Unofficial Portkey Archive

Lovingly Seduced by gypsybaby21
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Lovingly Seduced

gypsybaby21

Chapter Ten:

Draco frowned as he looked down at Ginny. Her face looked sweet, almost angelic in sleep, but Draco knew that anyone could look like that when asleep.

It was six o'clock in the morning by the time they had worn themselves out. They'd woken each other repeatedly through the night making hot heated love to each other. After the first time Draco thought it had been over with that, but had been shown wrong. He'd fallen asleep and then what seemed like a few minutes later had come awake to feel Ginny's mouth around him, going up and down. That had only been the beginning of a stream of kinky foreplay.

Now, at noon, they had managed to get a full six hours of sleep without waking the other up too fulfill sexual deeds. He had instantly stiffened as he woke up and felt Ginny's leg wrapped around his, her head lying on his chest, red hair that smelt of apples tinkling under his nose.

Draco had allowed himself that comfort for a while, gently trailing his hand up and down her spin, but then he knew it was over. He slowly slid out from under her and sat on the end of the bed staring at her. He'd been for about an hour now, trying to figure her out.


No one would have ever guessed that such a beautiful nymph of a creature like Ginny could be so complex and simple at the same time. He leaned forward and ran his fingers through her hair.

"In the end it'll be you who gets hurt," he whispered in her ear, kissing her gently on the cheek.

~*~

Ginny moaned and stretched her overly sated body.

She felt wonderful, like electricity was flashing back and forth through her body. She wanted to jump up and scream with triumph. Draco Malfoy had crumpled. She'd completed her task…the one that she'd made for herself.

His name on her mind brought shivers to Ginny's spine. Warm tingles jolted through her abdomen. She slid her hand down her stomach and lifted her hips slightly. She'd never felt so…womanly before. Draco, although he'd had no experience whatsoever before he'd been with her, was the best lover she'd ever had. He made sure she had her pleasure, giving and giving until she couldn't handle it anymore. He'd been gentle, something Ginny wasn't really used to, and tender, as if she was a flower that could easily have its petals plucked.

He'd done things to her that she would never forget.

"Mm, Draco? I want some more," she giggled, her hand clutching her open buttoned shirt. "Can you believe it, after how many times we did it? I swear this was an orgasmic night. Literally! …Draco?" Ginny spoke again turning to see an empty bed.

She looked up as a piece of bright redness caught her eye. It was a red rose and underneath it was a note. Slowly she lifted it up and unfolded the white paper.

Weasley,

Thanks.

~D

Ginny read the letter over and over again. "That's it? No 'you were amazing' or 'lets do this again'? Come on!" Ginny growled out throwing herself back on the bed.

Ginny swiftly got up and stared in the mirror, leaning forward to touch her eyes and smooth a hand through her hair. "Maybe I'm losing it."

~Maybe you shouldn't always expect for you to be the first to leave.

"Get over it," Ginny whispered to herself.

~

As soon as Ginny returned to school the first person she saw was Draco.

"Hey," Ginny called smiling at him happily.

Ginny couldn't believe it when all he did was nod and walk towards his next class.

"Draco?" Ginny asked softly, her eyes frowning at him.

He turned slowly. "Oh, did you expect something?"

"Yeah, not to be brushed off after last night."

"Right…no hard feelings right? I mean you're a Weasley, I'm a Malfoy, it obviously can't last."

Ginny's eyes widened. However when she saw Draco smirk at her she instantly smiled deeply. "Well, I did expect it to go for a little longer. You're pretty damned good. I guess this will save me the hardship of letting you down easily."

"Please Weasel, don't flatter yourself."

Ginny swallowed as he stared at her, waiting for her retort.

~What's the matter with you? It was only one night. Get over it!

"See you later Ferret," Ginny smirked back at him and flipped around, walking confidently towards the outside of Hogwarts.

Draco smiled at her retreating back. She needed a taste of her own medicine, but it was going to take willpower on his part to stay away. Aside from him being a virgin he knew that what he'd felt with her wasn't just lust, but what good would it do him to let her have her way? To let it be how it was with every man she'd been with?

Draco had been very intimidated by that fact at first, but it was beneath him to be intimidated, so he had quickly gotten over it.

He gave an inward shudder as his body heat rose. "Ginny Weasley it's time for you to beg," Draco whispered softly chuckling as he watched her once straightened shoulders slump once she'd thought he had turned the corner.