Unofficial Portkey Archive

Lovingly Seduced by gypsybaby21
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Lovingly Seduced

gypsybaby21

Chapter Three:


Ginny lifted her head at the gentle pat on her shoulder. "Hey, how're you holding up?" Cho asked softly.


Ginny bowed her head at the eighteen-year-old Quidditch Coach. "I don't understand you Cho…you work here, but you belong to The Lusties."


Cho sat down on the bench and turned her face up to the darkened star lit sky. "I belonged to The Lusties before I even finished Hogwarts. I'm doing Madam Hooch a favor while she recovers from her loss, but this isn't permanent. I want to be a professional Quidditch player, but the lusted makes the time that I'm not kicking my ass at practicing to do just that, more enjoyable. I could do this every night. Sit in the field, looking up at the stars."


Ginny leaned forward, resting her arms on the metal arms of the chair. "I don't think I can win this," Ginny whispered suddenly.


Cho turned her head, giving Ginny a disapproving stare. "Giving up so soon?"


"I'm not giving up, but if Draco can't see past my lineage, then I know I'll lose. It's not just about the money, I-I need it and all, but if I lose…Cho, I don't know what I'd do if I had to back down there. Last time I was in the Chamber I was a fraction of breath away from dying."


Cho heaved a sigh. "If you don't believe in yourself you will lose. So start believing. A lot of people in that group would like to see the newest, most successful recruit fail."


"Are you one of them?"


With her eyes still glued too the droplet star sky Cho replied with a calming smoothness. "How can you say that with such a straight face?"


"You aren't looking at me! How do you know I have a straight face?"


"Out of the corner of my eye I see nothing on your face…no laughing lines, not even a teasing note when you said it."


"I'm sorry if I offended you."


Cho grinned. "You did, but I suppose a part of me was wanting you to fail. I did."


"You? Failed?" Ginny asked in shock.


Cho threw her head back in laughter. "Just because almost every guy in the school has fantasized about having sex with me does not mean I won't fail."


"Who was it?"


A thoughtful look crossed Cho's face. "Your brother."


"Ron?"


Cho didn't answer.


"Was it Ron?" Ginny pushed.


"It was."


Ginny snorted. "I can't believe he turned YOU down!"


"Oh believe me I didn't give up so easily though. I actually felt sorry for him after awhile because of me going all hot and heavy on him for a full month. He almost gave in too."


"What happened?"


"I started having feelings for him."


Ginny bit her lip and eyed Cho. "And that's against the rules."


"Yeah, yeah it is. I don't know if it was love, or just-something, but joining that group was the best thing that ever happened to me, and I didn't want to lose it."


"Did you have a time limit?"


"Yes…he was wonderful, right on the second to last day. We spent all day in bed."


Ginny smacked her hands over her ears. "Ewe!" she then paused and scowled. "I thought you said you failed!"


"I failed, Ginny, because I fell in love with him," Cho whispered as she pulled her knees up to her chest and rested her head on them. "He-he was so immature at times, but so loving and he knew when to say the right thing to me."


Ginny snorted sarcastically. "Really because it doesn't show now. So you left him because of the group."


"No actually, he left me."


Ginny felt a wetness threaten to erupt from her eyes. "What? Why?"


"He loved me, he even told me he did, but he wasn't in love with me. He had his eyes set on someone else."


"Let me guess…Hermione."


"You know what is it with that girl? She gets the two most wonderful guys to fall in love with her, but she's obsessed almost psychotically with books," Cho joked laughing in fake happiness.


Ginny bowed her head letting the tears come down her cheeks. "She's a wonderful person…Harry told me the day he turned me down."


Cho cocked her head to the right, gazing at Ginny; she then licked her lips, a gentle grin forming across her face. "Who'd you lose your virginity to?"


"Seamus Finnigan."


Cho gave an amused laugh.


Ginny gently punched her in the arm. "Don't laugh! He was very sweet and gentle."


"I know!" Cho chuckled clutching her stomach from the racking sobs of laughter.


"Oh god! You didn't!"


"I did! He's a handsome guy…and he's funny, oh gods is he funny. I lost about thirty pounds the whole three days that we were locked up in Ravenclaw. Don't you remember my little disappearance?"


"How could I forget? You were in your 6th year, Harry still had a crush on you and he wouldn't leave it along about where you'd gone off too. He hadn't realized yet he was so smitten with 'Mione."


"Ah, I should have acted on Harry's crush," Cho replied with a twinge of regret in her voice.


"Why didn't you?"


"I have dignity."


"Well so do I but-"


Cho turned to look at Ginny. "Before they got together, hell, before they even knew the other was one of the opposite sex-there was always something there. I couldn't-I couldn't date him knowing those comfortable looks he would always cast towards Hermione."


"Comfortable?"


"He was at ease with her. So much so that they could sit on the floor during one of my Quidditch matches and he would just lie on her stomach, fiddling with her sweater. I don't know, maybe no one saw it, but me. That small action only confirmed what I had always believed. I knew it then and there. They're gonna be happy, going to get married, have children…"


"Cho? Don't cry!" Ginny lifted herself up from her chair and knelt down in front of her friend.


She embraced Cho around the waist and started crying herself as she felt the tall willowy girl hold her back, dampening Ginny's shirt.


"I'm not crying because of left over feelings for Harry…I never had feelings for him other than friendship."


"You're crying because of Ron?"


"Yeah…I'll never have that with him."


"Maybe you can-"


Cho pulled back and shook her head. "No…I'm a good judge in body language and looks. He looks at Luna the same way Harry looked at Hermione."


Ginny took in a deep breath, her heart dropping at the realization that Cho was right. "I'm sorry."


"Don't be. I need to find someone my own age anyhow!"


Ginny lifted her eyebrow in a smirk. "He's one year younger than you!"


"Well I'm going for the older ones now!"


Ginny chuckled. "Thanks Cho!"


"For what?"


"Talking to me. Making me believe I can do it. I don't think I'm doing such a good job. I mean with Seamus, Justin, Ernie, and Collin it was easy. I mean they wanted it!"


Cho smirked. "When you're done with Draco you should try Dean…damn he's good."


Ginny slid her teeth over her lips. "Better than Blaise?"


"No!" she said in warp speed. "I don't think any guy, man, whatever, could ever be better than Blaise."


"Well, if I lose…I become Blaise's slave for a week."


Cho's ears perked up. "Damn girl! I'd be losing if I were you! When they say Priapus, the fertility and sex god…well in this world you think of Blaise. So basically this god was talked about walking around with a hard-on 24/7. Blaise is insatiable. I swear the hardcore animal rounds we went would have but me in the hospital for weeks because of the sore muscles."


"But you weren't in the hospital…"


"Because he had this potioned lotion…ha, that rhymes…that would sooth aching muscles. It worked extremely well. It was like he could read my mind. He'd lick me in the right place; nibble the exact time I wanted to. Ginny, when they say the tongue is the strongest muscle in the body, they are not lying! Oh my god! Whoa I'm getting chills!"


"Calm down!" Ginny patted her shoulders.


"I know right? If I don't we're going to have to get it on! Whoa!"


"Or, you could go to Blaise's room. I happened to think I turned him on a bit!" Ginny said wiggling her eyebrows at Cho


"Did you now? Well, it's been nice talking to you."


Ginny threw her head back and laughed, then waved Cho off. "Have fun!"


"All night long baby! I hope you're telling the truth!"


"I am!" Ginny grinned.


Cho turned swiftly back around. "Hey! You want join in?"


"No thanks! I'm good! I'll be having him all the time for a whole week if I lose this."


"If!"


Ginny shook her head and grinned as she watched Cho run towards the Slytherin side.


~*~


~*~ She was the first one to give him chills!


The thought nearly smacked him to death as he sat rigidly on the Slytherin common room couch.


Draco was royally ticked. "Stupid wench!"


He glowered at his Transfiguration book. He lifted it up and threw it across the room just as Blaise walked in.


"Damn man! What are you trying to do, kill me?"


Draco stopped and lifted his eyebrow.


Blaise ran a hand threw his hair and glared. "What you have to think about deciding to kill or not kill your best friend?"


"Currently I do!"


"Bloody-what did I do?"


"Did you tell that Weasley brat I'd be the library studying?"


"No man! I swear I didn't! She's got a thing for you. She probably already knows your schedule too!"


"She doesn't have a thing for me! She's like you without the erection! Damn!"


Blaise laughed. "Why don't you just give into her? You'll have fun, she'll have fun along with 350 galleons…"


"I'm another bet? You'd think those girls would have something better to do with their time."


"Well…" Blaise asked.


"Well what?"


Blaise grinned arrogantly. "She's hot isn't she?"


Draco rolled his eyes, bending over to pick up his book. "If you like red headed grubby little girls…I suppose whatever floats your boat."


"Are you telling me she didn't affect your lower regions when she plastered herself to you and licked your neck like you were a bowl of whip cream?"


Draco snorted. "Oh gods! Thanks for the visual!"


"So she did! She's as good as I thought," he mumbled.


"She's not good enough for me!" Draco sneered.


Blaise lifted his chin and tried to look down at Draco, which was impossible because Draco was five inches taller than Blaise's six feet. "With how big your ego is no one will ever be good enough for you. Anyhow, I think you may be underestimating that little red headed girl!"


"Don't start!" Draco warned as he walked over to snatch his broom up.


"You're cutting it a little close to curfew!" Blaise commented.


"I need to think! Dumbledore can shove it up his ass!" Draco snarled.


"Whatever man!"


Draco flung the door open and paused as he saw that Ravenclaw girl standing there, slightly out of breath.


"Draco-babe!"


He gave her a dull unenthusiastic look and jerked his thumb over his shoulder. "He's in there!"


Cho grinned and blocked his way.


"Move Chang," Draco's voice held an evil warning note.


"Come on Draco-lets have a threesome!"


Blaise dropped in. "Um no! I only do threesomes with girls!"


"Oh come on, we'll experiment!"


Draco smirked. "I don't want to see your scrawny body Chang! No get out of the fucking way!"


He pushed past her and walked out.


Cho laughed. "Go Gin! She's getting to him good! Whoa!"


Blaise lifted his chin up towards the ceiling and grinned at her. "What are you doing here?"


Cho pouted at him. "Please?"


He rolled his eyes in fake exasperation and then grinned. "Come on!"


"So, are we going to use handcuffs this time, or do I get to be all dominatrixy again?"


"Whatever you want baby," Blaise smiled lustily as he watched her walk out of the common room towards his room.


~*~


Ginny licked her lips as she saw the silvery glint pierce her eyes. She knew right away it was Draco.


"Perfect," she whispered as she started down the staircase towards him. "Malfoy!" she hollered.


He jerked slightly, turned, and glared. "What the hell?"


"Nice night isn't it!" Ginny grinned at his astonished look.


She walked closer to him and bit her lip as he slowly moved away.


"I don't bite…unless you want me too!"


"Could you get anymore cliché?" Draco sneered as he lifted his leg up and over his broom.


Ginny held back a glare. She wanted to taste his lips. She could feel the urge, the harsh tugging in her gut. So she walked even closer to him.


"You're too close Weasley," he growled out menacingly.


~*~ God his voice is sexy.


She bared her teeth at him growling like a dog, then whipped her hand behind his head, and pulled him to her. Ginny bit his lip hard tasting the tiniest hint of blood as she suckled his lips, his tongue. She brought her legs up and around his waist settling herself on his hips. He grunted softly as she pushed herself to him. Ginny tangled her hands through his hair, pushing him even closer to her mouth.


She was devouring his mouth. Fire jolted through her stomach, causing her to moan into his mouth. Ginny wanted to kiss his neck, his chest, but she feared if she pulled away he would stop her or worse yet, push her off. So she continued her assault to his mouth.


His blood was on the verge of boiling as she once again grinded her hips into his. He knew she could very well feel the evidence of his arousal, but he wasn't about to give in that easily…he just couldn't manage to push her away. He shoved his hands up and into her red shoulder length hair, jerking on it hard. She gasped in pain then groaned as she felt his hand slid up her shirt.


Ginny whispered against his lips, still kissing him. "Oh Draco…yes, oh yes baby, that's it. Oh! OWE! OWE! OWE! Let go of me!"


He'd pinched her nipple hard and yanked her hair at the same time. Draco dropped his hand from out of her shirt, but still kept hold of her hair. He yanked it harder causing her to fall off, bringing him with her, but his cat reflexes allowed him to land on his feet on either side of her hips. She'd fallen flat on her back, out of breath from either getting the wind knocked out of her, or their make-out session.


He pushed his face within an inch away from hers. "You do that again…and I'll kill you!"


Ginny's eyes widened in fear at the look on his face.


~*~ He really wasn't kidding!


~*~ Oh gods Ginny, what have you gotten yourself into now?


"Well then you mine as well get on with the killing, because I have you in my system…and you won't get out until I have you!" she warned, lifting her head up, pushing herself closer to him.


She held back a smile as she caught his gaze glance down at her swollen lips.


"Stupid weasel!" he growled and slammed her head to the sandy ground.


He then lifted himself back up onto his broom and took off.


Ginny clutched the back of her head and felt gooey ooze along her fingertips as she pulled her hand away.


"He made me bleed!" she cried out in shocked fury. "Oh Draco you are going to pay for that!"


She knew exactly what she was going to do as she whipped out a pad of paper and a Quill from her bag.


"Number One…" she started. "Get the Slytherin password from Blaise. Eesh! Which probably means I'll have to give him a-" she stopped as she began concentrating.


Get password
Pleasure Blaise for his help
Mandatory sex talk with Pansy before

"With what?" Ginny whispered as she thought about it.


And thought about it, but nothing came to mind. She knew one thing she would definitely do, but she didn't just want to go down on him. Ginny wanted to do something more than that.


Surprise a sleeping Draco
Borrow Cho's flavored Pina Coloda massage oil
Rub Draco from head to toe…once he gets used to me

"Would you look at that? No more! I should be have Draco in my bed, a lot more of him inside of me, by two in a half days at the most!" Ginny grinned.


She stuffed her notebook back into her bag along with her Quill pen, and then practically skipped into the Hogwarts Castle.


To Be Continued…