Unofficial Portkey Archive

Harry Doesn't Know by i found nemo
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Harry Doesn't Know

i found nemo

Disclaimer: Don't own anything.

Harry Doesn't Know

Chapter 14: The End's Not Near… It's Here

"L-loony?" Luna Lovegood stood there in a thin yellow sundress with a long silver chain hanging around her neck and a purple flower of some kind sitting behind her ear.

She nodded, "What are you doing here?" she asked glancing him up and down as Ron did the same to her.

"I- um, err..." 'God look how hot she is. Bloody hell she's all grown up.'

Luna continued to stare at him as he continued to stutter.

"Leigh..." Hermione trailed off hoping to give Ron a boost.

"Oh, right, I'm uh- looking for Leigh." Ron said with a confident nod. A small grin appeared on Luna's face. "Yeah see she's kinda my girlfriend but then I sent off a letter when I was piss drunk telling her to leave my genitals alone-" The crowd 'ooh'd in sympathy- "Yeah, it was pretty bad. So then we," he motioned back to Harry, Hermione, and Neville who all gave Luna triumphant grins, "pretty much have been all over Europe- getting drunk with footballers then getting high in Amsterdam... Neville finally lost his virginity and Harry and Hermione finally got together and now their shagging on a regular basis-"

"Getting off track mate," Harry said, pulling Hermione closer as Eli turned to her and wiggled his eyebrows.

"Right, anyways... it was all so I could find her and tell her that I love her and that she can do whatever she wants to my genitals..." Ron finished taking a deep breath and looking back at Luna. She was wearing a weak smile as she stared intently at Ron. "So what are doing here?" he asked after a while.

"Oh, I'm with a summer program taking a tour here." Luna said nodding back to a group of people.

"Oh that's lovely. Leigh was doing that too," Ron said nodding. "Speaking of Leigh we should probably go find her," he said turning back to Harry, Neville, and Hermione.

"Um, Ron I think you've found her," said Harry quietly smiling over at Luna.

Ron gasped, "Really? Does my hair look alright?"

"You're hair looks fine Ronald," Luna chimed in.

Ron turned back to her, "Oh thanks, Luna-" Ron stopped and became very quiet. "Wait a minute..." He looked at her and then laughed, "No..."

"Is something wrong?" Luna asked hesitantly.

Ron shook his head, "Her name is Leigh-"

"Yes. I admit I was a little nervous a few days before I left for Berlin so daddy bought a Wily Orkid raccoon," Ron and everyone else around her gave her a weird and confused look. "If you rub it in it's ticklish spot it'll emit the sound of your good luck charm. And this one gave out the name-"

"Leigh," whispered Ron in shock.

"Yes." Luna nodded waiting for Ron to make the next move.

"So, you're the one I've been writing to this whole time? The one I've been spilling my heart to... the one I fell in love with," he asked pointing a finger at her.

"Well, I didn't know you would fall in love with me..." Luna trailed off.

"Wait so, you don't love me back?" Ron asked sadly.

"Don't you see Ron! That's why she signed the letters with her good luck charm; she hoped you would return her feelings!" told Hermione exasperatedly from behind him.

"Oh."

"You're very intelligent Hermione," Luna said.

"I know."

"So... it's you." Ron said again.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you the truth, and I understand if you don't want to talk to me again," said Luna dejectedly, ready to turn and walk away.

"Well… wait!" Luna turned back around and the crowd anxiously listened in.

"Yes?"

"I um, I mean I came all this way, and..."

"And?" she prompted him, clasping her hands in front of her.

Ron took a deep breath, "And I think you're really pretty... and I like your honkers..." he finished pointing at her chest.

"Thanks, I think you're pretty also, and they like you as well."

Ron nodded, "Good to know... so um..."

"You know I can quit this at any time," she said motioning back at her tour group.

"Yeah you should do that because we'll both be unavailable for a few days."

"Why's that?" asked Luna a bit anxiously.

"Well I mean... don't you wanna snog and then go have crazy, mind blowing sex?" he asked hopefully.

Luna gave him a strange look which was really something for Luna.

"Oh no," muttered Hermione, "Luna he's a little out of it- someone gave him some pills-"

"I think it's romantic," said Luna dreamily.

"Really?" asked Hermione.

"Really!" asked Ron excitedly.

Luna nodded, "We can go back to my hotel room..." she suggested with a smile and raised eyebrow.

"God I love you," Ron said coming forward.

"I love you too," she replied, meeting him half way and wrapping her arms around his shoulders as he crushed his mouth down on hers. The crowd stood there for a minute as they watched the couple vigorously kissing each other. Finally someone within started a slow clap which inspired the rest. Eventually all of Vatican square was clapping and cheering at Ron and Luna (Luna's legs were now wrapped around his waist and they were unashamedly licking and pawing each other).

"That's my boy," said Harry wrapping his own arm over Hermione.

"Yes, yes grab her buttocks friend," said Eli as he brought a camera out of his vest and started snapping pictures. "Yes own her! Own her!"

Harry, Hermione, and Neville laughed as they watched Ron and Luna continue to snog the life out of each other.

"Neville!" said a French voice.

Neville spun around to see Gabrielle standing there smiling at him.

"Gabby, what are you doing here?" he asked going up to her and kissing her on the lips. He could hear Harry wolf whistling from behind them.

"I told you I was in that summer program," said Gabby.

"Oh right, right," Neville smiled at her and Gabby bit her lip.

"You know I've got some time before we leave again..."

Neville smiled timidly and started turning red, "Really?"

"Yeah, and I also have a hotel room..." she raised her eyebrows at Neville. He immediately spun around to Harry and Hermione,

"I'll meet up with you guys later," before they could respond Neville had grabbed Gabby's hand and they were both scurrying off through the horde of people.

"Imagine that," said Hermione wearing a smile. She was truly happy for her two best friends.

"Yeah... now do you think she knows about the hag in Bratislava?" asked Harry cheekily.

Hermione gasped and nudged him in the side, "Don't you dare Harry James!"

Harry smiled and leaned in to kiss her cheek, "Don't worry I won't tell anyone."

"Good," she smiled as he continued to kiss his way down her neck.

"You know I did basically take off that hat so..."

"You did, didn't you." Hermione turned to look him in the eye.

"Yeah so..."

"Is that what you want Harry?" she asked as she kissed the corner of his mouth.

He leaned into her and groaned, "Yes..."

"You know what I want, Harry?" she asked seductively.

Harry's mouth went dry and his pants got even more tighter, "What?"

Hermione smiled and grabbed his hand, "To go see the Basilica di San Clemente! I hear it's beautiful!"

"Really?" squeaked Harry as Hermione tugged him through the crowd.

"Yeah- I mean, we're here in Rome. How many times are we going to be in Rome?"

Harry smiled painfully at her innocent attitude, "Right. When in Rome..."

---

"Jesus, Luna," Ron gasped as he fell onto the bed. Luna quickly climbed on top of him and ripped his shirt off.

"Is something wrong?" she asked quickly lowering herself on top of him and kissing his hard chest.

"God, no!" he moaned as her kisses became more wet and lowered to his trousers, "It's just- I wish I would have thought about you like this back when we were together in school."

"You mean you wish we were doing this when I was fourteen and you were fifteen?" she asked incredulously. She squeaked as Ron flipped her over and started running his hands down her legs.

"Merlin- I would have been the coolest fifteen year old ever if that were the case-"

"Will you stay focused?" Luna asked impatiently tugging his belt off.

"Wow... Loony Lovegood telling me to stay focused," he groaned as Luna's delicate hand wrapped around his throbbing member. "This is great... I love you so much..."

---

"See Harry, isn't this fantastic?" said Hermione as they stood at the end of an old rickety church.

Harry looked down to see Hermione's excitement and couldn't let himself damper her fun, "Yeah, 'Mione, this is great." he smiled for her satisfaction. He couldn't help but think of what he'd like to be doing right now.

"Ooh, look confessionals! I don't think I've been in one of these since I was ten," she said stepping inside and closing the door after them. Harry looked around the small wooden compartment wondering what was so great about a small, dingy box with a tinted window in it.

"What would you have to confess at age ten?"

Hermione got quiet, "I, um, snuck a few pieces of candy after Halloween."

Harry gasped dramatically, "How dare you!"

Hermione nodded solemnly, "Wasn't even sugar free candy either."

Harry gasped again and slapped a hand to his forehead.

"It's not funny, Harry! My parents would have been so angry with me if they found out."

Harry laughed and grabbed her around the waist and burying his face in her neck. "But I guess I have quite a few sins to confess as of lately," Hermione whispered. Harry let go of her and moved back slightly to look into her eyes.

Hermione wrapped her arms around his neck and leaned in seductively, "Not to mention the sins we're about to commit..."

Harry chuckled as Hermione started to place lazy kisses down his neck and started unbuttoning his shirt, "You planned this all along didn't you?"

"Yep," Hermione said simply.

"This confessional just got a whole lot more interesting," Harry said back, starting to unbutton her shorts.

"Told ya it'd be fantastic," she said before kissing him hard on the mouth. Harry smiled into the kiss and hoped that no one would be stupid enough to enter the opposite side of the confessional for at least a few hours.

---

Harry, Hermione, Ron, and Neville all met up a few hours later in the center of Vatican square. All four were smiling lazily and peacefully as they approached each other.

"So..." Harry started looking with a knowing smile at both Ron and Neville who had love bites trailing all over their necks.

"So..." Neville said.

"Feeling alright, Ron?" asked Hermione slyly under Harry's arm.

"Never better," he said hoarsely.

The four of them laughed together.

"Our plane leaves tonight at nine," spoke Harry looking at everyone to see their reaction.

"Yeah, about that..." Ron said scratching the back of his head.

"Well you guys can cash my ticket in," Neville said boldly with his hands stuffed in his pockets.

"What was that Neville?" asked Ron in fake shock.

"Well Gabby's getting out of the program early... and her parents won't be back from Africa for three weeks so... you know it'll just be her stuck alone in that big old house-"

"And I guess you'll need to stick around to scare the monsters out of her closet?" asked Hermione with a quirked eyebrow.

Neville, "Yeah, that among other things..." The four laughed again at Neville's boldness and Ron clapped him on the back.

"Good for you, Nev."

"Yeah, that's awesome."

Ron looked at his friends, "I just want to say I'm so happy we got to take this trip together. It was the best time of my life."

The four stood their smiling serenely before someone interrupted them.

"Neville?" called a voice in the distance. Neville turned around and smiled at Gabby.

"I gotta jet guys," he said with a smile not taking his eyes off her. Ron pulled Neville into a hug and clapped him hard on the back. Harry and Hermione followed suit, Hermione giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Stay safe," she said.

"Be good." said Harry punching his shoulder again.

"Wrap your tool!"

"Thanks Ron," Neville said with a smile, "Alright well... I'll see you guys back in London."

Neville had made it about half way to Gabby when Harry called out to him, "Neville! What happened to your guide book?"

Neville grinned, "I don't think I'll be needing that anymore." He waved at them one last time before reaching Gabby and walking back down the street with her.

"We taught him that," said Harry nodding over to him.

"Taught him what?" asked Hermione.

"Confidence."

She smiled and leaned up to kiss him.

"Okay- I'm alright with you two dating and doing something that rhymes with nagging," Harry and Hermione looked at each other and smiled as Ron continued, "But I will not tolerate these cute little romantic kisses from time to time and whatever disgusting things you might get up to."

Hermione nodded, "Okay Dad."

Ron scowled at her, "I'm serious. Harry if you break her heart I'll go find that Eli bloke and have him... I don't know, rip your liver out or something equally disgusting and painful."

Harry nodded, "He probably needs a new one of those anyways..."

"I wouldn't doubt it." said Ron nodding.

"You have nothing to worry about Ron, I'll treat her right," he said quietly looking down into her eyes.

"See like that," Ron interrupted, "the whole staring into each other's souls thing... just... no..."

Hermione laughed and came up to hug him, "Oh, I'm gonna miss you Ronniekins..."

"How'd you know I wasn't going with you guys?"

"Simply because you said you were going to be unreachable for days earlier... and we know you don't kid about stuff like that," said Harry highly amused as Hermione came back.

"Well... yeah you're right." The three shared a laugh again before Ron spoke, "So what are you're guys' plans?"

Harry and Hermione looked at each other again, "We don't know yet... I mean there's a whole world to explore, ya know?"

Ron nodded, "True that mate." He sighed and started tapping his foot on the ground.

"Go," said Hermione with a smile.

Ron looked at her, "Hmm?"

"We know you want to get back to Luna. Go... we'll see you back home."

Ron smiled and stepped forward to put his arms around them, "The golden trio, 'ey?"

"Always," smiled Harry.

"Always," Hermione added leaning her head on Harry's.

"Yeah... always," finished Ron.

---

HAHA! And that's all! FINISHED!! Sappy ending? GOOD, THAT'S WHAT I WAS GOING FOR!

REVIEW!
EPILOGUE?

REVIEW!