Unofficial Portkey Archive

Jedi Mages by Harry85
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Jedi Mages

Harry85

Disclaimer: I don't own nobody of the characters, they are property of JK Rowling

A/N: Thank you to all my reviewers, your support is very important for me! Thank you also to Petunia, my wonderful beta. I'm sorry to say this chapter will be the last for few days. I think I'll post again on Tuesday or Wednesday because I'm leaving for few days for Easter. See you soon!

CreepySusie: Ron is a jerk because he is jealous of Harry going with Hermione.

Shawnpickett: Well, Hermione's lie was very well constructed to make Harry not angry. After all, how can he be very angry at her? ;)

Sweetkiwi456: Well, could Harry be angry at Hermione? Obviously not.

Anonimous: I don't know who you are, however I think Ron is very out of character but why Dumbledore and Harry?

KypDurron: You will see soon if it helps or obstacles the training. However neither of it too much.

Coolone007: Yes, you've guessed well for Ron. However, no Percy has nothing to do with it.

Why do you think this was a dark cloud on Hermione? I don't think so. She knew they were doing that for the best of all of them.

JayaMioneDurron: Yes, sacrifice his trust in her if he found out the truth was a great risk. But Harry needs Dumbledore now, so she took that risk.

Chapter Eleven

"Training's next step"

In the room there was the usual course. This time, however, Harry was at one end of it and Hermione was at the other end. They started to cross the path, looking for every danger. Both of them were by now very skilled in that.

After having defeated some imaginary opponents, they met at the centre of the course; Hermione attacked first.

"Stupefy!" she cried, but Harry quickly deflected it toward her. Hermione concentrated, and changed it in a "Lumos" spell.

Harry was amazed by that, so when she cried: "Petrificus Totalis", he was a little distracted. He managed only to deflect the spell, without giving it a good direction. He counterattacked, conjuring ropes around her wrists and ankles. Hermione deflected the spell toward Harry.

Harry concentrated, and waved his hand before the spell. It vanished, and a red light appeared in its place. The light was directed toward Hermione who tried to block the spell but Harry increased very much its strength so she didn't manage to do anything, and fell on the floor stunned.

Then, Harry cried: "Enervate!" and Hermione was released by the spell. She stood up and in that moment, Dumbledore and McGonagall entered the course.

"Well, for the first time you encountered another mage, both of you had done quite well. However, Harry, you need more attention and to not be distracted by anything. That Freezing Spell could have hit you and then you would have had very little to do if instead than her, your opponent were a Death Eater. Ms. Granger, you shouldn't have tried to deflect a so powerful Stunning Spell. You should have only avoided it. However we are sure these errors are due to your little experience. Surely, with time, both of you will improve your battling skills." the two Professors said.

Harry and Hermione nodded then turned to return in their starting positions. Dumbledore, however, stopped them.

"For tonight I think you had had enough training. We will repeat this tomorrow, at the usual time. Good night, Harry, good night, Hermione." The Headmaster said.

"Good night, Professors!" they replied together then exited the room and returned to their dorms.

That night, Harry had another time the dream about Voldemort killing Hermione, only this time Harry succeeded in defend her and suddenly when Voldemort cast the "Avada Kedavra" she also used her mage powers. However, even if she didn't die, in that dream they still wasn't able to defeat him.

Next morning, Harry entered the common room, and found Hedwig waiting with a letter.

"Hey, Hedwig. How are you, girl?" he said then took the envelope tied to her leg. He opened it and read:

"Dear Harry,

Ron is every day more strange.

He doesn't come to sleep,

And we are very worried.

Maybe you can speak with him,

When we return to Hogwarts.

Ginny"

"I really wonder what is he doing. In the all term I saw him in bed only two or three times. I need to discover what is happening with him." he thought, but was interrupted by Hermione's voice.

"Good morning, Harry. How are you?"

Harry hid the letter and replied: "I'm all right, and you?"

"Oh, I'm fine. It's only I have not slept very much, this night."

"Have you had nightmares, Mione?" he said tenderly

"Yes, one. You didn't love me." she thought, but instead replied: "No. I don't know why but I wasn't able to sleep."

"Well, maybe we can recuperate now" he said, looking to the couch. She took the hint and taking his hand led him to it. They lay there, her head leaned on his chest. After some minutes she was asleep, while Harry was daydreaming, looking at her angelic face.

That night, Dumbledore told them to use also curses to try to overcome the other so when they met in the centre of the path, Hermione reluctantly cried: "Crucio!"

Harry reduced it to a simple tickling spell, then counter attacked: "Stupefy!" but she deflected it to him. He changed it to a Freezing Spell, and directed it to her again.

Hermione avoided the spell then cried again: "Crucio!" and this time Harry increased its power, sending it back to her. Suddenly, however, he waved his hand, and the spell disappeared.

"Stop!" Dumbledore shouted and entered the course, anger on his face.

"Harry, you cannot avoid to use curses only because you have her before you. I know she didn't do it very happily, but however she followed my orders and cast two times the "Cruciatus Curse" on you. You have to do the same. You have to not exceed with the power but you have to try to harm her!"

Harry looked at her shook his head and reluctantly cried: "Crucio!". Hermione deflected the spell and then modified it increasing a little its power. Harry reduced it changed the spell in a rope conjuring one and increased the power of this one.

Hermione felt her ankles and wrists bound, and could do nothing. Harry mouthed her:

"I'm sorry" and cried: "Crucio!"

In the same second she fell on the floor in pain Harry broke the spell for not making her suffer.

Dumbledore and McGonagall complimented with both of them, then sent them to bed.

While returning in the common room, Hermione asked: "Why you were so reluctant to harm me? I did it…" "And I love you…" she thought.

"Well, you are my best friend. I cannot see you in pain." he replied, knowing that the real reason was another.

She seemed unconvinced but let the subject fall.

"Ok. Good night Harry!" then she gave him a peck on the lips.

"Good Night, Mione. " he replied then he felt his head spinning.

"Why had she kissed me on the lips? I know it was just a peck but…is it possible she feels something for me?"

Then he went to bed, trying to avoid such thoughts.