Unofficial Portkey Archive

Lovingly Seduced by gypsybaby21
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Lovingly Seduced

gypsybaby21

It's been established that Ginny is OOC, so please refrain from saying "Ginny's out of character."

Revised…

Chapter One:

Ginny pulled herself up and sashayed her hips as she walked over to where Draco was sitting. She paused at his back and opened her school robes slightly, bushing her breasts up to show some cleavage, she then swung her leg over and straddled the seat of the bench side ways, so that she was facing Draco.

She knew the minute he noticed her. His body stopped moving and he turned his head about a fraction of an inch. He placed his fork down and a calm coolness surrounded him. Ginny shivered slightly at the change of atmosphere.

God this guy knew how to put people on edge.

"Wrong table Weasley," he said simply, curtly, not even bothering to take the time to glance at her.

Ginny grinned. "No I actually think I'm finally at the right table," she whispered in his ear and scooted herself closer to him so that her inner thighs pressed against his left thigh.

He jerked back, his facial expression flashing with horror, forcing Ginny to bite down on her bottom lip to keep it from quaking with laughter. "Damnit Weasley! I need disinfectant potion right now! What's the matter with you? Don't you know you aren't even fit to look at me, let alone touch me?" he glared.

Ginny grinded her teeth together and sat back, they were still close, but she could tell she'd have to warm him up to the idea of a Weasley. She had a few choice words to say to him, but she refrained, not wanting to fail before she even began.

She had known right away that she would have to be aggressive with him. He wasn't going to simply fall her feet. Ginny, unaware to herself, had actually paid attention to how other girls pursued him. Tentative, shyly, pretending to act innocent, batting their eyelashes, clinging to him-he had been bored with every one of them and pushed them aside as if they were a fly in his pumpkin juice. If she took that approach she would fail miserably.

She bit the side of her lips and yanked his arm so that he crashed into her. She wrapped her legs around his waist and licked the side of his neck, slightly humming at the sweet taste of him.

He tried to pull away, but she refused him. "What's the matter with you?" he growled.

She nuzzled his neck, gently sucking on him. "I want you Draco," she whispered in his ear.

He turned his head, glaring. "I can see you want something Weasley-get a snitch toy and leave me alone." He pushed her hard in the chest and she fell to the ground.

She groaned as pain shot through her back and to her neck. "Ow."

Triumph however was bordering-she had seen the surprised almost lust filled look in his eyes once she'd wiggling her arse in his lap.

"You better have a damn good reason for pushing my sister like that!" Ron's voice came filled with venomous hate.

"As a matter of fact-" Draco started, but Ron wasn't listening.

He reached for Ginny's arm, hauling her up. "Are you okay?"

Ginny grinned at Draco. "Fine!"

"Okay, well, why don't you go and get some dinner," Ron smiled at her looking her over once more to make sure nothing was scratched or broken. "Are you sure you're okay?"

Ginny turned her eyes away from a glaring Draco. "I'm fine, thank you."

Ron gave her a nod and turned a vicious glare towards his enemy. "Stay away from my sister," he growled, with a warning heavily in his voice.

"With pleasure, you little disgusting rodent," Draco snarled back. "I need to go burn my clothes and scald my skin!" he added storming out of the Great Hall.

Ron lifted his eyebrow and shook his head. "Stupid git!" he scoffed and followed Ginny.

____________________________________

"Hello Harry!" Ginny grinned down at him.

Harry glanced up and smiled. "Hey!"

A twinge of sadness filled her-Harry was her first project and her first failure. After all, Ginny had lied to Pansy. She had really only had four, and Harry had never been her first. When she had purposely dropped her towel in front of him, Harry had politely blushed and covered his eyes. Ginny couldn't believe she had had no effect on him. Sure she didn't have the best body, so what, he was still a teenaged boy. So what she did was walk over to him and pull his hands away from his face. She'd pushed him onto The Burrow couch, sat on his lap, and bent to kiss him, but Harry had covered his lips and she'd only kissed his hand.

"Ginny, I'm in love with Hermione," Harry replied as he gently lifted her off of his lap.

Her eyes widened, a tiny tear pushing down her cheek, "What's wrong with me? Why couldn't you ever love me? Wasn't I good enough for you? My family took you in-God I would do anything for you and you know that. Am I not loveable?"

Harry cupped the side of her face and lifted her head so that she'd meet his eyes, his thumb gently caressing her cheek, his eyes filled with worry. "Listen to me, there is nothing wrong with you. I'm sorry I couldn't and can't love you the way you want me to. I do love you though, like a sister I never had. My heart just belongs to another. Do you understand?"

She shook her head, her jaw aching from gritting her teeth. "I understand, but if it wasn't for Hermione you know you'd be with me!"

Harry pulled away, shock evident on his face as he scowled at her. "I'm surprised at you Ginny. I thought you had more class," he replied and started to walk away.

"Harry, wait, I'm sorry! Please-please don't leave. I'm sorry! Please forgive me!" She cried falling to her knees.

Harry paused at the door and turned his head slightly towards her. "I'll forgive you and I still want to be friends, but don't ever do that again."

Ginny swallowed, her throat hurting from try so hard to stop her screams of agony. "I won't. I swear it."

"Good," he said and left.

Ginny had realized that day that she didn't and would never stand a chance with The Boy Who Lived, with the boy who'd managed to steal her young heart at the tender age of eleven. So slowly after picking up the pieces of her broken heart she'd ran to her room, spent a full of three days in bed, bashing herself at how stupid she'd been, until she finally emerged. She still hadn't felt like facing Harry, but since it had been summer and the fact that he was staying there a whole of three months, well she'd have to face him sooner or later. Ginny had managed, by the time summer ended, to get over Harry, and she knew she'd have to show Pansy that she succeeded the initiation. That she succeeded with ease, like a butter knife slicing through bread.

She had pulled Harry and Hermione into a 'meeting' asking permission to do what she needed to do. Hermione had been shocked and hurt at what Ginny had done, but Harry's reaction to it all had only made their love stronger. Ginny had apologized, saying there was nothing she could do to make Hermione forgive her. Hermione had simply said, "I forgive, not because you apologized, but because you had the guts to tell me what went on and to ask for my forgiveness. That takes strength Ginevra Weasley, no one will ever be able to say you lack in that department. Thank you."

"How was practice?"

Harry grinned. "Pretty good, didn't get to do much though, Slytherin cut it short."

"Ah! Been studying anything new Hermione?" Ginny smiled down at the bushy haired girl whom had her nose stuck in a book.

"Yes actually, I've been researching the reproduction of-" she started but Ron clapped his hands together and interrupted.

"Okay, and to another subject…don't want to hear about her latest obsession!"

Ginny smiled at her brother. His fear of learning seeping in. "Don't be rude Ronald."

He gave his sister a disapproving look and sat down next to Harry, grabbing for a piece of fried chicken.

Just as Ginny was about to sit down, Pansy walked by and brushed her hand. It was there signal for a meeting. Ginny gritted her teeth in irritation.

Why now? I'm hungry!

Ginny's thoughts whined through her head. She reached over Hermione and grabbed a piece of chicken. "I just remembered I have an essay do tomorrow. I haven't even started yet. So I'll catch you later!"

"Ginny!" Hermione said in a scolding manner.

"I know, I know!" she held up her hands, hoping to wane off Hermione nagging.

She dashed out of the room and headed towards the back outside of Hogwarts. She smiled as she saw her different assortments of friends crowded around in a circle, huddling closely against the cold.

"What's up?" Ginny asked pushing her hands into the back of her jean pockets underneath her school robe.

"We want to make a small wager," Pansy grinned devilishly.

Ginny licked her lips and knew what was coming. "Oh yeah?"

Padma smiled. "Wagering money…"

"Yeah, something you need Weasley!" Pansy added teasingly.

Cho smirked at Pansy and patted Ginny on the back. "Three-hundred galleons if you succeed with Draco."

Ginny's mouth dropped open. "Three-whoa!"

Pansy licked her lips as she descended on Ginny. "Most of us have money, so it's not a problem. You succeed, you get it all!"

"And if I don't?"

"Something simple really," Padma smiled.

"What is it? And is it something that's possible-" Ginny asked turning towards Pansy.

"Oh, yes, it is quite possible," Pansy smiled then walked up to Ginny and whispered in her ear.

Pansy awaited the girl's reaction watching her facial features as it dawned on what they wanted her to do. Pansy gave the Weasel credit for not showing her reaction. No surprise came, and she respected that.

"I'll do it! It's not a problem because I won't lose. I'll have him in bed, wrapped around my finger, and begging for more with in the month!"

"You want to put a time limit on it?" Cho asked.

Padma smirked. "It'll make it more interesting."

"If we put a time limit fifty galleons are added," Pansy informed.

"Time limit it is then!" Ginny stuck her chin out.

Pansy pushed a strand of hair out of Ginny's face and smiled down at her. "Confident aren'tcha?"

"Always!" Ginny grinned, but only she knew that she was really second guessing herself.

Why should she? Draco had a reaction to her, more of one than what the other girls got.

Pansy smiled. If she wasn't careful she was actually going to want to be good friends with this girl.

Ugh, friends with a Gryffindor? Absurd, even if it's the only Gryffie I can halfway stand.

"Alright, it starts tomorrow at breakfast," Padma smiled in anticipation rubbing her hands together.

"Good luck Gin," Cho said.

Ginny stood there as they all walked away. This wasn't something they usually did, but given the task it hadn't surprised her much. As soon as they were out of sight she felt her stomach lurch. She turned to lean against the wall, her mouth wide open, clutching her stomach as she bent over. The arm that wasn't clutching her stomach was resting on her bent knee.

"I can't fail, please don't let me. I can't go into the Chamber again. I can't," she shivered out.

If she failed she would have to spend a whole twenty-four hour period in the Chamber of Secrets. She hadn't even walked by Moaning Myrtles bathroom, where the Chamber was located, let along even walk in.

"You okay?" a soft masculine voice came behind her.


Ginny jerked up and frantically brushed her hair behind her ears. She lifted her eyes up and saw the beautiful, sexy Blaise Zabini leaning close to her. "Hey! Yeah, I'm -something. I'm okay," she added quickly at his questing gaze.

"You sure?" he asked placing his hand on her forehead checking for a temperature. "Do you need me to walk you to your room?"

Ginny felt something in her belly flutter.

God he was cute!

"No, but I'd like to walk you to your room."

A sexy seductive grin spread across his face, he put his hands in his pocket and rocked on his heels. A stray piece of black hair fell into his face, giving him a boyish look. Ginny leaned forward and brushed it out of the way. She let her hand linger on his sculpted face.

"Don't you have a dare to complete?" Blaise said out of nowhere.

Ginny's mouth dropped and she pulled her hand away. "You were listening?"

He threw his head back and laughed. "Don't sound so surprised."

"What were you doing out here?"

"I was smoking a cigarette! It's a free country isn't it? I'll tell you what, once you're done with Draco, if you still want to, come get me! It'd be an honor to have sex with you. You do know your reputation don't you? The untouchable…can't have her unless she comes to you, the beautiful redheaded goddess that'll melt any man with a glance?"

"Oh? Why am I untouchable unless I go to you?"

Blaise shrugged nonchalantly. "Your brothers and Harry."

"When have my brothers and Harry ever stopped a Slytherin from claiming something?" Ginny asked crossing her arms, resting her hip against the brick roughened wall.

"Never, but all of them together is a little risky, too risky for organs in the lower region," he said, then bit his lip and brought his hand up to caress Ginny's neck. "You know what it's like to want something forbidden don't you? You want Draco and he despises you."

"I'll get him. Just wait a month!"

Blaise gave a smirk and shook his head. "We'll see," he turned to go, but then swept back around. "Actually, how bout another bet?"

Ginny sighed, crossing her arms over her chest, knowing she shouldn't sink to the bet and also know that she would. "Sure!"

"You fail, you belong to me for a week."

Ginny lifted her eyebrow and grinned. "Belong?"

Blaise stroked his chin. "As in you never leave my side, you do what I want, how I want, when I want…and which position I want," he grinned evilly.

Ginny smiled held out her hand and awaited for the handshake. He slipped his hand in to hers and gave a firm shake. "Be warned, I haven't lost a bet."

"Really?" Blaise smirked. "Yet you've only been with The Lusties for a couple of months? You just need experience because I guarantee you will lose!"

Ginny glared. "We'll see!"

He gave her a lazy salute and started to walk away, but not before adding, "Yeah, we'll see."

To Be Continued…