Unofficial Portkey Archive

The Adventure by RowlingIdol
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

The Adventure

RowlingIdol

The Adventure

By RowlingIdol

Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter. I don't own the song `Undo It'. This chapter contains slight language, teen drinking and sexual references. Review if you wish! They are most appreciated.

Authors Note- Had some trouble writing this. I have the ideas but sometimes it gets hard to actually take them from my mind and onto my computer. Hope you like it!

Chapter 13: Undo It

"OH FUCK!" Draco said, racing to the alley entrance to check out the source of the bar fire.

"Stay there!" he called back to her.

"What's going on?" Ginny asked.

"Get the ministry!" Draco yelled.

Ginny pointed her wand into the air and shot off a large red spark that emitted a loud whistling noise as it burst into the air and then began to sound an alarm.

"Where's Draco?" Blaise asked, running out of the bar and looking around.

"He went into the alley." Ginny said and pointed in the direction.

"Stay here." Blaise told Luna. Just as he was about to enter the alley, Draco came out coughing.

"Dumpster… *cough cough* ….. On fire…. *cough*." Draco told Blaise.

"My bar!" Blaise cried out.

"The heat is too hot." Draco said, wiping his brow again.

Neighbors had already begun to emerge from their houses, looking disheveled but curious at the same time.

There were several pops as the Ministry Wizards arrived on the scene.

"My bar!" Blaise cried again, pointing at the bar.

"We've got it from here son." Said a wizard, putting a hand on Blaise's shoulder.

"This way please, this way." Said another wizard, directing the four to the town square.

"Wands at the ready!" One wizard called out.

Within minutes, but what seemed like for hours, the blaze was quelled and smoke rose up above the chimney tops as actual morning began to break above the nearby mountains.

"Your bar is going to be fine." a wizard said to Blaise.

"Thank Merlin!" Blaise said. Draco let out a sigh.

"The dumpster was the source of the fire. I take it that it is your establishments dumpster?" The wizard asked Blaise.

"Yes."

"The disposal of alcohol in the dumpster helped the fire increase faster than it should have. Mostly smoke damage as far as we can tell. Nothing the insurance companies can't help you with. Lucky it's a brick building and that no one was hurt."

Another wizard came over to the first.

"You will be interviewed now. Can we get you anything?" he asked.

"Tea?" Luna asked.

The wizard nodded and he and the other wizard left.

There was silence between the four as they stood in a huddle. The neighbors were slinking back inside their houses with a yawn.

The second wizard came over with chipped mugs of tea for all of them. He returned to the group of the wizards who had put out the blaze while who seemed like the chief talked to another wizard.

"My bar….." Blaise repeated sadly.

"It's okay mate. She's okay." Draco said, patting his friend's shoulder.

"But but but…." Blaise whined.

"Drink your tea. Pinkies up." Luna said to Blaise, nudging him gently with her elbow. She sipped her tea, pinky up, before she stopped at waved at someone from over Blaise's shoulder.

"I. Do. NOT. Believe this." said a voice. Draco looked behind Blaise and nearly choked on his tea.

"Harry????" Ginny said shocked.

"Potter?" Blaise said, turning around.

"Yes yes. Hi. I'm Harry Potter, Auror in training, and I am here to interview you about what happened, I am very sorry for your loss." Harry said, sounding very rehearsed.

"Loss?" Blaise said, looking on the verge of tears. "They told me the bar was going to be okay!"

"I mean, I'm sorry for what happened. Sorry. There are a lot of scenarios." Harry said.

"Well. It seems we had an….. Um….. Eventful evening." Harry said. His eyes fell upon the mess of Draco and Ginny's hair and of course, the fact that mostly the clothes Ginny was wearing were obviously not hers.

Draco cleared his throat.

It took Harry a moment to recover and to continue on with his job.

"So this is your establishment?" Harry asked, turning his attention to Blaise.

"Yes. My bar. Zabini's. Same as my last name." Blaise replied, quite rudely, to Harry.

Harry whipped out a pad of paper and a quill with his wand and began taking notes.

"How long have you owned this bar?"

"Since around July of last year."

"Have you ever had any other accidents at your establishment?"

"Come off it Potter. We know these aren't accidents." Draco said.

Harry paused in his writing.

"How do you know that?" Harry asked.

"Isn't it obvious? First Gladrags. Then the Hog's Head. Someone is out there doing this on purpose."

"You seem to know a lot about these fires."

"I live here. Its hard not to know a lot about them."

"You live here?"

"In the apartment upstairs. 3 bedrooms, 1 bath, and a breakfast nook. Very nice." Blaise interjected.

"When did you move in?"

"Right after Christmas, just a bit before New Years." Draco said.

"Mmmmhmmm. And the first fire occurred when? January the third?"

"I think so."

"Right after you moved in?"

"Just what are you getting at Potter?" Draco said, stepping forward.

"I'm just doing my job here. The fires seem to have started after you moved to Hogsmeade. What if YOU'RE the one setting the fires?"

"Why would I set fire to my own space of living?" Draco said. "Tsk! Really Potter."

"To draw attention away from yourself obviously. I've seen this before. Don't think I forgot the cabinets. I know how sneaky you can be."

"Harry, it wasn't him. I was with him the evening of the first fire and the fire tonight. It couldn't have been him." Ginny said to Harry.

"Ginny. I know we got past our problems but you're really not helping right now." Harry told her, trying not to snap.

"I'm not helping? I'm a witness. We were interviewed after the first fire, all four of us were. I'm sure all our statements are on file somewhere."

"Actually I'm pretty sure they canned yours dear." Blaise told Luna.

"That's okay. I have it memorized." Luna said, taking another sip of her tea.

"That reminds me - Luna, what in Merlin's name are you doing here?" Ginny asked Luna.

"We were having a sleepover!" Luna said.

Draco sniggered. Harry literally slapped a hand to his forehead.

"It's not what it looks like." Blaise said.

"Mmmhmmm." Draco said.

"We stayed up making a puzzle and drinking… beer." Luna said, whispered the word `beer' as if it was a bad thing.

"Sure. If that's what you want to call it." Harry said, shaking his head.

Blaise glared at Harry.

"Now back to what we were saying. Oh yes - all the fires started after Draco moved to Hogsmeade."

"I didn't start those fires." Draco growled.

"Do you know who did?"

"No!"

"Wait you just said `who'. Does that mean all that crap about Dragons and Night Furies is just bullocks?" Blaise pointed out.

Harry was silent.

"I was right! You guys don't believe it's a Dragon at all! You guys have been looking for a person the entire time!" Blaise

"I told you you were right. There is no such thing as a Night Fury." Luna said to Blaise.

Ginny sighed.

"Of all the things to NOT believe in Luna, is something that probably DOES exist."

"You don't know that!" Luna said.

"Do so! My brother Charlie, he once went to an island called Berk and - "

"How are things coming along over here?" Interrupted one of the wizards.

"Sir, this wizard is accusing us of starting our own dumpster on fire." Blaise tattled.

"But-" Harry started.

"I'll take it from here Potter." The wizard said, giving Harry a look and dismissing him with a wave of his hand.

Harry gave Draco and Blaise a glare before heading back to the group of the other wizards.

~*~*~*~

`The Hottest club in Hogsmeade. Literally.

Zabini's, an up and coming dance club, was the most recent victim of the fires that have been plaguing Hogsmeade Village since earlier this year.

Neighbors were awakened by a distress signal spell, sent out by one of the clubs patrons. A dumpster behind the brick building had caught on fire. The disposal of alcohol in the dumpster fueled the fire. No one was harmed and the building only suffered minor smoke damage.

This incident only comes 7 weeks after the last fire. Businesses are sure to suffer if this string of vandalism continues. The Ministry has been working in full force to put a cease fire to these fires, even resorting to hiring the help of young interns.

"We want to assure all witches and wizards, be they residents of Hogsmeade or not, that the Ministry is doing what we can to stop this madness." says the Head of the Ministry of Magic Department of Magical Accidents and Catastrophes - Patrick Almond.

Blaise Zabini, age 18, the owner of Zabini's, had this to say -

"Whoever started my bar on fire better watch out! No one messes with my bar. Or my friends. Oh- and Harry Potter is a -----."

We also questioned about Zabini's choice of words when putting blame to `who', instead of `what' started the fire.

"I have a very knowledgeable source that informs me there is no such thing as a Night Fury. If it was a dragon, where are the footprints? Why isn't Dumbledore missing goats? Where's the waste? It's a person I tell you. And Harry Potter is a ----."

Despite the shots directed at Mr. Potter, Zabini says he will be increasing the security around his business. Other business owners and residents should consider doing the same.

For more information about how to protect yourself and your home or place of business, you can contact the Ministry of Magic Department of Castleland Security. If you have any information on these fires, please contact the Ministry of Magic Department of Accidents and Catastrophes.'

"Blaise look! They censored you! Those wankers."

"Wow! My bar is `up and coming'! You hear that doll?"

"I like the title!"

"You can't say `prick' or `twat' in the newspaper? Who knew?"

"I assume the reporter was using a Clean Quick Quotes Quill."

"Still stinks."

"Either way, this is getting framed."

Later that day, the four of them sat in the sitting room of the upstairs apartment reading the newest edition of the Prophet. There were cleaning wizards out back, sent by the insurance company to clean the smoke damage from the back of the building. The bricks had been black as night. The worst ones had started to crumble but Blaise was assured the bar would make it. The smell of smoke still hung in the air.

"I don't know about you but I better get back home. Harry has probably let it slip I was here and not at Luna's." Ginny said, giving a huge yawn afterwards and stretching her arms wide.

"That's right. I was covering for you wasn't I?" Luna said.

"Yeah. But you decided it would be fun to come for a sleepover here instead." Ginny reminded her.

Blaise coughed slightly and raised a hand.

"It was my idea dear Gin."

"Oh." Ginny said, giving Draco a side glance. He was shaking his head in disbelief.

"Well I will get my things." Luna said.

She headed to Blaise's room, Ginny on her heels.

Luna pushed open the door to Blaise's room.

"Merlin. You weren't kidding." Draco said from behind them.

There was indeed a fort of pillows and sheets made from Blaise's bed and an unfinished puzzle of what looked like a lighthouse lying on the floor with scattered pieces amongst green bottles. Draco peered over his shoulder at Blaise who was leaning against the hallway wall, arms crossed, face growing red under his dark skin.

"Kidding about what?" Luna said, picking up her jacket and dusting it off.

"Nothing dove." Blaise said. "See you around?"

"I suppose." Luna said like she wasn't sure.

"Come on Luna." Ginny said, heading towards the fireplace.

Draco leaned down for a kiss as he handed Ginny the bag of Floo powder.

"Be careful." He whispered.

"Mmmm." Ginny murmured against his lips.

"Don't make me barf. I've had one hell of day. I don't need more mess to clean up." Blaise said jokingly.

"Shut up." Draco said, going pink.

"Toodles!" Luna said, waving as she stepped into the green lit fireplace.

~*~*~*~

Ginny and Luna arrived at the Burrow in no time.

"You need to be careful Luna." Ginny warned.

"Is my skirt on fire?" Luna asked, twirling in a circle looking down.

"No. That's not what I mean." Ginny said, peering around the living room, checking for any sign of family.

"Then what?"

"I mean with Blaise."

"What about him?"

"He's…. Well….. He likes girls. A lot."

"I'm a girl." Luna said happily.

"Yes dear I know. But he likes a lot of them. He's not the type that likes just one."

"More the merrier."

Ginny sighed.

"Not in this case, all right?"

"All right."

"He probably just wants in your pants. So be careful."

Luna frowned.

"What could he possibly want with half a pack of Droobles, a paper clip, some lint, and one Knut? *gasp* Unless he wants to hunt for the Kelp Monster from the Black Lagoon…."

"Just…. Be careful. Okay? Promise me."

"I promise!" Luna said.

"Oh you're back!" Mrs. Weasley said, hurrying down the stairs. She gave Ginny a hug and then Luna.

"Did you check in with Draco?" Mrs. Weasley wanted to know, eyeing Ginny.

"Yes." Ginny said. "I take it you got the Prophet."

"Harry brought us a copy." Mrs. Weasley said, turning towards the kitchen door.

Ginny's stomach twisted at the thought of entering the kitchen. She and Luna followed her mother in.

Ron, Hermione, and of course Harry, were sitting around the table. They didn't seem to notice they had company.

"The radius of the fires doesn't make sense. There is no pattern that may suggest where they might strike next."

"Oh! My working boys!" Mrs. Weasley squealed, pinching Ron's cheek and then Harry's.

"Muuuuuuuuuuuuum!" Ron whined as he rubbed his cheek.

"Hullo Ginny. Luna." Harry said, nodding to them both.

"How are Blaise and Draco?" Hermione asked.

"They're fine." Ginny said.

"That's good. I hope they find who is doing this and soon. Who knows what could happen next. Someone could die this time!"

"Don't say that `Mione! That would make my internship so much worse!" Ron complained.

"Oh hush. Be glad you got accepted." Hermione said.

"Harry can I speak to you in the living room for a second?" Ginny piqued up.

Ron and Hermione looked at each other, and then at Harry, and then at Ginny. Mrs. Weasley was busy with peeling potatoes and Luna somehow ending up helping.

"Sure." Harry said, standing up from his seat at the kitchen table.

They exited into the living room.

"So… What's up." Harry asked her, arms folded.

"How come you didn't tattle?" Ginny wanted to know. Harry sighed.

"I don't know…. I just…. Didn't." Harry said, shrugging.

"Really? That's it? You had prime opportunity to."

"Well. I didn't want to get you in trouble. I was trying to be a friend. Again." He admitted with another shrug of his shoulders.

Ginny gave him a smile.

"Well… Thanks." Ginny said, blushing.

Harry went a little pink too.

"You're welcome."

There was a pause and then he cleared his throat loudly.

"I still think you should be careful. There's someone out there. Someone bad."

"I know."

"And if you ever need my help, just say so all right?"

"Thanks Harry." Ginny said. She stepped in and gave him a hug.

"Aw!" came Luna's dreamy voice from the kitchen doorway.

"Hey Luna." Harry said, giving her a nod.

"Hullo again Harry. And goodbye Harry. I must be getting home."

"See you later Luna!" Ginny said to her friend. Luna smiled at her as she returned to the fireplace and Flooed home.

~*~*~*~

Five weeks later there was another fire. This time it was an abandoned warehouse on the edge of Hogsmeade. The Ministry officials sent to the scene didn't find any evidence of what caused the fire. The Daily Prophet only ran a small article on the accident. Some townsfolk who were still convinced a Dragon was at large thought the warehouse to be home to it.

About a week later in Muggle London, an interesting scene was taking place.

Two men stood on a street corner, facing a black marble building they had just exited from.

"So this has been the plan all along?" said one to the other.

The other paused for a moment.

"Yes…. Yes I suppose it has." He said, something funny sounding in his voice.

"She won't be expecting this at all." The first man said, a devilish grin on his face.

"Knock it off you goon!" The second one hissed, shoving the other with his arm.

"She's going to die!" The first continued, gaining his balance back.

"Keep it down! You don't want anyone to hear you do you?" The second argued.

"Whose going to hear?" the first scoffed.

"Come on." The second said, checking his surroundings.

"We've got work to do."

~*~*~*~

Three weeks later, Ginny had graduated from Hogwarts and a celebratory dinner was being held at the Burrow. Her mother had cooked up an enormous meal for the whole family. Percy had stopped by, and even Bill and Fleur came from Shell Cottage to celebrate.

There was a knock on the front door.

"I'll get it!" Ginny called over the noise of her chatting family.

She hurried over and opened the door.

"I'm not too late am I?" Draco said, smiling.

Ginny smiled back and blushed a little.

"No. Luna just arrived a moment ago herself." She replied.

"Sorry. I got caught up with something." He admitted quickly.

"That's okay. Mum is just setting the table now."

Draco followed Ginny through the tiny house to the back where the kitchen was.

"Ah! Draco! Nice to see you!" Mr. Weasley said, quickly clapping him on the shoulder.

"Hello…. Mr. Weasley." Draco said, sounding unsure of himself.

"Hello Draco!" Luna said, waltzing past with an armful of plates.

"No Ron! The small forks go on the left!" Hermione was harping at Ron.

Draco watched as the others set the table.

Ginny squeezed his hand real quick and went to a cabinet, pulling out glasses.

"Is there something I can help with Mrs. Weasley?" Draco quietly asked, though not as quiet as he would have liked as he could hear Harry and Ron snigger behind his back.

"Oh dear, do call me Molly. You can place these on the table if you would be so kind." Mrs. Weasley said, handing two hourglass shaped objects to Draco with a smile.

"Right." Draco said. He walked over and placed the salt and pepper shakers in the middle of the table.

"Lovely job." Luna commented.

"Thanks." Draco murmured, going red. He could hear sniggering again.

"Luna, are you aware you are wearing two different pairs of shoes?" Ginny asked, walking past on her way to the stove.

"Oh yes!" Luna said, looking down at her feet. On one foot she had a plain black heel with a large felt flower on the toe, the other was a bright ruby red slipper that sparkled.

"I found them on my doorstep! But Father wanted to run some tests for glitter ants, so I only wore one." Luna said, pointing out the foot with the red shoe.

"I think those were a gift." Draco spoke up, smirking slightly.

"From who?" Ginny asked. "Oh wait….." Ginny then said, retracting her previous question. She gave a side glance to Draco, who then nodded.

"It looks like YOU have a secret admirer Luna." Ginny said with a grin.

"Really?" Luna squeaked, eyes sparkling as she examined her mismatched shoes.

Draco smiled again.

"Come now everyone! Food is ready!" Mrs. Weasley called, bringing over a large ham on a tray.

The clattering of plates and chattering of people in the room felt comforting to all, except maybe Draco.

"So how is your family?" Mrs. Weasley spoke up to Draco.

"They are fine thank you." Draco replied. He turned to Ginny.

"That reminds me." He said. He lowered his silverware and turned to Ginny.

"My Father has a message for you."

Ginny choked on her ham.

"Bless you!" Luna said from next to her, patting her back. Ginny took a drink of juice from her glass.

"A message?" Ginny managed to get out.

"Yes." Draco said, eyes flicking towards Mr. and Mrs. Weasley before going back to Ginny.

"I was speaking with my parents earlier… And he wanted me to pass along the message that `the egg had hatched'. He said you would know what he meant." Draco also declined to add what else his father had said after that, which was `if she's as intelligent as she seems'.

Ginny thought for a moment, and then began to giggle.

"Oh! Pansy had her baby." Ginny laughed.

"I recall seeing something about that in the Prophet! I believe they named her Avery." Mr. Weasley jumped in.

"Avery? A girl? I thought that they were having a boy." Ginny said confused. "Her father-in-law did mention that the Karkaroffs have a history of boys as strong as the Malfoys."

Draco smirked.

"But what the Karkaroff's probably didn't know is that the Parkinson's have a history of girls probably stronger than their line of boys."

Ginny looked confused.

"Pansy has four older sisters." Draco explained. "She is the youngest. The next sister is 8 years older than her."

"Ah." Ginny said. She thought of the look of horror on the Karkaroffs faces finding out they had a granddaughter. She giggled to herself.

As dinner was nearing an end, Mrs. Weasley was beginning to clear away plates.

"Everything okay dear? You still have food left." Mrs. Weasley said to Draco, peering over his shoulder and reaching for his plate.

"Yes Mrs. Weasley. I-"

"Molly." Mrs. Weasley corrected.

"Molly." Draco said quietly. "Everything is fine. The food was delicious."

"Good." Mrs. Weasley said.

Ron, Harry and George were all chatting about tossing around the Quaffle out back. Bill and Fleur had just left.

"Mr. Weasley. May I have a word?" Draco asked slowly.

Despite the on going conversations in the kitchen, everyone seemed to have heard him. All eyes were on him. He felt very uncomfortable, worse than before.

"No!" Ron said, answering for his father.

"Ronald! You, Harry and George go outside to play your game!" Mrs. Weasley barked, pointing a wet dishcloth at the group.

Ron glared at Draco.

"Come on." Harry said, giving Draco an equally unpleasant look, tugging on Ron's shirt.

The three turned to leave.

"Out with it George. Give it here." Mrs. Weasley shouted again, this time holding out an empty hand.

"Aw, but Mum!" George complained, marching over to his mother, reaching into his pocket and turning over an extendable ear. He turned to walk away but Mrs. Weasley cleared her throat and continued to hold out her hand.

George sighed and reached into his back pocket and handed over a second ear and then reached into his left shoe and brought out another one.

"Thank you." Mrs. Weasley said. She gave George a peck on the cheek.

"Hermione, Luna, and especially YOU Ginevra, please help with the dishes." Mrs. Weasley ordered.

"Hooray!" Luna exclaimed, hurrying to the sink.

Ginny confusedly watched Draco follow her father out into the living room. Mr. Weasley winked at her as the kitchen door swung shut behind them.

~*~*~*~

Two days later, Draco invited her out to dinner that evening. He had made reservations at a restaurant Ginny had never heard of, in Muggle London too of all places. She had decided to wear one of the dresses that she had purchased on the shopping excursion Blaise had dragged her on only a couple months back.

The invitation had arrived by a horned owl delivering a bouquet of roses. The invite said to meet him in front of the restaurant at 6pm.

She stood on the corner, adjusting the shawl around her shoulders to keep her warm in the chill of the approaching evening. She looked up and down the street looking for him. It was after 6pm. Wasn't like him to be late.

She moved aside for a passing couple on their way through the restaurant doors behind her.

She looked up the street to her left. Nothing.

She looked up the street to her right.

There he was. He smiled at her, hands in his pockets. It was a suit she hadn't seen before. Maybe he had bought it for the occasion.

When he didn't move she realized he must have wanted her to come to him.

She left her spot on the corner and quickly made her way over to him. He cocked his head to the side at her approaching figure.

Her mouth opened to speak a greeting, but the words never got a chance to slip out.

~*~*~*~

Ginny woke up with a splitting headache. Her whole body ached. Her mouth felt funny. She blinked slowly in the dark and moved her arms to feel her face. That's when she realized her arms were bound behind her. She yanked her wrists. Felt like rope.

She furrowed her brow and wiggled her nose. It was a piece of cloth of some sort covering her mouth.

She screamed the best she could, but all that came out was a long muffled sound.

"I think she's awake." came a distant voice. It sounded familiar to Ginny.

The voice seemed to come from above her. The sound of footsteps on old creaky wood stairs made her head pound harder.

"Ah! You were right." said a second voice, this one deeper than the first.

Ginny wiggled her mouth, nose and chin frantically, slowly loosening the cloth. With a big breath of dusty air, Ginny choked out.

"Who's there?"

"Well well, smart girl." Said the first voice.

"What do you want? Who are you?" Ginny cried out, voice wavering.

A wand lit and Ginny squinted at the light.

"Don't you know?" said the voice.

Ginny could see a mans figure looming towards her. As he got closer, Ginny squinted hard in the dusty light to see his face.

A crooked smirk shone in her face. She let out a big breath.

"Merlin's beard Draco! You had me scared! Now let me go!" Ginny said, tugging at her wrists, making the chair she was bound to scoot along the floor.

"Mmmm… I don't think so." Draco said, tapping a finger to his chin.

Ginny glared.

"Draco." She said sternly. "This is not funny."

"Actually it kind of is." He said, smirking at her further.

"Agreed." said the second voice.

"I said shut up!" Draco snapped.

"What is this? Some…. Some sort of… Game?" Ginny asked, looking around at her surroundings.

"You could say so…."

"Draco I'm serious. You're scaring me. Let me go." Ginny pleaded.

"Should we tell her?" asked the second voice.

"No." Draco answered. His eyes gleamed with malice as he stared at Ginny.

"Give it a minute." He replied.

"Draco…. Please…." Ginny said, tears beginning to run down her face.

"What are you doing?" She cried.

Draco smirked.

"Please!!! Why??? Why are you doing this???" she sobbed.

"Shut up Weasley!" Draco snapped.

Ginny blubbered in her seat, tugging at her wrists, the chair scooting more and more with every tug.

Her mind was racing. What was the last thing she remembered? Oh yes, it was Draco approaching her on the street as she waited outside the restaurant, like he had told her to. She had smiled at him, he had smiled back. Now that she recalled, he had kind of smirked back. She remember him standing still, letting her come to him. She had almost reached him, she had started to say something. And that's when everything went black.

She thought hard about all the things wrong with what had happened. She should have known there was something in his eyes and it wasn't right. She should have ran but she didn't have the chance, everything got out of hand and she had let it slide. Now she only had herself to blame for falling for his stupid games. She wished her life could be the way it was before she had seen that face. That dark face.

He stole her happy. He was making her cry. Took the lonely and took her for a ride. She wanted to undo it. Undo the whole evening. Maybe even the whole last 9 months.

Tears still streaming down her face, she pleaded again with him.

"Why Draco why???"

The light on the wand went out. There was a strangled sound that made Ginny stop crying. She sniffled quickly, beginning to breath heavily.

The light flicked on again. Draco was no longer in sight. She looked around, trying to see where he went when she felt a looming presence from behind her.

"Hello Red." purred Marcus Flint into her ear.

~*~*~*~

Authors Note- Eeeep!!!!!!!! Oh no!!!!!!! He's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Got this chapter out later than I had wanted, but that's life. The next chapter is the final chapter (sad huh? I know…) and it will be uploaded in partner with the Epilogue, so no need for cliffhangers or waiting. Please review! I like hearing what ya'll think. Please stay tuned! :)

-->