Unofficial Portkey Archive

Lovingly Seduced by gypsybaby21
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Lovingly Seduced

gypsybaby21

Chapter Seven:

"Kiss-on the mouth-for a minute. Okay, I can already see it happening, you're going to get the easy ones, and I'm going to get the sucking ones. I can already see it." Ginny glared.

Blaise chuckled, his eyes sparkling with amusement as he lifted her chin up, leaning forward and gently touching his lips to hers.

Ginny hummed as he backed away. "I don't want to do the dice anymore, how about reddi-whip shots?"

Blaise pulled her swiftly on top of him. She gasped slightly as laughter began bubbling up. "Or we could just get to it now."

Ginny lifted herself up and pushed him into her, she gasped and dug her nails into his biceps. "Sounds really good."

Blaise clenched his teeth as Ginny rode him swiftly. He bashed his head back into the pillow and lifted his hands up to grip her hips, slowing her movements to gentle teasing. Ginny tried to jerk his hands away, but he only tightened his fingers around. She growled down at him.

"Blaise-I'm in charge," Ginny warned breathlessly.

He lifted his eyebrows and rammed his hips up hard into her, causing Ginny shake her head and scream from the force. "Really, cause last time I checked I was the one with the-"

Ginny glared down at him and pushed her hand over his mouth. She wiggled her hips sideways, applying more pressure to Blaise's slow tempered movements.

He bit his bottom lip and dug his fingertips into her. "Ginny stop!"

"I don't-haa-think so!" she gasped out.

Blaise flipped her over and did a binding spell on her hands, which caused her arms to fly above her head and tied them together with an invisible rope.

"Blaise take this binding spell off now," Ginny growled.

He shook his head and withdrew fully from her then pushed hard back into her, repeating this rough motion five more times, each one tearing a scream from Ginny.

"You'll always beg me to be in charge from now on my beautiful angel," he panted in her ear.

"I won't!"

Blaise smirked. "Won't you?" his gaze darkened as he glanced down at her lips. "You have the most luscious lips, so suckable-bitable!" he said bending his head and biting down hard on her lower lip as he continued his rough thrusts into her body.

Ginny moaned.

"I knew you'd like that. You're breasts love, are so perfect, just the right size for a mans hands," he took a nipple into his mouth and sucked.

"Ooh," Ginny panted heavily in his ear. "Blaise, oh yes."

He groaned. "Say my name, I want to hear you scream my name."

Ginny bit her lower lip in rebellion.

He smiled down at her softly, brushing his hand through her fiery red hair. "Don't worry love, you'll be screaming a lot more than my name before I'm finished with you."

Ginny licked her lips in anticipation. "That better be a promise."

"Oh…it is."

~*~ The Next Morning…

Ginny tightened her arms around Blaise's chest as she felt him move slightly. He grunted at the feel of her hand massaging between his legs.

"Mm yeah," he whispered sleepily his hips moving up and down.

Ginny slid down his body, the black comforter covering their bodies. She kissed the inside of his thigh, gently licking the hard muscles rippling. Ginny grinned as she felt his hands clutch her head, pushing her mouth towards his manhood. She obligingly took him into her mouth, sucking the tip and pre-cum. She moaned and hummed, the vibrating noise adding to his pleasure as he pushed her down further, taking him fully into her mouth.

"Oh Ginny," he moaned lifting his hips up. "Yes, oh baby."

She applied more pressure, and with three more thrusts of his hips into her he came, screaming her name in pleasure. Ginny swallowed as he released inside of her mouth, gave a gentle kiss to his member, and then slowly crawled up, pushing her head up just above his from underneath the blanket.

Ginny licked her lips. "Yum."

Blaise chuckled. "Well my beautiful sex goddess our time is up in the Chamber, I say we gather up and head out."

Ginny sighed and went to stand up. "I agree," she smiled down at him and then began walking around the small area of the blanket, picking up pieces of clothing.

She tossed Blaise's clothes to him and began dressing. "I have to say, you live up to your reputation!"

Blaise smirked. "Thanks love."

"Blaise, I have an idea of how I can get Draco."

He lifted his eyes up in shock. "You still going after him?"

"Of course! I'm not one to give up so easily. Anyhow I'm going to offer friendship…what do you think?"

"I think if you can get him to agree with that then you aren't human."

Ginny sighed and snapped the buttons of her jeans up.

~*~

"Draco, hey wait up!" Ginny hollered as she trotted at a jog down the Hogwarts hall towards him.

Draco sounded his disgust to her and continued to walk at his long, cat stride pace. "What?"

Ginny ran faster and placed herself in front of him, stopping him in his tracks. "I want to offer a chance for us to get to know each other-to become friends. I know I've been all hot and heavy on you lately, but I'm asking you to give me a chance."

He gritted his teeth and glared at her. "Why would I do that?"

"Because you aren't like your father, because you have a heart, because you know you want to get to know me."

"Fine," he stated simply.

Ginny's mouth dropped and she stared at him. "What?"

"What?" he repeated viciously.

She shook her head, releasing her mind from the shock of how quickly he agreed. "Sorry, I-I just had expected that I'd have to beg a little more."

"Well, surprise," he snorted in disgust.

Ginny sighed and shoved a hand through her hair. "You don't seem like you want to do this."

Draco shook his head. "Oh, I don't, but I was a favor down to Blaise and he said I give you a chance and my favor to him would be that instead of…something I'd rather not talk about."

"What did he want you to do?"

"As I said-"

Ginny gritted her teeth. "I know what you said, but if we're going to be friends you have to talk with me."

"Stupid Weasel," he muttered.

"Fine call me names, but I still want to know what he wanted you to do."

Ginny could have sworn that Draco's cheeks tinted a light hardly noticeable pink as he dropped his gaze down and answered her question in a soft voice. "A threesome with him and Colin Creevy."

Ginny shrugged. "I think I kind of expected that Blaise went both ways."

"So it was either get fucked in the ass by two guys, or give you a chance and be your friend-you won."

"I'm flattered," she smiled.

Draco smirked, his grayish blue eyes glinting evil arrogance. "Don't be," he spoke harshly and side stepped her to start walking again.

Ginny brushed the comment off and began walking with him. "So, I'll see you tomorrow then?"

"Why?"

"Well I want to spend the weekend with you in Hogsmeade. Dumbledore allows fifth to seventh year students stay there during the weekends if they choose, so we could get a hotel room and go party-or some other things."

"I'm not having sex with you," he whispered, his voice thick with nervousness.

"I didn't say you had to. We can play chess, or just talk."

"Fine, bloody wretched…" he growled and started walking again towards the Slytherin common room.

This time however, Ginny didn't follow. "See you tomorrow then love!" she called.

To Be Continued…