Unofficial Portkey Archive

Dirty Dancing by Amynoelle and Heaven
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Dirty Dancing

Amynoelle and Heaven

Well well… the moment a lot of you have been waiting for!!

The winners of the Dirty Dancing soundtrack are:

Hermione Potter

Sarahmay

Sweetkiwi456

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

We wish we could afford to do more than three winners but this was about all we could do! Thank you ALL for reviewing and making Dirty Dancing such a great experience, both for us AND you guys!

Winners, please email Heaven (heaven@portkey.org) with your name and address. Prizes will be in the mail next week as long as she hears from you by next Wednesday, July 28th, if she doesn't, a new winner will be drawn.

And as a special treat- we're taking this moment to announce that a sequel IS in the works!

Title: The Not So Simple Life

Summary: After leaving Hillsdale, Harry and Hermione move in together. They thought their life with one another would be simple now that the Dursleys, Draco and Ginny were out of the picture. Yet their lives away from dancing are quite different, and many new people enter their lives- including a study partner that's bent on getting Hermione to fall for him. Their young relationship will face its toughest test, but in the end will their love be enough to survive or will the dance come to an end?

See you all in a few weeks with the first chapter!!! And THANKS AGAIN!!! :D