Unofficial Portkey Archive

Lovingly Seduced by gypsybaby21
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Lovingly Seduced

gypsybaby21

Chapter Five:

"That little fiasco with you in my bed, better not happen again!"

Ginny flipped her red hair over her shoulders and glared at Draco, who was standing in front of the changing stairs. "Shove it up your ass Malfoy, oh wait you don't go that way, in fact you don't go any way because you have your head so far up your ass that you-"

"Ginny, that's really not a way to get his attention," Blaise said to her in a bit of shock.

"Oh what and being all sexy and seductiony was? Well guess what it obviously didn't work! So here's how it is now…mean and bitchy me, he's not normal, any guy in their right mind would have taken me no questions asked if I went all hot and heavy on them."

Draco shook his head trying clear it. "Would you talk normal?"

Ginny averted her death glare back to him. Draco returned it with full maliciousness. "So here's how it really is-" Draco started. "You stay away from me or I'll kill you! Simple as that! Are we understood?"

Ginny sauntered up to him and met him eye to eye. "Then you best get with the stabbing because that isn't happening!"

Draco lifted his eyebrow and evil glint sparkling in his eyes. "Watch your back!" he spat out and turned to walk away.

"Not a good idea Gin!" Blaise gave her a warning look and followed his best friend.

Ginny brought a hand up to her shuddering heart. "Maybe it wasn't," she whispered. "It was a great idea when I had it all played out in my head."

"Ginny sweets, what the hell was that?" Pansy asked as she clomped down the staircase. "You're supposed to be seducing him not pissing him off!"

"I just don't think I'm fully into it! I mean he's Draco Malfoy, my family's loathed enemy!" Ginny sighed, dropping herself onto the bottom step.

Pansy grinned and took a seat next to her. "Don't go all Romeo and Juliet on me!"

Ginny lifted her eyebrow. "You know about those two? I only found out because 'Mione leant me her book last summer."

"I've read it," Pansy swiped her hand across her forehead. "That Shakespeare character was very doom and gloom."

"Well I'm sure he wrote something-"

Pansy groaned. "Okay enough! Tell me what that was all about."

"Well I walked into his room and fell asleep next to him."

Pansy choked. "You fucked him already?"

Ginny rolled her head back and sighed in irritation. "No! He didn't even know I was there. I can't loose this bet. I cannot sleep in the Chamber of Secrets," she said grimacing.

"What happened down there anyhow?" Pansy asked softly.

"What happened-what happened-what happened is I almost died and I saw the scariest things imaginable that-that I can't even explain."

Pansy grinned. "Gees, and here I thought old Voldie got mixing with the juices and mojo."

Ginny's mouth dropped. "Ewe! No, and thank gods! I probably would have killed myself."

"Here," Pansy sniffed as she handed Ginny a set of dice.

"What is this?"

"Oral sex dice."

Ginny grinned up at Pansy. "Nice!"

"Isn't it though? Put 'em to good use!"

Ginny grinned and wiggled her eyebrows. "Oh you know it," she said as she watched Pansy get up. "Pansy you know all that stuff going around about me being all experty, well it's not true."

Pansy, with her back turned to Ginny bowed her head backwards, then turned around and bent down in front of the redhead. "Everyone knows that-nothing of you being an expert is going around, guys just like the way you moan, the ones you've done anyway. Says it really turns them on and because that's going around its why you haven't had to try so hard to get those challenges the group issues to you done."

Ginny lifted her eyebrows up in shock. "They like the way I moan?"

Pansy shook her head and grinned. "Kind of makes me want to try you out," she said chucking Ginny under the chin affectionately.

Ginny smiled. "Thanks Pans, but I don't go that way!"

Pansy slowly stood up. "Hey, don't knock it until you try it, could be more fun than you think."

"Pansy you grossing me out!" Ginny chuckled.

"Fine, fine. Have fun with those," she licked her lips and sauntered down the hall.

"Oh I plan on it, the only question is, how do I get Draco to play with me?"

"If Draco won't play with you I will," a soft, very familiar, masculine voice breathed in her ear.

"Blaise didn't you just go away from me? How did you get behind me?"

"Being behind you is more fun," Blaise whispered huskily in her ear then gently traced his tongue along the curve of her cheek. "Although, being in the front, on top isn't so bad either, on the other hand you riding me-"

Ginny lifted her fingertip up to his mouth and shushed him. "I haven't lost yet! I still have three more days," she grinned nudging her cheek against his head.

Blaise sighed and turned Ginny's face around to face him. "You've lost sweet pea."

"No! I still have-"

Blaise dropped his forehead to hers. "You've lost."

"We'll see!" Ginny glared and pulled away from him.

"See you in the Chamber at midnight in three days!" Blaise grinned.

Ginny turned swiftly. "How do you know about that?"

"I talked to Cho. She told me about the girls' bet and how scared you were of the Chamber so I decided to mix it with our bet. Look at the bright side, at least you won't be alone."

Ginny glared. "I won't lose," her voice squeaked and she walked stiffly away.

~*~ Count down begins:

"Hey Draco," Ginny greeted as she plopped down next to him at the Slytherin dinner table.

Draco stiffened and glanced at her. "Why are you talking to me?"

Ginny snorted in anger. "Don't be so sarcastic and all the 'I'm better than you, you have no right to talk to me' tone can go vamoose!"

Draco growled in frustration. "Okay, no, you can not tell me how to talk when you can barely do it yourself."

Ginny smiled and turned herself towards him. "Why are you so anal? Is that a sign that you like it up the butt?"

"Last I heard you beg for it anally," Draco smirked.

"Oh you ass-"

"Bite your tongue Weasley!"

Ginny grinned evilly. "I'd rather bite you, every single muscular inch of you."

Draco pierced his lips showing his distaste. "Please, you're lucky I even let you sit this close to me!"

Ginny bit her lip hard then dipped her hand into her pocket and pulled out the now unwrapped dice and threw one onto the table in front of Draco.

Draco glanced down gave a lopsided amused grin. "Below the waist hmm."

~Good, it caught his attention.

Ginny grinned evilly and threw the second one. Once the last dice stopped rolling Ginny could literally smell her success as she saw Draco's mouth drop.

"Suck," Ginny whispered gently in his ear taking the lope into her mouth and scraping her teeth across. "Suck below the waist, what do you think I'd suck?" she asked trailing soft butterfly kisses against his neck and grinning against his throat as she felt him swallow.

Ginny dropped her hand and rested it on Draco's inner right thigh. She delighted in the sound of his breath accelerating.

"Do you like that?" she asked softly pushing her hand closer to the apex of his thighs.

Draco didn't answer and Ginny grinned at his glazed eyes.

"Ginny, why are you sitting next to him? Better yet, why are you at the Slytherin table?" Ron's extremely angry pitched voice growled.

Ginny jerked away and gave a soft gasp in Draco's ear as she swiped the dice off the table. "N-nothing."

"Yeah it better be nothing!" Ron glowed with red anger. "Are you coming?"

"No actually I'm going to sit here with Pansy today," Ginny spoke softly, still not very far from Draco's side.

"Oh for the love of-why do you have to have a Slytherin friend? It's not good for the mind," Ron snorted in disgust and walked away muttering obscenities.

"So what do you say we skip dinner and go to your room?" Ginny whispered softly.

Draco's face didn't look flushed and his eyes no longer held that glint of lust as he turned to look at Ginny. "I'm rather fond of eating, I know you aren't used to eating a healthy full course meal and being full and all, but I am. So please get out of my face."

Ginny stared in shock.

"Do close your mouth, it's very unbecoming. Oh, and Pansy sits on that end of the table," Draco informed then waved her off. "Bye now!"

Ginny's shock slowly evaporated. "See you tomorrow, or maybe tonight," she said licking his neck one last time.


She chuckled as she heard his disgusted yelp as scrubbed a wet paper-towel over his neck.

"Two more days Gin, two more days," she whispered to herself.

To Be Continued: