Unofficial Portkey Archive

The Dark Menace by Tazer
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

The Dark Menace

Tazer


I'm back!!

Ok, I admit it - I did jump the ship, but as it happened, my foot got caught in the 'anchor'. I've been hanging there for some time now above the 'water-line', thinking my decision through after the major bomb J.K. Rowling dropped on us with HBP.

And I have finally reached the conclusion that I don't need to care. What are her books really? They're products in the market, and I'm the consumer! And like with any products: for example cell-phones or vacuum cleaners, (you name them), I have no obligation to use the product if I'm not pleased with it.

I'm fine with the first five books, but I can use for myself their history to create my own 'new product' that will serve my purposes! The only difference is that I can't make money on the name, but no matter. And I have - I've written this story. And actually, my own brother has decided that 'The Dark Menace' will serve as the continuing story instead of HBP within our family, so naturally I feel a bit proud. :)

So with all that in mind, I've finally climbed back onboard, and deprived the 'Heron'-sharks of a snack. (Sorry, couldn't resist.)
Make your stories, Rowling, and make your money on them - you can do what you like with them. I'll do my stories - I can't make any money on them, but they make me feel so much better!:) But I will not forgive you for calling us delusional!! (VeryAngry)

I actually hope now than Daniel Radcliff and Emma Watson jumps off the movies before shooting of book six, as I identify the Harry Potter-characters with them. I don't want to see their talent go to waste on that rubbish that HBP was.

Anyway, the next chapter is finally finished - hopefully it should be up soon. Thank you everyone for believing in me and pepping me to go on.

Best wishes
Tazer