Unofficial Portkey Archive

Pure Golden Heart by frecklegirl87
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Pure Golden Heart

frecklegirl87

Chapter Five: What Ever Happened to a Warm Welcoming?

"Ginny!" Percy said as he saw a woman and Ginny appear in his living room. He looked toward the other woman and asked, "Who are you?"

"I'm Angela, her doctor," Angela said.

"Doctor? What's wrong with her?" Penelope asked, coming into the room.

"Oh she'll be fine but she'd better eat something before she looses her baby," Angela said.

Ginny's eyes went a little wide as Angela had said the word baby. None of her family knew about this. She wasn't planning to tell them either. Heck, she didn't plan on telling Draco either until the night before when she had a dream about Draco taking her child away from her. Ginny didn't dare look into Percy's eyes.

"Baby?" Percy asked.

"I'll go fix something for her," Penelope said, rushing off towards the kitchen.

"Oh, you didn't know did you?" Angela asked.

"No, I didn't," Percy said. "How far along is she?"

Percy came closer to Ginny and waited for an answer.

Oh please don't tell him, Ginny thought. Please don't tell him who the father is either.

"She'll be 3 months along next Thursday, Mr. Weasley," Angela said. "Although, I don't see why she's running away from the father of the child. He's pretty good looking, if I don't say so myself."

"Who is it?" Percy asked, getting more upset by the minute.

Oh please don't say! Ginny thought.

"Draco Malfoy," Angela said.

Too late now, Ginny thought. Here we go.

"What?" a voice said, coming into the room.

"Charlie!" Ginny said, as she went closer to him.

"No Ginny," Charlie said, before Ginny could get her arms around him and into a hug. "Why the hell are you carrying Malfoy's child?"

"He's the one who brought her in earlier. She had apparently fainted," Angela said.

"Who are you?" Charlie asked, looking at the incredibly beautiful woman with blonde hair with blue eyes to match.

"Angela Sudzie," Angela said, eying him back. "Ginny's doctor."

"No offense Angela but I think Percy and I have got it from here," Charlie said, with anger burning in his eyes as he looked down in Ginny's eyes. Ginny then shifted her eyes to the floor of her feet.

"None taken," Angela said. "Although, Draco is still in the waiting room I suppose."

"Tell him that I said for him to stay the hell away from our baby sister. I don't care if it is his child in her womb, he'd just better stay away if he knows what's good for him," Charlie said.

"I'll pass it on to him for you, but could I have your name?" Angela asked.

"Charlie," Charlie said. "Ginny's next to oldest brother and also the one that will be keeping track of her from now on."

Bill had died saving Ginny from Voldemort as he threw a stronger and one of his own death curses at him, as Voldemort threw his famous one at him. Bill took Ginny down with him to the bare cold concrete floor.

Now, Charlie was the oldest brother Ginny still had living. Both her parents had passed. Her father, just a little before Bill had. Bill had been hiding in a corner that was dark as Arthur came first. After Arthur went down, Bill sailed out of his corner and took his father's place of saving Ginny. Now it was just the six of them.

"I'll pass the message on for you," Angela said to Charlie and then turned to Ginny and said, "Ginny, do try to eat. I know it hasn't been that long ago since your mother passed away but at least try to eat for your baby. See you on the 17th."

And then Angela had apparated out of there. She was gone.

"Baby?" Percy asked again.

"I think we've established that fact Perce. Get your head out of the shock mode," Charlie said.

"Yes Charlie," Percy mocked.

"Don't go there," Charlie warned.

"Don't go there," Percy imitated.

"Percy!" Ginny shouted. "Would you stop acting like George or Fred would? I don't need this right now."

"Virginia Elizabeth Weasley , you've got some explaining to do," Charlie said.

"What's there to explain?" Ginny asked.

"Oh, let's see," Charlie faked a ponder look. "Baby. Does that ring a bell?"

"Ok, so I do have some explaining to explain," Ginny admitted. "Let's see, I walk into Harry's apartment, seeing him and Hermione playing tonsil hockey and headed for his bedroom. I storm out managing to purposely break one of his expensive lamps, not to mention I felt like my heart had been torn out. I head towards the closest pub I could find. Next thing I know, I'm waking up in Draco's arms in his bed, with a major headache. I think you can gather the rest!"

"You really didn't mean for this to happen did you?" Percy asked. "Knew Potter shouldn't be trusted."

"Hell no!" Ginny yelled. "And don't you ever mention that bastard's name again in front of me! All I remember was getting drunk and waking up."

"I'll kill him!" another brotherly voice said.

"Which one?" George asked, coming into the room.

"Potter or Malfoy?" Fred finished for his brother.

"Ron!" Ginny said. "No, all of you. Just leave him be for now."

"But Ginny!" All five brothers, Percy, Ron, Charlie, and Fred and George, said.

Ginny couldn't take it anymore. Before she knew it, she was going dizzy again.

"Enough boys!" Penelope hollered over all of them. "Let her breathe, would you?"

They scooted back a little bit but before Penelope could make her way to Ginny, Ginny had then fainted, again.

"Oh damn!" Penelope said, rushing to Ginny's side.

"Penelope!" Percy exclaimed at his wife's sudden language.

"See what you five do to her? It's a wonder she's made it this far with all of you worried uptight about her," Penelope said.

"Penny," Percy said.

"Don't Penny me, Percy Weasley! You're now sleeping on the couch and you won't join me back in our bed until the baby is a month old!" Penelope said to Percy.

Percy looked shocked and depressed then. All of the brothers were shocked at Penelope's words. And at Percy not saying anything in return.

"Charlie, take her up to my room. She'll stay with me under my care until she wakes up and decides for herself about what she wants to do."

Charlie then picked Ginny up into his arms and carried her upstairs.

"Ron, you follow us with the soup I set on that counter over there for her," Penelope said.

"Yes ma'm," Ron said, as he quickly went to the counter and picked up the tray of soup and followed.

"I'll deal with the rest of you later," Penelope said as she headed up the stairs, grabbing a hold of the railing to help her up there. "And I wonder sometimes how Molly did it all those years. Even before some of you went to school."