Unofficial Portkey Archive

Pure Golden Heart by frecklegirl87
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Pure Golden Heart

frecklegirl87

This chapter was automatically imported from the story archive available on /r/HPharmony.

Please report any issues by using the Report as broken button!

Chapter Four: Hospital Visit

"Ginny!" Draco said as he heard her suddenly fall on something and heard the sound of something crashing.

Draco tried to open the door but it was locked.

He pulled out his wand and said, "Alohamora!"

It instantly unlocked and let him in.

There she was, right on the bed, or rather barely on the bed, unconscious. She had apparently knocked over a lamp over in the process.

"Ginny!" Draco said coming closer to her.

Draco shook her a little bit and then decided to take her to St. Mungo's. Draco picked her up into his arms and then apparated to St. Mungo's.

Fortunately for Draco, Ginny's doctor had apparently been right where she could have seen her and rushed to her.

"What happened? If she's not careful, she could lose the baby," the doctor said, as she instructed Draco to lay her down on the nearest bed in the closest room.

"She fainted and how did you know about the baby?" Draco asked.

"I'm her doctor, that's how I knew. I just happened to be here when you appeared," the doctor said. "I'll take it from here. You go wait in the waiting room."

"No," Draco said, firmly. "I'm staying here."

"Nurse!"