Unofficial Portkey Archive

Harry Doesn't Know by i found nemo
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Harry Doesn't Know

i found nemo

Disclaimer: I do knot own anything remotely related to Harry Potter, or Euro-Trip.

Harry Doesn't Know

Chapter 2: Harry Really Doesn't Know

...

If Gryffindors were known for anything, it was their courage and bravery, their loyalty, and their knowledge of how to throw one hell of a party. Arrangements for the Gryffindor Graduation Party, ( Yes, it deserved to be capitalized.) had been set into play almost two months before graduation. So many things had to be done and everyone who was someone played a vital role in facilitating with the plans. First, the Gryffindors knew that all of the graduating class (except those Slytherin wankers!) and then some wanted to go to this party. Gryffindor's common room surely wasn't going to fit near the amount of people intended, so one task was clearing out the entire Gryffindor tower. In order for everyone to have unlimited access to the common room they had to get the Fat Lady out of her portrait, (Hermione and Ginny devised a bullet proof plan, telling the Fat Lady that Lord Gryffindor himself desired a chat with her down on the main floor, cast a mobilcorpus on the portrait and leaved it propped open, and viola! Unlimited access.). The next object was food, which was unanimously passed on to Ron as his responsibility. The job was made easy for Ron with the invisibility cloak, the marauder's map, a huge chilled crate, and the marvellous shrinking spell. Next would be the music, that no one knew that Dean had a hobby for. Eight massive stereos were set up in various places through out Gryffindor tower so there would be smooth and equal ministrations, all night long.

A party means dozens of good memories, and what's the use of good memories if they can't be preserved on a roll of film? So naturally, Gryffindor's very own Colin Creevey was allowed admittance to the party on a few terms; one, he couldn't drink, two, he had to stay responsible, and three, he had to document memories of everyone- not just Harry.

And last on the list, but certainly not the least less important factor, entertainment. And along with entertainment came two names:

Fred and George.

The twins insisted on keeping their work a secret before the night of the party. Which of course meant that it would be nothing short of amazing. After all, the twins never had a graduation party to go to.

This was surely going to be the most phenomenal party Hogwarts has seen since the Marauder's time.

Oh, they would be so proud.

....

The party was a rage, people laughing and dancing in every corner of Gryffindor tower. The six had barely made it down the stairs before they were forced to squeeze into the over crowded common room.

"Neville," questioned Ginny, "I thought you said the party was about to start?"

"Well that was two and a half minutes ago. What can I say, the word travelled fast," he yelled over the now blaring music.

"This is so against fire code," Hermione commented as she was forced to press into Harry's chest in order to move any where.

Harry smiled at her, "'Mione, they're witches and wizards, I'm pretty sure if a fire where to start someone would distinguish it, my little parole officer."

"Shut up, Harry," she laughed, swatting at his arm.

They had finally made it out into the hall which was still absolutely bubbling with people. The portraits looked like they were in shock from the events that were going on. Bright blue cups levitated in the air. Harry held up his hand and summoned two cups, and handed one to Hermione. After Harry had taken a swig from his cup Parvati Patil made her way over to Harry.

"Hey Harry," she ventured seeing what type of mood he was in.

"What's up Parvati?"

"Well I heard about the whole Cho incident. She's a whore." she stated plainly.

"Ah, well, that's very sweet of you," he said raising his cup to her and looking to turn in the opposite direction. She caught his arm and turned him back to face her. He impatiently took a drink from his cup.

"Well I want you to know that if you ever need to talk about it with someone," her hand had travelled it's way from his elbow to his chest, moving southward, "I'm here for you."

Harry half choked on his whiskey and immediately pulled her hand away from his belt buckle, "Uh, thanks for the offer," he said, looking wildly around for Hermione.

Parvati simply shrugged, "You know where to find me."

'Oh boy,' Harry thought, taking another deep gulp from his cup, rendering it empty. In the time it took him to summon another cup and make his way to Hermione's back in the crowd, a fast song started playing, which left every one bumping and grinding to the rhythm. Harry seen an old sod from Ravenclaw that Hermione was talking to extend his hand to her. Before the invitation could leave his mouth, Harry came up from behind and whispered, "Dance with me, Hermione." When she turned around they were in such close proximity that she didn't really have a choice, so in a Ron like gesture, she knocked back the contents of the holy blue cup and started rocking her hips to match Harry's. Much to both Harry and Hermione's dismay the song eventually ended, in which during the time Harry and Hermione had emptied another three cups each.

"I've been brainstorming ideas on what to do to Ron tonight," said Harry mirthfully lifting a pointed finger in the air as if to boast, and also summoning two more cups.

She gave him a sly grin shortly before everyone's attention was directed to the centre back wall of the hall. A stage they hadn't noticed before was there, with Dean (a blue cup of whiskey in hand) and a microphone on top. Dean tapped on top of the microphone, calling for peoples attention.

"Oi! Everyone! I'd just like to welcome you to Gryffindor's Graduation Bash!" he yelled throwing his hands in the air and letting the crowd roar at him.

"Yes, I know, I know, we Gryffindors are bloody amazing, but are you have a fucking good time or what?!" Again, throwing his arms over his head and letting the crowd make more noise then a Hungarian Horntail about to give birth.

"Alright good, that's all that matters, but if you're having a good time now, you'll be having an absolutely smashing time in a few moments, because I've a surprise for you," he said balancing himself on the microphone, "and no, I'm not getting naked." The crowd booed and whistled at Dean, while Harry and Hermione looked at each other and shared a laugh. "Okay, maybe later," the crowd cheered, " but for now please make yourself at home, get sloshed, find that significant someone and give 'em a wet kiss, and enjoy, for your ears only, The Weird Sisters!" he finally shouted nearly falling off stage. The crowd roared as various instruments started placing themselves on stage. The band finally jumped on stage and stared at their audience. The singer grabbed the mike and said into it,

"This one is for the feisty, and freakiest little sex puppet I know, the delicious Cho Chang, happy anniversary, baby," he finished, tonguing Cho as she leapt on stage in a tank and short mini skirt. The lights dimmed and the guitar started blaring along with the man's very catchy tune.

"WHOOOOOA!

Harry doesn't know that Cho and me

Do it in my dorm every Sunday,

She tells him she's in church

But she doesn't go,

Still she's on her knees and Harry doesn't know!"

Harry had regained the dumbfounded expression as he gazed up at stage, watching Cho basically hump the wanker's hip. He quickly drank the remaining whiskey, smacked his lips together and summon another and took a straight shot of it.

"Who wants to play Whiskey Pong?" he asked pathetically.

'It was going to be a long night.'

....

Oh my! Students getting wasted after graduation, Hermione dancing, Dean pledging to strip, and Harry wanting to play Whiskey Pong?

What the bloody hell is going on, right?

Well, this story is AU for a reason [: )

Sorry if this was too short for some of you but I hope you enjoyed none the less, this certainly was fun to write.