Unofficial Portkey Archive

Lovingly Seduced by gypsybaby21
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Lovingly Seduced

gypsybaby21

Chapter Six:

In her blue hip hugger jeans and black long sleeve turtleneck Ginny grudgingly followed the group of girls down the darkened hall. She nervously brushed her clammy, cold hands back and forth over the backs of her thighs as the musty stench of the Chamber filled her senses. Drips of water spattered to the ground and whispers of wind fluttered through the four-walled hall.

Ginny felt her stomach clench as they entered the room that she had never wanted to see again. The room where Harry had saved her life, where he'd fought the Basilisk, and most importantly where he fought Tom Riddle, a man Ginny had thought was her friend.

She bowed her head in shame as the group paused in main department. It was that moment that Ginny realized she was standing in the exact same place where she had almost died. Her eyes widened and she gasped, leaping over to stand on the other side of Pansy.

"Well, here you are," Pansy smiled softly as she handed Ginny her tote bag, which was complete with toothpaste, a toothbrush, pajamas, two blankets, and two pillows.

~Thank goodness for shrinking spells ~ Ginny thought to herself and she lifted her chocolate brown eyes up to look at Pansy.

"Look on the bright side sweets, at least you got Blaise to stay with you," Cho whispered softly in Ginny's ear.

Ginny lifted her eyes and smirked at the boy-no, man-leaning against the cracked cement wall.

"Make him give you a back massage-oh wee!" Cho giggled as she walked over to Blaise, reached behind him, and pinched him on the butt.

"Hey, hey, hey-you don't get to touch," he said half-heartedly, winking at Ginny.

Padma chuckled and called for the rest of the girls to follow. "Don't you two do anything I would do!" she hollered over her retreating shoulder.

Ginny bit her lip and yelled back, something she couldn't help saying. "Don't worry, we won't! We're going to use props. I got Oral dice, whipped cream…"

Padma threw her head back in laughter as Pansy snorted in amusement. "I knew those dice were you Gin," Pansy commented and swiftly shut the door, blocking anything Ginny would have to say out.

"Alone at last," Blaise commented softly. "I told you that you couldn't do it in two days!"

Ginny glared and walked over to lean against the jutted out snake figurine of multiple slithering snakes that she hated so much. "I would have had him with the Oral Dice if my stupid brother-bless him-hadn't interrupted. He was swallowing, no, gulping loudly, his cheeks had been flushed too! God he is so gorgeous," Ginny said as a bit of an after thought.

"What and I'm not?" Blaise asked.

Ginny snorted. "You know very well you are far beyond hot. It's not fair that both you and Draco are practically Greek Gods."

Blaise darted his tongue out and licked his bottom lip, bowing his head, a grin spreading across his face, his arms folded across his broad masculine chest. "Practically?"

"Well, you guys aren't BULGING with muscle-you guys are just right in that category-so yeah, practically."

"You know Gin, you're taking being here a lot better than expected."

Ginny lazily lifted herself up from her leaning position and walked over to her bag. "What did you expect?"

"Well, it's what made you join your little group, so I figured it must have some post-traumatic effect. You should be hyperventilating by now."

Ginny, who'd bent down to pull out the miniature blankets and pillows, lifted herself up and turned slightly, an amused grin spreading across her face. "That's a big assumption you made there Blaisy-baby!"

"It's a right one isn't it?" he asked.

Ginny smiled. "No, it's not-it is so far from being right."

"Then why-the bad dream in Draco's room…"

"Was just that, a bad dream, a reoccurring one at that, but I was ELEVEN years old when that 'Chamber of Secrets' event happened to me. The therapist said it was perfectly normal and it would be good to face it one more time. I said I would never do that, and well, look at me now! Why would you think that?"

Blaise shrugged. "I just thought everyone joined because of a previous bad experience. Padma and her sister were physically abused, that girl from Hufflepuff was raped…"

"So? Some joined for that reason, but I have to tell you, most of us joined for the fun of it, for the payback."

"Payback for whom?"

"For the guys-it's okay for them to do that kind of stuff…well, it's not okay…it's frowned upon, but it's not like a big deal if they do it. A girl on the other hand that does it is a whore, a slut, is a disgrace to the women folk. Guys can go gloat about it to their friends and other men they don't know…girls aren't allowed to gloat about their sexual experiences, they're supposed to be innocent-virginal."

"Not necessarily," Blaise commented.

Ginny pursed her lips together and flipped the blanket in the air keeping it away from the puddles of water she laid it down. "It is a fact that women who enjoy having sex and do it rather often get criticized and put down by other women. Men get praised for it. Anyhow, I'm not saying that the Chamber didn't have some effect to me joining…maybe an inkling of one, but it was really because I wanted a friend and Pansy was there for me. I was so tired of watching the amazing Trio grow closer and closer together, Harry and Hermione in particular-caught them snogging in a corner-that's a big reason why I was so reluctant to join. They got closer and began pushing me further out of the little group. I don't like being a tag along, so I went searching for some friends. Pansy and I became friends," Ginny paused as she bent down for the other blanket.

"And?"

"And she was really secretive for awhile-like she was sheltering me from something, or as if she was waiting for me to be ready. That went on for a bit, and then one day I was flying on my broom, I'd gotten lost in the moment of it. I wasn't paying attention, I lost my balance, and I thought for sure that 'this was it, I was dead', but it wasn't it. I'll give you three guesses who saved me, the first two don't count."

"Harry."

Ginny clutched the black comforter and rubbed the pieces together like a mad scientist would on new information. She smiled widely and rolled her eyes back. "Yes, non other than the great hero himself. I was still upset at seeing him with Hermione, but it was Harry freaking Potter! Oh-he was so handsome that day, flushed from his furious flying to catch me, and he smelled lovely too masculine and woodsy…mmm…anyhow my feelings went a little deeper that day. They turned a little more sexual."

Blaise sauntered over to the blankets and sat down Indian style looking up at Ginny expectantly as she fiddled with the cap of her toothpaste tube.

"That was the first time I had actually felt THAT way towards him. I mean I had always had a crush on him, but I guess it just took a while, a long while, for me to get to that next, sexual level. Well that night was also the first time I found real pleasure in taking a bath in the prefects' bathroom. Hermione is a very nurturing person and tends to baby me when I get hurt, so she let me take a bath in there. She informed me that it had a turbo-water massager that would do wonders on my achy back…turns out it pleasures A LOT more than achy back muscles."

Blaise grinned from ear to ear shaking his head as he watched the red head squeeze the multi-colored toothpaste onto the purple toothbrush. "Keep talking-do not start brushing your teeth yet!"

Ginny smirked and seductively stuck her tongue out, licked at her top lip with only the tip of her tongue, and blew him a kiss. "I had brought a picture of Harry in with me because I wanted to obviously relieve some tension in the lower regions. I'd never done it before, but I had heard others talking about it and figured I had a pretty good idea. Well it turns out turbo-powered water jets know how to pound it, if you know what I mean. I had forgotten, however, I was supposed to meet with Pansy in the Gryffindor common room. Hermione let her in, told her where I was, and in she came-"

"Right when you had your orgasm?"

Ginny grinned at him evilly and inserted her toothbrush. She brushed furiously for about two minutes, and then walked over to the transfigured sink to spite, and rinse. She then took a sip of mint mouthwash, sloshed it around, and spat it out.

Blaise glared at her as she slowly walked over and sat in front of him, mimicking his sitting position.

"No, actually right in the middle of getting to it. So there I am, naked, in the water, pushing me hips, water sloshing around my raised thighs," Ginny licked her bottom lip and pushed her face closer to his, her eyes focusing on his lips, "moaning, panting. She stood there, her eyes on me, smiling. I had no clue she was there. My eyes were shut, my arms were holding me up for support at the bottom of the tub, my feet braced against the edges, the turbo water pushing against me, my head bent back in the throws of ecstasy-no way I would have seen her. I had my first orgasm right in front of my best friend and I didn't know it. Because I was in the prefects bathroom, if I would have screamed I know Hermione, Ron, and Harry would have come running in worried…you know because they have their own common room right next to it…so as it had just began to slice through me I gave a soft cry and fell underwater for the big scream," Ginny wrapped her hand around the back of his neck and kissed him deeply, then pulled away. "It's not smart to open your mouth underwater."

Blaise smiled, leaned forward, and began nibbling on her bottom lip. "Obviously. Pour you, your first orgasm, and you choke on water."

Ginny gave a throaty giggle as Blaise trailed kisses down the curve of her neck. "I was so mortified that she'd witnessed it. She just patted me on the back and commented on my choice of 'toy'. I could feel my face just burn. I actually had the guts to say that it was less tiring than using my finger," Ginny moaned softly as she felt Blaise's hand cup her breast, gently pinching, shaping, and molding her to his hand. "She laughed and then informed me of the multi-ways to do it! I had tried a total of five and that was when she introduced me to the group, claiming she hadn't expected for me to join so soon, but I matured fast to that sexual level she claimed she needed to get me at. She said I would be a good asset to the group. My initiation was to get Harry to have sex with me, and well, I was all for that!"

"So you lost your virginity to the golden boy," Blaise finished, his eyes darkening with desire as he trailed his fingers down her midriff.

"No, I didn't. I never had sex with him. Don't ask whom I lost my V-card to, because that's none of your business. It turned out that Harry was extremely head over heels in love with Hermione, more so than I thought he was. I had always thought Hermione and Ron would become an item, wishful thinking I suppose, but I knew, from that kiss, there was something between Harry and Hermione. I did it on break; he came with us back home to The Burrow. He turned me down. I walked away telling myself I just wasn't and would never be good enough to be with him in that way. Came back to school and I met up with Pansy and the girls, they asked how it went, I simply said 'As expected,' and they assumed we had done it from the new and improved gentle 'glow in my cheeks', which I actually got from the new vitamins I had started to take."

Blaise nipped at the bottom of Ginny's shirt and lifted it up over her head, revealing a black lacy bra and the creamy rise of her breasts cupped inside. He placed his fingertips on her nipple over the fabric and brushed back and forth repeatedly, tearing a small gasp from her.

"So, why are you so interested in all of this?" Ginny whispered in his ear and then began to nibble the corner of his jaw.

"I wanted to help you guys."

Ginny pulled back slightly. "You're going to help us by having sex with us?"

Blaise grimaced. "Well, when you make it sound like that…I'm human. I just think if I could get you guys to open up and talk about things-"

"We'd what? Stop doing what we're doing? I didn't see you complaining about it when you fucked them!" Ginny scolded pulling further back. "Kind of contradicting yourself there!"

"There is no contradiction! I just don't want someone I'm fucking to have a mental or physical fear that's causing them to do it, and if I can help in anyway by making them feel pleasure and giving them compliments before, during, and after it then I'm going to do it."

"Complimenting them how?" Ginny asked softly.

Blaise pushed his fingers through Ginny's hair and cupped the side of her face. "By tell them how beautiful they are, by whispering words of encouragement to them, afterwards I ask them to talk about something they love to do. I talk with them, I listen…I give them pleasure and vice-versa, with compliments-which are self-esteem boosters galore."

"You make it sound like you guys are a bunch of parasites feeding off of each other in a symbiotic relationship! Like you're in it for mutual benefits," Ginny said not knowing whether to be disgusted or shocked.

"I don't mean to make it sound like that, but in a way it is kind of like that. Only instead of not getting any benefits, we get three-pleasure, self-esteem, and a friendship. Every time sex came into the picture with a lusty we both knew it was for a permanent relationship, so we held no grudges, or anger towards each other if one decided to go elsewhere, so we could be friends in the end."

Ginny calmed a bit and suddenly lifted herself into his lap, wrapping her legs around his waist. "Bonds and attachments could happen though if you go back to the person repeatedly. Like, hmm, let me think, you and Cho?"

"Cho and I are fuck buddies…we've both established that."

Ginny giggled as she sucked the base of his neck. "Thank the gods wizards have a no sexual disease potion!"

"You should also thank the gods that it's only a one time thing that have to take, and it's a requirement for fourteen year olds to take it."

"And pregnancy prevention potion," Ginny mumbled as she reached for the hem of his black t-shirt and pulled it up and over his head.

She groaned slightly at the feel of their bare skin touching. Blaise reached for the buttons of Ginny's jeans and began sliding them out of their wholes. "Ginny, I want to put those dice to use soon. So what do you say we tear ourselves away from each other and stop this sluggish clothing removal act, take them off ourselves…faster and start with the rolling.

"I say that's a damn good idea," she grinned plastering a hard kiss to his lips before she pulled away.

To Be Continued…