Unofficial Portkey Archive

The Adventure by RowlingIdol
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

The Adventure

RowlingIdol

The Adventure

By RowlingIdol

Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter. I don't own the song `Kings and Queens'. This chapter contains slight language, teen drinking and sexual references. Review if you wish! They are most appreciated.

Epilogue: Kings and Queens

Almost Three Years Later……

~*~*~*~

"What a day!" Ginny exclaimed as she reached for a glass of water from a nearby table.

"It's a wedding. What do you expect?" said Draco, sipping from his own drink of water.

"There's just so many people here. It's intimidating. I don't even know half of them!"

"You can thank Mother for that." Draco said, setting down his glass of water.

A little girl ran past shrieking gleefully, her mother hot on her tail.

"That reminds me, how did Victoire like her birthday gift?" Draco asked.

"Draco." Ginny said sternly, hands on her hips. "You got her a broom."

"And?"

"She's one!"

"I got my first broom when I was one."

"Your parents are different though."

"At least they didn't complain about the wedding being the same day as her birthday."

"And not to mention the anniversary." Ginny said.

"Yes… that too…. I can't believe I let you talk me into choosing this date."

"You did it because you love me." Ginny said seductively, stepping closer to Draco, wrapping her arms around him.

"Mmmm… That I do." Draco said, leaning down to kiss her.

"Oy! Get a room!" Ron shouted towards them.

"Ronald! Do not tease your sister and her groom on her wedding day!" shrieked Molly from right behind him.

"Yes Mum." Ron replied.

Draco rolled his eyes.

"So what's the order of business Mrs. Malfoy?" Draco asked Ginny.

"Well, Mr. Malfoy, I believe dancing is next. And then we have the cake cutting. Honestly Draco, did we have to have a seven layer wedding cake?"

"Well, no. But Mother--"

"Yes, yes, I know. Mother insisted." Ginny said rolling her eyes.

Draco smiled at this.

"Can we have cake now?" He asked.

"No."

"We haven't been married even ten minutes and already you're telling me what I can and can't do?"

"Yes. And be prepared for a lifetime of it." Ginny told him, poking him in the chest.

"Merlin what did I get myself into."

~*~*~*~

Fin

~*~*~*~

Authors Note- I know this is short, but I wanted to end things simple. Especially because….. THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL! Yes folks, the fun is NOT over! So please keep an eye out for the upcoming sequel. I hope to get it out shortly. By shortly I mean sometime before summer. Hopefully April or May. We will see how things go. For now, please leave a review if you wish! It has been great hearing from everyone and I have you all enjoyed `The Adventure'!.

~RowlingIdol

-->