Unofficial Portkey Archive

Harry Doesn't Know by i found nemo
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Harry Doesn't Know

i found nemo

Disclaimer: I own nothing remotely related to Harry Potter or Euro-Trip.

Harry Doesn't Know

Chapter 7: Silent Bob and Hairy Peaches

Harry, Hermione, Ron, and Neville sat in the plain compartment silently. Neville was looking through his guidebook (something that now Hermione highly disapproved of), Ron was reading over old letters from Leigh, and Harry and Hermione were sitting on their bench both reading the paper provided by the station reporting how frightening hooligans were terrorizing western Pairs. Neville fanned through the book a few times before stopping it on a random page and slightly rocking his head back and forth and started singing under his breath.

"Harry doesn't know that Cho and me do it in my dorm every Sunday, tells him- what?" he asked, glancing up to find everyone staring at him. Harry looked baffled at him. "You gotta admit, its a really catchy tune." Hermione tried to hide her bemused smile. Ron started singing with him, "Tells him she's in class but she doesn't go, still she's on her knees and Harry doesn't know, Harry doesn't know-"

"Buongiorno, and welcome to the Cosa de le Merde, may I offer you a complementary tart?" A tall man with boyishly blonde hair, dazzling white teeth and baby blue eyes opened the door wearing a square top hat and velvet vest. The residents of the compartment stared at the man mouths open, and their song forgotten.

"Mr. Lockhart?" question Hermione, remembering to say 'Mr.' since he had lost his memory second year.

The man flashed the Gryffindors a bright smile, "Hello, hello. Are you an old client?" he asked pompously pushing his chest out.

"Er, no. We're old students," she told him. She looked back at Harry who looked completely dazed.

"Are you now?" he asked ceremoniously, entering the compartment and sliding the door shut behind him.

"Uh, yeah," piped in Ron, "but that was like five years ago so you can-"

"Now, now my dear friends, don't be modest. I always have more to teach," he smiled at them, taking a seat in between Ron and Neville and patting Neville's knee. "They don't call me Silent Bob for nothing, as I'm sure you know. You won't even know what's happening."

"You know-" Ron started but was immediately hushed by Lockhart as he put two fingers over his moving lips.

"You won't sense anything."

"Whatever," Ron said twisting his head away from the man's rose scented fingers. 'Where the hell do you get your fingers coming out like the smell of flowers?' Ron wondered, staring out of the window. 'Oh god, don't answer that.'

The compartment suddenly filled with darkness as the train passed through a tunnel. A few moments later, the tunnel had passed, Hermione had closed the paper, and somehow Lockhart's hand ended up on Neville's thigh. Hermione's mouth fell open as she elbowed Harry in the side enough to grab his attention and point him in her direction. Harry's eyes widened beneath his wired spectacles. Neville was unnoticeable still reading his guide book. Harry cleared his throat rather loudly. Neville looked up at Harry who was tilting his head in a downward motion. Neville sceptically lowered his eyes down to the manicured hand that was planted on his thigh. Neville swallowed and tried moving his leg around desperately, but Lockhart's grip remained firm. In fact he looked like he was getting quite comfy with the squirming Neville.

"Pardon me," Neville finally spoke quietly. Lockhart looked up to meet Neville with dark eyes and a slight grin. Neville nodded his head in the direction of his thigh.

"Oh, mi scusi," he said freeing Neville's thigh and looking around the other occupants of the compartment, " Mi scusi." Harry and Hermione nodded their head accepting Lockhart's foreign apology. Poor Neville. Ron and Neville shared a look over Lockhart as he bent down to pick up Hermione's old paper. Ron turned his head back to the opposite couch and back to Neville. Neville's eyes moved in the same position and back. They both sat back in their seats as Lockhart opened the paper and folded a leg high over his other. Suddenly both Neville and Ron leapt for the small space between Harry and Hermione, pushing and scraping to see who's bum hit bottom first.

"Haha!" shouted Ron triumphantly as he wedged himself tightly between an annoyed Harry and Hermione. Neville just stood there desperately. He looked back at the smiling Lockhart who patted the cushion next to him. An ultimate message for Neville not to sit down but he sat down anyway squishing himself against the wall farthest from Lockhart.

Lockhart only scooted closer, smiled, and continued reading. Neville looked around until he came upon Ron pointing out the window. Another tunnel. Neville looked back to the three across from him with a fearful look. Ron only waved his fingers, then darkness.

Hermione gasped when the compartment was lit up again. Lockhart was crouching behind Neville, his hands on his shoulders and giving him a feverent massage, if you could call it that. His eyes were narrowed and rolled back like he was having a massive orgasm.

"Wha-what the hell are you doing?" Neville was panicked, you could tell. He hurried to readjust his shirt and again scooted away from the man.

"Oh, mi scusi, mi scusi," he again apologized looking around at everyone. He looked at Neville with that same indignant look. He rubbed his thigh, "Mi scusi," he told him almost seductively. They were all in denial with what he was doing. Poor, poor Neville.

"No-no, no, no, no, no." Neville rushed throwing the man's gross and fake tanned hand of his trousers. Neville shook his head violently.

"Uh-oh," said Harry his eyes looking out the window.

"Uh-oh what?" asked Neville looking to where Harry was focused.

"Big tunnel." Harry announced looking at Lockhart who had raised one eyebrow queerly and wore a devilish grin. Neville levelled himself with the window looking out. Too late; darkness.

~cue the intense stripper music~

"Who's touching me? Harry is that you? This isn't funny! Who's touching me?! Harry?! Ron?! Hermione!!"

~end stripper music~

When light filled the compartment again a few moments later, Neville was crushed on top of a scared Harry, Ron, and Hermione, while the mysterious Silent Bob sat across from them, pantless, and taking a drag from a thin cigarette, "Who's first, hmm?"

The compartment door slid opened and out stumbled Lockhart, his pants flying after him. "Not very appreciative students," muttered Lockhart, bending over to retrieve his pants and picking out his zebra print underwear from his... He took a step forward to look through the next door and smiled as he pushed it open, "Buongiorno, and welcome to the Cosa de le Merde, may I offer you a complementary tart?"

....

"Alright, Crans Sur Mer, one of the hickest sodding towns in all of western Europe." said Ron, stepping off the train and setting his bag down. Harry, Hermione, Neville and him were the only people present at the unloading dock. The station itself looked like a wooden shed that had been to hell and back, with signs and posters peeling off the rotting walls. On the opposite sides of the train tracks was heavily wooded forest, dark enough to give Hogwart's a run for its money.

"I think its beautiful," commented Hermione observing the open scenery.

"Yeah, and you also think Hogwarts, A History is worth reading five hundred and nine times," snorted Ron picking up his bag again and heading over to a sturdy looking bench.

"Lay off, Ron." Harry was stretching in the morning's sun while looking around the depot for any signs of human life. "Er, Neville what time do we board the next train."

"Let me check." Neville through his bag down next to Ron's and started pulling up his shirt.

"Easy there Neville, I think we've all had enough sexual exhibits to last quite a while, at least until we get to Berlin," he added with a small smile, snuggling in to his backpack that he was laying on. Neville ceased to pull his shirt back down. He was searching through a small looking fanny pack strapped to his stomach.

"Neville what the hell is that?" asked Hermione tilting her sun glasses down to get a clearer look.

"This," he started unzipping several compartments connected to the bag, " is a Krammer's travel belt. It's truly bullet proof. Krammer says if you have one of these nothing can be misplaced, and no crook can rob you of anything," he finished still searching through it.

"Except your dignity. You must have been dropped on your head as a baby," Harry commented, still looking at the bag like it was an interesting piece of art.

"Well actually, my uncle-"

"Neville, the tickets." inserted Hermione who had pushed her sun glasses back up the bridge of her nose. Neville resumed searching frantically through the pouches, taking out several pieces of paper and flipping through them to see if four tickets were hiding in it.

"I thought it was bullet proof," said Harry crossly, folding his arms next to Hermione.

"Uh-oh." Neville squeaked looking up with a blush staining his cheeks.

"What's uh-oh?" asked Ron sitting up from the bench and looking at Neville.

Neville opened his mouth, his eyes wide, "There's a hole."

"Jesus," breathed Hermione turning around and scratching the top of her head in frustration.

"What happened to bullet proof?" humoured Harry, who was bouncing on the balls of his feet, looking like he was having a jolly good time watching the show.

"This isn't funny Harry, what do you mean there's a hole?" Ron returned to Neville gripping his shoulders.

"There's a rip in the pocket I put the tick-"

"Oh that's just fan-fucking-tastic! How are we supposed to get to Berlin, let alone out of here now? Look around Neville, there's nobody fucking around!" Ron's face had turned beat red as he shouted at his offended and trembling friend.

"Ron this isn't his fault," Hermione reasoned, putting a hand on Ron's upper arm, trying to restrain him from another shouting round.

"Hermione-"

"Herm-own-ninny?" asked a Bulgarian voice coming from inside the abandoned station. Hermione turned to see none other than Viktor Krum step put from the rickety door frame. He had definitely grew since Harry had last battled with him in the Triwizard Tournament, and maybe even had his teeth straightened and whitened. He had lengthened his dark hair about an inch and had styled a small goatee on his prominent chin. Harry immediately narrowed his eyes.

"Herm-own-ninny!" he said again, walking over to her and wrapping his bear arms around her. Hermione returned to hug with equal force, "Viktor, what a surprise! What are you doing here?" Viktor let go of her and gave her a toothy grin.

"My vamily has just bought vis station, ve are here vith some investors now. Vat are you doing here?" he asked in his heavy accent again looking her up and down. So far Harry had tamed the fiery dragon that was emitting fumes in his stomach, 'Bloody prat, don't even acknowledge that she's here with other people. No you just keep your filthy Bulgarian eyes trained on her... bloody prat.'

"Oh, well, we're," she said taking a step back and motioning towards her boys who were just staring at Krum with their arms crossed, "trying to take the train. But you see we've lost our tickets, do you think-"

"Viktor, who is vour loverly friend?" question an unfamiliar voice, similar to Krum's stepping out from the building. It must have been Krum's father by the way he presented himself, he looked like the exact duplicate of Krum, only an inch shorter and with deep greying hair. He wore a regal fur coat ('It's the middle of the bloody summer you wank,' commented Harry, shaking his head at the repulsive man.) he also held a large golden staff, with a dark, blood red ruby, sitting fancily on top. He smiled at Hermione, showing off moulding yellow teeth. Hermione tried to hide her cringe.

"Hermione Granger," she told him trying to take another step back before he bent down and pressed a slimy kiss to the tope of her soft hand.

"Borislav Krum," he said, again nodding his head at her.

"Pleasure," she said trying to cover the sarcasm. She looked back to Harry, Ron, and Neville. Harry still had his arms folded with an annoyed look directed toward the Bulgarians, Ron had stretched back on the bench with an amused smile, and Neville was looking between the other two, not knowing what the hell was going on.

"Vather, vey need help. Vey have vost they're tickets and vey need transport."

"Er, yeah," said Ron leaping off the bench with a hopeful look, "We're trying to get to Berlin, and we lost our tickets you see so do you think you could help us out and let us board the next train?" Krum senior sneered at Ron, looking over his gangly appearance. He finally looked up into Ron's pleading eyes.

"Sure," he drawn out the agreement with a mischievous smile. Ron let out a breath and smiled at the man.

"Thank-"

"Ve'll give you a discount. Ve'll only charge two hundred and thirty levs." His smile widened as he seen Ron waver. Hermione could tell Ron was about to curse the prat into next week. Hermione cleared her throat and gave Ron a threatening look.

"Do you have anywhere where we could convert some money?" Hermione suggested looking the man in the eyes. He smiled again at her, over looking her body. Harry's jaw clenched as he contemplated which leg to brake.

"No, I'm very sorry viss, ve are rejuvenating the station so ve yet to have the complementary assessments. Vou understand, don't vou?" Hermione gave him a forced smile and nodded. Ron let out thwarted breath while Harry cracked his knuckles and flexed his fingers, preparing to channel his magic. Hermione cleared her throat again, this time glancing at Harry. He shrugged, and relaxed his hands.

"Do you know where the closest currency conversion bank is?" Hermione tried looking between Viktor and Mr. Krum. Viktor had yet to speak, his eyes downcast in his father's shadow.

"Oh ves," there was that bloody smile again, "Paris."

"We just-" Ron nearly yelled taking a step forward, Harry close on his tail. Hermione elbowed Ron in the stomach making him struggle for air and shoot her a death glare. Hermione again forced a smile at Mr. Krum, "Well thank you for your time sir, Viktor," she said softly nodding her head in his direction.

"Anytime viss." countered his father, again bending down and kissing her hand before Hermione could respond. 'Ew, herpes,' she thought vaguely, remaining the quivering smile she held. "And per'aps ve shall be seeing each other soon?" he asked winking at his son and stepping back into the building, his fur cape billowing after him. 'Over my bloody body you fucking sod,' Harry's eyes now furrowed in anger staring after ruddy bloke.

"Herm-own-ninny, vou look as bootiful as ever. I only vish there vas something more I could do, but my vather-"

"Oh please Viktor, it was your father's decision, this isn't your fault." she gave him a genuine smile as he picked her up again hugging her like she was a fading memory.

"Viktor!" shouted his father inside the station followed by a long slue of Bulgarian. Viktor turned to face Hermione again giving her a small smile, "Vell, I must be off. It vas good to see vou all," he said finally acknowledging the rest of the group. "I vill be here vor a vew more hours. My office is vight next to va ticket's cashier," he motioned his head to the side somewhere inside the shadowed room. "If there is anything else I can do," he finished the last part rather seductively Harry thought. 'Yeah, you fucking prat, you can hold still while I rearrange the bones in your face.' He let go of Hermione's hand and trailed into the building, the shadows enveloping his image. Hermione turned back to the boys, her cheeks slightly flushed. Harry still looked like he could kill with just one raise of his eyebrows. Ron looked at her dubiously.

"What?" she finally questioned, directing it at Ron with a shrug before Harry answered.

"What the hell was that?" he asked dynamically, flinging a hand in the general direction of the door, making the window crack.

"What was what?" she countered ignoring the simple power he held.

"Him!" he said with a strained face.

Hermione was getting angry with the one syllable answers, "Viktor?"

"He was trying to seduce you," he said flatly. Hermione scoffed and averted her eyes from Harry's.

"Please, Harry, a hug doesn't mean he's trying to get me naked."

"That's pretty much what that hug implied." he said with his eyes raised trying to make her realise fact. Hermione opened her mouth to respond when Ron held up his hands to stop the quarrel.

"Alright stop! Now we have a problem," he said obviously looking at his friends, "and there is only one way to solve this problem... Hermione has to seduce Krum."

"What?!" shouted a frazzled Harry and Hermione looking at Ron in bewilderment. Neville was still looking back and forth between the trio, not knowing what the hell to do.

"Hell no!"

"Ron you're mental if you think I'd do anything of that sort."

"Especially to Krum," finished Harry triumphantly. Hermione shot him another irritated look. Harry shrugged his shoulders and looked back at Ron with an unrelenting determined expression.

"Hermione just here me out." he said walking up to her and holding her arms. "You know I would never, ever, put you in a blind situation like this. It'll all be planned. You'll go in there- do your thing, and if there's any problems we'll be in there before you can say "Whoops I stepped on you fairy wand", which is what we will do if he tries to force anything."

"Did you just refer to Viktor's penis as a fairy wand?" she asked bobbing her head in disgust.

"Look, he said the office he'd be in is right next to the ticket cashier. We'll make some sort of distraction while you're in there preppin' him up and get the ticket lady out so one of us can get in there and print some tickets. It'll be a piece of cake." he finished with an optimistic smile. Harry was in the background showing his dissent by shaking his head vigorously at the idea. Hermione still had an insulted look on her face.

"I'm not a piece of meat Ron!" she answered, imitating Harry and shaking her head. "It's a bad idea."

"It's a horrible idea- to even pretend that she has to like that scum! She wouldn't be able to do it. Viktor would see right through it I'm sure." Harry again had folded his arms across his chest making his muscles show through his thin shirt. 'Ignore it, Hermione', she told herself as she tore her eyes from his bursting pecs and gave Harry the most offended and displeased look she could muster.

"What are you trying to say Harry, that I'm incapable of being likable. That Viktor would see right through the plan because I could never be like that?" she asked in a low innocent voice. Harry wiped the smug look off his face and looked at Hermione.

"That's not-"

"Where do we start Ron?" she asked with such determination in her voice it made Harry want to... 'Ignore it Potter, this is serious.'

...

"Herm-own-ninny? Is something va matter?" Viktor asked puzzled, as Hermione had stepped through his office and shut the door behind her.

"Oh nothing, Viktor. It's just the boys left to go get a bite to eat in town and," she leaned against the bookcase situated on her right, "I didn't want to get lonely." Viktor eyebrows crawled up his face as he gave her a exaggerated smile.

"Aw, vell perhaps I could be of service?" he asked rising from behind his desk.

"Perhaps," said Hermione impishly taking a step forward.

...

"Alright let's make this quick," said Harry following the path in through the door which Hermione had travelled. He had hated this idea, and the fact that Hermione was in there alone with the horn dog made it all the worse.

"Well wait mate, we have to come up with a plan, Ron how're your transfiguration spells?"

"Horrible, why?" he answered, Neville turning to face him.

"Well I don't know, I thought maybe some could conjure a bear or something-"

"Look we don't have time for this! Hermione could be in there right now handcuffed to a pole while Krum had his way with her. Let's just go in there and play it cool with this lady. Have her print up the tickets, grab them and then run or something. Doesn't look like there's much security in there any way," Harry finished leading the way in. Inside the building was much the same appearence of outside. Signs and posters peeling from the walls, paint-chipped counters, and dirty carpet. "Handcuffs, huh Harry?" mocked Neville following Harry.

"Let's really hurry, I don't want to catch gonorrhoea or anything," commented Ron dryly, brushing off a fallen particle of dust that had landed on his shoulder. Harry sighed, again leading the way to a counter that read 'Ticket Cashier'. Behind the desk was a middle aged woman, who seemed to be staring straight ahead, typing furiously on an old fashioned type writer. Laying behind the woman was a large beagle, paws over his nose and wearing a green knitted sweater that said 'Fido' on top. The closer the three approached the higher the dog's ears inched upward, until the dog had finally snooted in recognition that someone was there. The woman stopped typing and gazed up, focusing on nothing imparticular, and looking right over the three boys that had frozen in mid step.

"Who's there Fido?" the woman asked in a high cherubic voice. She didn't have an accent and spoke perfect English, which made them believe she was American. Her eyes were an electrical blue, almost white in colour, and misty. Neville looked to Harry and Ron and mouthed, 'She's blind.' Ron smiled and rubbed his hands together. The woman seemed to have noticed because she jolted her head in Ron's direction, making Ron suddenly stop and stair back at the woman.

"Is there something I can help you with?" the woman asked in Ron's direction, still not fully recognizing Ron though.

"Um, yes ma'am. We need some tickets. We're trying to get to Berlin." braved Harry fully stepping up to the counter so he was in line with the woman. Ron and Neville followed, there eyes still on the woman's clouded over ones.

"Oh sure," she replied politely, absently grabbing for something on her desk, her hands spilling over various figurines and office supplies, "let me just check when the next train comes in." Her hand finally landed on a thick bounded binder that she dropped in front of her and flipped open, her fingers scanning the pages. Her eyes were still focused forward, but not really looking at anything. Harry looked to Ron who was staring at a jar of liquorish on the counter top. Harry waved his hands in front of his face getting his attention. Ron looked at him confounded and shrugged. Harry nodded over to a gate that lead into the little office area and then to a printer on the other side of the gate. Ron again looked at him perplexed and shrugged shaking his head. Harry sighed. 'Get through that gate so you can grab the tickets when she prints them' he pushed his thought out of his mind and shot it toward Ron. Ron made a sour fish-like expression before turning back to Harry and nodding his head smugly like it was so cool to be doing something this criminal.

...

"Do you like yours hairy, Herms?" Hermione choked on the stale wine that had been offered by Viktor, mainly at the nickname.

"Excuse me?"

Viktor chuckled softly, "Your peaches. Do you like the fuzz on the peaches?"

"Oh, I don't mind really, either or is fine," she took another sip of the musty wine while Viktor handed her a peach, his hand lingering on hers for a moment.

"That's good to know, for future reference," he gave her a shrewd grin before turning around to pour himself another glass.

'Dear God, hurry the hell up Harry'

...

Ron had made it across the gate and into the small office by the printer, all the while snacking on a piece of liquorish. The woman's beagle was giving Ron the most adorable look he had ever seen a dog give. Ron smiled at the dog and bent down to reach it's hand out. The dog leaned into his hand, taking advantage of the Ron's carefree behaviour.

"Okay, your tickets are printing. Your just in time too, the train will be in here in about five, six minutes. You should be able to pick up tickets straight to Berlin from Amsterdam. Your total will be nine hundred and twenty levs even, if you'll just insert it here so it can be counted," finished the woman, pointing to a small metal box. The woman's other hand moved over to what looked like a small calculator machine with rigid little buttons on top and pressed four times.

"That's great, thanks a lot," said Neville with feign enthusiasm. He looked at Harry and shrugged, pulling his shirt up so he could dig out some pounds. Harry shook his head. He knew the box would say if there was a proper amount of money put in or not and he was sure that it wouldn't understand British notes. 'Stall', he mouthed to Neville and looked over to Ron who had bent down and was letting the dog lick his hand eagerly. Harry gave an exasperated sigh, 'Ron the tickets have printed grab them already!' He sent the thought to Ron who turned around moments later and whispered excitedly, "I love this dog!"

"Please do not touch my dog." said the woman, who had turned around in her chair and was giving Ron a spooky transparent look. Ron squirmed and stood up, his hand secretly making for the printed tickets that had slid out of the machine.

"Uh, he was hungry," Ron attempted feebly, grasping the tickets and stuffing them in his back pocket.

"Fido is a specially disciplined seeing eye dog, anything you feed and do with him could spoil his training."

Ron scoffed as he said, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to devastate you or the dog," he slipped Fido another piece of the candy. The woman looked furious. Her misty blue eyes were bulging out of her head and her brows furrowed deeply. She raised on arm in front of herself and extended a finger to Ron.

Ron look taken aback, "Oi, that's not very nice you bloody-" He was interrupted by Fido who was giving a deep and low growling from the back of his throat, teeth bare, and the hair on his spine standing on end. Ron gasped and took a step back.

"RON!" Harry pushed into his brain. Ron jumped slightly, alerting Fido of his planned escape. Fido gave a threatening bark, which was enough for Ron to jump over the banister and run across the room, with Fido hot on his trail.

...

"Herm-own-ninny, I've always thought vou had ve most breaf taking chin." said Viktor approaching Hermione from across the room. Hermione was sitting in the chair opposite his desk, her peach left untouched and wine glass empty. 'Not potent enough'

"Chin?" she asked plainly looking around. Viktor had come up in front of her leaving her very little room to slip around him.

"Ves, it is so plush, so exotic, I could stare at vour chin all day." Hermione covered her chin with her hand. Viktor smiled and leaned in.

"Herm-own-ninny," he muttered as his eyes fluttered closed. Hermione screwed her face up in disgust. 'Ew, ew, ew, ew, EW!'

"Err- hey look what's that?" she said trying to muster her best awe stricken voice she could think of as her head was currently craned about three inches past the back of the chair in order to avoid Viktor's breathtaking chin. Viktor turned his head around and gasped out a strangled cry. He crumpled to the ground grasping at his right leg. Hermione peered past Viktor, searching for someone to be there. Harry disillusioned himself from the corner, looking more angry then the day they had brought him to Grimmauld Place beginning of fifth year. Hermione let out a relieved breath.

"'Bout time, did you get the tickets?" she asked calmly getting up from the seat and stepping carelessly over Viktor who was still on the ground staring furiously at Harry.

"Yeah we got 'em." he replied, trying to hide the crack of anger in his voice. 'Nose down, Potter, nothing happened.'

"Okay then, let's get the bloody hell out of here," she said turning back around to face Viktor. "Sorry," she tried, much to Harry's displeasure. "Obliviate," she muttered flinging her hand in his direction. Viktor immediately slumped to the ground out cold, his short term memory gone.

"Should have let the bloody get suffer," Harry muttered as Hermione grabbed his hand and left the office, shutting the door neatly behind her. Hermione stopped abruptly, letting Harry bump into her.

"I think it's time to go!" yelled Ron as he was dashing around the room, trying to hide behind various rotting benches and dead potted plants. Neville had managed to make his way up to the ceiling rafters and was currently hanging from one. A loud shrill whistle interrupted Hermione from her musings.

"Trains here," said Harry unworriedly, making his way out onto the boarding deck where a train was resting. An old man had stepped off the train yelling for tickets. Harry and Hermione made their way to him waiting for Neville to quietly slip from the roof and discretely make his way out. The three stood their for a moment, their eyes focused inside on Ron and Fido, who had not given up on chasing Ron.

Back and forth they went past the door four times before Hermione finally yelled, "Ron, quit lolly gagging around and let's go!" Ron sprinted through the door frame, Fido trailing by a few feet, shoved the four tickets at the conductor and leapt onto the train, rushing into the cabin area. Hermione, Harry, and Neville followed shortly after being approved by the conductor and now calm and quiet Fido.

"Next stop, Amsterdam!"

...

Well there's chapter 7. Sorry it's been so long, it hasn't been the best of holidays, plus homework and other work blah, blah, blah. I hope you liked this chapter. I got the blind lady idea from Road Trip [which is a great American movie you should all check out]. Yes, the tension with Harry and Hermione is there and will be unravelling in later chapters. Next chapter the crew will be having some fun in Amsterdam :]]]

I'll let your minds wonder on that.

Cheers&Happy Holidays

XOXO