Unofficial Portkey Archive

Lovingly Seduced by gypsybaby21
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Lovingly Seduced

gypsybaby21

Chapter Eleven:

He was so cold.

For days he'd turned a shoulder to her and hiked up his nose in an 'I am holier than thou' aristocratic way and frankly it was starting to tick her off. She didn't really know why considering he'd done it to her since she'd started her first year at Hogwarts.

~Perhaps it's because you had sex with him Gin, could that be it?

She snorted. Her sarcastic thoughts probably held a lot more truth than she wanted. What had been her undoing however was when she saw Draco talking within close counters of Pansy Parkinson, her supposed best friend. It was then when she decided to go drinking, and thankfully it was time for a visit to Hogsmead. It was also how she'd ended up in Draco Malfoy's warm Slytherin colored bed.

It wasn't how she wanted to end up in his bed that's for sure, but the fact that she was next to him; the fact that she could stare at him a little while longer was well worth it, even if she had puked her brains out in front of him.

~~

"Weasley…is that you? I think you got the wrong common room sweat pea," he smirked at her from his lounging, comfortable, almost catlike position on the black leather couch.

Ginny giggled as she tumbled towards him. "Draco, why are you being such a bastard to me? What did I do to you besides rock your world?" she asked as she sat on his lap.

He gripped her ass and growled in anger. "No one will ever be able to rock my world little girl!"

Ginny huffed and wobbly leapt up. "Don't talk to me like that. I'm only a year younger than you! I'm not a child."

Draco rolled his eyes. "Well that's funny, you've been acting like one since you joined that stupid group."

"I have not…it-it gave me a reason…it gave me friends. I wouldn't have had it any other way. And the big question goes to Ginny Weasley…what would you do differently if you could go back in time? Do you know what that answer would be? Nothing. Being with The Lusties built me into who I am today, they made me strong, tougher, so that I could handle things LIKE THIS!" she screamed the last part.

Draco flinched back and leapt up. "Don't you raise your voice to me and things like what?"

Ginny sighed and dropped to her knees in front of him. "You broke my heart Draco Malfoy."

"I wasn't away that you had a heart."

Tears formed in her eyes and she bowed her head, staring at his feet. "I'll leave you alone then."

"Ginny-wait," Draco muttered and growled, dropping to his knees in front of her.

She lifted her eyes up and stared at him in horror. "D-Draco, I think I'm going to be sick," she gasped out.

Draco jerked away instantly, just in time to see her throw-up all over herself.

"That's disgusting," Draco said as his stomach jolted in revolt.

Ginny's hard gagging noises and the splatter of throw-up on the floor was enough to make himself get sick.

"Damnit, you shouldn't drink if you can't handle it," he growled as he leapt onto the couch to get away from the splattering substance. "Are you ever going to be finished?"

Ginny snorted in an outrage. "It's not my fault," she managed around a gag. "I'm sorry," she cried as she finally controlled her gagging and dropped her face to the floor.

Her body was shaking uncontrollably with sobs. "I'm so sorry," she cried.

Draco stared down at her and sighed. "Get up," he mumbled and then whispered a quick cleaning spell. "You can come and take a shower in my bathroom."

With her head still plastered to the floor Ginny lifted her eyes up. "My legs feel like jelly and my head feels like a balloon filled with cement as in I think I'm stuck here."

Draco heaved an irritated sigh. "You're more trouble than you're worth you know that Weasley," he said as he bent down and lifted her with ease into his arms.

"Mm, my hero," she muttered as she dropped her head onto his shoulder.

"Ugh, oh for Merlin's sake don't breathe on me!"

~~

"Ginny come on! Get off my bed and get into the shower."

"I can't I can't! Just let me sleep."

"Not with you smelling like that," he growled out.

"Would you come and get me then?"

"Come and get you?" Draco raised an eyebrow and turned on the cold water. "I'll come and get you alright," he said as he walked out of the bathroom and towards her crumbled form.

Ginny jerked up and gasped, clutching her head. "It's okay, I changed my mind. I'll walk."

"No, I can get you," Draco said with anger tinged in his voice as he swept her up off her feet and walked very swiftly into the bathroom.

"Draco! No! PLEASE NO!" Ginny screamed as dread filled her and then within seconds she was greeted with icy cold water. "DRACOOO!!"

"Clean up," he muttered as he walked out.

Ginny glared at the door and slowly got up from the cold bath water to strip her clothes off. "You're so mean. You're the one that has no heart."

"Oh that hurt," came Draco's voice.

"Shut-up! I'm not finished tal-AOW," Ginny cried out.

Draco's head snapped to the door as he heard a crash and scream. He ran towards the bathroom and swung open the door to see a naked Ginny sprawled out on the floor. "Ginny, you clumsy-"

She looked up at him with tears in her eyes. "Ow, that really hurt," she sniffled.

Draco frowned and bent down, offering his hand to her. "Would you like me to help you?"

"Y-you could take your beautiful clothes off and join me in a shower?" she asked suggestively.

"My beautiful clothes huh?" he asked smiling softly down at her.

"With all the black and then the turquoise shirt underneath…mm…that is just sexy."

Draco snorted and shook his head as he began to strip off his black pants and turquoise shirt. "Fine."

"Yah," she grinned out and then groaned.

"What's wrong? Are you going to barf again?"

"No, I just want you," Ginny giggled up at him.

"A-oh."

Ginny flipped onto her back, flinching slightly as the cold tile contacted her naked skin. "We could just do it here you know. I've been dying to have you inside of me again for weeks."

Draco swallowed visibly and closed his eyes as Ginny slid her hand down her stomach suggestively. Gathering his composure he bent down and cupped the side of her face. "Not when you're drunk."

Ginny pouted. "You aren't serious are you?"

"I am serious, now get up."

"Oh come on!"

"Ginny-get up or I'll get dressed again."

Ginny sighed and slowly lifted herself up, with the help of Draco. "And that would be a shame, you have such a beautiful body. You know, we should join a nudist colony, but then again I'd be jealous of all the women that would get to see your magnificent body."

"Ginny, just get in the shower," he whispered softly.

Ginny bit her lip as she slipped in front of him. She stood there for a second longer than necessary, smiling in amusement as she felt his erection against her midriff. "At least someone's happy to see me," she muttered to him and entered the shower.

Draco gritted his teeth and stepped sharply into the shower. "Turn around."

"Now Draco, now is not a time to be shy," Ginny giggled.

"I'm going to was your hair and backside," he spoke softly.

"O-oh," she whispered as she turned slowly.

She crisscrossed her arms in front of her chest and curled her fists under her chin as she prepared herself for Draco's touches. He didn't use a cloth like she had half expected him to with the way he was acting. He used his hands, touching her gently with his soap lathered hands. Sliding them tenderly down her back and the curve of her butt. She gave a startled moan as his hands went in between her thighs to wash her there.

"Turn around," he whispered.

She obeyed, with her arms still in front of her. She looked up at him with surprise as he picked up the bar of soap and lathered up a new coat of it onto his hands. The first thing he went for was her neck, he massaged the front and back, making her bow her neck back into the water that sprayed onto her back. Then his hands went lower, but paused as if he were hesitating or waiting for a reaction.

He washed every part of her body, turning her on so much that she couldn't see clearly. He'd stroked her breasts so innocently that it irritated her. She knew he knew what he was doing, but it was as if it didn't affect him in anyway…well aside from the obvious, but he couldn't control that. His hands crept underneath her breasts and washed and washed and washed.

"This is killing me Draco," Ginny whispered to him.

"What was that?" he asked.

She had expected his voice to be hoarse with want, but it wasn't. What's the matter with him? He defiantly isn't gay. The evidence of that kept poking her.

"Need more soap," he smirked down at her as he took his hands away.

Ginny gasped as the scorching pleasure went away. She yanked at his hands. "NO!" she cried out and shoved his hand in between her legs. "Please make cum," she begged as she rubbed her clitoris against his wrist.

Her hips rocked back and forth frantically against his wrist. She was desperate for release and Draco just stood there staring at her, doing nothing to help.

"Draco! Do something," she gasped in pleasure as she scooted farther up his arm to clutch onto his neck. "Oh yes," she cried out dropping her mouth to bite his shoulder.

He jerked slightly. "Ginny-"

"Oh please," she begged.

Her hips were going back and forth, and soon up and down, smacking herself against his arm. He was now literally holding her up with one arm and with on the help of her arms clutching around his neck.

Draco pulled back and frowned at her. "Why are you doing this to me?" he asked softly almost as if he were in pain.

Ginny was at the point in which no coherent thought could enter. She pulled his head to her and kissed him fiercely and within seconds of that passionate kiss she came. She pulled back and screamed. She screamed so loud that Draco flinched and pulled her back into a kiss so that no one would hear.

Ginny's hands gripped his hair as she jerked her hips back and forth, rubbing against his arm one last time. She gasped, breathing heavily in and out as she slid off his arm and to her knees.

"Wow," she spoke with shock. "I-I guess it's time for me to please you," she giggled up at him as she reached for his cock.

He groaned in an irritated manner and roughly pushed her away. "Stop it! Ginny come on, let me wash your hair."

"Don't you want-I can ease the pain," she said up to him in confusion.

"So can my hand, no get up," Draco growled in anger.

She stood slowly and allowed him to wash her hair. He did it so gently; he never took his eyes off of hers. It was honestly the most intense moment of her life. She quickly changed her mind however once he leaned her head back, washed the soap from her hair and kept her neck bent that way as he tenderly kissed the middle of her collarbone.

"You are a very beautiful woman Ginny, you could turn on the devil, so please don't let what happened here give you self-esteem issues."

"I understand Draco, you have respect for me so you won't take me while I'm drunk. I understand…and I-I respect you even more than I already did for it."

He smiled down at her and pulled her gently out of the shower. He reached for a towel and slowly toweled her off in such a way that she knew she'd never be able to look at a terry cloth towel ever again.

"I'm going to go and get you some clothes to wear okay," he whispered softly as he wrapped her in a towel so that she wouldn't be cold.

"Okay."

Within seconds he returned with a pair of forest green silk boxers and a matching silk shirt.

"Thank you Draco," she smiled at him.

"You're welcome."

She watched as he once again walked out of the bathroom, allowing her to get dressed in private, which really didn't take long. She stared at herself in the mirror before leaving however which took up the whole other eight minutes she'd been in the bathroom. Her eyes were blood shot from the throwing up and her lips were swollen. Her hair was wet and wild from not be brushed or blow dried, just towel dried. She looked absolutely awful, but Draco had seen her throw up, so this was a huge plus compared to that she supposed as she walked out of the bathroom and plopped down on the bed.

"So, are you sure you don't want to fuck me?" Ginny asked teasingly knowing full well what his answer would be, as she flipped in the opposite direction, her back facing Draco.

Draco stood up and threw his reading glasses onto his desktop. He walked over to the bed and grinned down, "Thanks sweeting," Draco smirked as he laid down beside her and smacked her ass hard, smiling deeply as she squeaked and flinched from the hard spank, "but as sexy as you are you still have puke breath. Night."

"Goodnight…I love you."

He smacked his hands and the light went out. Draco sighed and folded his arms underneath his head staring up at the ceiling quizzically.

It's a shame she's drunk.

To Be Continued…

I believe there are two more chapters. Hot damn! I hope you guys enjoyed this and here comes the usual---sorry it was speedy and sorry about the mistakes! ~Aya