Unofficial Portkey Archive

Winning the Heart of An Almost Seven Year Old by frecklegirl87
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Winning the Heart of An Almost Seven Year Old

frecklegirl87

Chapter 13: Claiming the Silly Ones? How about not.

At the moment, Ginny was brushing her hair in the bathroom. She hadn't really gone to one of those salon types of places before but now, she decided, that it was high time that she did.

Ginny began to hear footsteps outside the door of their room.

"Ginny? Are you in here sweetheart?" Draco asked.

"I'll be out in a minute," Ginny called back.

Ginny quickly hurried the rest along with her hair as she then set her brush down on the counter, opened the door and went out.

She went over to the bed and sat down. Almost willing to just fall over towards her pillow and sleep for ever and ever.

What the heck? Why not? Ginny thought was she began to fall back towards her pillow.

Before her head hit the pillow, her head was suddenly caught by a pair of hands.

"What in the blazes?" Ginny said quickly.

"Relax sweetie, I've got you," Draco said.

"You do realize my head was aiming for the pillow right?" Ginny asked.

"Sorry, I guess I thought since you're pregnant and all, and then I saw you start to fall back, I instantly just tried to break your fall. I didn't want anything bad to happen to you," Draco said.

"Draco, it's a pillow. What harm can a pillow do to the back of my head?" Ginny asked.

"Sorry. Just wasn't thinking I guess," Draco said.

"Oh well, either way I end up with something behind my head for a pillow. Rather it is an actual pillow or you," Ginny said.

"Is that what you call me?" Draco asked, flirting.

"You got it," Ginny said. "It's one of the only good things you're good at."

"Oh and is that right huh?" Draco asked, coming closer to Ginny's face.

"Well, there are a few things," Ginny said.

"What about this?" Draco said, and then kissed her gently.

A few minutes later, Ginny pulled out and said, "Well, there's one reason why you're still hanging around me."

"Is that how it is?" Draco asked, playfully.

"Y-yes," Ginny managed to say before Draco came back at her.

Before Draco could pin her down on the bed; Ginny quickly apparated to a different bed in the house.

Ginny gently got off of one of the guest room's beds and snuck quietly towards the door. She opened it and peered of the doorway.

The coast was clear. Or at least she thought it was anyways when she opened the door more and started to walk out.

BAM!

Ginny jumped about half an inch backwards as she heard the noise as she gasped for air and screamed at the same time.

~*~

Draco ran out of the bedroom and into the foyer of their balcony just outside the door of their room. He started to go through the kitchen hoping to find Ginny there.

Unfortunately, he didn't see the house elf right in front of him as he frantically entered the kitchen.

BAM!

And as he went down on his backside straight flat on the floor, pots and pans hanging from the counter top came rushing down to meet his head.

"Ouch!" Draco exclaimed as he fell and rubbed his head.

"Is Master Malfoy ok, sir?" one of the house elves asked.

"Yes, I'm fine," Draco said, as he got up and left the kitchen to go towards Ginny's screams.

~*~

"Shit," Ginny said quickly, realizing she had just let Draco know where she was at.

She quickly began to move into the next room.

Little did she know, she was being followed.

Ginny quickly went into the room and shut the door behind her.

"Mother, what is going on?" a voice said from behind.

Ginny screamed again. She wasn't aware of somebody right behind her.

She hadn't even turned around yet before she shut the door.

~*~

Draco heard her scream again.

"What is going on up there? I didn't make any noise this time. What's she screaming about now?" Draco thought.

He quickly went up the stairs towards her scream.

~*~

"Mother!" Lizzie said. "Why do you keep screaming?"

"Oh Lizzie, it's just you. You scared me. I didn't know you were behind me," Ginny whispered.

"Why are you whispering?" Lizzie whispered back.

"I'm hiding from your father," Ginny whispered.

"Hiding? Whatever for Mother?" Lizzie asked in a regular tone.

"Sshh! Keep your voice down. I don't want your father to find me yet," Ginny whispered, taking one her hands and covering it over Lizzie's mouth.

"Ok, whatever Mum. You and Dad have fun playing hide-and-seek, while I go get some sleep," Lizzie said, groggily as she opened the door and went out.

~*~

Draco then heard a door open from above, he then apparated right to the door.

He although, unfortunately, ended up on the floor taking some human form with him.

~*~

Lizzie screamed as whoever had suddenly thought it was a good idea to just tackle her down to the ground.

"What is with you two?" Lizzie asked as she got up and also looking at her father. "How am I supposed to get used to you if you don't ever act your age?"

"You two kids have fun. Leave me out of it and let me go to sleep. At least put a silencing charm on would you? I think I've had enough fun for one night," Lizzie said as she left her father's sight.

Even though, Lizzie was only six, she still was pretty smart for her age.

~*~

Ginny opened the door to see her husband, Draco, lying on the floor.

"Draco?" Ginny asked as she went near him.

She bent down on her knees and started to hover over him.

She touched him with her hand gently on his chest.

(His eyes were, as of now, closed.)

Ginny took a hold of his hand in hers' and said, "Draco?"

No response.

~*~

"Draco?" Draco heard Ginny, his wife, say to him.

Draco could feel her hand in his as she came closer to his body.

Feeling the need to make a sudden impact on her, he squeezed her hand, opened his eyes, took a hold of her waist and apparated them to their bed.

~*~

"Draco! What in the world are you doing?" Ginny asked as they now appeared to be in their room.

"Thought you could get away from me, darling dear?" Draco asked, as he began to tickle her sides.

She began to laugh as he tickled her.

"Draco! Please….stop," Ginny asked between words of laughter.

A few more minutes of this went by…

"Ok, ok, you win," Ginny said.

Draco stopped tickling her as he then pulled her closer to him on the bed.

"I love you sweetheart," Draco said as he kissed her.

He pulled out of the kiss and then said I love you to her stomach.

"Draco, what are you doing?" Ginny asked, as Draco put his ear on her stomach.

Draco pulled his head towards Ginny and then kissed her.

~*~

If only he'd do this all of the time, then I'd be happy, Ginny thought as Draco kissed her.

~*~

I really need to do this more often, Draco thought as he kissed her.

~*~

Draco's arms came around Ginny's shoulders as they both craved for more of what was being offered.

They then made love through out the night.