Unofficial Portkey Archive

Winning the Heart of An Almost Seven Year Old by frecklegirl87
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Winning the Heart of An Almost Seven Year Old

frecklegirl87

Chapter 3: Mistake Discovered

Time: 6 weeks later…

Ginny was at the moment in her bathroom, throwing up her guts when Colin called to her from the kitchen.

"Ginny, where are you? Are you still asleep?" Colin said coming to her.

"No Colin I'm not asleep. I'm not feeling good," Ginny said coming out of the bathroom.

"Ginny, are you alright?" Colin asked looking at her green face.

"No," Ginny said as she rushed back in the bathroom sickly.

He pulled her hair back while she got sick.

"You're not going into work today," Colin said, "Don't argue with me. I'll owl Draco."

"Ok; before you do, could you help me to my bed?" Ginny asked.

"Sure," Colin said as he helped her up and then helped her to her bed.

"Thanks Colin," Ginny said instantly going to sleep.

He then left the room to owl Draco.

Time: 5 minutes later…

Where is she? Draco thought. It's half past 8.

Then a bird came in for Draco. He untied a rolled up letter it from it's leg and let it go. He opened it and read…

Draco Malfoy-

Ginny Weasley isn't coming in today. She's sick and resting in bed.

-- Colin

Should I visit her? Draco thought. No, I have no clue where she lives. I should owl back with flowers to her.

Soon Draco had set up for a dozen roses to be sent to Ginny, with a card that said, 'Ginny, please get well soon. Take all the time you need off. Love, Draco.'

He then sent it off.

Time: 5 hours later….

"Colin? What time is it?" Ginny asked coming into the kitchen.

"Half past one in the afternoon," Colin answered, "want some tea?"

"Yes please," Ginny answered as she sat down.

He conjured up some tea just the way she liked it and then said, "Here you go."

"Thanks," Ginny said as she sipped some of it.

"Ginny, what's wrong with you?" Colin asked.

"I don't know but I feel better. Just as long as you don't mention you know what then I'm ok," Ginny said.

Time: 1 week later…

"Ginny! There is something seriously wrong with you. When are you going to the doctor about it?" Colin asked.

"Today, if you'd like to go with me," Ginny said coming in the kitchen.

Ginny hadn't been to work in a week. Draco had sent another dozen roses just the other morning.

Time: 3 hours later…

"Ginny? Are you alright?" Colin asked.

"Yes, Colin? Will you help me through all of this? I can't go back to him," Ginny said.

"Sure," Colin said.

"How am I going to live with this? If anybody else in the family found out about this, they'll freak," Ginny said as she started to cry.

"Shh… it's alright. You're safe here," Colin said cradling her in his arms.

Time: 6 weeks later…

Ginny was sitting in the living room eating when a bird with seven roses at least and a note attached to it came into the room.

She took the roses from the bird, smelled one of the roses and then took the note and bird left.

She opened it and read…

Ginny,

Hope you're feeling better. Please come back soon. I love you. There's seven roses with this note, one for every day that I think of you.

Love,

Draco

Ginny suddenly felt like crying, so she did.

Colin came in the room and said, "Ginny, what's the matter?"

"Oh Colin...." She sobbed as he put his arms around her, "I want so bad for his arms to be around me, to be kissed by him again… I just miss him so much."

"Ginny, then why don't you go to him?" Colin asked.

"I can't," Ginny said.

"Why not? If it's what you want then why don't you go to him?" Colin asked.

"Because I'm scared of how he'll react," Ginny said.

She then sobbed uncontrollably as Colin held her in his arms while she cried her eyes out.

AN: thanks to all the reviewers….

Naveah: thanks. Actually I have the story finished and I'm already working on the sequel… although I haven't gotten far on that one. But I promise, this story will be good.