Unofficial Portkey Archive

The Adventure by RowlingIdol
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

The Adventure

RowlingIdol

The Adventure

By RowlingIdol

Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter. I don't own the song `I Feel It All'. This chapter contains slight language, teen drinking and sexual references. Review if you wish! They are most appreciated.

Authors Note- I forgot to mention last chapter kudos to the creators of `Potter Puppet Pals' because I took the line about Ron being called `Ronaldo' from one of their videos. :)

Chapter 9: I Feel It All

Ginny's eyes lazily fluttered open. She squinted at the light that shone down on her from the window. She judged by how light it was outside, it was probably almost noon.

She yawned and stretched her arms and legs, aches shooting up her legs. She could feel it all. She stretched her toes to get the aches out. She sat up, stretching her arms out wide. She smacked her lips and rubbed at her eyes with her fists.

She stopped in her rubbing, took her fists away from her eyes, and blinked multiple times.

This was not her room.

This was not her bed.

Ginny stared down at the rumpled white sheets and the gray comforter which was turned down on the other side of the large bed. There was a light impression on the mattress and pillow that lay next to hers. Besides herself, the room was empty.

There was a black wood armoire in the corner with a desk of the same color next to it.

The room was mostly tidy, save for some papers and items of clothing on the floor. None of them she recognized as her own.

She peeked underneath the white covers, curious as to her attire, even though she was quite cozy and warm.

She wasn't wearing her black dress but a pair of large black flannel sleep pants that were flopped over her toes. On top she was wearing a gray tee shirt that had short sleeves but the ends of them hung close to her elbows. She held out the front of the shirt to look at the imprint on it. She cocked her head to try to make out the picture. She turned her head to the other side before noticing the picture as the logo for the Quidditch team the Falmouth Falcons.

A door creaked open near the foot of the bed. Draco poked his head in.

"Oh good you're awake." He said, inching his way into the room. In his arms he had her dress.

"I was wondering where that was." Ginny said, nodding to the dress.

"I was looking for a hanger." Draco said. "It was starting to get wrinkled lying on the floor." He explained.

"It's alright." Ginny said, pulling her legs up to her chest.

Draco hung the dress on the door of the armoire.

It had taken her a while to recall it all but as Draco walked around the room, picking up clothes off the floor, she thought of the previous night.

~*~*~*~

Draco had led her to his bedroom with a smirk and a finger over his lips, signaling her to keep quiet. He held her hand as he led her down stone hallways.

`Where are we going?' she softly giggled, holding her dress up with her free had so she was able to keep up.

Draco just kept smiling.

They reached a door at the end of the hallway.

`Wait here.' he told her. He darted inside and Ginny could hear some rustling of papers and such.

Ginny's heart was a flutter as she stood nervously out in the hallway.

`Close your eyes.' Draco called through the door.

Ginny sighed, a smile playing at her lips, and closed her eyes.

`Are they closed?' Draco asked. She heard the door open a bit, the wood creaking.

Ginny was then dragged into the room. She had to squeeze her eyes shut to prevent from popping open at the sudden movement.

`Okay open.' He said from behind her.

It was apparently Draco's room with all the black, gray, and green décor. It was apparent he had stashed dirty laundry and old papers under the bed in a hurry. There were a few candles flickering on the bedside table.

It was their first time together as an actual couple. Gone were the two nights of half drunken shaggings in the loud and shadowed club. This night, they made love.

It felt like Draco had kissed every inch of her body. He had chuckled when he found she had been wearing a corset.

`Hermione told me to.' Ginny had blushed.

`I will remember that.' Draco had replied. He then proceeded to loosen the corset, a kiss on her back with every lace undone. The kisses had given her chills.

Ginny shivered recalling the memory.

"Cold?" Draco asked in real life.

Ginny's head snapped up.

"I'm fine." Ginny said.

"It's almost lunch time. I think its safe for you to leave now." Draco said, stuffing clothes into his armoire.

"Alright." Ginny said softly. Draco looked at her over his shoulder and smiled to himself as he watched her gaze about the room.

He recalled last night. It was probably really cheesy, having her wait out in the hallway but he wasn't about to let her into his room with it being a shamble, the clothes of the last several days left out and a few empty whiskey bottles here and there. He lit some candles to help rid the smell of the room but he wasn't about to tell her that.

Granger was higher on his shit list when he found out she had stuffed Ginny into a laced boob trap. He wasn't able to tell if Ginny had sighed out of relief or ecstasy once he had freed her from the horrid contraption, as he was giving her gentle kisses as he did so.

His hair was becoming less slick as they snogged half naked on his bed. It hung in his face in the front, tickling Ginny's face.

She smiled and brushed the strands away, looking into his eyes as he held himself above her.

Her eyes flickered with nervousness.

`What is it?' He asked. He hoped he hadn't done anything wrong.

`No…. It's just….. Um…….' Ginny said, shifting to the side underneath Draco.

She bit her lip and stared back up at him.

`I love you.' she softly whispered.

Draco let out a breathy chuckle.

`That makes two of us now.' He smirked.

Ginny giggled and gave a little shrug before he lowered himself down to kiss her lips.

Last night they became one.

"Are you ready?" Ginny asked Draco, coming over to the armoire, looking shorter than she really was with the bottoms of Draco's pants pooled slightly over her feet.

"Yeah." He said, shutting the armoire. He handed her dress to her and gave her a kiss on her forehead. Ginny giggled.

Draco opened the door to the bedroom once again and gave a quick glance around.

"Alright lets go." He said, holding to door open to her.

~*~*~*~

As they approached the Great Hall Ginny could hear the chatter of voices and clinking of plates. Passing by Ginny noticed it was very full. Most likely people, like herself, had slept in and missed breakfast.

Heading up the nearby staircase, Ginny heard familiar voices shout behind her.

"What do you mean she never came back to the tower last night?" A male voice angrily asked.

The male voice was followed by a wavering female voice.

"She wasn't in her bed this morning." came the female voice.

"Was she there last night?" the first voice snapped.

"I didn't pay attention."

"Damn it Hermione!"

Draco was pushing on Ginny's back to get her to walk up the stairs faster but it was too late. They were spotted.

"HEY!!!" Harry yelled, running towards the stairs. Ginny wanted to keep moving but she suddenly felt frozen with fear as Harry barreled up the staircase.

"What do you think you're doing with her?" Harry demanded of Draco.

"Escorting her back to her room. She's with me." Draco said, stepping in front of Ginny protectively.

"What the FUCK are you wearing Ginny?" Harry spat in Ginny's direction. She shrank back.

"Harry! Harry don't!" Hermione cried, racing onto the staircase, Ron right behind her.

"Ginny!" Ron shouted.

"I think it would be best for you to leave Potter. She's with me." Draco repeated.

"Oh yeah? Do you know what else is with you?" Harry said. Before Draco had a chance to guess, Harry answered his own question for him.

"My fist."

~*~*~*~

"My goodness I thought I was finished with having you two in my hospital wing." Madam Pomfrey tutted as she attended to Draco and Harry who were sitting on hospital beds on opposite ends of the room from each other.

Hermione and Ron stood around Harry's bed while Ginny was off alone on the far end of the room with Draco.

"He started it." Draco said nasally, a bloodied handkerchief poised around his nose.

"You hush." Ginny hissed. Draco shot Harry a look across the room.

"If I could flip you off I would." Harry said, nursing his left arm.

"Do I need to get another Professor up here immediately?" Madam Pomfrey asked, hands on hips.

"No ma'am." Draco responded.

"No ma'am." Harry mocked in a girlish voice. Madam Pomfrey sighed and went off into her office, muttering to herself as she rummaged in her medicine cabinet.

The room was quiet save for Madam Pomfrey working in her office.

"How do you feel?" Ginny asked Draco.

"I feel it all." Draco said, taking the handkerchief away from his nose. He gingerly touched it and winced.

"Does it look broken to you?" he asked her.

Ginny took a hold of his chin and tilted his head back and forth gently, examining his nose.

"It's hard to say. There's a lot of blood."

"Will you kiss it better?" Draco asked, loud enough for Harry to overhear.

"All right that's it." Harry said, beginning to get up from his bed, still clutching his arm. Ron and Hermione pushed him back down.

"But he's initiating it!" Harry blamed, staring between his two friends.

"We know." Ron said, shooting Draco a dirty look.

Draco smirked.

"Ow!" He winced. It even hurt to smirk.

"That wasn't called for." Ginny told him.

He frowned.

"Please?"

Ginny sighed.

"Later." she whispered. Draco smugly shot a look at Harry. He considered sticking out his tongue but refrained. Harry made a face back at him.

"Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy." said Professor McGonagall as she strolled into the room.

She rolled her eyes behind her glasses, seeing the five people in the room.

"I should have known." she muttered, shaking her head.

"Never could get along, could you?" She commented. She turned to Madam Pomfrey who had exited her office to greet Professor McGonagall.

"What seems to be the damage?"

"Bumps and bruises mostly." Madam Pomfrey said to Professor McGonagall. "Potter may have a minor fracture in his arm."

"And what started all this ruckus?" Professor McGonagall wanted to know. Madam Pomfrey looked around at all the students, wanting to know the same.

No one answered.

"Fine. I suppose it doesn't matter anyways. Mister Malfoy, one hundred points from Slytherin. And Mister Potter? It pains me to do this to my own house but one hundred points from Gryffindor as well. In addition- you two will join me for detention the next two weekends."

She nodded to Madam Pomfrey.

"Clean them up." She said. Madam Pomfrey nodded back. Professor McGonagall left the room, muttering-

"I'm getting too old for this job."

"You five behave. I have to run down to the potions stock." Madam Pomfrey said, pointing her finger between the two boys sitting on the beds. She then exited the room.

~*~*~*~

"Someone needs to start explaining things. NOW." Harry demanded from his side of the room.

The three of them stared in Draco's direction.

"What's there to explain?" Draco snapped from behind his handkerchief.

"I highly doubt those are Ron's clothes she's wearing. They`re too big." Harry said, nodding in Ginny's direction.

"Are you suggesting I'm fat?" Draco snapped.

"You've got a big head." Harry shot back.

"Which one are you referring to?" Draco asked, trying his best to smirk. The trio turned red in the face at Draco's dirty remark.

"Stop it you two." Ginny said, blushing herself.

"Where were you last night." Harry asked her.

"Isn't it quite obvious?" Draco drawled.

"I'm not asking you. I'm asking Ginny."

"None of your business." She said.

"You tell him." Draco said, nudging her with his elbow.

"Stay out of this." Ginny told him.

"Were you….. With him?" Ron choked out.

Ginny went red.

"I'm going to castrate you!!!!!!!!!!!!" Ron yelled, making a rush for Draco.

"Here we go again." Hermione said, rolling her eyes. She raised her wand. "Stupefy!" She cried out, stunning Ron in his attempt to get to Draco. Ron's stiff body fell to the floor.

"You're such a whore." Harry spat at Ginny.

Hermione even flinched when Harry said the word.

Before she knew it, Ginny was standing in front of Harry. She slapped him hard across the face. A bit of bloody saliva leaked from the corner of his mouth at the impact, his already broken glasses slipping further down his face.

"How DARE you?" Ginny shouted at Harry, tears beginning to stream down her face.

"How could you?" Harry snapped back, wiping the blood from the side of his mouth. "You're a slut."

Ginny slapped him across the face again, her hand burning.

"Okay ENOUGH!" Hermione screamed.

"I told you no Harry. We have been over for a long time." Ginny said, the tears still flowing. "Why do you still continue to hurt me?"

"You're hurt? I was ditched for a Death Eater! How do you think that makes me feel?"

Ginny suddenly felt a looming presence behind her.

"Don't think I won't stupefy you too." Hermione growled, pointing her wand at Draco.

He held up his hand to her.

"Hold your fire Granger. I'm not going to hurt him….. Physically."

Hermione lowered her wand and took a step back.

"Ginny deserves better than the likes of you." Harry spat at Draco.

"Coming from someone who just verbally abused her? Really now Potter." Draco said, shaking his head.

"It's because of you I did." Harry blamed.

"No its not Harry. And you know it." Draco said, touching Ginny's shaking shoulders gently.

There was silence except for the heavy breathing and Ginny's stifled sobs.

"You broke my heart Gin." Harry croaked, trying not to cry in front of Draco.

"Oh I'll be the one who'll break my heart." Ginny said darkly.

"I fought for you. I didn't rest. I didn't stop." Harry said.

"Did we fight or did we talk?" Ginny asked.

"Well we fought near the end…" Harry said.

"You're different Harry. Face it. We're over. I'm with Draco now."

Harry glared at Draco over Ginny's shoulder.

"I should have killed you when I had the chance." Harry growled at Draco.

"Maybe you should have." was Draco's reply.

"Goodness what's this?" said Madam Pomfrey as she entered the Hospital Wing, arms full of supplies.

"I told you children to behave!" She scolded.

"I apologize Madam Pomfrey. Ron was my doing." Hermione said.

"Oh." Madam Pomfrey said.

Hermione pointed her wand at Ron and he became un-petrified.

"Merlin Hermione! Took you long enough!" Ron said, scrambling to his feet.

"Why I ought to…." He grunted, making a lunge for Draco but Hermione pointed her wand at him.

"No more fighting Ronald." Hermione said, tears now welling in her eyes. "Please….. No more fighting…" she cried.

Ron sighed, his face falling. Hermione begun sobbing. Ron walked forward and past Draco to envelope Hermione in his arms.

"Okay…… No more fighting…." Ron told her, rubbing her back.

~*~*~*~

An hour later, Harry and Draco were released from the Hospital Wing. Harry had been forced to take a small dose of Skele-Gro to heal his fracture. His black eye was receding and his glasses had been repaired. There were still patches of red on his face from where Ginny had slapped him.

Draco's nose had turned out to be broken. He was now constantly checking his face in any sort of reflective surface.

"Does it look straight to you?" He kept asking Ginny. She just silently nodded.

Draco looked at her forlorn face.

"Let's go somewhere to talk." Draco said quietly to her. She nodded again.

They walked past Ron and Hermione who were hanging back by themselves, having been brushed off by Harry who `wanted alone time'.

"Hey." Ron said sharply to them.

"Not now Ron!" Ginny whined, continuing her way down the stairs from the Hospital Wing.

"Ginny….." Hermione said seriously causing Ginny to stop. She turned and looked at her friend.

"Ron has something to say." Hermione said, giving Ron a pointed look.

Ginny looked to her brother.

Ron's ears were going red.

"I um… Well…. I'm going to give him a chance." Ron said, giving Draco a quick glance.

"I don't like you with him…. But….. It's your life." Ron said. "And after what Harry said….."

At that moment, Ginny rushed forward and gave her brother a big hug. They broke apart after a moment, Ginny wiping more tears from her eyes. Ron turned his attention to Draco.

"And if I hear about you…… And….. Well….. Her again……. I'm going to neuter you." Ron warned Draco.

"Ron." Hermione said sharply.

"Note taken Weasley." Draco said, nodding to Ron who just stared dumbfounded back.

"And I want to say, I support you guys." Hermione told Ginny and Draco.

"Wow Granger. That's touching." Draco said sarcastically, putting a hand over his heart. Hermione rolled her eyes.

"Even though you were a Death Eater and all….. I know how much Ginny likes you. And I believe people can change too." Hermione said. She gave Ginny a warm smile which Ginny returned.

"See you later." Hermione told Ginny.

~*~*~*~

Draco stood waiting outside the portrait of the Fat Lady while Ginny freshened up.

"What do you think you're looking at?" The Fat Lady asked him, giving him shady looks.

"Nothing." Draco snapped at her.

"Well!" The Fat Lady huffed, crossing her arms and looking away from Draco.

A few more moments went by and the portrait finally opened and Ginny emerged in a sweater and faded jeans, jacket draped over her arm.

"Where are we going?" She asked him.

"Where else?" Draco asked, reaching down and taking her hand.

About forty-five minutes later, Draco and Ginny were seated at Zabini's.

The club wasn't open for business yet but Blaise welcomed them in anyways. Ginny was too pre-occupied with the days events to care she was back at the place.

"Do I need to put Potter in his place?" Blaise asked the two after Draco explained what had happened in the afternoon.

"It's fine." Ginny mumbled, shaking her head.

"Cheer up precious." Blaise said, refilling her drink. Ginny went with a iced Butterbeer instead of the massive amounts of liquor Blaise had offered.

"You should have your mind on happier things."

"Like what." Ginny said glumly. "I can't even be happy, yet even fathom actually, that my brother is going to give Draco a chance."

"You should be happy about that lovely new broach you have." Blaise said, giving Draco a wink. Draco gave Blaise a threatening look.

"You knew about this?" Ginny asked, looking down at the broach that she had pinned to the front of her sweater. She smiled a little and delicately touched it.

"You could say that." Blaise said, giving Draco another wink. Draco eyed him warily as he sipped his drink.

"It's a promise…. Pin." Ginny said. Draco turned his head away from Blaise but he could feel Blaise's eyes boring into him anyways.

"A promise pin, eh? Is that what he told you?" Blaise said.

"Yes." Ginny said, eyebrows furrowing slightly. She looked to Draco who was avoiding her gaze as well. Ginny frowned and looked between the two men. She was about to ask Blaise what he meant when there was a series of loud knocks on the door.

"It's open you imbeciles!" Blaise shouted at the door. Marcus Flint and Terence Higgs burst through the door. These were the Slytherin friends that Blaise had hired on to help him run the bar.

"Oy! Malfoy! Fancy finding you here." Marcus said, chucking his jacket onto the bar counter. Draco nodded at Marcus.

"Put that away in your locker! I don't need your shit lying around my establishment!" Blaise barked at him.

"Fuck off!" Marcus said.

"Fuck off? Fuck you!" Blaise returned.

"Fuck you!" Marcus then replied.

"Language! There's a lady present!' Blaise then said, causing the workers to crane their necks in Ginny's direction.

"What's she doing `ere?" Terence asked, rudely pointing a finger.

"She's with me." Draco said gruffly.

"Whoa. All right then." Terence said, holding his hands up in surrender. He knew he didn't want to mess with Draco.

"With you?" Marcus said, now behind the bar with Blaise. He stared into Ginny's face.

"You're a Weasley, aren't you?" Marcus sneered.

"Yes." Ginny snapped.

"This one's got spunk!" Marcus said. He looked her up and down. "Tell me Draco." Marcus said, staring straight into Ginny's eyes.

"Does the carpet match the drapes?" He drawled, smirking.

"That's it!" Draco said, wiping out his wand and pointing it in Marcus' face.

"Ginny's practically family. You leave her alone or you're fired. Your paycheck just got docked." Blaise said, shoving Marcus away from him.

"Docked? Really? Over a fucking Weasley?" Marcus said, backing up.

"Yes. Like I said. She's practically family now."

"Fine. Whatever." Marcus said, grabbing his jacket off the counter, giving Ginny a dirty look, and heading off behind a swinging door.

"Thanks." Ginny said to Blaise.

"It was nothing my flower." Blaise said. He took out his own wand and pointed it at the door. The `closed' sign flipped around to display `open'. The lights dimmed and the lamps on the tables littered around the club flicked on. Music started playing over where the stage was at.

"You're welcome to stay free of charge if you would like." Blaise told them.

"We won't stay much longer." Draco promised Blaise.

"No problem my brother." Blaise said, pulling out tumblers and glasses and lining them on the counter.

"So you're public now?" Blaise inquired.

"Only to her friends…. And Potter." Draco replied. "No one else."

"Well. If you're keeping this on the down low, better be careful about who sees that pretty pin of yours." Blaise warned Ginny.

"Why?" she asked.

"Trust me. Some people know what that is."

"Blaise." Draco said harshly.

"What? I didn't say anything." Blaise said, shaking his head at Draco.

"What is it?" Ginny asked the two boys.

"It's an antique." Draco said.

"And it looks lovely on you." Blaise chimed in. Several locals had already entered the establishment and were calling greetings to Blaise.

"We'll probably head out now." Draco said, sliding his empty glass towards Blaise.

"Right. Have a good evening." Blaise said, taking the empty glass and setting it in the sink. Draco held his hand out to Ginny and helped her off her barstool.

~*~*~*~

The next day in NEWT Prep, the pressure was put on the 8th years at the reminder that NEWTs were in four weeks for them. Followed by a week for the tests to be graded, and then graduation on the last day of school before winter holiday.

The 8th years didn't seem phased- except her Hermione of course.

"Four weeks? FOUR WEEKS? That's like tomorrow! Oh I surely haven't studied enough!"

"It's a month away `Mione. Take it easy." Ron told her. "Remember? Deep breaths…" Ron started mimicking heavy breathing in and out. Hermione started breathing in and out, closing her eyes in order to calm herself.

~*~*~*~

The next four weeks leading up to the NEWTs and the two weeks after seemed to come and go in a flash.

After successfully completing their detentions unscathed, Draco and Harry had gone back to studying for the NEWTs.

Most of the time, Draco and Ginny had spent studying in the library. They studied close to Hermione, Ron and Harry but not too close. It was miracle enough more fights hadn't broken out but Ginny knew that there were some close calls. Earlier that month, Ron had rounded a corner in the library and found Draco and Ginny wrapped in each others arms. He had dropped his stack of library books causing Madam Pince to threaten to give him detention during the NEWTs for treating books as such.

Hermione had been a complete mess throughout December. She was frazzled about the NEWTs. She seemed to relax for a whole minute after the test was complete but then began to worry about her grade. Now that she passed with high marks, she was anxious about the impending graduation ceremony.

"I don't understand why I'm required to wear these ugly things." Draco grumbled looking into the mirror hanging from his armoire.

"It's traditional." Ginny said, brushing lint of the front of the robe. It was a long plain black robe with the Hogwarts crest in the corner. Draco was staring at the wizard hat he was being expected to wear with disgust.

"It's hideous." Draco said, looking down at his hat.

"Come on. Its only for an hour or so." Ginny told him. She stood up on her tiptoes to give Draco a kiss even though she was tall enough with her heels on. She was dressed for the graduation ceremony that was about to happen. She had come down to the Slytherin common room, let in by Draco of course, to help him get ready.

"This is not how you drape this." Ginny said, taking a yellow scarf off Draco's robe. She fastened it around his shoulders, the ends of the fabric draping down each shoulder.

"There." ginny said, stepping back and admiring her work. "You're all ready."

Draco lent down and kissed her.

"Thanks. Meet me back here when its over?" Draco asked. Ginny nodded.

"I have to go and save the seats." Ginny said, giving him another kiss. She turned and hurried out of the room with a little wave.

The graduation was quiet boring since it was so small. Hermione was declared valedictorian so she was required to make a speech. Hermione prattled on about `the importance of studying' for a good half hour, causing the audience and the professors behind her to almost nod off.

When she was finished, everyone politely clapped. The 8th years were then called by Professor McGonagall to march across the platform in the Great Hall to receive their diplomas. A line of professors congratulated the students as they passed by.

"Granger, Hermione!" Professor McGonagall called. Hermione nearly ran across the stage. She had to slow down to shake all of the professors hands. She burst into tears of happiness as Professor McGonagall handed her her diploma.

"Malfoy, Draco!" professor McGonagall called next. Draco kept a straight face as he walked across the stage in his ugly robes, trying no to shake the professors hands. He was pretty much just lightly touching them before dropping his hand away quickly. Professor McGonagall gave him his diploma, nodding to him instead of opting to shake his hand. Draco gave Ginny a quick glance from the stage and smiled at her.

A few names were called, Harry's included. A large section of the audience cheered as he walked across the stage.

Finally, Ron was called.

"Weasley, Ronald!" Professor McGonagall called. The same section erupted again.

"Mum! Please!" Ginny complained to her mother, who had jumped out of her seat for the second time, wildly cheering and clapping her hands. Don't forget the crying.

"I'm just so-o-o-o ha-a-a-a-p-p-py!" Mrs. Weasley said between sobs. She dapped at her eyes with a red handkerchief and blew her nose loudly.

The graduates tossed their hats in the air as the school song begun to play. One hat burst into flames as it soared up into the air. No question whose hat that was.

The graduates then filed out of the Great Hall. The audience got up, chattering animatedly to each other.

"Ginny! Ginny dear where should we meet for the reception?" Mrs. Weasley asked, tugging at her daughters sleeve.

"They have to set the Great Hall back up. It'll be a moment." Ginny said.

"We'll see you outside, yes?" Mr. Weasley asked, coming over to his wife and daughter.

She nodded her head.

"Yes Daddy." She said. He nodded and smiled.

"That's my girl."

Ginny hurried out of the Great Hall, trying to spot Draco's head amongst the sea of graduate students, huddled in a far corner of the entryway.

Ginny squeezed past a group of people and headed towards the Slytherin common room. She had almost reached it when she nearly ran into Draco.

"You changed already? That was fast." Ginny said.

He wrapped her up in her arms and spun her around, causing her to squeal.

"I'm glad I'm done with this stupid school." Draco said, setting her down.

"Not long before I am too." Ginny agreed, flipping her hair back over her shoulders.

"I have to go back up to meet my parents." Ginny told him.

"Don't go just yet." Draco purred, pulling her close to him. He lowered his mouth to her and pushed her up against the stone wall in the hallway.

Ginny giggled against his mouth.

"Shhh!" Draco told her, smiling.

They had their arms all over each other, kissing. Draco trailed hot kisses down her neck making Ginny gasp.

"You like that?" Draco asked huskily.

"Yes…" Ginny gasped out. Draco started trailing kisses down the other side of her neck. Ginny closed her eyes and sighed heavily.

Suddenly, a very sharp and strangled gasp could be heard to their left. Ginny's eyes popped open.

"Oh shit." Ginny whispered, scrambling to push Draco off her.

"What? What's wrong?" Draco asked her. Ginny just stared over his shoulder.

"DRACO!" came a choked voice. Draco whirled around.

"Father?!" Draco gasped.

There was a clattering as Lucius Malfoy's cane fell to the ground. Lucius slumped against the wall, gripping his left arm fiercely.

"Lucius? Are you down here? Oh my goodness!" came another voice, this time belonging to Narcissa Malfoy.

"Lucius!" Narcissa cried out, rushing forward and reaching for her husband.

Draco helped his Father up from against the wall. Lucius was now heavily breathing with his hand clutching at his heart.

"What's going on down here?" came another voice. A troupe of redheads rounded the corner.

"Ginny! There you are!" Mr. Weasley said lightly.

"Call for help!" Narcissa snapped at him. The Weasleys turned to stare at Lucius, whose eyes were threatening to pop as he gasped for air.

"Merlin! Ron! Go get Madam Pomfrey!" Mrs. Weasley shouted.

"Way to go Ginny!" Ron cheered from the back of the group. "You gave Malfoy a heart attack!"

~*~*~*~

Authors Note- You saw it coming didn't you? Hope not. If you did, that's okay too. And I said I still wasn't done with the broach so you guys will have to stay tuned to see what happens with that little gem. Hope you liked this chapter. I had another hard time getting it out, especially with Harry's dialogue in the Hospital Wing. I promise the next chapter will be a lot better. Thanks for reading and leave a review if you wish. Thanks!

-->