Unofficial Portkey Archive

Lovingly Seduced by gypsybaby21
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Lovingly Seduced

gypsybaby21

Chapter Nine:

A day and a night had passed, very quickly in fact. Things from Ginny's dream had started happening, but she'd quickly put a stop to them.

"No falling in love for me. No siree!" she mumbled in the mirror as she got ready for bed.

The one thing that she was looking forward too, well she knew it would happen. Ginny knew she was going to have Draco tonight. After last night…

"After last night baby doll there's no question."

Ginny had loved every minute of it. They stayed in for the night. Playing a different assortment of games, until it was time to call it quits and go to bed they had been actually getting along really well. Then she'd gone to take a shower and came out only in a towel.

Draco had nearly swallowed his tongue when he'd seen her come out in the crisp white terrycloth towel.

"So, where are you going to sleep?" he had asked her.

"On the bed with you, where else?" she had replied.

"I don't think so."

"Don't argue with me."

And what surprised Ginny the most is that he hadn't argued with her. He'd just simply got into bed and laid ramrod still for about ten minutes before drifting off too sleep.

Because of that Ginny just knew that tonight would be the night. She had even told him that she would have him tonight.

Taking a deep breath she wrapped her terrycloth robe around her, tied it in the front and walked out.

When she walked out he was leaning against the headboard, reading a book. "Draco," she called.

He slowly lifted his eyes up. Ginny watched intently as they darkened with desire. She swiftly walked over to him and lifted herself up on top of him. Draco sucked in a breath and sat up straighter as Ginny balanced her body on her knees and her hands on either side of his head.

"Stop fighting me," she whispered and dropped her lips down to his.

"Okay," he said huskily.

Ginny smiled down at him as he reached for the tie in the front of her terrycloth robe. She shut her eyes and sucked in air as she felt the folds of the robe come undone.

Draco glanced up at her as he tenderly placed a kiss on her navel. He couldn't believe this was happening. He'd even been told a head of time. That day had been such a blur, and it was because of that one warning.

He reached across the bed and opened the hotel drawer.

"Draco!" Ginny gasped, her eyes widening in surprise as she saw what he was reaching for.

A pink flush tinted his cheeks. He dropped his eyes to the floor, shuffling his legs beneath her, his hands flexing around her waist. "What?" he asked embarrassed.

"Well," she paused, "I guess I'm a little curious as to why *you* have vials of pregnancy prevention potions so readily available. You know, considering you won't have sex with anyone because no one is better than you."

"About a week ago."

"What?"

"I bought them about a week ago. Just in case." He glanced away from her.

"Just in case?" Ginny snorted.

"Not what you're thinking!" he snapped viciously, then sighed in defeat and lowered the tone of his voice. "I mean-gods Ginny you know you're beautiful and well, I-I wanted to take precautions."

Ginny blushed, smiling in spite of herself. She couldn't remember the last time she'd blushed. She caressed his face with her fingertips, her grin growing wider when he looked back at her. Rubbing her nose gently against his, she leaned in and kissed him - his lips, his cheek, the right corner of his mouth. Draco opened the vial, raised it up to her lips and watched with irregular breathing as the neon blue liquid slipped in between her lips. He watched intently as she swallowed the contents, shutting his eyes and clenching his teeth for control. Draco jumped when he felt her hand slide into his boxers and cup him. With her other hand she slowly slide them down his hips so that they rested on the underside of his knees. Ginny wrapped her hand around him and gave a firm stroke.

"Oh God, oh God, Ginny."

Ginny leaned in and licked his lips, slipping her tongue past his teeth. Her fingers ran the length of him, her thumb caressing over the top. He inched over between her legs again, and she could feel him brushing against her. She wrapped her legs around his, her hands coaxing his hips towards her. Draco pushed himself up, and looked down at her intently.

"Are you sure?" he asked her, the seriousness in his eyes made Ginny hold back her laugh.

Ginny caressed the side of his face. "Completely sure."

"We don't have to do this."

"I want to. Do you want to?"

He smiled sheepishly and glanced down between their bodies. "Oh, I want to. Trust me. I just don't really want to be a damned dare."

She chuckled softly. "Here's the thing-I lost. It ended a couple of days ago. Now, are you sure you're not confused? I would hate to think that I was taking advantage of you."

Ginny didn't expect Draco to press his lips to hers, pull back slightly and stare intently into her eyes, then repeat the soft, yet passionate kiss once again. Ginny pulled him back down, feeling him start to enter her. She squeezed her eyes shut, her entire body clenching up. Draco watched her face contort with pleasure.

"I don't think I can stop…" Draco gasped softly.

Ginny cut him off, placing a finger to his lips. "Shh-hh, I don't want you too," she gasped between breaths. "You feel so good."

"Ginny," he whispered softly dropping his forehead to hers.

"Draco," she opened her eyes and tried to smile. "It's okay. Really. I won't hurt you I promise," she urged him on.

If he didn't move soon she was sure she would die.

Draco still didn't move. He wanted to believe her, but given her reputation it was unlikely that she was telling the truth, but damnit he wasn't a bloody saint. He couldn't stay in a hotel room with an ungodly beautiful woman who seemed to be in heat 24/7. Everything about her begged him to stop, although her words and her eyes told him to keep going.

Her damned eyes! Why did her body have to feel so perfect wrapped around him?

"Don't you trust me?" she smiled up at him angelically.

Draco clenched his eyes shut as she adjusted her hips. "No."

Ginny gave a half heart smile. "You will."

Draco kept his eyes fixed on Ginny's as he slowly slid farther in. His arms gave out as her body contracted around him, but he caught himself before he collapsed on top of her. At first, he didn't do anything, just buried his face in her shoulder biting it tenderly as waves of pleasure jolted through him.

He was too afraid to move; knowing if he did it could be over in minutes. No way was he going to make a fool of himself.

Please don't let this be a dream.

"Draco, please?" she begged him.

He knew at that moment he would have given her anything. He groaned softly into her shoulder and his body once again took over where his mind failed, rocking their hips together. Once he settled into an easy rhythm, however still slightly sharp and quick, Draco finally met her eyes again. She kissed him hard, squeezing his body tighter and harder to hers. Wishes of dreams she knew not of crossing through her mind. Hopes that Draco could see past everything she was…He made her whole body tingle.

Ginny couldn't believe she was finally making love to him…to Draco Malfoy.

"Ginny, oh gods," he moaned breaking lip contact. Is hands clamped down on her hips, his thrusts becoming faster and harder.

The vicious smacking of skin against skin sent shivers up and down Draco's spin, He revealed in the sound that heightened his pleasure. Amazing, vibrant colors swirled and meshed together through his head, the exotic smell of Ginny clinging to him, and swimming through the air.

She smelled so wonderful. Her scent alone could have sent him over the edge.

His fingertips dug into her side. He made his thrusts shorter and tighter, growling with the need for more.

"Oh Gin," he groaned into her neck.

Ginny shivered at the way her name sounded like a pleasure filled sin as it escaped his lips.

She gasped in pain as she felt Draco clamp his teeth around her neck. At that moment any question of confusion or doubt went out the window - Ginny could feel it calling out to her from every pore of his body. His orgasm was coming upon him full and vicious. Ginny clutched him tighter to her. The need to help him attain the same intense explosion that she longed for. She raked her nails down his back to his bottom, and grasped it tightly, ramming the lower half of his body into her.

Draco squeezed Ginny to him. She pulled back and stared up at him savoring his look. His eyes where shut almost as if he were concentrating on something very intense and important, his body trembling as the tension that had built up released. Giving one last hard swift push into her he collapsed on top of her, panting.

Ginny smiled up at the ceiling, running her fingers down his back as his back lifted swiftly as he sucked in air.

Breathing heavily, he kissed her collarbone, and then laid his cheek against her breast.

"Thank you," he whispered. "I'm sorry I couldn't last longer."

"You did damn good for your first time. A natural I'd say."

Draco smirked. "Of course."

To Be Continued…