Unofficial Portkey Archive

Harry Doesn't Know by i found nemo
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Harry Doesn't Know

i found nemo

Disclaimer: I do not own anything affiliated with Euro-Trip or Harry Potter, even though I will take credit for some of the insane events that appear throughout this story. I've always wanted to write a story of my life. :]]

Harry Doesn't Know

Chapter One: Predictable Harry

...

The huge crowd full of green, blue, yellow, and maroon gowns threw their caps into the air and cheered as Dumbledore finished the end of his graduation speech. They had made it! After 16 years of Voldemort haunting their every move, Harry had finally destroyed him at the newly restored Godric's Hallow. Now, that they had graduated, life from there on out only seemed positive.

"Ahh, congratulations Hermione!" Harry said wrapping his arms around her and twirling her in the air.

"Harry! Put me down!" she giggled. Hermione hardly ever giggled.

"Well how does it feel?" he asked putting her down and smiling.

She smiled, a slight brush creeping up on her cheeks, "No different than being called the brightest witch of my age since I was eleven." She was positively beaming.

"Oh come on! This has to be different! You've gotten the highest N.E.W.T scores in over eight hundred years, Hermione! You'll be a legend!"

"Like she's not already going to be a legend for being the bossiest girl in Gryffindor," said Ron, joining the circle and hanging his arms over the others' shoulders.

"Ron!" scorned Hermione, trying to sound serious but failing desperately. The trio broke out into fits of laughter, reminiscing of their seven years at Hogwarts. They remembered the late night swims, the decorating of Slytherin's dungeons in merry Gryffindor colours, and all the times Ron had been drunk, ( Hermione and Harry had made it there pleasure to pull some insane prank on him every time he passed out, to teach him the consequences of drinking.).

"Harry!" squealed a voice in the crowd. Cho appeared form behind a group of Ravenclaws and jumped into Harry's awaiting arms, "Congratulations, graduate," she whispered in his ear.

"Yeah, just think about it this summer, it'll be me and you, my cottage, all alone," he said nuzzling her neck.

"Cho!" yelled the group of Ravenclaws, waving her back over.

"Um, actually Harry, we need to talk..."

"Yeah, about what?" He asked, still smiling and tucking a strand of hair behind her ears.

"About me dumping you," she said flatly.

His face dropped.

"What?"

"Oh, Hare-Bear, I just can't take all the lying and cheating anymore," she said in an innocent voice, her hand flattening the rumpled gown on his chest.

"What are you talking about, Cho I never cheated on you."

"I know, that's what makes this so hard," she added averting her eyes from his dumbfounded look. "Harry," she cooed petting his face, "it's not you, it's me." She shook her head and sighed, "See, there I go, lying again, no, it was you," she said throwing her hands up in the air, "your just so, predictable. I mean I thought that after you defeated him that you would perk up, you know gain some spiciness, but I guess once your boring, you'll always be boring"

Harry was still staring dumbfounded.

"CHO!!" yelled the group of Ravenclaws across the hall.

"Whoops, gotta go, see ya," she said the last in a sing song voice and kissing his cheek.

Harry still stared after her dumbfounded.

"Whoa mate, that was a bit brutal," said Seamus coming up behind him. Harry turned back to find all of the graduated Gryffindors staring at him.

He still looked dumbfounded.

"Well, good thing we've got plenty of Ogden's for the party tonight," said Ron trying to lighten the mood.

"Come on, Harry." this time it was Hermione stepping forward and placing a hand on his back along with grabbing his elbow, like he was a senior citizen with schizophrenia.

....

"Oh my god," said Harry two hours later. Hermione had sent him to his dormitory to get in a quick kip before the feast tonight. Instead of sleeping, he chose to lay immobile on his for poster staring at the ceiling. Ron was currently finishing the packing of his trunk until Harry spoke. He paused, waiting for Harry to elaborate.

"Oh my fucking god, Ron, she broke up with me."

"Well, yeah mate. Life can treat you like shite sometimes, eh?" he really wasn't qualified to help in situations like these. Where was Hermione when you needed her?

"Did she really do it in front of the whole hall?" he asked desperately. Ron only nodded, confirming his fears.

"Fuck," he growled, throwing his arms over his face.

"Well look at the brightside mate!" said Seamus cheerfully, coming in from the noisy stair case and shutting the door behind him. "Now all the females will be all over you, asking you if they can assist in any way to relieve the pain," he finished winking at him.

"Ahh, the powers of sympathy sex." added Ron nodding his head in agreement.

"Thy force is a powerful one," replied Seamus.

"Lucky bastard," the said together, Ron throwing a pillow at him.

"What are you on about Ron? I thought you said you were in love with your quill-pal, Leigh?" inquired Harry, easily catching the pillow.

"What your still writing the bloke? I though he only sent an owl to the wrong address last year?" Seamus questioned confused.

"It's not a bloke Seamus, Leigh is a girl!" said a protesting Ron, "all I said was that she was an intriguing person." he said defiantly, eyes now downcast.

"Ah yes mate, but then again how many times is the word 'intriguing' in Ron Weasley's vocabulary?" Harry ducked a trainer that was aimed at his head by a protesting Ron.

"Better be careful Ron," said Hermione entering the dorm followed closely by Ginny, "all these German girls like to do is lure you into false pretences, next thing you know they want to "arrange a meeting", she gestured doing air quotes, "where she will gas you, and stuff you in the back of her cellar and make a wind chime out of your genitals." she finished, sitting next to Harry on his bed who had managed to crack a rare smile through her lecture.

"Where'd you say this girl was from?" asked Ginny, sitting on top of Dean's trunk.

"Berlin, Germany."

"Hey, you know Luna Lovegood moved there earlier this year," Ginny supplied randomly.

"Can we not mention Loony Lovegood and my genitals in the same conversation please?" Ron asked, arms out as if to cease any unwanted retorts.

"Easy Ron, don't get your knickers in a twist." said Neville, coming through the dormitory door. "You lot better get downstairs, the party is about to start."

Hermione looked to Harry.

"Can you handle it?" she asked him privately.

"Screw it, I'm not going to let Cho ruin my graduation night," he said standing up and pulling Hermione with him.

...

Well how do you like? I've always been a fan of the movie, especially since this is basically (with some minor differences :P ) what me and my mates did after graduating from boarding school, and then a movie comes out similar to it.

If you haven't figured it out yet, this story is definitely AU, with Dumbledore never dying, no such thing as horcruxes and Cho being a total biyatch and Harry being the most unpredictable character in the Harry Potter novels.

This is really coming easy to write, since I have a movie and past experiences to base it on.

Next chapter should be out soon,

Cheers!

XOXO