Unofficial Portkey Archive

Mr. & Mrs. Evans by i found nemo
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Mr. & Mrs. Evans

i found nemo

Disclaimer: Don't own HP or M&MS

Mr. & Mrs. Evans

Chapter 28: The Chapter of the Great Hot Sex.

---

[AN] You heard.

---

As soon as their lips touched, Hermione felt her resolve vaporize. There was nothing left to say or do that would convince her not to immediately tangle her hands into Harry's messy hair. Her façade of trying to be the cold, insensitive ex-wife was over. She officially couldn't do it anymore.

Upon her accepting response, Harry pushed her back into the hall wall and pinned her there with his hips. His hands raked eagerly up and down her sides, while she continued to pull his mouth deeper into their kiss. Their tongues were invading each other's mouths and fighting for dominance. Thus far, their embrace was ruthless, yet both were growing impatient.

Harry's hands stopped on her hips and gripped them tightly before spinning them around, and slamming Hermione into the opposite wall. Her back crushed the broken picture frame hanging there, causing Hermione to let out a sudden groan. Too caught up in the moment to focus on her pain, Harry once again grabbed hold of her waist and lifted her up onto the side table. As he did, his hands excitedly moved up Hermione's legs, only stopping once they reached the button of her pants. He let out a frustrated groan as his fingers unsuccessfully tried to free the button.

Hermione was so turned on by his impatience, but the feeling was mutual. Her legs wrapped around his waist as she started tugging at his own belt buckle. Harry felt his body grow even harder at the idea of Hermione's hands being so close to his manhood. That thought was what probably made him subconsciously start pushing his hips into her.

Hermione let out a relieved gasp as she was finally able to strip Harry's belt from his pants. As soon as she had, her fingers eagerly started fumbling with his zipper and button.

Still though, Harry hadn't had any luck with Hermione's pants. Her hands were working in a frenzy right above his crotch, so the idea that he had yet to make any progress was extremely frustrating. Finally having enough, Harry grabbed hold of Hermione's hips and brought her with him as he moved from the side table back to the wall.

Once her feet touched the ground, Hermione instantly broke their relentless kiss and started helping Harry with her jeans. In one quick movement, she undid them and started pushing them past her hips, along with Harry's keen hands. As she kicked her shoes off, followed by her pants, she felt Harry's fingers slip under the hem of her knickers.

She couldn't help but grin mischievously as his lips crashed back to hers. Before his fingers could seek out her hot centre, she pushed him back hard into the adjacent wall. A bewildered look flashed across his features, but quickly relaxed as Hermione sauntered towards him, breathing heavily.

His lips sought out hers once more before she fervently ripped his shirt over his head. With a moan from each of them, their lips came together once more. Harry pulled her into him so that her body was practically flat against him. Hermione's heart skipped a beat, like it always did, when she felt Harry's erection poke into her navel.

Still fighting with Hermione's tongue, Harry's hands began to graze down her still clothed back. He met a brief gap of skin before he felt his fingers touch the fabric of her knickers. Slowly, he let his fingers trace underneath them, over her bum, before he started pushing the silk down. They easily slid down Hermione's legs and pooled around her ankles. Before she could move to step out of them, Harry picked her up, and hitched her around his waist once more.

Both were getting to that place of severe impatience. So when Harry took a few steps forward to brace them against the opposite wall, Hermione's feet nimbly pushed Harry's pants down until she felt his freed erection brush against her heaving core. Harry only had to slightly adjust the position of her hips, before he eagerly sunk into her.

Their simultaneous groans forced them to break their heated kiss. Hermione's head lolled back as Harry continued to push into her. The sounds she was making at his every thrust only made him lean further into her. His mouth started to suck and lick over the sensitive spots on Hermione's throat and neck. As Hermione's moans grew louder, so did Harry's desire.

Hermione felt air on her back and felt as if she was floating for a few moments as Harry moved them over to the burnt entrance of the kitchen. She wrapped her arms tightly around his neck as he walked them into the kitchen and over to the island. Hermione felt Harry set her down and start pushing away at the broken glass and material that littered the countertop. She was just about to bring her lips back to his before he started pushing her shoulders back.

Obediently, Hermione laid down, her eyes wandering up towards the ceiling. Harry started driving into her again in a renewed vigour, thankful for their secure position. He liked being able to look down at Hermione's face and body as he made her feel the intense pleasure of his love.

With his eyes glued to her face, Harry started tracing his hands back down her legs, which were wrapped tightly around his hips. He was getting to the bottom of her thighs when he saw Hermione's face contort and heard her let out a sudden hiss of pain. He glanced back and noticed the gash he had inflicted on her left thigh. A pang of guilt hit him, and without saying anything, he gently rested his hand over her bleeding wound.

At Harry's touch, Hermione felt her leg turn from pain to a faint tickling sensation. While Harry's hands drifted back up her body, she lifted herself up on her elbows enough to see that the ghastly cut had virtually disappeared. Harry had healed her.

Hermione's eyes glanced back up to Harry's. When their eyes locked, a new spark of passion was lit within both of them. Hermione didn't think twice as she threw herself forward and crushed her lips back against his.

As her hands tangled into his messy hair, Harry's hands instantly moved to the collar of her blouse. Not caring that there was a much simpler way to take it off, Harry started ripping at the material. The buttons shot off of her ruined blouse, but Hermione was just as eager to get it off.

Finally, Harry tossed the torn blouse off into a corner of their destroyed kitchen. His hands weren't free for very long though, because immediately he started working on her bra. The ruddy garment was never something Harry had been able to suavely take off, so saving himself the frustration, he ripped it right in half.

Hermione didn't seem to mind though, and emitted a groan in the back of her throat as Harry pulled her now naked body further into his embrace.

Harry was growing tired of their current position, and now that he had her in nothing but her beautiful, creamy skin, he wanted to continue exploring the rest of her body. Hermione let out a confused moan as Harry suddenly pulled out of her and picked her up, off the island.

Harry set her down, but didn't release his grip on her. He turned her, and started walking them back through the kitchen, not stopping, or breaking their kiss until they met the wall leading into the dining room. Once he had her caught in the middle, Harry flipped Hermione around and pressed her into the wall.

He grabbed her right hand, and gently brought her arm up to rest above her head. As Harry pushed into her once more, Hermione's other hand reached out to clutch onto the edge of the entryway. Harry's free hand traced down her bare arm until he got to her other hand. Resting on top of it, Harry entwined his fingers with hers.

Hermione had to release the desperate moan building up as Harry continued to thrust into her. Every time he pushed into her, Hermione came closer to toppling over the edge of her ecstasy.

She could tell that Harry was getting close to his climax as well by the shaky breaths he was exhaling over her bare back. He had kept his mouth open, tracing over her naked flesh and every once in a while stopping to drop a kiss over her shoulder blade. What particularly drove Hermione crazy was when he would dip his tongue down, and taste her neck or shoulders- all moist with sweat, thanks to him.

Hermione let out a whimper as she started to feel her knees go weak. Harry was growing more fervent with his ministrations by the second, and Hermione was finding it hard to avoid that inevitable bliss for much longer.

Acting on the impulse that Harry wanted to see her face when she finally came, he suddenly pulled out and turned her around once more. Hermione's brow crinkled in confusion, but was quickly replaced with a surprised look as Harry hoisted her up around his hips once more.

Fusing their lips back together, Harry started walking them into the dining room. He set her down on the table, pushing one of the chairs out of his way as he hurriedly plunged back into her. Hermione's moan was stifled against Harry's lips. She barely had enough strength to wrap her legs around his waist as continued pounding the sanity from her mind.

They both were starting to breathe extra heavy. Hermione actually had to break the kiss so that she could take in a gulp of oxygen. Harry didn't look away from her face though, as he let one of his hands trail up her body and stop to tease her breast. He could feel himself edging towards his brink, but tried to hold off for a little bit longer.

However, that was nearly impossible with the sounds Hermione was making. Gasps were mixed in with her quick panting, and with a few more thrusts, he knew he'd make her come. Harry gave her one last bruising kiss. He rested his forehead against hers and stared directly into her eyes. Just a little bit more…

Hermione's breathing suddenly hitched and she lolled her head back from Harry. Her mouth had taken on the shape of an 'o', and for a brief few seconds as Harry continued to drive into her, it seemed like she had stopped breathing. Eventually though, she gave way to the moan wracking up inside her as her ecstasy washed over her and her walls clenched around Harry's cock.

As Harry watched the look of pleasure take over her features, he couldn't resist anymore. Desperately, he pushed into her a few more times before he felt his release pang in his stomach. With a low groan of his own, he spilled his seed inside of her.

Both of their eyes had flittered closed as they took in the aftermath of their orgasms. Harry wasn't satisfied by their distance, so with a few more evening breaths, he bent over Hermione and gently picked her up. He sat them down in the closest dining room chair. It creaked at their weight, but Harry ignored it and rested his head in the crook of Hermione's neck.

Hermione too leaned forward into Harry's embrace. Her mind was still fogged from a minute ago, but she had enough sanity left to feel completely shocked that this was where the night had led them. A few hours ago, she had figured that one of them would be dead by now.

Harry felt Hermione's lips press against his neck. With a smile, he leaned back with the intentions of seeking out her lips. However, as soon as he had leant back to a certain point, the chair creaked once more. Before he knew it, he and Hermione were toppling backwards.

They both landed on the ground with an 'oof'. From their position on the ground, Harry on his back and Hermione on her side a couple inches away, they had the opportunity to observe the damage they had done earlier for the first time. The wreckage really wasn't amusing, but after a few moments, Harry and Hermione shared a look and burst out into laughter.

Obviously, the chair they had been sitting in had been a victim of one of Hermione's bullets.

Harry was still chuckling when Hermione sent him a feisty smirk. Before he could question her, her hand shot out of nowhere and slapped him over the face. Harry's head twisted to the side from the force of her blow, but when he turned back to her, he had a smirk of his own.

Putting his fast reflexes to work, he reached forward and grabbed hold of Hermione's arm. With a quick tug, he pulled her on top of him and fastened his lips roughly to hers. Hermione didn't fight him as his arms wound tightly around her waist. Being with Harry, in this way, was something she never wanted to fight against ever again.

… …

Harry awoke in his bed a couple hours later. After working their way through each destroyed room, Harry and Hermione had decided to take it upstairs into their bedroom, which had a nice boulder sized hole through the wall.

It was still dark out, so Harry didn't have to squint his eyes when he finally summoned the strength to open them. Bloody hell, he'd probably have to take a week to recover from last night…

When he did open his eyes, he found the other half of the bed to be empty. A flash of panic hit him as he noticed Hermione not asleep next to him, like she should have been. He was just about to sit up and call out her name when he heard the toilet flush from deeper inside their room. He waited a few moments, and then eventually heard Hermione's soft footfalls walking back towards their bed.

He closed his eyes, and pretended to still be sleeping as Hermione crawled back onto the bed. Even though he wanted to grin at the fact that she hadn't left, he refrained.

A soft smile graced Hermione's features as she took in the still sleeping form of the man she loved. She was still in disbelief over the outcome of last night. She was so blissfully grateful for Harry's sudden confession, because she knew if he hadn't spoke up, then she probably wouldn't have in fear of rejection. Well, love can do strange things to you, that's for sure.

Still wrapped up in her thoughts, Hermione scooted herself forward on the bed until she was half on top of Harry's back. He was a stomach sleeper- something that she had always adored. Acting purely on instincts and what felt right, Hermione bent down and placed a soft kiss on Harry's back.

Finding it hard to restrain herself, she trailed her mouth up his back, and placed another damp kiss at his shoulder blade. And then one at the base of his neck. And then another at the spot just below his ear. And then one on his cheek… Finally, Hermione's lips reached his, where she gave him a soft kiss.

Hermione held the kiss for a few moments, and right when she was getting ready to pull back, she felt Harry's lips press back against hers.

She smiled as she opened her eyes and found him still pretending to be asleep. She gave him a little tongue in her next kiss, "Wake up, sleepy…"

Harry only grunted, but still kissed her back.

"If you wake up, I'll give you a present," she whispered in his ear seductively.

Harry's eyes instantly shot open, "What kind of present?"

Hermione grinned, "The best kind of present."

"I'm up," Harry announced, pushing himself up and turning in her embrace. Before she could tease him further, Harry placed a hand on her hip and pulled her towards him.

Their lips met in another sensuous kiss. Just as things were starting to get heated, the most unbelievable noise sounded in the house.

The doorbell.

Harry and Hermione broke the kiss and they gave each other concerned looks at the unexpected noise.

Upon the second chime of the doorbell, they automatically jumped up from the bed and snapped into action. As Harry summoned his wand and ran over in his head every possibility of who could be lurking outside their house right now, Hermione scurried over to the closet and pulled out one of Harry's large shirts for herself, and some boxers for him.

"Here," she muttered, handing him the white shorts. Harry took them gratefully, and straightened up just in time to catch his wand out of midair.

"Did anyone know you went to the park last night?" Harry asked as he started heading for the door.

"No," Hermione answered, quietly following. Mentally, Hermione knew her people wouldn't bother ringing the doorbell. The outsiders were just as much as a mystery to her as they were to Harry.

The two quickly tiptoed down the stairs and made their way for the front door. Harry secured Hermione behind him before glancing out of the window. A second later, he snorted.

Much to Hermione's surprise, Harry eagerly cracked the door open, enough so that only he was shown, "Yeah?"

"Is everything okay? There was an awful ruckus a few hours ago!" sounded the anxious voice of Debbie Finkle.

A silly grin spread over Hermione's face as Harry continued the conversation, acting completely oblivious to her accusations.

"No, everything's fine here. Totally great."

"So you're fine?" asked Bob, who, bless him, had come over with one of his beloved golf clubs- just in case.

Harry shrugged, scratching the back of his head and pulling the door all the way open. The Finkle's eyes practically popped out of their skull when they saw Hermione.

"Yeah, we're fine," Harry repeated, placing an arm around Hermione's shoulders and pulling her into him.

"Couldn't be better, actually," Hermione added with a smile.

The two muggles tried to hide their shocked faces, "Oh, wow um-"

"Looks like you're redecorating," Bob commented, starting to pull his wife away, back down the walkway.

"Spring cleaning, you know," Harry nodded at their red faces.

"Oh right. We should probably start too. Well, um, lovely seeing you again Hermione! We're glad you're back from your trip…"

Hermione smiled, "Good to be home, Deb." With a final wave, Harry shut the door before they could offer them over for a casserole or one of their garden parties.

As Bob and Debbie hurried back across the street, Bob shot his wife a hurtful look, "How come we don't ever destroy the house like that when you get back from your business trips?"

"I don't go on business trips," Debbie reminded him crazily.

A disappointed look came over his face, "Well you should start."

"Oh for goodness sake, they were only doing spring cleaning!"

"It's almost autumn…" Bob whined, before his wife roughly pushed him into their own house.

---

Trust me, Harry and Hermione are officially together. No more splitting them up-- honestly, I couldn't take it myself.

Please leave me a review and let me know if this chapter met expectations.

Thanks!