Unofficial Portkey Archive

Mr. & Mrs. Evans by i found nemo
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Mr. & Mrs. Evans

i found nemo

Disclaimer: Don't own HP or M&MS

Mr. & Mrs. Evans

Chapter 18: A Moment's Bliss

---

Before she could even reach to put the key in the door slot, Harry turned her around and did something he'd been dying to do since he was told to sign the divorce papers a year ago.

He kissed her.

The thing that surprised Harry most, wasn't the fact that he had acted on impulse and kissed Hermione, but was the fact that Hermione was kissing him back.

Not even a minute had gone by before they were both inside Hermione's room, with her pinned up against the door kissing Harry furiously.

Hermione let out a fast moan as Harry ran his hands up her legs and pressed his pelvis into hers at the same time. She felt him finally reach the barrier of her knickers and hook his thumbs underneath its sides before gliding over her wet heat. She let out another high pitched sound as he drug his thumb over her clit.

Harry released the sensitive part of her neck from his mouth and stepped back slightly. Hermione's legs fell enough so Harry could tear the garment out of the way and then reach for his own belt buckle. As he was working it free, Hermione's hands infused with his to help. She pulled down his zipper and teased the outline of his hardened manhood with her fingertips.

Harry groaned and quickly finished his belt and button with shaky fingers. Finally Hermione pushed his pants and boxers down, his freed erection now pressing into her stomach.

With another second, Harry reached down to hoist her onto his waist, once more leaning her forcefully onto the rigid door. He grabbed her left hand and pinned it above their heads, their fingers lacing together as she traced over his cheek and lips with her other one.

They shared an intense look before Harry pushed into her core slowly. Hermione's eye lids fell along with her mouth as she emitted a low moan and lolled her head back. Harry could almost shudder with the immediate pleasure he felt upon entering her. He felt like he was supposed to; he felt home.

He plunged into her again, this time quickly before pulling back and repeating his movement. Hermione gripped Harry's hand in hers as he drove into her steadily.

Her mind was foggy and only aware of the sounds she was making in tune to Harry's constant thrusts and the wet kisses he was planting underneath her earlobe. She could already feel herself beginning to tighten up and could tell that Harry was getting close too by the way his free arm was wound tightly around her waist and his head was now buried in her collar.

She wrestled her pinned arm free from Harry's grip and moved both hands to tangle in his hair. Her breathing was quickening now, almost to the point where she was panting. She let her head drop down so it was bowed next to Harry's.

"Oh, Harry…"

Her moan caused butterflies to erupt in Harry's stomach, eventually settling down to his aching hardness. Her voice also spurred him to move faster, more frantically.

She was begging for her release and he wanted to give it to her.

Hermione could sense the change in him as he pounded into her, and she wanted to show her appreciation. She pivoted her head closer to him and let her tongue lick up his throat, sending goose bumps up both their spines.

Harry hissed before turning to her pressing his mouth to hers in a bruising, somewhat desperate, kiss. Their tongues ran against each other as Harry relentlessly continued to slide into her.

Hermione gasped into Harry's mouth as he hit her sensitive spot, her pleasure now beginning to intensify frighteningly fast.

"Harry," she bit out, clenching down on her lip and slamming her head back against the door. Harry's mouth fell open a little as he felt the pleasure pooling in his stomach begin to spark and flow down further south. He leaned his head forward against her shoulder, his hot breath sticking to her skin.

It only took two more hard thrusts for Hermione to be pushed over the edge. Her legs tightened up around his waist and her hands fisted his hair as waves of ecstasy crashed down on her.

The sight of Hermione in such bliss and the feeling of her liquid heat drove Harry over as well. He buried his forehead back into the crook of her neck and continued to move in her as he came with short hard pushes.

When it was over, they both leaned back, panting and completely spent. The only interruption of the total silence, besides the breathing, was the voices in their own heads relaying what had just happened.

'Bloody hell I've missed her…'

'How the hell did I go a year without him?'

'This has to mean she still has feelings for me too…'

'Harry just shagged me against a wall. Harry. As in ex-husband Harry… Oh. My. God. What have I done?'

Hermione slowly dropped her legs from Harry's waist. With her feet now supporting her she bent to grab her black knickers before turning to walk down the hall for the loo, avoiding Harry's eyes the entire way.

"Hermione?" he called out in confusion a second before he heard the door to the loo close softly.

Harry knocked gently on the bathroom door, "Hermione?"

No answer.

"Hermione?" he voiced again to the door.

She didn't answer him again. Harry sighed and leaned against the wall, staring at the door.

He had already waited a few minutes from when she initially went in, thinking that perhaps she had to use it. But with the laboured breathing coming from inside the loo, he could tell she was using the room to hide out instead.

"Hermione, will you please come out?" he asked again patiently.

"Just please leave, Harry," a small voice said a minute later.

Harry wanted to scoff and tell her that she was bonkers if she thought he would simply leave after what just took place.

He shook his head and continued to stare at the white door. He thought he understood Hermione like no one else did, but right now he was having doubts. Whatever he did she went off and reacted in a way Harry never would have seen coming. And now, he wanted answers.

"Fine," he replied eventually, starting to walk off towards the door to leave.

When he reached it, he opened it, waited a few seconds, and then closed it again.

Hermione could register the sound of the door closing out in the main room. She lifted her head from her hands and wiped the smeared make up from her eyes.

It was better that he just go. Then there wouldn't be any uncomfortable looks or awkward pauses.

She can't believe she just let her body take over like that without thinking of the consequences…

Standing up from the toilet, she flattened down her dress and unlocked the door.

Just like Harry thought, Hermione walked out of the bathroom a minute later.

When she stepped into the main room she gasped at Harry sitting on one of the posh couches.

"Do you regret it?" he asked her instantly.

"Bloody hell," Hermione muttered, not meeting Harry's look, "I should have known you wouldn't have gone."

"Do you?" he ignored her and asked again.

She looked at him, trying to cover up her vulnerable posture.

"Yeah," she replied back meagrely. Harry's face dropped, not thinking she would be so blunt.

"I mean," Hermione rectified quickly, "I regret the way it happened. What'd it prove? We're right back where we started."

Harry disagreed with her. He had put his heart on his sleeve by saying that he still wanted her and still she hadn't told him what she wanted.

"What are we going to do about us?"

Hermione shook her head slightly, "There is no us, Harry."

Harry stood up from the couch, now an angry look covering his face, "So you lead me on and sleep with me only to tell me later that there is no us? What, am I supposed to forget about this?" he finished, now an inch away from her.

"That'd be for the best. This was a mistake anyway. I shouldn't have given in…" she rambled off in self disappointment.

"Well you gave in pretty easily," Harry said indignantly, "that obviously means there is an us or you want there to be an us."

"Yeah?" Hermione asked him rhetorically, starting to get irritated, "Or maybe it means that I was just randy? Plain and simple."

He smirked at her, "Randy for me…"

She fought it and turned her face, but failed as a small grin spread over her lips. As it is, he was right- and the little devil knew it.

"You know we're going to have to talk," he said in all seriousness, "You can't just keep avoiding any conversation with me."

Hermione scoffed and did her best to lie, "I'm not avoiding anything."

"Then why are you trying to get me to leave?" he questioned her knowingly.

"Because I need to get some sleep. I have some business to take care of in the morning," she returned thinking quickly.

Harry persisted, "Then let me stay."

"What?" she asked incredulously.

"So I guess you were trying to get me to go so you could avoid me," he shrugged.

Hermione rolled her eyes. One thing Hermione admired about Harry was his knack of pushing any and every button possible to get what he wanted.

"You can stay here if you want," she said indifferently, "I don't care. Nothing's going to happen though. I have a meeting early in the morning."

"With who?" Harry he asked with a grin, happy that she was giving in.

"None of your business," Hermione answered walking past Harry and towards the closet where she had a suit case with a few outfits in it for show.

Harry's eyes travelled down Hermione's curves and stopped to admire her bum as she walked.

"Stop starring at my bum," Hermione called out in a huff, knowing that Harry would be looking.

Harry let out a laugh and walked over to the bed so he could have a better view of Hermione in the closet. "So I guess you're little husband or whatever isn't coming back tonight?"

"He's not my husband," she replied evasively.

"That's where my confusion kicks in," Harry responded, slipping off his shoes and sitting on the bed to face her, "You have a ring. And you have a different name. Not to mention that nancy boy was all over you. So something's clearly changed."

Hermione too unhooked her heels and put them in her suitcase, "I don't want to talk about it."

"Well, when will you?"

"I don't know," she answered, starting to regret her decision to let him stay, "Tomorrow…"

Harry looked up anxiously, "You'll tell me tomorrow. Swear?"

Hermione sighed and turned to face Harry, "If you tell me the truth about that woman a year ago, than I'll explain to you about Jude."

He nodded, "Okay, but…" looking away from her, he tried to think of the least mysterious way to tell her that she may think he's nutters.

"You have to promise to actually listen to me and trust that I'm telling the truth," he said evenly, staring back into her eyes.

Hermione nodded, "Fine, but same goes for you. Tomorrow it is."

Harry gave her a soft smile in which Hermione returned before turning around and reaching around in her suitcase.

Harry loosened his tie and threw off his jacket before he grinned whimsically.

"Jude's a real queer name…"

"Oh shut up, Harry!" Hermione said, sending a heel whizzing past his head.

---

And yes, they're happy now, but we're nowhere near the end. There are at least 10 chapters left. Probably more like 15.…

Please leave a review and thank you to everyone who reviewed last chapter!