Unofficial Portkey Archive

Harry Potter and the Muggle-born Uprising by witowsmp
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Harry Potter and the Muggle-born Uprising

witowsmp

As usual, we don't own Harry Potter, the excellent JK Rowling does. The only thing we do own is the plot, Heinzl and his followers.

Harry Potter and the Muggle-Born Uprising

Chapter Twelve

Heinzl's Regiment

Dumbledore's office was deserted when Heinzl walked into it. He looked around and saw the Sorting Hat on one of the bookshelves. Suddenly, the Hat woke up.

"So Heinzl," the Hat began, "the reports I hear of your return are true it seems. I have been waiting for you."

"Then you know what you have to do," said Heinzl.

"I know and I refuse! I cannot sort people into more than four houses."

"Oh, but I think you can. All students can revoke the right to a resorting and when the charm I placed on you is activated you will sort students into Heinzl House."

"I refuse!" the Hat shouted.

"You will find you cannot refuse," Heinzl said, grabbing the hat. "We can do this either the easy way or the hard way."

"You have not changed, Eldrad. They were right in not making you a Founder."

"I had a lot I could've contributed to this school and all they did was to make me a teacher. As a Founder, I could have done much more," Heinzl hissed, getting mad.

"You were unstable. You still are. Your plan to get equal rights for the Muggle-borns will fail. Carry on with your plan and the Muggle-borns will die. If they die, then there will only be the Purebloods and they will die out in two generations."

"That will not happen," Heinzl replied, getting a roll of parchment, quill and ink from Dumbledore's desk. "Now, I want to know the names of all the Muggle-borns currently in attendance at this school. Help me and I will not harm you."

The Sorting Hat knew he was beaten and that he had to go along with Heinzl. It began to recite names.

"Abbot, Hannah. Creevey, Colin. Creevey, Dennis. Finch-Fletchley, Justin. Granger, Hermione" Heinzl wrote the names down as the Hat recited them.

-

Heinzl was standing in front of the staff table in the Great Hall, with the Sorting Hat in his hand and his list of names rolled up and stuffed behind his belt.

"Greetings, students of Hogwarts," he said, "It has been awhile since I saw students enjoying themselves here. Muggle-borns, listen to me - the time has come to purge the Wizarding world of the pureblood bigots - the Bloodheads! I ask you to swear allegiance to me. Join me and save yourselves from the Bloodheads!"

He looked around the hall and saw the students staring at him.

"I know two of our kind were murdered in cold blood by the Bloodheads because of who they were - when the time is right, they will be the first to die!"

There was lots of cheering. There was lots of chanting of Heinzl's name.

"The time has come for the fifth house of Hogwarts to come to life. I present to you - HEINZL HOUSE!" There was more cheering. Dumbledore stood up.

"You cannot do this!" he said, "There have only ever been four houses of Hogwarts and no others. You introduce a fifth house and you will destroy the vision of the Founders!"

Heinzl turned to the Headmaster. "And what do you know of the vision of the Founders, you filthy Squib hater?"

Everyone gasped at this news. They had always thought Dumbledore had campaigned for the rights of all magical beings.

"Stop it," Dumbledore said, the incident obviously bringing back painful memories.

"Dumbledore can't be a Squib hater!" one student shouted.

"I have seen inside his mind! His own sister was a Squib! He and his family kept her locked up for years! They didn't even bat an eyelid when she died! His own father was a known hater of Muggles and spent time in Azkaban for crimes against them! What sort of campaigner for them can he be if his family participated in hatred against Muggles and Squibs? Who knows what Dumbledore himself has done?"

Heinzl took the scroll from his belt and unrolled it. Dumbledore decided to speak up again. "I will not allow this!" he shouted. Heinzl aimed the wand he had stolen from Dumbledore's office months ago.

"You cannot use that wand against me. You should know the legend of the Elder Wand - only those who have defeated its master can use it. You stole it without defeating me. You will have to defeat the two people who beat me in a duel before you can use it."

"Very well. Be silent," Heinzl said, waving his hand. Dumbledore could no longer speak because Heinzl had cast a silencing charm on him. "Muggle-borns! When I read out your name, step forward and I will place the hat on you. Then you will find out that you belong in Heinzl House."

"Please don't make me do this!" the Hat said.

"You know I have no choice," Heinzl said, as he began to read the names on the list.

"Abbot, Hannah." The Muggle-born student, put under the Imperius curse not long ago, walked forward. She was almost running to Heinzl. The Hat was put on her head.

"HEINZL HOUSE!" the hat shouted. Hannah stood to one side.

"Creevey, Colin." Colin Creevey, the former pest with the camera, stepped forward. He looked as if he had no control over his actions. He turned to face the students as Heinzl put the Sorting Hat on his head.

"HEINZL HOUSE!" the hat shouted. There was no applause that normally greeted a new entrant into a Hogwarts house. Colin joined Hannah and watched as his brother Dennis was called. He joined his older brother.

"Granger, Hermione."

Hermione got up from her seat on the Gryffindor table. She began to walk to Heinzl and the Hat.

"Mine - what are you doing?" Harry asked.

"I need to go and get sorted," Hermione said in a trance. Harry grabbed her.

"Stop it! You can't go," Harry said back.

"I have to go," said Hermione. Harry turned her around. It looked like she was under a variation of the Imperius curse. He then kissed her full on the lips and held her there. Slowly, she came round.

"Hermione, are you there?" Harry asked.

"What happened?" asked Hermione.

"Heinzl called you for sorting," Harry replied. The couple turned to face Heinzl.

"I told you I cannot join your cause while you go about killing the Purebloods, Heinzl. I understand where you are coming from but as I told you before, murder is not the way to go. If you promise to stop murdering the Purebloods and work on gaining Muggle-born rights in a non-violent way, then we'll be glad to help you, but until then, we can't," Hermione pleaded passionately, before she and Harry sat back down.

Fred and George then stood up.

"Mr. Heinzl - the two of us are Purebloods," George said, "But we despise what most Purebloods do to the Muggle-borns. Our dad, as you know, campaigns for rights for Muggles and Muggle-borns. We want to join your cause."

Ron stood up in anger. "You traitors! Just wait until Percy hears about this! He'll have you arrested faster than that! You are supposed to be supporting the Purebloods, not joining an uprising against us!" Ron was referring to a promotion that was given to Percy - he was now a Junior Assistant to Minister Bones.

"Get lost, Ron! Why don't you go and snog Malfoy?" Fred said, "Mr. Heinzl, we meant what we said. We want to join your cause and help the Muggle-borns."

"Very well. You two may come up and join my ranks. We need people like you," Heinzl replied. Fred and George walked up and joined the already sorted people. More students were called - Stepan Melkonian, Andrew Rawlings, Samantha Aldred, Rebecca Outing, Nicola Holt, and many more. The students all came from Gryffindor, Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff. No one came from Slytherin. All were put into Heinzl House.

He noticed a blonde haired girl suddenly stand up at the Ravenclaw table. She climbed up and was now standing on the table - she looked like she was oblivious to everything. In a trance voice, she spoke:

"There is only one who can control the Dark Lord of the Past. She who was born nine nines before the end of another Dark Lord's reign, the seventh of seven with a head full of flame, born to the family of fire. Though controlled by a Dark Lord's soul for nine moons, she alone can control the Dark Lord of the Past; she is the Heir to his former Master."

Harry turned to Hermione. "Who is that?" he asked.

"Don't you remember Luna Lovegood? Ginny introduced us at the World Cup before fourth year."

Harry's eyebrows come together as he recalled the brief meeting. "Oh yeah. Doesn't her dad work for the Quibbler?"

"Her dad owns and edits the Quibbler magazine," Hermione replied, "She is otherwise known to students as Loony Lovegood. She's always going on about non-existent creatures such as Nargles and things like that. It's been rumoured that she is a Seer."

-

Meanwhile, in his cell in Azkaban, Lucius Malfoy was sitting down pondering on things. The Aurors had let him keep the expensive suit he was wearing - such a change from the prison robes he had been forced to wear before. He could curse Draco. Why did he and Pansy use the killing curse on those Mudbloods? The sound of his cell unlocking broke his concentration and he looked up and saw a guard bring in some food for him. But unlike other guards, he didn't leave.

"Mr. Malfoy, sir," the guard began, "I want to tell you that preparations for your breakout is in process."

"Who are you?" Malfoy asked.

"My family name is Reekon. Pureblood family since the founding days of Hogwarts."

"I know your family. They remained neutral in the war," Lucius replied.

"Yes, but that was because we didn't agree with You-Know-Who's ideas. But we feel that the Muggle-borns are getting too full of themselves, especially with that ghost on the rampage. They need to know their place and we Purebloods need to put them in their place."

"Very wise," said Lucius.

"My father asked me to tell you that as soon as our safe house is prepared and put under Fidelius, we will get you out of here, and young Draco, too. There are several guards who are also with you and will help."

"Thank you," replied Lucius.

"It is too risky to make further communications, I put a silencing charm on this cell but the Warden might detect it soon. I will slip in notes with your food."

The guard bowed to Lucius before leaving the cell and locked it. The Malfoy family head looked at the door. Were there really people who thought the way his former master thought but had not gone about it in the same way he did? But that didn't matter now - when he was out of this hellhole, those Mudbloods would pay.

-

Please review. Thank you to those who have.

-->