Unofficial Portkey Archive

Lovingly Seduced by gypsybaby21
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Lovingly Seduced

gypsybaby21

moon Normal moon 5 159 2003-09-01T23:37:00Z 2003-09-05T02:04:00Z 4 867 4945 41 9 6072 9.2720 Print

Note: I've been asked if I had a mailing list for my stories.I don't, but since it was recommended to me that I get one I thought might just start one! So I did! If you'd like to join go here:

http: // groups. yahoo. com /group / writingontheclouds/

If that link doesn't work after you typed it in, then please go to my profile and it's at the bottom!

Note: Wow with the reviews!! 54 reviews at ff.net and 77 reviews at Portkey.org thank you very much! Does anyone know what's up with the rating system at Portkey.org?

Chapter Two:

Ginny twirled her pen around the corner of her lip, gently inserted it into her mouth, pulled it out, and curled her tongue around the tip. All the while knowing full well Draco was glaring at her from across the library room. She shifted her eyes and gave him a seductive look, she then darted her tongue out, sensually licking the top of her lip. She giggled to herself. She could practically her him growl in disgust.

~*~ He is DEFINITELY going to be a hard task!

He scowled and scrapped his chair against the floor, rising to leave. Ginny hopped up swiftly and ran over to him. She jerked his arm and slipped hers into his. "So…"

His evil look sent shivers down her spin. "You're touching me again!"

A rude flash back zipped through her mind and her bum felt soar again. She gently pulled her arm out of his and stepped half of an inch away.

"So, what do you say we go up to your room and a…get a little-oh I don't know…frisky?" she gave her cutest grin and slid her teeth over her bottom lip.

Draco's eyebrows rose. "How 'bout not and you can just say we did!"

Ginny flipped her hair over her shoulders and sighed. "Look baby-"

"Don't call me that!"

"Look Draco-"

"Did I give you permission to call me by my first name?"

"ALRIGHT! Malfoy, ferret boy, whatever you want to be called-bloody hell! You made me forget what I was going to say!"

"Lucky me!" he shook his head and tried to walk away, put Ginny pulled him back.

"Listen…what is with the Virgin Mary dude?"

Draco bared his teeth and sneered at her. "What? I swear you're an idiot! Obviously it runs in the family! How can you qualify to be in this school? I guess the old fart is just allowing everyone in!"

Ginny paused and glared at Draco's retreating back.

~*~ What an asshole! He really knew how to get someone going.

"Deep breath Ginny, don't let him get to you!" she whispered through her teeth.

"What was that mudblood lover?" Draco smirked turning halfway around.

Ginny pushed her hands through her hair and pulled. Screaming as loudly as she could she stopped past Draco and ran down the hallway.

"Oh good, I guess that means you're going to stop being my dog?"

Ginny whipped around. "What is THAT supposed to mean?"

Draco gave another smirk, more irritating than the last. "It means you've been panting and following me around like a female bitch in heat! You aren't going to get me…you-you are disgusting."

Ginny twisted her right foot out and turned her hips to the side sticking her fingers in her pocket. She gave him a fake hurt look. "Gosh! You don't have to be so harsh!"

Draco pushed her aside, non-to gently, and proceeded to walk down the hall. "Ta-ta!" he waved his hand arrogantly in the air.

She gave an inhuman girlish growl and flipped around, her back facing him. "What a dumb-ass!"

"Smart-ass is better," Draco hollered back.

Ginny turned back around to see Draco retreating to the Slytherin staircase. She glared for about two seconds until her eyes lingered to his hips and buttocks. She was drooling so much it began to seep through her pores.

"I can deal with his raunchiness, I know he'll be worth it in the end," she practically hummed.

"So, how's the hook set?" Blaise whispered in her ear, wrapping his hands around her narrow waist.

"Got it lined," Ginny grinned smugly.

A low rumble escaped his throat. "But you'll never get it sunk!" he whispered, each word dripping off his tongue like a diamond.

Ginny's smile wiped off her face as she felt his hands linger slightly in the front of her lower hips. He then smacked her butt, a rude loud slap echoing the halls, and walked away. She turned and glared, rubbing her burning rump.

"I swear Slytherin produces the non-cream of the crop!" she yelled to him.

"Let's not go there!" Blaise turned around and grinned darting his tongue out at her in a very obscene manner.

If her mother had seen that Ginny knew Molly would be blushing into…

~*~ Lets not go there Gin!

"Hey Ginny!" Blaise yelled almost as if an after thought.

Ginny settled her hands on her hips and glared. "What you sleaze ball?"

He smacked his chest, and with a smile that would make anyone melt he replied. "I'm hurt baby! Anyway…what's your favorite position? Dog-"

Ginny held up a finger stopping him. "Don't finish that unless you want a smack down!"

He gave her a questioning look. "What?"

She threw her hands up and waved it off. "Oh, nothing. I just heard this muggle born 7th year guy talking talk to another house member. I just thought it sounded like a good threat."

He stroked his chin in thought. "Maybe, if everyone knew what it meant!" he shook his head as if in shame. "I expected someone as intelligent and swift witted as you to come up with something that wasn't from a mudblood! I guess I over estimated you. Now I'll have to start underestimating."

Ginny jutted her chin out in defiance. "You're going to lose!"

He smirked and tipped his head back. "We'll see! Just make sure you figure out your favorite position. I know mine!" he gave an evil grin and walked towards the library.

She heaved a sigh and stood in the middle of the hall. "Slytherin suck!"

To Be Continued…

Okay, I know, it's short! Sorry, I just wanted to get a part out quick. I'll have another one out hopefully tomorrow or some time this weekend a long with another part to A Day Without Rain, and maybe, just maybe, if I'm lucky I'll have another part out to another story! Thanks a bunch! ~Aya