Unofficial Portkey Archive

Winning the Heart of An Almost Seven Year Old by frecklegirl87
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Winning the Heart of An Almost Seven Year Old

frecklegirl87

Chapter 5: Meeting Again Planned

Year: 4 years later…

2017…

Ginny Weasley woke up to a six-year-old on top of her as she slept.

"Mummy! Wake up! It's time for breakfast," her daughter said.

"Lizzie, it's still way too early," Ginny said.

"Mummy!" Lizzie said, "Get up!"

"Ok, I'm up," Ginny said looking at her daughter.

She had Ginny's hair but Draco's beautiful gray, almost silver eyes. She wondered if Draco had always woken his mother this early every morning like Lizzie had done since she was at least four.

She hadn't seen Draco since the day that Colin insisted that she stay home for being sick. There were days when she desperately, wanted to be in his arms again.

"Mummy! Come on!" Lizzie said interrupting her thoughts.

"Ok, I'm coming. Go wake up Colin," Ginny said.

The six-year-old then left the room shouting Colin's name.

He came out of his room and asked, "What is it Lizzie?"

"Mummy said to wake you up," Lizzie said.

"How nice of Mummy," Colin said groggily.

"Sorry Colin, I couldn't resist," Ginny said coming in.

"Sure you didn't," Colin said sarcastically as he hugged her.

"Ginny, you have to tell him," Colin whispered in her ear.

"I know but how?" Ginny asked.

"Don't worry about that. Let me take care of it," Colin said. "Do you want me to cook breakfast or do you want to?"

"I'll do it," Ginny said heading for the kitchen.

"Ok, I'll be in my room for a little while. You know how to grab my attention," Colin said.

"Ok, I'll send Lizzie screaming your name at the top of her lungs for you to come for breakfast," Ginny said sarcastically.

"Gee Gin. How'd you know that's how I wanted to be alerted?" Colin said sarcastically.

He then went into his room, pulled out a piece of parchment and ink and began to write.

Over at Malfoy's Office…

Draco was sitting in his chair when an owl arrived for him. He'd seen this owl before but couldn't figure out where.

He took the letter and watched it not leave.

He opened it and read…

Draco-

I know this isn't the way that you'd like to meet Ginny again but she doesn't know I'm doing this. When is a good time to meet you? And I daresay that you have somebody to meet besides Ginny. Send Herita back with an answer.

· Colin

He couldn't believe it.

He was going to meet Ginny again, but who was this new somebody he needed to meet also. Couldn't be another man could it?

Colin-

Thank-you for telling me. This weekend would be good at 8 in the morning, her hours would be a good time to start. Who is this new somebody?

· Draco

Before long he got an answer but this time Herita didn't wait for a response.

He opened it and read…

Draco-

That would be good. Don't worry you won't have to compete against another man to get her back. Well, you might have to compete a little but nothing to worry about. But you cannot get rid of this new person. I'll just give you a hint about this person: they'll be stuck with Ginny for a little while longer. I can't say anything more, just seeing them on Saturday morning will explain a lot.

· Colin

Stuck with her? For how long? Draco thought. She couldn't be married could she? No, definitely not. I hope not. Could she?

~*~*~*~*~*~

"Mummy! Is it ready yet?" Lizzie asked.

"Yes go get Colin for me," Ginny said.

Lizzie ran to the edge of the kitchen and stopped and yelled at the top of her lungs, "Colin! Breakfast is ready! Come and get it before I do!"

"Lizzie Nicole," Ginny scolded.

Lizzie flinched as she heard her mum say her full name, well almost full name. She just left out the Malfoy part.

"Sorry, Mum," Lizzie said, "I only did as you told me to."

"You didn't have to stop and yell did you?" Ginny asked knowing the answer to this already.

"No Mum," Lizzie said and then with a smile on her face said, "Did you cook the bacon the way I like it?"

"Yes dear now go sit down at the table," Ginny said.

"Mummy?" Lizzie asked.

"Yes?" Ginny answered.

"When do I get to see him?" Lizzie said referring to Draco, her father.

"Who's him?" Ginny asked hoping she wasn't referring to Draco, her father.

"Daddy, when do I get to see him?" Lizzie asked.

"This Saturday at 8 in the morning," Colin said coming in the kitchen.

"You didn't," Ginny said staring at Colin with disbelief.

"I did. Ginny he has a right to know. He only knows that you and somebody are meeting him this weekend. I should probably go too just in case you two want to be alone," Colin answered.

"Ok, whatever," Ginny said. "Just eat."