Unofficial Portkey Archive

A Grand Adventure by Searcy
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

A Grand Adventure

Searcy

A Grand Adventure

Exploration

BRINGGGGGG! BRINGGGGGG!

Hermione was stirred from sleep by the strident, high-pitched tones of the phone. Groaning groggily she rolled away from the solid warmth of Harry's bare chest; which she'd been using as a pillow, and grabbing the phone from the nightstand on the fourth ring muttered into the receiver in a sleepy sated tone of voice.

"Hello."

"Poppet…"

At the sound of her father's voice the leftover languorousness that had been hovering about her person vanished. Turning over onto her stomach she replied quickly.

"Yes Daddy."

Jonathan Granger's voice was full of concern as he queried his daughter.

"Poppet, are you alright…you sound a bit out of sorts."

Hermione answered back more evenly though there was still a hint of huskiness in her tone.

"I'm fine Daddy; the phone just startled me awake."

"Startled you awake. What on earth are you doing in bed so early…it's just gone eight! Hermione are you quite sure that you're alright?"

Hearing the panic in her father's voice Hermione readily offered her reassurances.

"I'm perfectly fine Daddy…really. I was just a bit knackered from having gotten up so much earlier than usual and all the activity…"

Jonathan cut in.

"Activity, what sort of activity?"

Before Hermione could answer she heard her mother's voice.

"Really Jonathan that's a bit of a silly question don't you think? A busload of teenagers spent the day at the beach and you're getting your pants in a twist over what kind of activity your daughter got up to that could make her tired!"

Jonathan retorted.

"I am not getting my pants in a twist! And do excuse me for taking an active interest in the life and well-being of our daughter!"

Hermione suppressed a giggle as her mother offered a muttered retort of her own that came out too garbled to be intelligible. Choosing to ignore rather to further engage his wife in conversation Jonathan posed another question to his daughter.

"Where's Harry?"

"Wha…wha…what?"

Hermione's answer came out as a stutter, for at the precise moment that her father had inquired after Harry's whereabouts the latter who had woken at some point during the course of the conversation busied himself with the task of kissing and licking his way down the cord of her spine.

Jonathan reiterated his question.

"I asked where Harry was."

Stifling a moan as Harry turned his attentions to her neck, Hermione answered in a more strident tone.

"In his room Daddy."

Harry licked the shell of Hermione's free ear and whispered "Hello Mr. and Mrs. Granger" as he wrapped and arm around her waist and in the swiftest of movements flipped her onto her back and began to nuzzle her neck while caressing her bare breasts. For the next five minutes Hermione struggled to keep her composure as she tried to answer her father in a normal tone of voice while he prattled on about one thing and then another as Harry simultaneously continued his torturous exploration of her body, kissing and touching her everywhere his greedy mouth and hands could reach. Just as her father asked what she and Harry were having for dinner Harry disappeared between her thighs and his lips latched on to her erect and throbbing clit. He eagerly began swirling his tongue around it as he sucked her; it was all Hermione could do to keep from screaming out in pleasure. Getting no response from his daughter Jonathan reiterated his question.

"Poppet did you hear me? What are you and Harry doing for dinner?"

It was clear enough to Hermione that they'd be doing each other for dinner but as she couldn't say that to her father she steeled herself and in a remarkably calm voice replied.

"I hadn't really thought about dinner seeing as I was so knackered. But I suppose I should really see about ordering take away as it's getting rather late…maybe Boiardi's…"

Hermione broke off her sentence as Harry's lively and agile tongue slipped inside her folds. She bit down on her lip to stem the moan that threatened to break through. Clamping her thighs tightly about Harry's head as he insatiably lapped at her juices Hermione recovered enough to call a quick end to her conversation with her father telling him she was off to find Harry and place their take away order. She made certain the connection was severed before she tangled her fingers in Harry's hair and with a roll of her hips encouraged the continuation of his actions. Harry willingly complied by redoubling his efforts. Slipping his fingers inside her as he licked and sucked her voraciously Harry artfully brought Hermione to climax. As her release rocked her body Harry moved above her and drew her mouth to his, kissing her franticly. Hermione allowed herself a few moments to enjoy the passion of Harry's embrace before she decided on her method of payback.

After several minutes of deep lingering kisses Hermione wrapped herself around Harry and using the fact that his was slightly off balance to her advantage rolled him over onto his back. She straddled him, never once breaking the kiss. Hermione placed a line of kisses from Harry's mouth, across his jaw and to his ear. In a husky whisper she instructed him to close his eyes, lie back and enjoy himself. She then repaid his earlier attentions to her in kind by blazing a path of hot open mouth kisses down his chest and abdomen. Harry moaned appreciatively as Hermione's lithe and wicked tongue traversed its way down his body. She gripped his hard pulsing cock in her hand and stroking him firmly leaned down and kissed the head lightly before swirling her tongue around it. Harry closed his eyes in expectation of the moment when Hermione's mouth engulfed him fully. He lay there for several long moments with nothing happening. Curious he opened his eyes and found Hermione standing in the doorway in all her unadulterated glory. Smiling innocently she nodded her head in the direction of his erect penis and said.

"I'm off to have a shower I'll leave you to handle things on your own shall I?"

Before Harry could mutter a single solitary word in response Hermione turned and shot down the hall in the direction of her room. He sat there transfixed for several minutes before he hopped off the bed and went in search of the devilish little chit, intent on making her pay for her unabashed teasing. Stepping into her room her saw that the bathroom door was slightly ajar; he could hear the steady pitter patter of the water from the shower hitting against the tiles. Grinning mischievously Harry carefully peeked inside. Hermione was standing in the spray of water, satisfied that her attention was sufficiently diverted Harry quickly and quietly slipped inside the shower and in a low guttural whisper asked.

"Need a hand?"

Hermione's head snapped up, her mouth dropped open and her eyes widened in surprise as she turned around and took in the sight of Harry before her. Without waiting for an answer Harry grabbed the bottle of body wash from the shelf behind him, he squeezed a liberal amount into his hands. Rubbing his hands together vigorously he then turned Hermione back around so that her back was facing him and started to wash Hermione's body with his bare hands. He was careful to use soft, slow strokes; making big, long movements with hands. He started at her neck and shoulders and worked his way down her body. He was careful not to miss a single solitary spot and he made certain to pay extra special attention to all her sensitive bits. When he was done with the soaping he made sure to be equally as meticulous in the rinsing. Harry slipped his hand between Hermione's thighs and stroked her firmly. Hermione moaned as he slipped a finger inside her and slowly worked her before withdrawing his hand. Aroused beyond words Hermione reached up and tangling her hands in Harry's wet hair brought his mouth down to hers in a scorching kiss. In the next instant Hermione found her back pressed against the shower wall and her legs wrapped about Harry's waist as he drove his rock hard cock inside her.

Hermione's eyes rolled to the back of her head. She clenched her muscles around him and moaned.

"Oh god, Harry…"

The remainder of her sentence was cut off as Harry reclaimed her mouth in another hot kiss. As his hips slammed against hers his tongue mimicked the movements of his thrusts. Hermione readily matched Harry's passion by grinding and rolling her hips in time with his thrusts and clenching her walls around him tightly. Harry growled low in his throat as he gripped her arse in his palms and increased his pace, sliding deeper inside her with each thrust. On a particularly hard thrust, Hermione's back arched up off the wall, her walls clenched him painfully and digging her fingers into his shoulders she came undone, crying out.

"Oh...oh…god…oh…Haaarrrry!!"

As Hermione lost herself to her own release Harry felt his own impending moment reach the point of eruption. Grabbing her hips he began sliding her up and down his hardened member. Hermione recovered herself enough to wrap her arms tightly around his neck and assist Harry in his cause by taking over the movements of her own hips. Laying his forehead against hers Harry grunted in approval of her actions. Hermione continued grinding against him a few moments more then suddenly Harry's head dropped to her shoulder and he grabbed her hips in both hands stilling her movements. His body quivered as he thrust up into her three times. His voice was thick with arousal as he exploded inside her calling out her name with each thrust.

"Hermione! Hermione! Hermione!"

Hermione held tightly to Harry as they rode out his orgasm together. It was several minutes before either of them was coherent enough to disentangle themselves from each other and shut off the water that had long since run cold.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

It was nearly one in the morning when Jonathan and Emma Granger arrived home and were more than a little shocked to find Harry and Hermione wide awake with the telly tuned to some late night horror film. Hermione was stretch out on the couch, while Harry sat on the floor near her head. A collection of take away cartons and pizza boxes bearing the name Boiardi's littered the floor immediately around them. As Jonathan and Emma stepped fully into the room Hermione buried her face in Harry's neck as one of the women in the film fell victim to a decidedly gory end at the hands of a masked assailant with a very large knife. Hermione's voice came out muffled against Harry's neck.

"Tell me when it's over."

Harry chuckled as he reached up and wound his fingers through Hermione's hair and teasingly said.

"Hermione we really don't have to watch this if it bothers you this much. I never knew you were this easily frightened."

"Neither did I."

At the sound of Jonathan Granger's voice Harry unwound his fingers from Hermione's curls and dropped them to his side as he began to get up from his perch on the floor. Hermione lifted her head and smiling brightly bounded off the couch. She covered the distance separating her from her parents and kissing them both on the cheek quickly sought to divert her father's attention.

"So how was it? Did you enjoy the show and dinner?"

Emma sighed as she shrugged out of her wrap and said.

"Your father and Dan acted like two fifteen year old boys the entire evening…"

Emma paused and looking in Harry's direction added.

"No offense dear."

Harry nodded and muttered.

"None taken."

Jonathan, who had just grabbed a slice of pizza and taken a rather large bite, spoke around his mouthful of food and asked.

"What in blazes did I do to rate that kind of a comment?"

Emma held up her hand and begin listing her husband's transgressions off on her fingers.

"You told Dan the ending of the play so you could spend most of the evening make snarky comments instead of paying attention…your little impromptu golfing demonstration during intermission…then you and Dan made us late for our dinner reservation with your shortcut and if that wasn't bad enough, after we finally were seated the two of you gripped about the menu and the food for the rest of the evening."

Jonathan finished his second slice of pizza and replied.

"First of all they ask you not to tell people outside the theatre the ending of the play so seeing that we were inside at the time I don't see anything wrong with my having said anything. And those blokes in the lobby asked for my advice on their swing technique so I was simply being sociable by offering what knowledge I had. As to the shortcut Dan went left two streets early otherwise we'd have been fine…and the food in that place you and Jackie drug us off to wasn't enough to feed a baby let along a full grown strapping man…the serving of mash barely filled a thimble!"

Jonathan paused for a beat and grinning madly picked up his third slice of pizza and said.

"And all that aside you had a grand time didn't you."

Emma rolled her eyes as she picked her way across the room to where Harry and Hermione were standing. Taking Hermione's face in both her hands she said.

"Not too late."

With that done she affectionately kissed his daughter's forehead. She then moved to Harry and likewise bestowed a kiss to his cheek adding her admonishment not to stay up much later for him as well. Then casting a glance at the pile of take away cartons on the floor she added.

"Tomorrow we'll have a proper dinner you two are eating far too much take away."

To Jonathan who was then eyeing the Profiteroles with strawberries she said.

"Leave it dear, you've overindulged enough for one night."

Jonathan pleaded innocence.

"I was just going to say goodnight to the kids."

Emma watched as Jonathan kissed and hugged Hermione then clapped Harry on the back and said.

"You heard your mother you're to get to bed as soon as the film's over. And be sure to clean up mess before you turn in."

Satisfied that her husband had been properly quelled Emma called out goodnight and headed up the stairs. As she turned to go Jonathan turned back and plucking a strawberry from the creamy chocolate popped it into his mouth. Harry and Hermione stifled their laughter at the look of pleasure that covered Jonathan's face as he savored his minor victory. Once all evidence of his transgression was gone he bid them goodnight with a wink of his eye then headed up the stairs. Harry and Hermione waited to hear the sound of her parents' bedroom door closing before they dropping to the couch and cuddling together watched the remainder of the film.

-->