Unofficial Portkey Archive

The Prequel: Stormy Eyes of the Unbeaten Path by frecklegirl87
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

The Prequel: Stormy Eyes of the Unbeaten Path

frecklegirl87

Chapter 5: Disturbing Kiss

"Mum how long is Draco going to stay here?" Ginny asked.

Molly looked at her daughter, across from the dining room table. Ginny was sitting down at the table, sipping some tea that her mother had made for her.

"I guess he can go when he wants to but I'd sure like to know how and why he ended up unconscious in the alleyway," Molly said.

"I know but Mum, he won't talk about it," Ginny said. "I've already tried."

"Ginny, try again. He'll come around," Molly said gently.

Something in the tone of her voice said something like, I'm irritated…go away.

Ginny got up and went out the back door. She then went down the path towards the lake.

Little did she know, she wouldn't be alone at the lake. There was a blonde headed Slytherin just sitting out by the brook of the edge of the waters.

"What are you doing here, Weaselette?" a voice interrupted her silence.

"Why should I tell you?" Ginny spout back. "It's not me who won't say why a certain person ended up unconscious and in an alleyway."

Draco stood up and then came close to her.

"Besides, I live here so I can come out here anytime I want," Ginny sneered. "Got a problem with it?"

Draco ignored her last comment and continued to look at her eyes.

She has beautiful eyes, Draco thought but also didn't want to quite admit just yet.

"Hey! Earth to Draco!" Ginny said.

"What?" Draco asked, annoyed.

"Do you or do you not?" Ginny asked.

"Do I what?" Draco asked. "I don't even have the slightest clue as to what you're talking about!"

"That figures," Ginny snarled. "That'd be just like you to not even pay attention to what somebody is saying!"

At the moment, both Draco and Ginny were snarling at each other like a pack of hyenas that were starving for food.

"Why don't you shut-up?" Draco asked.

"Why don't you make me?" Ginny replied back.

"Ok, I will," Draco said and then came closer to her body.

Ginny backed away as she questioned Draco with her eyes.

What are you doing? Ginny thought.

Why is she backing away from me? Draco thought. Why is she questioning me through her eyes? Why doesn't she just ask me out loud?

Draco then caught up with her or at least cornered her near the willow tree. He grabbed her wrists to keep her from escaping and then kissed her hard.

Draco had done what only he had thought he could do. He wanted her to stop talking. He wanted her to stop arguing with him. He didn't want to hear her voice anymore. So, the only thing he thought to do was to cover her mouth, literally.

Draco Malfoy kissed Ginny Weasley.

Malfoy kissing a Weasley? Ginny thought. I've sure lived to the day.