Unofficial Portkey Archive

Harry Doesn't Know by i found nemo
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Harry Doesn't Know

i found nemo

Disclaimer: Don't own anything.

Harry Doesn't Know

Chapter 14: The End is Near

"Alright, let's split up and see if we can go find some information on where they'd be," said Ron looking around at the crowds of people that were going about their business on the busy Roman streets.

"Okay," Neville said taking out his guide book, "Alright Harry and Hermione, you guys can go search around the Vatican. Ron and I will go through Trajan's Column. Agreed?"

"Agreed." they said together. Harry took Hermione's hand and started to walk to the left. With one last "Be careful" from Hermione, they were gone roaming through the crowds.

"Where is this place Neville?" asked Ron, tightening the straps of his knapsack and squinting through the crowds, looking for an easy way out.

"Um, we can take this alley here," Neville pointed to two towering buildings with a thin alleyway running between it, "And then it should be just beyond the next street."

"Alright let's go." Ron helped nudge Neville along through the mass of people. He could tell the close proximity of all these people were making him frantic.

"Breathe Neville, we're out," Ron said checking if any on coming traffic were driving his way before crossing the street.

Neville gulped, "Sorry I just have minor panic attacks sometimes." He cupped his hands over his ears and took three long breaths.

Ron laughed, "Alright there pal?"

Neville gulped again, "I knew I should have brought my inhaler."

Ron starting laughing once again making Neville's mouth twitch into a smile, "Oh Neville, you poor sod. The ladies must love you. So sensitive and fragile..."

"Hey! I'll have you know that Gabby thinks all my insecurities are really cute. And my fragileness."

"You and Fluer's sister, huh? You never told us how that went." Ron shook his eyebrows at him suggestively.

Neville turned red and looked down. Ron could tell he had a modest smile on his face, "Let's just say there was a desperate need for my inhaler afterwards..."

Ron chortled trying to keep under control, "You dog, you! Oh, I bet Gabby loved that..."

"Yeah... It was more calm the second time-"

"What! Neville! Are you kidding me?!" Ron wore a proud grin on his face as they kept walking farther down the alley.

Neville nodded timidly, "Why do you think I didn't come back until morning?"

"Neville, I- I don't know what to say... except that I am so proud of you mate," he finished clapping Neville on the back.

"Really?" Neville asked giving Ron an incredulous look.

"Yeah really! Back to Gabby though- was it her first time?"

Neville's face contorted into a wondrous look, "I don't think so... but then again we didn't really talk about that, it just sort of... happened. But isn't it supposed to hurt their first time?"

"Yeah. Maybe Gabby was just a trooper and sucked up the pain. I remember my first time with Lavender she just kept... I guess it was moaning but it was more like- AHHHHH!!!"

Three men walked out of a metal door that had just been slammed open in Ron's face. The men's' heads started looking around for the source of loud groaning.

"Do you 'ear something?" asked one of the men with spiked black hair and cigarette hanging limp from his long fingers. The two other tall men with metal chains hanging from their pants and skin tight leather vests shook their head.

"Ohhh, my face..." groaned Ron from the ground.

The first man turned around quickly and grimaced as he seen Ron on the ground clutching his nose with blood oozing out the sides. Neville had bent down to try and help Ron up.

"Ooh, that does not look pleasant," said the man putting his cigarette in his mouth so he could reach in his own vest for something. He pulled out a what looked like a tissue, but it was torn and there were yellow stains all over it so you couldn't be sure. "'Ere my friend, take this- it'll help."

Ron gave a disgusted looked at the man but Neville grabbed it and shoved it in his face causing him to groan again.

"Oh that's really nauseating man," he said in a thick Italian accent.

"Can you help him up," asked Neville tugging at one of Ron's arms. The man snapped his fingers and his two friends stepped forward to help Ron sit on a nearby crate.

"Those metal doors... they can be a real bitch, 'ey?" The man tried to laugh but let out a repulsive breath as Ron turned around and vomited behind the crates. "Ooh, he doesn't look so good," he said slowly looking over to Neville.

"Well his face was just slammed in by a metal door and the bones of his nose are probably swirling around his nasal cavity right now."

"'Ey, are you trying to say this is my fault man!" he ran a hand through his spiked black hair and started stalking back in forth in front of Neville, taking wild puffs from his cigarette and then pointing at Neville, "This isn't my fault man, 'ow was I supposed to know sasquatch here was gonna be walking by my door at ze exact moment I was to come out, 'ey?!"

"No, I-I didn't-"

The man paused Neville by holding up his hands, suddenly very calm, "Okay- I'm sorry, I overreacted," he put his cigarette back in his mouth and smiled an eerily wide smile at Neville, "'Ey this can be solved. Without ze police! We are friends, no? My name is Eli, and you are?"

"Er- Neville." he stuttered surprised by Eli's sudden hostility turned to friendliness.

"And zis is?" he asked pointing his cigarette towards Ron.

Ron groaned and leant back over the crate to throw up again. Neville frowned and patted Ron's back. "Ron."

"Wonderful- this is Ricci and Toni-"

They were interrupted again by Ron's retching. Neville sighed, "He probably has a concussion. We should get him to the hospital-"

"Hospitals wospitals- what are they good for?"

Neville was about to answer when Eli shouted louder than necessary, "NOTHING! We can help man, and we can help him right now," Eli nudged Toni and Toni passed over a bag of small objects.

He took out a few pills from the plastic bag and then took out a handsome black flask from his vest, "Here we go Ron, swallow these and you'll be all better! No more pain!"

Neville gave Eli an incredulous look but Ron was too out of it to care. With a shaking hand he grabbed the three pills and shoved them in his bloodied mouth followed by a swig of his flask. Whatever the contents of the flask was, it didn't make Ron feel any better. He groaned in pain as the liquid and pills burned its way down his throat.

"What exactly did you give him?" asked Neville loudly making a grab for the flask and bring it to his nose to smell. He gasped in shock as the familiar smell of alcohol burnt through his nostrils. Before he could say anything a fist came flying at of nowhere and connected with his cheek.

"Oof!" sounded Neville as he fell to the ground.

"'Ey man I gave him medicine! I'm just trying to be a good guy and help your sasquatch friend out! And this is what I get! Are you accusing me of something man?!"

"I- oof!" he screamed as a foot kicked his stomach.

"I didn't give him drugs! I 'elped him- now 'e won't feel pain!" Eli was still ranting in the middle of the alley as both Ron and Neville continued to groan. After a few moments Ricci grabbed him,

"We're attracting people!" he said pointing towards the opening of the alley.

Eli took a calm breath and then bent down to grab Neville's mouth, "We were never here, understand?"

Neville nodded and Eli smiled standing up, "Good!" he said brightly walking backwards toward the other opening of the alley, "Have a nice day and enjoy Rome, 'ey? It's a great family place," he finished running off with his friends.

Neville moaned again as he grabbed his stomach and tried to pull himself up to check on Ron with his other arm. Sitting on his knees, he touched Ron on the shoulder. He looked up at him with bleary blue eyes and a small hopeful smile on his face. It would have been cute if he didn't have blood running down from a small cut on his forehead, his nose, and his mouth which all dripped down into a thick red line on his white shirt.

"Ron, are you alright?" Neville asked cautiously.

Ron scowled a bit confused at him. It was a few seconds later when he smiled and let out a giggle.

"Oh no..."

"Ron! Neville!" shouted Hermione from a ways down the alley.

Neville lifted up a hand to motion for her and Harry to hurry up.

"Nev, what's the- oh my god!" said Hermione clapping a hand over her mouth to stop from screaming. She knelt down beside Ron and stared at him with scared eyes.

"What the hell happened to him?" asked Harry franticly also kneeling down next to him. Ron was sitting there peacefully, with his eyes closed and blood still dribbling from his nose.

"Ron," said Hermione quietly, "Ron, can you hear me?"

Ron opened his blue eyes a bitter wider than a normal person and stared straight at her.

"Ron, who did this to you mate?" He turned his eyes to stare at Harry, remaining silent.

"Some guys came through this metal door and it smacked Ron pretty hard in the face. His nose is definitely broken, and he might have a concussion because he threw up a few times," Neville said also rubbing his cheek.

Hermione pulled out her wand from the knapsack, "I can fix his nose, but I don't have a potion for the pain," she said a bit despondently. "Episkey," she said effectively tapping her wand softly to the bridge of Ron's nose.

Ron let out another girlish giggle much like Umbridge as his nose reconciled. Harry and Hermione looked at each other befuddled before looking up at Neville. Hermione then whispered a cleaning spell over Ron's face and clothes to get rid of the blood.

"Is there something you'd like to tell us, Nev?" asked Harry turning to look back at Ron who had caught his lip between his teeth and was rolling his eyes back and forth like it was a fun game.

"Um, well- the guys that hit him... Eli was his name... he-he-"

"Neville, get to the point."

Neville gulped, "He gave Ron some pills, followed by a shot of alcohol."

"WHAT?!" Harry and Hermione shouted at the same time.

Neville nodded, "Yeah..."

"Those pills could have been anything!" said Hermione looking back at Ron who was blowing little bubbles with his gooped up saliva. "God what is she going think?"

Neville looked up," What? You mean you found L-"

"Yeah," said Harry looking back to Ron with an amused grin on his face.

"Harry, this isn't funny. We've come all this way and now he's basically high!"

"What do you think those pills were?" asked Harry.

"Probably ecstasy-"

"Ecstasy?" asked Neville with a curious tilt of his head.

"It's a muggle drug-"

"Hermione!" said Ron suddenly.

Hermione looked down to Ron who was looking at her like he had never seen her before. She bent down so he could talk to her, "Yes Ron?"

"Hermione..." he said emotionally, "Your eyes..." he grabbed Hermione's hand and continued to stare into her eyes. Harry shared an uncomfortable look with Neville.

"What about my eyes, Ron?"

"They're like... they remind me of cookies," he said simply.

Hermione shook her head completely puzzled, "What, Ron?"

"You're eyes look like cookies," he then laughed, "Hermione I want to eat your eyes!"

"Bloody hell," she muttered as Harry and Neville started chuckling. She turned back to glare at them, "This is NOT funny. What are we going to do with him? She's only here for today, and she'll probably only be at the Vatican for another half hour..."

"Alright, let's just relax," said Harry stepping forward. "Now Ron, you still want to go see Leigh, right?"

Ron gasped, "Yeah..."

"Okay then, we found her! Now you just have to cooperate with us so we can get you to her, alright mate?" he said as if he was talking to a small child.

"How's my hair look?" asked Ron as Neville and Harry helped him to his feet.

"It looks great Ron," said Harry supporting half of Ron's weight.

Ron scoffed, "Yeah compared to yours." Harry scowled at him as Ron continued, "Hermione, how does my hair look?"

"It's perfect Ron, she'll love it."

"Good, that's good. So where is she?"

"You see that big building across the street?" asked Harry pointing, "That's called the Vatican. Her group is touring through there right now."

Ron turned to look at Harry like he had never seen him before, "You're such a good friend Harry, I love you," he leant his head over Harry's.

Harry gave Hermione a worried glance. She shrugged back in response and cleared the way so they could cross the street.

"I wonder if she'll have big honkers," said Ron.

"Big what?" asked Neville perplexed as they tugged Ron across the street.

"You know..." Ron gave Harry and Neville a look, "Big hoooonnnkers," he said emphasizing the word by holding out both hands a ways away from his chest.

Hermione gave him a disgusted look, "You know Ron you're lucky you're not in your right state of mind right now, otherwise your nose would be broken again."

Ron gasped and held a hand to his nose, "Anywhere but the face- I'm about to go see the love of my life, I don't want to look like a sasquatch."

"You don't look like a sasquatch Ron," Hermione said a bit desperately as she led them through the crowd. She stopped at another crosswalk and allowed the traffic to pass.

Ron held a hand up to her cheek when they finally caught up with her.

Harry looked like he was quickly losing his patience, "Ron, what the hell are you doing?"

Ron innocently looked back to Harry to see him on the edge of loosing it and then looked back to Hermione. He smiled and let go of her face, letting Harry pull her back into him.

"Sorry, I-" Ron started smiling and shaking his head back and forth, "It just feels so good. You have really soft skin Hermione," he looked back up at her who was giving him an appalled look.

"Ron-" Hermione began but he cut her off.

"OOH green light!" he exclaimed excitedly running across the street.

"This isn't gonna be good," muttered Neville as they took off after him.

---

"This line's too busy. I seen another entrance a bit back there, we should go there," said Harry, examining the large line running out of the Vatican's entrance.

"Yeah, you're right Harry. Come on Ron, we're going in through another entrance," said Hermione loudly in Ron's ear.

Ron jerked into awareness and looked around with wide eyes, "Sweeet," he said allowing Harry and Hermione to grab his arms and lead the way into another alley.

"Look, here it is," said Neville as the broke away from the crowded entrance and into the side alley. Sure enough, a big orange sign that said 'Musei Vaticani' stood in front of two open oak doors with two guards in front dressed in ridiculously bright robes, holding long spears.

"Alright, Ron act normal," whispered Harry as they approached the guards.

"What?" whispered Ron back, "What do you mean?"

"Don't act like you're wasted!" Harry said with an urgent tone.

Ron started snorting with laughter, "Wasted..."

"Bloody hell," Hermione, Harry, and Neville said together as they tried to walk nonchalantly past the guards.

They were a foot step away from entering when the two guards brought their spears down in a swift motion, stopping them from going any further. The group jumped back as it happened.

"Arrestar, nessun'entratar. This entrance is for private tour groups only," the guard on the right said in an accented and annoyed tone.

Harry and Hermione gave each other suspenseful looks.

"Oh, but, um, we ARE a private tour group," said Hermione finally, stepping forward, "We've come all the way from England," she said with an eager nod like it was the coolest thing in the world.

After a few moments of the guard staying silent Hermione launched back into speech. "Um," she sounded looking back to see Ron tittering up and down.

"Harry I need a potty break..." tried Ron but Harry just shushed him.

Hermione looked back at the guard with a new found confidence, "You see we're from the Bedlam Hospital. It's a psychiatric hospital in London; the bloke with the red hair is mentally retarded."

The guard gave her a look before glancing past her to see Ron now jumping up and down with his hands clasped over his crotch. "Si, I can tell... how very, very sad..." the guard muttered with remorse.

Hermione also look back at Ron, then turned back with a pitied look, "Yes, yes it is."

The guard seemed to regain composure and straightened his posture, "But if you are a tour then where is your guide?"

Hermione seemed to brighten up, "Oh we have a fantastic tour guide!" she turned back and grabbed Neville's hands and pulled him forward, "Right here!"

Neville looked completely scared and tried to protest but Hermione shut him up by mumbling over him and pushing him closer to the guard. He looked up at the man towering down at him with a stern glare, "Um, hi."

"Well?" the guard said impatiently.

"Well?" Neville squeaked nervously. He heard Harry clear his throat loudly behind him, "Right, well... the um... the Vatican, has been used as a papal residence ever since the time of emperor Constantine the Great in the fifth century A.D.!" he finished excitedly turning around to smile at his friends. He turned back to the guard and gave him a questioning look, asking for admittance.

The guard continued to give Neville a strange look before raising his spear, "Very well, potete entrare."

"Oh," squeaked Neville excitedly. He turned back around and cleared his throat, "Now if you'll all follow me please." Hermione smiled at the guards as she and Neville entered the Vatican followed by Harry.

Ron (who still had both hands clasped over his crotch) was stopped by the first guard. He put a hand on his shoulder and leaned in to speak slowly, "Have a very special day, for a very special little man," he finished with a wink.

Ron wasn't paying attention though. His eyes were locked on the man's front where a long gold chain resided above the silky material of his robes. Ron brought a hand up from his crotch to rub it down the front of the guard's uniform.

"Nice," Ron whispered as the guard's face contorted into one of revulsion. Ron was about to bring his other hand up to swipe over the guard's face when Harry came rushing back to him.

"Ron, no!" Harry said struggling to grab Ron's arm and throw him into the building. Harry looked back at the guard and shrugged, trying to muster a smile, "He- he's you know... a little..." Harry brought a finger up to tap against his forehead and then hurried back inside to stop Ron from licking a statue.

"Oh Ron put that away!" cried Hermione urgently slapping a hand over his mouth to keep his tongue from flying around everywhere.

Ron replied some muffled words that went by unnoticed by Hermione.

"Oh Ron, you have to pull yourself together! Do it for Leigh!"

"Where?!" shouted Ron, spinning around trying to get a glimpse of her.

"No Ron," said Harry, catching his arms in a tight grip so Ron couldn't move away, "What she's trying to say is that Leigh is here somewhere and that you have to put yourself in order, or she's not going to give you the time of day."

Ron looked at him with wide, tear-filled eyes, "Am I blowing it?"

"No Ron, not yet," Harry responded tapping his shoulder.

"You're such a good mate, Harry," Ron said emotionally. Harry didn't have time to move out of the way before Ron launched at him and clung to him with dear life.

"Um, Ron..."

"I love you, Harry," Ron sniffed.

"Ron... come on people are staring..."

"As touching as this is boys, we need to hurry up and find her," said Hermione with a bossy tone.

Harry finally pushed Ron away and straightened out his clothes. "Alright I'm pretty sure they were up on the second floor when we seen her," muttered Harry as he grabbed Ron's arm to pull him forward. They were walking peacefully up a few flights of stairs when Ron spoke,

"Wait a second... how do you two even know what she looks like? I don't even know what she looks like," he said a bit miffed. You could tell by his speech that the drugs were really starting to kick into full affect.

"Shit," whispered Harry, sparing a desperate glance at Hermione.

"Um, remember Ron, you showed us that picture of her a few days before graduation?" said Hermione hoping Ron would just forget about it.

"Nu-uh... I never even had a picture of her..."

"Yeah you did Ron, remember? You were showing it off to Seamus and me," spoke Neville, trying to keep his tone convincing.

"What? Really?"

"Yeah!" said Neville with a smile.

"Huh..." said Ron turning his head to stare absently in front of him. "Well does she have big honkers?" he directed the question to Hermione who glared at him while smacking him over the head.

"OW!" he screamed clutching at his head. People from around the museum turned to find the source of the loud and echoing noise.

Hermione laughed innocently, "Sorry, he's just a bit..." Harry tapped two fingers to his forehead for her and that seemed to be enough for the people. They turned back around and resumed what they were doing.

"It hurts so bad," Ron moaned clutching his head.

"Ron, honestly, shut up and walk," Hermione said sternly pushing him up the last step of the staircase. "If you're good I'll give you a gumball."

Ron's head snapped up, "Ooh, what's that?" he asked excitedly.

"The greatest things on earth," said Hermione seriously.

"Alright, come on I think they went this way," said Neville motioning for them to go down a corridor. They walked until the halls became extremely quiet and they came upon two different doors with a long rope in a glass case in between them.

"Which way did they go, Nev?" asked Harry.

"Hey what's this?" asked Ron enthusiastically, opening up the glass case and tugging on the rope.

"It's nothing Ron," said Hermione slapping his hand away.

"Nev, which way?" Harry asked again a tad impatient.

"This way," Neville said pointing towards the door on the right, "I'd stake my reputation on it."

Harry shared a look with Hermione before saying, "Okay then we'll go through this one," he finished opening the door on the left and walking through it.

"They've got loads of old stuff here," Ron said with a giggle. They all passed through the door as a faint bell was sounded off into the distance, causing the people of Rome to stop in shock.

"Dio mio," said a local man stopping to look up at the Vatican. "The bell of San Marco... the pope is dead!"

"Oooh," said Ron as they burst through an old oak door. The four spilled into the room, silently taking in the beauty of their surroundings.

"We should go, there not here and we're definitely not supposed to be- Ron stop rubbing my hair!" Hermione said turning around. Ron's arms snapped back to his side and he tried to restrain his giggles as his eyes roamed innocently over the room.

Harry sighed in annoyance, "This is getting fucking rid- OW!"

"You can't curse in here," hissed Hermione.

"Oh shit, you're right," Harry said playfully. Hermione hit him again.

"Fuck! I should stop huh?" Harry teased as Hermione raised her hand to swat him again. He grabbed it just as it was about to connect with his arm and pulled her in to him to kiss her. Hermione smiled into the kiss and wrapped her other arm around Harry's neck.

"GROSS!" Ron shouted over his shoulder. Harry and Hermione broke apart and rolled their eyes at Ron.

"Later," Hermione whispered in his ear making Harry smile and kiss her cheek.

"Hey check it out!" Ron said excitedly making Harry, Hermione, and Neville turn around cautiously.

"I'm the Pope!" he said raising his hands above his head which was sporting a tall white hat.

Harry and Neville sniggered while Hermione glared at him, "Ron, take off the Pope hat," she spoke with a calm fury.

"Oh it's okay Hermione, I'm Catholic-"

"Ron, no you're not." laughed Harry.

"True," he said swaying slightly, "But I could be."

"Ron take it off god damnit!"

Ron gasped as Hermione groaned, "Ooh, you took the Lord's name in vain! You're going straight to hell!" he said mockingly.

"Ron take it off," Hermione growled charging at him. Ron moved behind the table as a barrier and started taunting her.

"I'm gonna kill you, Ron!" shouted Hermione, running around the table trying to reach him.

"Hermione, sweetheart, calm down," said Harry trying to grab her around the waist as she ran by him. She effectively stepped on his toes and continued on her chase after Ron.

He was now hiding behind a dummy doll that was wearing glamorous silk robes. "Which way am I going?" he taunted, trying to fake her out by shoving the doll every which way. The last shove he pushed the doll too forcefully and it went toppling over, leaving Ron nothing to hide behind.

"Harry, take it," he said as he lifted the hat off his own head and plopped it on Harry's as he ran past.

Harry's hand went up to readjust the hat as Hermione stopped in front of him panting slightly, "Harry James Potter, put the hat down."

Harry grinned at her, "And, uh, what do you think you're gonna do if I don't?" he asked arrogantly.

"No more sex."

"What?!"

"WHAT?!" Ron was glancing between them with the widest eyes he could muster. "S-sse-"

"Yes sex, and we'll never shag again if you don't put it down." she said coldly, now folding her arms over her chest. Harry looked at Ron and Neville for support but Neville was off busying himself in a corner and Ron looked like he was about to hyper-ventilate.

Harry looked back to her and gave her a hard look, "You're bluffing."

Hermione scoffed, "I'm bluffing?"

"Yeah, I don't believe you," he folding his arms and leaned his head back pompously.

They stared at each other for a few moments before Hermione's face twisted into an alarmed look, "Harry-"

"See, I told you. You couldn't hold out on me."

"No, Harry the hat-"

"Yeah, not gonna work," said Harry still smiling arrogantly at her.

"Harry the hat's on fire!" she exclaimed pointing a hand up to the hat.

"Sure," Harry said sarcastically, "The hat's on fire... you're on fire," he finished sending a wink at her.

"Oooh, pretty," said Ron pointing a happy finger also at Harry's hat.

"No Harry, I'm serious," Hermione stepped forward and yanked his arm so he would step in front of the mirror.

Harry's eyes widened as he seen the bright flame burning it's way down the hat, "Oh- holy shit!" he shouted immediately taking it off. "What do I do with it?"

"I don't know!" replied Hermione anxiously.

"Neville take it!" Harry said shoving it at Neville.

"What do you want me to do with a burning Pope hat?!"

"Fireplace! Throw it in the fireplace!" shouted Hermione flinging a hand toward right side of the room. Neville ran over and dumped the hat in there right as it burst into large amber flames with smoke billowing everywhere.

"Oooh," giggled Ron clapping his hands together as a thick smoke filled the room.

"We need to get out of here," said Harry grabbing Hermione and pulling her into him.

"Where's the door?" coughed Neville.

"Here! Let's go," shouted Harry through the smoke as he pushed the door opened and ran into the hall with Hermione. Neville was quickly to follow leaving Ron in the room stumbling around and giggling.

Outside the Vatican the crowds of Romans started cheering as the seen white smoke being emitted through the chimney.

"They've elected the new pope!" shouted the local from before.

Back in the room Ron was struggling to open a window to breathe. He ran into it straight on and got tangled up into the long drapes.

"Hey! Stupid curtain- I'll kill you I swear-" he felt a long poll drop onto his head, along with the slack of the curtains falling. Finally he pushed through the window and stumbled out onto the balcony to take a few gulps of breath. As he push the curtains over his head and grabbed onto the pole for stability he was able to take a look at his surroundings.

And he was met with awed and cheering faces of thousands of people, eagerly taking photos and clapping him on.

Ron stood there for a moment with wide wondrous eyes. After a moment he started to giggle and bob his head up and down, "Hey, hey, hey..." He waved at the crowd making them cheer harder and him laugh harder.

"Okay, okay," he said after a few minutes of people ogling at him. He raised his hands up for silence and the crowds obeyed.

He cleared his throat and spoke, "So um, how's everyone doing? Great day isn't it?"

The people below looked at their peers completely confused before starting to cheer again.

"That's right cheer for me- I am the almighty Weasley! I will-"

"You! STOP!" shouted an Italian accented voice from behind Ron. He turned to see three large guards running through the room trying to get to him.

"Bloody hell," Ron whispered frantically, throwing the staff down and starting to untangle himself from the golden curtains.

Whispers enveloped the crowd as Ron continued to undress the drapes. "Is he getting naked?" asked one Italian. "Ooh, I hope so," her peer whispered back raising her binoculars to her eyes.

"Young man, STOP!" the guards repeated as Ron finally broke free. He looked to his right and noticed a large curtain running all the way down the building. Looking down at the crowd and then back to the guards, he took a large leap and clutched onto the banner.

He slid rather quickly down the side of the building and tumbled off at the end. People quickly surrounded him and helped him to his feet.

"Ron!" shouted Hermione hurrying up to him. "Ron, are you alright?"

"Yeah- my arse is just really, really throbbing right now... but I'll be fine." he said as his hands ran over his bum repeatedly.

"That was the stupidest-"

"Coolest-" Harry and Neville cut in.

"Stupidest thing you've ever done!" Hermione finished giving him a stern glare.

"Leigh! Leigh, is she still here?" Ron asked looking throughout the crowd. One group in particular looked back at one of their members.

"YOU, STOP!" shouted a guard hysterically running up to the four of them. Harry, Hermione, Neville, and Ron were quickly surrounded by six bodyguards all in their ridiculous get ups. Ron smiled and reached out to touch the man's gold chain again.

"No, stop!" he said swatting his hand away. Ron cowered back with a hurt expression, grabbing his hand. The guard continued, "You, and your retarded friend... you're all in very, very deep trouble."

"Trouble!" shouted another voice coming to stand next to Ron. The familiar man with his leather vest and spiked black hair glared at the guard and took another drag of his cigarette.

Neville gasped, "Eli!"

Eli turned to wink at Neville, "Toni, Ricci- I think these men are insinuating that our friends did something wrong."

"Stupid men," said Ricci flinging his cigarette bud at the front guard.

"Don't worry. We'll talk it over, right boys?" said Toni, the bulkier of the three, stepping forward in front of the four friends.

Toni and Ricci continued to advance on the guards but Eli turned around and smiled at Neville and Ron, "Feeling better?" he asked brightly.

Neville sighed and Ron nodded his head, "I'm having a few pains here and there but ultimately I'm alright. Hermione fixed me up pretty well." he said nodding over to Hermione.

Eli looked over and smiled, "Ooh, mama mia."

Hermione raised her eyebrows at him and Harry took a step to stand in front of her for protection.

Ron sighed, "Now all that's left is-"

"Ronald?" said a dreamy feminine voice from behind them.

Ron spun around to look at the girl standing behind him and his jaw dropped.

---

Okay, Okay- I know many of you want to strangle me right now… but hey! A chapter's a chapter! I'm not to sure how well this was beta'd since it was beta'd by me. I sent this to my beta last Friday and haven't had anything back which is kind of depressing and why I'm uploading tonight. You'll get the final chapter Sunday for sure.