Unofficial Portkey Archive

The Adventure by RowlingIdol
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

The Adventure

RowlingIdol

The Adventure

By RowlingIdol

Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter. I don't own the song `Right Round'. I also don't own `Gossip Girl', from which parts of this chapter were inspired, quotes included. This chapter contains slight language, teen drinking and sexual references. Review if you wish! They are most appreciated.

Author's Note- To Moogle- Thanks for your reviews. I understand your point of the characters seeming empty, following commands, not their emotions. All I can say is that they're fighting their emotions. It should get better. Please continue reading. :)

Chapter 5: Right Round

Ginny had woken up hours ago but she hadn't left her bed.

She lay spread eagled under the covers, red curls sprawling across her pillows, staring up at the canopy over her bed. Her head felt cloudly, her body ached, especially around her pelvis.

Light shone in from the window of the dorm. She had no idea what time it was. She suspected sometime around noon.

She squeezed her eyes shut.

She had sex.

With Draco Malfoy.

Draco fucking Malfoy.

Fucking Malfoy.

`Oh Merlin I'm such a slut!!!!!' Ginny mentally screamed at herself.

A door clicked open and Hermione emerged from the bathroom, fresh from her shower, red Gryffindor robe wrapped around her.

"Well look who decided to wake up!" Hermione said brightly to Ginny.

Ginny sat up and groaned.

"Late night last night?" Hermione continued to pry.

All Ginny did was groan again and fall back on her pillows.

"I'm just saying… You came in late last night. Hey, where did you put the clothes I let you borrow?"

Ginny's eyes flew wide open at this.

Hermione's clothes! Oh shit she probably left them at the bar-

"Here they are! Aw, you didn't have to fold them." Hermione said to Ginny, picking up a stack of clothes that were sitting on Ginny's trunk. Ginny didn't remember putting them there, or knowing how to fold that neatly. Hermione began hanging up her clothes, humming a tune.

Ginny sat up again, stretched her arms, and gave a huge yawn. Her neck hurt. She reached down and touched it.

A certain area felt sore to the touch.

"Ow." Ginny whispered as she grazed the spot with her fingertips.

"GINNY!" Hermione cried out. Her friend came hurrying over. "What happened to you???? You've got a red mark on your neck!!!"

"I do?" Ginny asked, gingerly touching the spot, wincing.

Hermione scrambled for a hand mirror and handed it to her. Sure enough, there was a red spot on the end of Ginny's neck, close to her shoulder.

"What did you DO last night?" Hermione asked, hands on hips.

She could lie, or she could tell the truth. She figured she might as well confide in Hermione. She would be the most understanding out of her friends- given the other two options were Harry and her brother.

Ginny lowered the hand mirror and stared off.

"I had sex." She said, shocking even herself as the words came out her mouth.

The next thing she knew Hermione was squealing and giving her a big hug, rocking her back and forth.

"Oh this is GREAT!" Hermione said, releasing Ginny and clapping her hands.

Ginny stared at her in horror.

"I want to know EVERYTHING!!!" Hermione said, clambering on top of Ginny's bed and bouncing in anticipation.

"How was it? Was it romantic? Where did it happen? *gasp* Was it BIG?"

Ginny's mouth fell open.

"First off- I haven't had sex before so I don't know how it `was'." Ginny said.

"Well that's okay. Did you at least like it?" Hermione asked.

Ginny had to stop and think.

~*~*~*~

Last night was a blur. She remembered her act on the stage. The champagne had helped with her release. The adrenaline rush it had given her was the best thing she had felt in a while. As for afterwards, Ginny didn't want to think about it.

She had been stupid and let her guard down. Maybe she had given in to Draco subconsciously. Maybe it was an unintentional means to get over the horrible date she had with Harry. Maybe it was a lot of things. She surely didn't like him- like that. Right?

"Do you think Neville will be mad that I missed Herbology?" Ginny hurriedly changed the subject, after looking at the clock on the wall that read eleven thirty.

"You'll be fine. If you ask I'm sure he'll give you today's notes. Now tell me- where was it?"

"Where was what? Herbology?"

"No Ginny! Where did it go down?"

Ginny sighed and rolled her eyes, realizing that Hermione wasn't giving up on the subject.

"A couch."

"A couch?" Hermione said. She shook her head. "That's not very romantic."

Ginny sighed again. It wasn't supposed to be romantic. It wasn't even supposed to have happened. It was a bad mistake.

"So how big was it?" Hermione blurted, interrupting Ginny's thoughts

Ginny groaned and fell back on her bed, reaching for a pillow to hide her face.

"Come on!!!! You can tell me!" Hermione said.

"Long." Came Ginny's muffled reply. Hermione burst into a fit of giggles. While listening to Hermione's muffled giggled through the pillow she came to realize, Hermione thought she had sex with HARRY.

She was glad her face was hidden by the pillow or Hermione would see her pale as a ghost.

Hermione's giggles suddenly stopped.

"Oh! I need to finish getting or we'll be late for lunch and NEWT prep! Get up get up!" Hermione panicked, sliding off Ginny's bed and heading towards her closet.

~*~*~*~

Draco knew that Blaise had told him to ring the bell twice at his place in Hogsmeade but he didn't care. He rang at least 8 times.

"I figured you'd be back." Blaise said, opening the door for him. "Aren't you missing class right now?"

"I don't care. I need a drink." Draco said, marching over to the bar and collapsing on a barstool.

Blaise shrugged and walked around to the opposite side the bar and picked out a couple of bottles from underneath the bar. He scooped some ice into a medium glass and started pouring contents into it.

"Where's the girl?" Blaise asked, smiling slightly at Draco. Draco groaned in response.

"She was in my dreams. I was trying to get some shut eye but…. I just kept waking up." Draco said, eagerly reaching for the drink that Blaise handed him. He drank it in three large gulps.

"Keep em coming." Draco told him. Blaise took out several more glasses from under the bar and set them on the counter.

"So where is your head?" he inquired.

"Spinning."

"Come on, mate!" Blaise said, sliding Draco his second drink. "Sex with random girls happens. And after she worked that stage last night? DAY-AMN!"

Draco gave him a disgusted look.

"Don't talk about her that way." He said, downing his drink. He reached for another.

"Geez! All right…" Blaise said, holding his hands up in surrender.

"And she wasn't just some RANDOM girl." Draco said, swirling the third glass of liqueur in his hand.

"Really? She wasn't?" Blaise said, setting Draco's used glasses in a sink. "Well, she did look like that blood traitor…. Oh. My. God." Blaise quickly turned to Draco.

Draco groaned. He knew what was coming.

"YOU HAD SEX WITH A WEASLEY?"

"Not so loud!!!" Draco complained.

"It's not like the club's open. No one is going to hear." Blaise said. He started mixing a VERY large drink for Draco.

"I can't believe you. Of all people. And with her… Of all people…."

"I know I know…" Draco mumbled. There was silence between the two except for the clinking of ice and glass.

"Damn mate." Blaise said, finally breaking the silence. "You rode her like the wild horse she is."

"Oh Merlin…." Draco said, letting his head fall to the table at Blaise's description.

"You SAW US?" Draco groaned even louder, lifting his head.

"Hey, it's MY establishment." Blaise said, pointing at Draco. "Don't tell me what I can and can not do."

"But you WATCHED!!!" Draco cried out.

"Yeah I did." Blaise said, grinning. "You were all- Unnnnnnngh! And she was all- Ooooooooh!"

"Oh BLOODY HELL!" Draco said, throwing his glass at Blaise who ducked out of the way. The glass shattered against the wall and pieces flew in every direction

"Hey you're paying for that!" Blaise said.

"Fine. I don't care." Draco said, reaching into his pocket and pulling out several gold Galleons and slapping them down on the counter.

"Aw come on. Don't leave yet! You have to try this one!" Blaise said, pushing the tall glass towards Draco. Draco grumbled before reaching for the drink.

"So do you want to tell me exactly what happened?" Blaise asked, leaning on the bar counter, arms folded.

"No." Draco said.

"I'm not asking what position, I already know that." Blaise said. Draco drew his arm back, ready to throw another drink.

"Hey hey! I'm only kidding! We're mates right?" Holding his hands up in defense again.

"I just want to know how….. Last night…. Happened." Blaise said again, choosing his words carefully.

Draco then elaborated the events of the last three weeks.

"So…. You're in the same situation you were with Pansy." Blaise summarized. "Friends with benefits."

"No. It's different." Draco said. He sighed. It was so complicated to explain.

"Different how?" Blaise asked concerned.

"I…. I want to be with her ALL the time! And whenever Potter so much as breathes in her direction it makes my blood….. Boil. And and and…. My chest feels very warm when I think about her and…. And if anyone besides you finds out…. Especially if my parents ever find out….. I'm DEAD!" Draco said, breathlessly.

Blaise chuckled.

"She probably never wants to see me again…" Draco muttered, finishing off his last drink.

"You asked her if she was sure, right?"

"Yes." Draco said.

"Did she say no?" Blaise continued.

"No."

"Did she say stop?"

"No. You were there anyways. You would know." Draco said rudely.

"Yeah… I in fact heard the opposite." Blaise said, smiling.

"This is not how I should be feeling." Draco said. "This needs to end. My parents wouldn't approve of this. This isn't what they want for me."

He motioned for another drink which Blaise obliged to hand over.

"Don't cave to your parents' wishes if they're not your desires." Blaise told him. Draco nearly choked on his drink.

"Excuse me?" He spluttered.

Blaise sighed.

"Listen. I only care about three things Draco. Money, the pleasures money brings me, and you. I'm just trying to have your back here. If you like the broad, then go after her."

"Where's my mate? Shouldn't you be telling me to `seal the deal' or `tap that arse'?" Draco asked confused. "Why are you telling me to go after the girl? It's Ginny WEASLEY for Merlin's sake."

"I always told you she was attractive…" Blaise said, shrugging his shoulders.

"Our families DESPISE each other." Draco said sternly.

"Our parents have controlled us our whole lives. If it doesn't end now, when will it ever?" Blaise told him, beginning to rinse out Draco's used glasses.

"I'm not going to start disobeying my parents wishes by perusing Ginny Weasley." Draco shook is head. It was crazy. He didn't like her - like that. Right?

"I think you might want to start by dipping a toe, rather than diving off a cliff head first into the rocks with the sharks. You hear me?" Blaise said.

"I know how to swim. I think I can handle this." Draco replied in a snarky tone.

"First- you need to do something to make her feel better about last night. She's probably going just as crazy as you." Blaise said.

"I didn't say I wanted to pursue her." Draco interrupted.

"I suggest something from Honeydukes. Girl's love chocolate."

"Stop coming up with a game plan." Draco told his friend.

"Flowers are always good too. Make sure they don't die too fast."

"I'm not getting her anything." Draco said.

"Keep your distance if those don't seem to work."

"I'm not doing it."

"Trust me. You will."

"You're wrong."

A cuckoo clock in the corner went off, signaling it was noon.

"Shit. I've got to get back." Draco said, sliding off the barstool.

"See you later?" Blaise called after him.

Draco waved at him without looking back..

"I expect you to bring her with you next time!" Blaise shouted as the door closed behind Draco.

~*~*~*~

Ginny was relieved to see that Draco wasn't at lunch. She hoped he would be absent for NEWT prep as well.

Hermione was acting annoying towards Harry. She kept on asking him how last night to which he would shrug and say-

"It was fine."

"Just fine?" Hermione had replied, pouting.

"Yeah. It was fine." Harry said, shrugging again and sitting down at the table. Hermione frowned and plopped herself down between Harry and Ron.

When Hermione was occupied talking to Ron, Harry leaned in to Ginny.

"Is there something I should know about? Hermione's acting…. Odd. And keeps asking how last night went." Harry whispered.

Ginny quickly shook her head.

"I didn't say anything to her. Nope. Nothing about last night. I didn't go anywhere afterwards." Ginny took a large bite of a roll to prevent herself from anymore talking.

Harry rolled his eyes.

"Girls." Ginny heard him mutter under his breath.

On the walk to NEWT prep Hermione continued to pester Harry.

"Are you SURE you didn't have an exceptionally fabulous time last night?"

"For the last time Hermione! It was fine!" Harry said.

Ginny heard her mumble something about asking Ron.

As they walked into the NEWT classroom, Ginny was relieved Draco still hadn't shown up. He didn't show up the entire class.

Ginny was excited to get to go back to the Gryffindor tower after class. Hermione had turned her attention from bothering Harry to study time.

"We have three months until we have to take the NEWTs, except for you Ginny." Hermione announced, marching determinedly towards the Gryffindor Tower.

"I figured if we divided up our time wisely we can spend two weeks minimum on each subject, starting with Astronomy."

"Two weeks minimum?" Ron complained. "Why can't we just study in December like everyone else?"

"Because, Ronald." Hermione said, rolling her eyes. "We aren't like everyone else! Besides us three, Malfoy, and those couple of Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff students that sit up front, we are the only Eighth Years who returned to school. We have less time than everyone else! We should have started studying ages ago!"

Ron groaned as Hermione proceeded to hurry to the common room.

Ginny trailed behind the trio, as always, but suddenly she felt a hard tug on her robe, pulling her into a side hallway. A hand clamped over her mouth to muffled her startled yelp. The pulling stopped and Ginny whirled around to face her attacker.

~*~*~*~

"Bloody hell Draco! You gave me a fright!" Ginny said, shoving him away from her.

"Hey! If you wanted to play rough, all you had to do was ask." Draco responded cheekily. Ginny's face turned red. It was a wrong choice of words on Draco's part.

"Look. We need to talk." Draco said as Ginny continued to glare at him, hands on her hips.

"You nauseate me." Ginny said, turning on her heel to leave. He grabbed her arm and pulled her back, extracting another yelp from her.

"Stop that!"

"I'll stop once you listen to me!" Draco growled.

"Fine!' Ginny practically shouted.

"Fine!" Draco replied.

She continued to glare at him, her feet at a wide stance, hands firmly gripping her hips.

"I wanted to give you something." Draco said, reaching into the leather messenger bag that hung from his shoulder.

Ginny slightly relaxed. Draco withdrew a long rectangular box from his bag that was gold with a red bow on it. Ginny bristled again.

"What is that? Our sex tape?" Ginny spat.

"No." Draco said, handing it over. Ginny gave him a skeptical look before snatching it out of his hands and slipping off the bow. She lifted the lid of the box.

"You got me chocolate?" Ginny asked dumbfounded.

"Yeah…. Er…. You like sweets don't you?' Draco asked. He could have swore she did. Unless it was his imagination that she tasted like champagne and chocolate last night….

"What are you playing at? Are you trying to buy my silence or something?" Ginny said, waving the box of candy in his face, its contents rolling around inside.

"No! Of course not!" Draco said. "I just….. Wanted to… Um…. Apologize?" Draco inquired.

"Apologize? For what? Stealing my innocence?" Ginny ranted. Draco went white.

"You mean…. You were a--"

"A virgin? Yes. And losing my virginity to you on a smelly old couch in your best friends nightclub was NOT how I had exactly pictured losing it." Ginny said, crossing her arms.

"How did you picture it?" He asked. Ginny's face grew redder. He could barely make out her freckles now.

"That is NONE of your business." She said, pointing at him with the box of chocolates she was still holding.

Ginny had considered giving up her virginity to Harry last year. It was supposed to be his birthday present. But all they had managed to do was snog because Ron had interrupted. If he hadn't, maybe she wouldn't be feeling so bad about having had sex with Draco, considering she wouldn't have been a virgin.

"I'm sorry you're mad at me." Draco said, interrupting her thoughts. "But I DID ask you if it was all right." He pointed out.

"I know that." Ginny said.

Silence.

"And you don't have to be sorry. It was me that made a stupid decision. I probably should have just stayed back at the tower with Harry…. Then this never would have happened." Ginny moped.

Draco sighed, annoyed.

"What?" Ginny asked, watching him begin to pace in the hallways, smoothing his hair in his annoyance.

"All this talk about how you have to be with Harry or the world will end. Face it. You don't want to be with him. Tell him so!" Draco told her angrily.

Ginny was taken aback at this.

"You sound like a jealous boyfriend." Ginny said. Draco scoffed, and continued his pacing.

"Yeah right. You wish." He said, stopping his pacing and leaning against the stone wall of the hallway.

Ginny gave a hearty laugh.

"No. YOU wish." She said, poking a finger at Draco.

"Please." Draco said, turning his head away from her.

"You forget who you're talking to." He said, not meeting her eyes. Ginny's hands were back on her hips.

"So do you." she said, bobbing her head with attitude.

Draco continued to avoid her stares and shuffled his feet on the floor, shoving his hands into his pockets.

Suddenly….. It clicked.

"Wait." Ginny said, holding out her hand.

"Do you…… like me?" She asked in complete disbelief. Draco turned his head to look at the ceiling. He shook it quickly, still avoiding her gaze.

"Define like…." He said, now looking at the floor.

"Oh!" Ginny scoffed. "Uh…. You've GOT to be kidding." Ginny said, taking up Draco's pacing.

"I do NOT believe this" She said, throwing her hands up in the air. Draco stepped away from the wall and followed her paces.

"How do you think I feel?" He said, throwing his arms up in the air just like Ginny had. He ran a hand through his hair, mussing it up.

"I haven't slept. I feel sick. Like there's something in my stomach…. Fluttering….."

Ginny stopped her pacing, Draco almost running into her. She whirled around to face him.

"Butterflies?" she hissed. Draco hung his head in shame.

"Oh no no no no no. This is NOT happening." Ginny said, waving her hands in front of her, backing away from Draco.

"Believe me. No one is more surprised or ashamed than I am." Draco said, pointing at her.

"Those butterflies have got to be murdered." Ginny said fiercely.

The stared at each other for a moment.

"Fine." Draco said finally. "The sex wasn't that great anyways." He snarled.

"Thanks." Ginny replied sarcastically. She stormed off out of the hallway.

~*~*~*~

Fuck. He had really screwed it up this time.

A week had passed since the argument in the hallway. Ginny had completely ignored him. All the times they passed in the hall he saw Ginny laughing and hanging on Harry's arm, much to Harry's delight. At meals, she didn't even so much as glance in his direction. It angered him. But today he would see her again. It was a Monday, which meant NEWT prep after lunch.

He trudged into the NEWT prep classroom early. His heart felt like it was being squeezed as he saw Ginny perched on the edge of Harry's desk. They were all laughing, seeming to have a good time. It seemed that Hermione's top grade NEWT accepted inkwell had squirted on her NEWT pamphlet which she quickly fixed with a `scourgify' spell.

"Sweets anyone?" Ginny asked the group, taking a box out of her worn book bag.

"Wow Gin! Where'd you get these? This is the most expensive box of chocolates that Honeydukes carries!" Ron said, grabbing for the box.

Ginny took a peek in Draco`s direction and saw him glaring. The most expensive box? Maybe she shouldn`t have been so mean to him last week….

"*gasp* Strawberry Clotted Cream filled ones!" Ron said, almost crying for joy as he reached for a chocolate.

"So where'd you get them?" Harry asked.

"It was a free sample." Ginny lied.

"Wow! I always thought they gave out broken sweets for free samples." Ron said, reaching for another chocolate.

The four of them ate the chocolates while waiting for the class to start.

The professor came hurrying into the classroom, a large chalkboard following him.

"All right all right students! Get out your pamphlets and turn to page three hundred and twenty two! Quickly quickly now!"

Ginny slid off Harry's desk and walked around the room to her desk and settled into it without looking at Draco.

The teacher began prattling on about how this chapter regarding the NEWTs was very important. Everyone but Hermione wasn't paying attention. Some students were doodling in their pamphlets. Ron was licking his fingers of access chocolate. Harry looked like he was falling asleep. Hermione was on the edge of her seat in anticipation, head snapping back and forth between the chalkboard and her parchment, scribbling down notes.

Ginny, however, decided to play with her hair. She ran her hands through it, tossing it back in Draco's direction. She could tell she hit him in the face with her hair at least once because he sneezed. She twirled a stand around her finger, letting the curl bounce.

Draco couldn't stand it any longer. He had to say something.

"You know…" He harshly whispered to her. "Those chocolates were for you… Not to share."

"I don't recall you mentioning I couldn't share them." Ginny whispered back, not turning around. She shook her head, her curls smacking Draco's face again lightly.

"Do that one more time and I will grab it." He hissed.

"You wouldn't." Ginny hissed back.

"Oh I would." Draco growled. "I know how much you like it when I pull your hair."

Ginny whirled around in her seat.

"You shut your dirty mouth!" She snapped.

"Make me." Draco smirked. Ginny just glared at him and proceeded to wrap her hair up in a loose bun, away from Draco's grasp.

They both sat there fuming the rest of the class. When the bell rang Ginny didn't even speak to her friends on the way out. She had to escape. Hogsmeade wasn't an option, not like she wanted to go back to that horrible nightclub anyways. She ended up making her way down to the Herbology greenhouses. Neville waved to her as she huffed past. She kept going until she made it down to the lake. She plopped herself down on the dock and began to cry.

Thinking about Draco made her head spin right round. It gave her a headache. It made her heart ache. She didn't like feeling this way. Her emotions felt out of control. Her tears ceased.

Hours later, she knew it must be around dinner time because her stomach had begun to growl at her. She hugged her knees to her chest and stared out at the lake like she had for the past three hours. The sun was beginning to set over in the mountains. She stood up and turned to walk back up the dock towards the castle but she stopped.

Draco Malfoy was standing at the beginning of the dock, waiting.

~*~*~*~

After he had messed things up with Ginny again, he had headed to Hogsmeade, even though it wasn't allowed. His head felt like it was spinning right round. He had places to go, people to see, time was precious. He didn't want to stay too long in Hogsmeade or he might get caught. He life was out of control, just like his mind.

His wallet felt very heavy, like it knew a storm of spending was coming its way.

Draco mentally cursed Ginny for making him throw his money around for her. He wasn't the type of person who bought women, besides his mother, gifts. But for Ginny?

His money loved her like a number one fan. His gold Galleons burned a hole in his pocket.

Once he reached Hogsmeade he walked into one of the two worst places for a man ever to shop at.

He was spending his money. He was out of control.

`Merlin help me!' Draco thought.

A few hours later, later than Draco had hoped for, he was leaving Hogsmeade, looking like a complete doofus with what he held in his arms.

She better damn well like what he got. Blaise was going to get it the next time Draco saw him. It was going to go down.

On his way up to the castle, he saw someone sitting on the dock of the lake. It didn't matter that he was too far away, he knew who it was. He made his way over towards the dock.

He silently approached the dock, his feet quiet in the grass. The sun was starting to set.

Just as he reached the dock, Ginny stood up. Draco froze in his steps and hid his arms behind his back. She turned to leave but stopped when she saw him.

~*~*~*~

The sight of Ginny on the dock was that out of a picture. The colors from the setting sun made her look like nothing more beautiful could be found.

She was amazing, her hair looked like a fire blazing, hotter than Cajun.

She took a step closer to him, wary.

Draco felt like he was in a daze.

Ginny broke the silence.

"Stalk me much?" she questioned.

Draco took a breath before answering.

"What are you doing out here all alone?" He asked. She shrugged.

"I was upset. I needed a place to go and think…"

"Oh…" Was his reply.

"Well…" He started, but Ginny interrupted him.

"I'm not in the mood Draco." she sighed. "This is pretty much the worst week of my life post war." She made a move to shove past him. He blocked her way with his body.

"Maybe it can be salvaged." He said. She shook her head.

"I don't see how. You're the one that caused it all anyways." She said. She made another move to get past.

"How about now?" He asked, revealing what was hidden behind his back. She gasped in surprise.

Her eyes were wide at the large floral arrangement he held out to her, his head hanging down sheepishly.

"They're for you." He said, not looking at her. "I'm sorry about last week, about everything rude I said. That I ever said. About you… Or your family…. Except for your brother. He's still a bloody wanker."

Ginny had to giggle at the last part. She caught a hold of herself. She shook her head at Draco and the gesture.

"No, I couldn't." She said.

"Yes, you can." He told her, holding the flowers out farther.

"It's too much."

"Something this beautiful, deserves to be given to someone worthy of its beauty." Draco murmured. Ginny took a deep breath before reaching out to take a hold of the bouquet.

"I really am sorry." Draco said.

Their hands touched as Draco passed over the flowers. There was a pause as the touch lingered.

Ginny took a step forward towards Draco. She hesitated before leaning in and upwards, too plant a kiss lightly on Draco's shoulder.

His free hand wrapped around her waist and pulled her close. He lowered his head to hers, meeting her lips in another kiss.

Suddenly, everything stopped spinning.

~*~*~*~

Author's Note: I'm not too sure how I like the last sentence but I couldn't think of anything else to say. I hope people enjoyed this chapter and that the characters seemed more like themselves. In my mind, they have decided to give up fighting their emotions and have begun to give into them. What will happen next? You will just have to stick around to find out! Please review, it means a lot! Thanks for reading! :)

-->