Unofficial Portkey Archive

Harry Doesn't Know by i found nemo
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Harry Doesn't Know

i found nemo

Disclaimer: I don't own anything.

Harr Doesn't Know

Chapter 11: Denied... NOT!

A/N:Alright, alright so you here's the chapter you've been waiting for and it's only been a week and a half over due. I'm sorry truly, I've got no wonderfully constructed excuse because in reality, I just got lazy. I told myself that I'd post it before I went on vacation and then I told myself that I'd post it when I was on vacation but when I was on my vacation, about to post it, I realised it was rubbish and decided to chuck it and start all over, so here it is. Finally.

WARNING: This chapter has been changed to NC-17 because of all the mushy gushy gross romance stuff.

And thanks to my wonderful beta Danni [:

...

The group of four were currently sitting around a conjured fire on the edge of the lake. Hermione had summoned her wand in time to pull Neville out of the lake and afterward had to cast a relaxing charm while his back was turned. He swears that something was down there latched to his hand and it kept pulling him deeper into the water when in reality he had swam through a blotch of thick, long grass and had simply had an anxiety attack and freaked out trying to get his hand free.

Ron let out a loud belch as he finished the sandwich Harry had conjured for dinner, "Merlin, Harry hopefully you'll never be in a dyer situation where you'll have to depend on your wand for food, because that was the worst ham sandwich I've ever had."

"Yet you still ate it Ron." added Hermione giving him an amused look.

"Well of course I still ate it, that would be just bad manners if I hadn't."

"Well Ron if you'd prefer to go eat a pine cone, be my guest," said Harry leaning back against the log he was sharing with Neville.

"No, but I would prefer for Hermione to make me another one of those brilliant exproso things, because those are fuckin' delicious." he said raising his previous mug in Hermione's direction.

"Ooh, me too!" squealed Neville holding up an identical mug.

"It's called an espresso, Ron, and no," she finished defiantly shaking her head, "you both promised last time that that would be your last one. You don't need anymore!"

"After the pile of dirt I just ate, yes I do!" said Ron defensively flinging a hand to point at Harry. In return, Harry sent a pebble flying at Ron's head.

"OI! And now I'm being assaulted! Please Hermione!"

"Please Hermione," started Neville who looked at her with puppy eyes, "I still have the chills from being under earlier, I could really use a little sprucing up."

Hermione just gave him a quizzical look. Neville was wrapped in a thick gray blanket sitting next to warm fire. She rolled her eyes and spoke, "Alright fine, but when you can't sleep for days, don't come crying to me for a sleeping draught because I will have no sympathy." Ron and Neville were squirming in there seats with huge grins on their faces as Hermione waved her wand and their mugs where filled with the creamy dark espresso with foam on top.

Ron looked happily at the mug and then at Hermione, "Don't worry 'Mione," he said taking a small sip, "hopefully when we get to Berlin and I see Leigh I won't want to sleep for days."

"Oh gross, Ron!" shouted Hermione playfully as Ron tipped back the rest of his espresso and Neville and Harry chuckled.

"I hope she doesn't mind but when I get going, it's like I can't stop, I get-"

"Alright, I think that's my cue to go for a walk." said Hermione standing up from her uncomfortable seat of the log.

"I'll go with you," exclaimed Harry instantly, jumping for the opportunity to be alone with her.

"Oooh," cooed Ron and Neville together, both with identical indigenous smirks and waggling their eyebrows in Harry and Hermione's direction.

Hermione gave him a soft smile, "I'll be okay."

"Alright," he said a little put out, "we'll talk later?"

"Sure," she said heading off to the opposite side of the lake. He slowly sank back down to his seat on the log, watching her disappear into the darkness beyond the lake.

Harry turned to see Neville with wide, laughing eyes, who had his fist conveniently shoved in his mouth to keep quiet and Ron with a raised eyebrow and pursed lips. Harry gave them both confused looks.

"DENIED!" shouted Ron in a deep robotic tone as Neville howled with laughter.

"Ha-ha, shut it." said Harry dryly throwing his own mug at them.

...

Harry finally came upon Hermione laying in the middle of a long, grassy meadow beyond the lake, her hands placed by her sides, her eyes gazing up at the sky.

"Beautiful night, eh?" she asked nonchalantly, not breaking her gaze.

"Er... yeah," he said after a while of just looking at her, her face illuminated by the bright shining stars and half crescent moon shining in the sky.

"We got really lucky that it's a clear night and not raining," she continued with the casual banter.

"Yeah we did. I brought you a blanket just in case you're cold." he said finally coming to lay down next to her. She smiled at him taking the blanket and throwing it over the both of them.

"Thank you."

"So I managed to calm Ron and Nev down and they're currently passed out on top of each other."

Hermione chuckled, "Oh I don't even want to know," she said giving Harry an amused glance.

"Okay, okay, I did have to take them out by force but only because they were on the verge of disrupting mother nature."

"Oh god," she continued to laugh to herself. Harry smiled at the look on her face deciding to press her a little further.

"They wanted to start making the mating calls of wild boars and-"

"Harry!" exclaimed Hermione with a smile on her face but still with enough authority in her voice to get him to stop.

He laughed at her "Alright, alright."

She snuggled deeper into the blankets, resuming her gazing at the stars.

He smiled at her and then felt around on the ground, busying himself by playing with the long stringy grass.

"So..." he sounded, still looking aimlessly around and ripping up the grass. Any hopes that they could just jump back to where they were when they were interrupted was ruined as she silently lay on the grass, looking up with a content smile on her face.

Hermione took a deep breath before she started, "Harry what you said to me earlier was the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me."

Harry just looked sideways at her for a moment before responding, "Well it's completely true."

She met is eyes looking sideways as well, "So, am I your rebound or something?"

"What?" asked Harry truly confused.

"From Cho... am I your rebound from her since you guys were in love and then she broke up with you..."

"Hermione, stop," he ordered holding up a hand. "First, you're not just a rebound for Cho. Everything I said to you earlier was how I really felt, and I've just been trying to tell you this whole trip . Hell I started having feelings for you before Cho... before the war-"

"Wait, what?" she asked sitting up to balance on her elbows, "Since before the war? What happened... why didn't you say anything?" she asked again, clearly unnerved that his feelings ran that far back.

"Terry Boot happened, along with Danny Porter, Steve Atkins, Max Hawthorne, SEAMUS-"

"Oh you know that only went on for a week after that Hogsmeade trip."

"Yeah, and that was a week of torture for me, hearing how my best friend 'the sexy bookworm' was a great snog. It wasn't fun for me... or Ron... but he was too busy sending his love letters off to Leigh."

"We only snogged that once," she muttered innocently, turning her head away from Harry.

"Still. And I didn't want to be involved with anyone before I killed Voldemort because of the chance of me dieing, and after the war I told myself I'd tell you, or try to do something about it, but when I seen you with your new boyfriends and I saw that you were somewhat happy with them... I didn't want to bugger that up for you. You deserve to be happy 'Mione."

"You deserve that too." she whispered grabbing hold of his hand and giving it a squeeze.

"I wanted to be. That's why I started up with Cho. And everything was going so well with her that I think I fooled myself into thinking I was the one with her- but what... it turned out I was more like a hundred and one-"

"-Two hundred... and one more like." Hermione said with a small smile and a cock of her head.

Harry laughed, "Yeah probably. So do you still have any doubts about me?"

"I don't doubt you Harry," she said immediately looking him in the eye to show that she was being sincere, "I just-"

"Can't believe this is true?" he asked looking to see her response. He watched as her eyes looked down to their conjoined hands.

"More like actually happening," she said quietly.

"Hermione," he said rolling over on his side and propping himself up on an elbow to cup her chin with his free hand, "I'm not the only person that thinks you're amazing." He was so close that Hermione could feel his hot breath hit her partially open mouth. 'You're a Gryffindor... you can do this Granger, be brave!'

"But you're the only one that matters to me," she spoke softly before tilting her head up barely an inch and pressing her lips against his.

Harry responded almost instantly, his lips pressing fully against hers as his hand moved from its position below her chin to the back of her neck. They never broke the kiss as Harry laid her head down gently and moved slightly on top of her. She opened her mouth to him, heir tongues tenderly meeting for the first time. Her lips opened wider as his tongue delved deeper, touching every crevice and exploring every soft spot. When they separated for air Harry continued pressing damp kisses down her cheek, making his way to her jaw and then eventually sucking lightly on her neck, making Hermione gasp and wriggle beneath him.

He smiled knowing he had found her weak point. His hands slowly traveled down her sides, his numbs delicately tracing over her breast. Hermione gasped again, know breathing rather hard. Her fingers went to the back of Harry's neck and then worked their way through his messy hair.

Now that his hands were gently touching and rubbing underneath her shirt he moved his head back to kiss her again. This time Hermione took control of the kiss, immediately deepening it and pulling him even closer. She pulled her right leg up slightly, which pressed her groin against Harry's making him moan in pleasure. She could feel his growing erection just below her belly button and it inspired her to be bolder in her actions. Her hands moved from his hair, down his well toned back and to the hem of his shirt tugging on it lightly.

Harry got the picture, and broke the kiss to rid himself of his navy blue shirt (pulling his glasses of with it) before returning to Hermione's hot mouth and pressing into her harder.

Both Harry and Hermione's hands were aching to touch naked skin. As their tongues were locked in a fierce battle, Harry's palms moved up under Hermione tank top to cup her clothed breasts. A soft moan emitted in the back of her throat, spurring Harry to continue his assault on her.

Hermione, feeling the need to be back in control, quickly flipped them so she was straddling his hips while still kissing him passionately. Harry, not complaining about the sudden change, quickly removed Hermione of her top and threw it off to the side somewhere, leaving her in her swimming top. Their mouths fused together again while Harry's eager fingers made their way to Hermione's soft back, searching for the tie of her bikini. Once he found it his fingers clasped around it. He broke the kiss to look into her dark eyes asking for permission. She nodded, allowing him to pull on the strings and bring the top over her head, leaving her chest bare in front of him. His hands positioned themselves on her waist as he just stared at her for a moment with an open mouth.

She looked at him confused for a moment, "Is something wrong?"

He shook his head feverishly, "Your gorgeous," he breathed out. She sat up slightly as his hands moved up her body and finally took a gentle hold of her breasts, kneading them and rubbing his thumb over her nipple.

Her eyes rolled back and she let out a length breath as he kept up his ministration on her. Before she knew what was happening, one of Harry's hands had moved to caress her cheek and brought her down for his mouth to claim hers yet again. This time it was slower, and more savouring as their tongues softly stroked together, one of Harry's hands still holding her in place and the other moving in between her two breasts to give them equal attention.

Hermione's hands started roaming down Harry's bare chest, feeling every muscle he so proudly showed. Her mouth trailed not far behind, kissing her down his ripped chest and abs. When her hands finally hit the material of his jeans, she looked up at him, her hands moving to the centre to take hold of his belt buckle.

Harry was now propped up on his elbows, his bright emerald eyes staring down at her. "Are you sure you want this?"

She took a breath before nodding her head and preceding to unbuckle and unzip his trousers with delicate hands. Once his pants were eliminated along with his socks and trainers, Harry again flipped them over so Hermione was laying on her back in the soft grass, their long forgotten blanket tangled up somewhere on the side.

He moved on top of her, his hands on either side of her shoulders holding him up so he wouldn't crush her. As he kissed her again he slowly moved his full wait onto his right hand as his left one danced down her flat stomach and to her buttoned shorts. He managed to get them loosely unbuttoned without breaking the kiss, and soon enough they were both laying there in an intimate embrace, both clad only in their knickers and boxers.

His hand moved down to rub her over her black satin panties, making her moan and squirm in her spot. He smiled against her lips as he felt her hot wetness seeping through her knickers. Hermione, knowing the little bugger was smiling at her torture, let her hand slide down and cup him, her thumb brushing over what she knew was his tip.

He groaned, his heart beating faster and faster as she kept squeezing him. 'Okay, that's enough games...' he decided to himself as he hooked his thumbs in the waistband of her panties and began to slip them down her legs. Hermione bit the corner of her lip as she herself started to pull of his black boxers. She could feel him against her as his erection finally sprang free and touched the wetness of her mound.

She moaned softly as he started stroking her entrance with one of his long slender fingers. He loomed over her giving her a small kiss as he pushed a finger into her making her purr deep in her throat. His first finger was quickly followed by a second, as he pushed them in and out rhythmically.

"Is that okay?" he asked as her breathing became shallow.

"Yes," she moaned out, "you're perfect."

He smiled at her, still pushing his fingers in and out of her and now his thumb coming up to play with her bundle of nerves. "Really?" he asked giving her another small kiss, "Because some people say that my hair's too messy. And I could have made an improvement on many History of Magic assignments."

"I like your hair," she said moving a hand to come up and play with it, while bringing him down to properly kiss him. He pulled his fingers out of her as he deepened the kiss more. Not breaking the kiss, he situated himself over her, positioning himself at her entrance. She moaned and brought her legs up ready to wrap them around his waist.

"Hermione," he exhaled, breaking the kiss for a moment before dipping his head down again.

"Hmmm," she sounded, her lips still locked with his.

"I've never- so I mean... I-I'm not su-" he stuttered looking her in the eye.

Hermione smiled at him gently before silencing him with a kiss. "It's Protecio."

Harry gave her a quizzical look, "Have you ever-"

"No, but I know everything, remember?" she said giving him yet another lingering kiss.

He grinned at her, "You little vixen," he said lustfully before grabbing his wand out of his pants and casting the contraception charm.

He again moved over her, readying himself at here entrance. "Ready?" he whispered.

She moved her hands up to grip his shoulders, her legs spreading further and folding up slightly. She looked into his eyes a moment before nodding.

His mouth came over hers as he slowly entered her, waiting to hit her barrier. He remembered Seamus and Ron talking about this one night last year after a Hogsmeade weekend. How you're supposed to go gently until the barrier and then push through quickly. They used the reference of 'ripping a band-aid' but then again they are Seamus and Ron.

He looked up into her eyes, seeing the anticipation and want. He gave her a soft kiss before burying his head in her shoulder and pushing through.

Hermione let out a strangled cry as her eyes snapped shut. 'Oh god, you will not let these tears fall Granger, you will not!' she scolded herself as she could feel the water pool in her eyes. She defiantly pushed them back and opened her eyes to see Harry looking at her apologetically.

"It's fine," she said quickly cutting him off, "I'm fine." She took a second before moving her hips against his. He took the motion as a sign to continue and gradually started moving in her.

Eventually the pain began to fade away and was replaced by sensations that far surpassed anything she had ever felt before. She began to move with him, meeting him thrust for thrust. Harry began to pant as he buried his head in her shoulder again and started moving harder and faster, though still keeping control, in her. He was amazed at the way her body felt completely sheathing him. The way her muscles would periodically tighten around him, making him drive into her harder.

Meanwhile, Hermione wasn't bothering to muffle her cries that were escaping her open mouth. One hand was still gripping his shoulder while the other was looped around his neck, pressing his body into hers. Her head turned to lay right next to Harry's as he continued to plunge into her. Every pant and moan she heard from him was building up in her lower region just waiting for release.

Suddenly Hermione's eyes began to roll back in their sockets as she began to cry out Harry's name, her body warmed head to toe. It lasted a few moments as Harry continued to move frantically in her before his climax ended and he crumbled on top of her, his head laying in the crook of her shoulder. They lay together for a while panting and still in a daze from what just happened, before Harry had the strength to roll off her, reach for the blanket and then move back over to her, pulling her on top of him as he threw the blanket back over them.

They don't know how long the had been laying their, wrapped in each others arms, giving each other lazy kisses, but they both did know that they were perfectly content and happy there.

"Who would have though the trip to Berlin would lead us here?" asked Harry quietly, his eyes drooping from exhaustion.

Hermione smiled, "Are you complaining?"

"No," he said quickly, tightening his grip on her, "this is perfect."

"Mmm," she agreed sleepily, "I want to stay here forever."

"I don't know about forever, but we can stay here tonight."

"That's not the way I want Ron and Neville to find out about us." she said glancing up at him.

Harry grinned mischievously, "Ron and Neville are under the influence of a very powerful sleeping spell."

Hermione giggled as she closed her eyes, "So that's what 'by force' means."

"Yes, bless their poor little hearts, but this was just too good for them to come interrupt. Plus they had nine of those bloody espressos for Merlin's sake; they were getting a tad annoying."

Hermione giggled and buried her head deeper into Harry's shoulder. Harry just looked over to her and smiled. He couldn't for the life of him believe how lucky he was. He was on this trip with his closest friends, he finally got to admit to Hermione how he felt, and not only did she feel the same way but he had lost his virginity to the girl of his dreams in what seemed to be the most perfect time and place imaginable. 'Only one thing left to do...'

"Hermione?"

"Hmm?" was the muffled response from next to him.

"I-" he took a deep breath 'Don't be a little Nancy girl Potter- TELL HER!'

"I love you."

The breath hitched in Hermione's throat as her eyes snapped open. "What?" she asked, sitting up a little to get a proper look at him.

"I love you," he said again without hesitation.

Hermione could feel the tears begin to build up in her eyes as she gazed down on her best friend - no, her lover. She cocked her head to the side, "Really?" she asked quietly.

"Yeah, really. I love you." he finished smiling at her. 'That's actually rather fun to say...'

She continue to stare at him with her now intensely bright chocolate eyes. A small smile began to spread across her face. "I love you too, Harry."

"You're not just saying that?" he couldn't help the large grin he was now wearing.

Hermione shook her head, "No. I love you Harry James."

He smiled as he came up to capture her lips in yet another mind blowing kiss. She returned the kiss with just as much fervour, beginning to lazily run her fingers through his hair almost as if it was the natural thing to do. As the minutes passed, their snog session became more heated as now Harry was again on top of Hermione readying himself to enter her.

Harry broke the kiss to look at her with a smirk across his lips, "So I guess we really did get lucky that it was a clear night and not raining. I don't know about you but cold rain would really suck for me."

He brought his lips down to her again as Hermione burst out into a fit of giggles which were quickly silenced as he kissed her and entered her for what wouldn't be the last time that night.

...

A/N: You can leave a review on your way out if you'd like. Telling me that I shoul never attempt writing a shag scene ever again or anything you'd like. If not, I really do appreciate you reading!