Unofficial Portkey Archive

The Prequel: Stormy Eyes of the Unbeaten Path by frecklegirl87
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

The Prequel: Stormy Eyes of the Unbeaten Path

frecklegirl87

Chapter 9: Dawn's Early Light

3 weeks later…

Ginny was walking in the corridor on her way back to her room when she suddenly turned the corner and hit right into something hard.

"Oww!" Ginny said, as she backed away but then was pulled forward by something.

Ginny looked above her a little bit and saw Draco.

Wouldn't I love to be in his arms once again, Ginny thought as she stared in his grey and silver eyes.

"Ginny," Draco said softly.

"Yes?" Ginny said, and also wishing that he'd just take her up in his arms and kiss her senseless.

"Would you be willing to come with me?" Draco asked.

"Depended on where you'd take me," Ginny said.

"Trust me?" Draco said.

Something in his eyes was saying, 'I'm sorry. Please come with me?'

"Ok," Ginny said.

Draco then took her hand and apparated away from the corridor.

"Draco, I thought we weren't supposed to apparate in Hogwarts. I thought you had to be already graduated before that was possible," Ginny said.

"Ginny, you forget that I'm Head Boy. I can do anything I want, even apparate," Draco said.

"Sorry," Ginny said, and then looked around her surroundings.

"No Ginny, I'm sorry. I should have thought of what you said from your perspective and not mine. Please will you take me back?" Draco asked, looking into Ginny's eyes and not taking his off of her.

Ginny looked at him and then looked deeply into his eyes. If it was one thing that had happened during their separation, was that Ginny had discovered a little power of hers'. The ability to see if the person in front of you is being truthful or not.

Then Ginny looked at him instead of just his eyes. He was being truthful. He really did want her back.

"Ginny?" Draco said softly.

"Yes," Ginny said. "I'll take you back. How could I not?"

I'd even marry you if you asked someday. Ginny added in her head.

Before Ginny knew it, she was engulfed into a hug by Draco. She was finally once again in his arms and only his arms.

"Ginny?" Draco said as he loosened his grip on her.

Ginny looked up through her teary eyes and said, "Hmm?"

"I love you," Draco said. "I'm sorry I was such an inconsiderate git before."

"You weren't such an inconsiderate git before, you were just a sensitive git," Ginny said, laughing a little bit.

"That's what you think of me?" Draco asked, preparing to tickle her.

"No," Ginny said, noticing where his hands were and knowing what was to come, she backed away and went to the hidden button that led to her room.

"Draco, if you were going to tickle me, then next time, don't give it away!" Ginny said. "Besides, you'll have to catch me first!"

Ginny then went through their passageway towards her room. Draco was not that far from her.

Ginny made it through the passageway and then walked a little more into her room. But then suddenly she was side impacted towards her bed.

"Draco!" Ginny said, and then saw what he was going to do. "No!"

Draco had begun to tickle her. She squealed and squirmed.

"Good grief, woman! Hold still would you?" Draco said, as he came closer to her, also no longer tickling her.

Ginny calmed down from Draco's little attack and looked into his eyes.

"Draco?" Ginny asked.

"Yes?" Draco replied.

"I love you," Ginny said, and then also realizing that, that had been the first time she had said those words to him.

"I love you too Gin," Draco said and then kissed her, now on top of her feminine form.

Draco's hands began to start looking for her shirt.

Ginny helped him just a bit and led his hands to her shirt, while then she started to explore him, also.

Ginny's shirt suddenly came over her head and was tossed aside. Then she felt his hands on her stomach.

Draco pulled out of the kiss and started to kiss her neck.

"Be careful Draco," Ginny said, as she then moved her hands to his pants.

"Nothing but my love," Draco said. He gently sucked on her neck, claiming her as his own.

Ginny then undid the belt on his waist. She started to feel for the touch of his pale skin.

She undid the button on his pants and also took the zipper of his pants and went down with it.

"You're a very naughty girl, my love," Draco said, noticing her technique.

"But I'm your girl though," Ginny said, seductively and also at the same time, she had taken his pants a little further down his legs.

"That's right, you are. And that way, you'll stay as mine," Draco said, and also taking the rest of his pants off.

Draco's hands then came to her skirt. It was his turn now. He then unbuttoned the button and then pulled the skirt off of her.

"Draco, you just ruined that skirt I hope you know," Ginny said.

"I'll buy you a new one," Draco said as he ventured further.

"You'd better. That was my favorite," Ginny said.

"What I'm not your favorite?" Draco asked.

"You know it!" Ginny said.

"Gin, I'm hurt," Draco said.

"Oh you are not. Now come on. The suspense is killing me," Ginny said.

"Oh it is, is it?" Draco said and then lifted himself off of her.

"Draco, don't you dare. Come back down here now!" Ginny ordered.

Draco laughed and then said, "Yes your majesty."

"You know it," Ginny said.

"Enough of talking," Draco said and then started to position himself between her thighs.

Draco grabbed a hold of her shoulders and then lowered himself closer to her. He swiftly removed her knickers and began to come closer to her.

"I love you Gin. You're beautiful you know?" Draco said.

"Be gentle," Ginny whispered as Draco had begun to come.

Before the whole thing was over, they both had called out each other's names at some point or another.

Draco then thrust into her once more and then collapsed on top of her and into her arms.

~*~

The next morning they awoke to the dawn's early light that shown through Ginny's window. Draco was now beside her and not on top of her as they slept. Ginny's eyes then opened slightly.

What time is it? Ginny thought.

She looked over towards the clock and saw that it read 8: 26 AM.

What day is it? Ginny thought.

Friday, she thought. Wait, wait a minute, wasn't her first class only in exactly one hour away?

Ginny sprung up from her bed in only an instant worth of time. Also, whacking Draco off the bed in the process of her jumping out of bed.

"Oww! Good grief woman! Couldn't you wait until after I was already awake to suddenly throw me out of your bed?" Draco asked, rubbing his head.

"Sorry Draco but I've got a class in exactly one hour from right now," Ginny said, as she got jumped into the shower and began to rinse off.

Draco stood up and then followed her into the shower.

"Draco," Ginny said noticing that he had followed her in. "Aren't you going to wait until after I'm out?"

"I'll wash your back, you wash my back. You know the saying," Draco said.

"Ok," Ginny said.

"We'll go into the Great Hall together, holding hands. We'll make it official," Draco said.

Ginny turned around and then jumped into his arms, which then they both went down, only it was only Draco who was in a little bit of pain.

"Oh sorry," Ginny said as she then kissed him.

~*~

Ginny and Draco then walked in together, hand in hand, in the Great Hall.

Eyes. That's all there was, everywhere. Everybody was staring in complete shock.

Ginny then led him to the Gryffindor table. Draco resisted just a little bit but then let her lead him there, also knowing that the Slytherins' wouldn't be too civil to her if they went over there.

"Ginny what's he doing here?" Ron asked, now looking at Draco steadily.

"What do you think Ron? What would anyone do if they came to the table in the mornings?" Ginny said. "To eat with me, what else you git?"

Ron stared at her with complete shock.

"Ron, close your mouth before a fly comes in and makes a nest," Ginny said.

Ron shut his mouth but then opened it again, but this time he had something to say, and it wasn't going to be avoided, most likely.

"So what the devil was that for? You were walking in here with Malfoy hand in hand?" Ron said.

"Shut-up Ron. We're together now and have been for a while now. If you've got a problem with it then go tell somebody who'll listen to you whine your trap off." .

Ron was completely shocked at Ginny's words to him.

"Fine," Ron said. "Then all I have to say then, is that if you hurt her in any way, then I promise it won't be one Weasley that come after you."

"No need to worry," Draco said. "After last night I don't think I'll be leaving her."

Ron's face went to a bright as snow look.

"You'd better of not," Ron said, getting angry.

"Ron, learn to take a joke better," Ginny said, laughing.

"So you two didn't really do anything last night?" Ron asked.

"No," Both Ginny and Draco said and lied at the same time.

"You better not have, cause otherwise I'd come after you," Ron said towards Ginny, and then looked at Draco, "And then I'd really come after you."

Oh how so wrong he was, Ginny thought.

If he only knew, Draco thought.

But really, they knew that really after last night, they really wouldn't separate. And even though it might have been a rocky start but at least they made it through the stormy eyes of the unbeaten path.

~*~ ~*~ ~*~

THE END

~*~ ~*~ ~*~

AN: I'll let you {readers} decide for yourself for what happens or rather what tears them apart in the future. Meaning the time period between the end of this episode and the beginning of the next episode. If you notice, I sorta caught on to the trend of present, past, and the future. So far, 2 out of 3 are completed. Don't worry, the 3rd one will come one day.