Unofficial Portkey Archive

Harry Potter: Bad Wolf... by jms granger
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Harry Potter: Bad Wolf...

jms granger

I updated this at the same time as the last chapter, so if you haven't read the funeral, then that's a chapter back…

Authors Note:

So that was the first part of my story, and the sequel will be starting in the next 6 months. Now, if you're like me and not a fan on sequels, then hopefully I can lay your mind at rest in this note. First of, this was always the plan, and originally it was just going to be one very very large story. But the whole Bad Wolf story, and what is coming next (by the way it's pretty darn good in my opinion), that span each part I thought worked better in two parts. Also it does give me a little bit of rest in-between them, seeing as this one has taken more than six months to write! If you enjoyed this then the sequel will be just as good, if not better, as it will be the exact same format. A new time zone to mark each new `adventure', with lots of clues and hints throughout to lead up to the finale... Plus, now I've brought them back to canon-world I have some cool characters to use, and some very fun storylines worked out!

The Reviewers:

You reviewers have been wonderful! An absolute godsend to me, and I can guarantee you that if you hadn't been so loyal this story would NEVER have been finished…thank you…With the slightly different feel and idea of this story it obviously doesn't have the mass-market appeal of Portkey, so I don't have as many readers for this story as I have for anything else, so I have to put my complete faith in this behind the few people who review…towards the end I was thinking about how to repay you all for getting this finished…the obvious ideas came into my head, thank you all in this note individually, but it seemed a little bit too easy… I mean, LOTS of writers do that one, but not LOTS of stories are finished solely because of the reviewers…so I had to come up with something better…so I decided that the people who reviewed must like this story, so what would be better than to write a SPECIAL ADVENTURE just for those people? A really fun , special adventure that would be emailed to them, but NEVER posted… I, personally, really liked the idea, and hope you do to? I have a very good plot idea that I would have loved to use in the sequel for this, but I am going to send it to you instead…so, the loyal reviewers, please leave your email…and to those who would have liked to read this adventure (its going to be VERY fun!!!) but haven't been reviewing, I am REALLY sorry about this, but the reviewers helped this story so much that they deserve it, and there's no other way I can thank them as much as this…

An Appeal:

For the sequel I'm looking for some help. I know it's cheeky for a writer to ask for help, but with this story I think I can as it is rather unique with its layout! I want ANYONE out there to come up with an `adventure' for the duo…I don't care if you have NO EXPERIENCE at writing, I don't even care if you cant speak English, because as long as the story line is good enough I can work on the rest…the one thing I need is a WHOLE storyline for the adventure, an A-B-C plot, no `please send them to the American Civil War' because, for one thing, I know nothing about it…so WHOLE storylines please…you can send them ANYWHERE you want, any period of time in the past or the future (even 2007 if you really want)…obviously if anyone takes this up I will work as the BETA for you, and I may have to change a thing or two to keep in with the overall storyline of the sequel…just bear in mind that people will be reading your story, it'll be fun, and the more people who come up with great storylines mean that the story will be much longer! I will write as many as I did for this one, and anyone else's will be extra fun! Oh, one last condition, obviously you cant use major characters for your story as I have a plan for the likes of the Weasleys, Ginny, Hagrid and the rest…And PLEASE someone take up this offer!!!

The Sequel:

I know what's coming, but I think it only fair if I give you a taste…Ginny will be in it and that will be devishly fun! And I know how much you must all be missing everyone's favourite redhead, plus we get to see how Ron deals with Hermione's death…The Ministry comes up with a plan that could catch even Harry of guard…the Marauders make a fun, but murderous, outing for duo…Harry shows his `darker' side on too many occasions…a seductress with a dark secret called Miss Mady takes a shine to our hero…and we finally get to meet the Emperor of the Dementors…

Till next time…

Jms Granger…


-->