Unofficial Portkey Archive

Jedi Mages by Harry85
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Jedi Mages

Harry85

Disclaimer: I don't own nobody of the characters, they are property of JK Rowling.

A/N: Thank you to all my faithful reviewers, I really appreciate your comments.

Athena: Well, after all Harry and Hermione were raised as Muggles, so it is obvious they would like to connect the two things…

Antone: Yeah, it is really sweet that they will live there. I liked this idea very much.

Coolone007: Well, your idea of the Pensieve was really good. I think it won't be tense though.

KypDurron:Well, if the Muggle shops are not good enough for the Wizarding marriage of the century, it surely wasn't Harry's and Hermione's fault…lol

JayaMioneDurron: Well, I kept her dress as a surprise for the wedding ceremony. The library…well, let's say it will be a good surprise for her, I think. *winks*

Fire Gazer: Well, in a certain way she disapproved it, but after all it was Hermione who had to choose it, so she agreed. Then she was really ecstatic about the dress, even if I didn't describe the scene too much to not linger on her dress. It will be a surprise for the wedding ceremony…

GerdieSI: Thanks to you for having read and reviewed my story.

Chapter Twenty

"At the Burrow"

After dinner, all the Grangers, Harry and Remus stayed in the living room chatting happily. Robert Granger was very attentive to all what Harry and Remus explained about the Wizarding World, and was really fascinated.

"It's a shame I can't live there. It would be a very interesting experience" he said

"Well, maybe we can make you pass as a Squib" Harry joked

"A what?"

"Someone who has magical parents but not magical powers" Remus explained. Hermione nodded.

"Oh, so there is people that has not magical powers there…" Robert muttered.

"Yes, however I was joking, the Ministry has a record of all the Squibs so it is not possible" Harry said.

Robert's face fell a little, but he recovered quickly.

"Well, I think you two should go to bed. Tomorrow a long journey is expecting us" he concluded.

"Dad, really, you don't have to accompany us to the Burrow, we can Apparate there" Hermione replied, but her father was irremovable so she sighed and taking Harry's hand led him upstairs.

"They are really deeply in love with each other" Remus, who had observed them all the evening, said when they were gone.

"Yeah, I'm so happy our little girl had found a so good man for her" Anne Granger replied, smiling broadly.

Then, Remus excused himself and Apparated away to Potter's Manor to give it some final touches the next day.

When Hermione woke up, in the morning, she felt so happy, she would have shouted it to all the world. She turned herself and saw a pair of emerald eyes looking at her.

"How long have you been watching me, love?" she asked

"Few minutes, but I can stay this way all the day, too. I love look at you, you're so beautiful…"

"That's sappy. Plus, we need to get up and ready ourselves for the trip."

"I know. Well, I think I'll shower first" and he ran to the bathroom before she could move.

Hermione smiled, shaking her head. "He's really amazing. He had so much on his shoulders but he came out so well mannered and good hearted, I still can't believe it" she thought.

They had breakfast with her parents, in the kitchen, and again there were muffins, pancakes, jam, honey, maple syrup, eggs, bacon, cheese, ham and finally coffee and tea ready for them.

"Mum! I told you to not cook so much for us at breakfast! We're not elephants, you know." Hermione said when she saw the table filled with food.

"Dear, you have a long trip to attend, and you won't eat for many hours, so you can eat now all what you want and don't be too hungry later."

"She has a point, you know" her father stated, so she gave up and started filling her plate. Harry did the same, though he was thinking that Mrs. Weasley surely would not let them starve when they would arrive.

They entered the Grangers' car, and Harry sat in the rear seat. Hermione was thrilled to see the Weasleys again, so she spoke for a long time about that, but finally she dozed off, as Harry did.

Three hours later, Robert woke them up.

"Fuel stop, and also we can buy some music CDs if you want. They shop is there" he said.

The two teenagers went to the shop, and finally they chose a compilation of the last dance hits.

"Maybe this way we can stay awake the rest of the trip. You know, I think it is quite annoying driving without company to speak with." Harry said, and went to the cashier.

Here there was a very tall boy, with dark brown hair and brown eyes, quite handsome actually, who while letting them pay for their purchase, winked at Hermione, smiling.

She rolled her eyes, and grasped Harry's hand leading him out there. Few minutes later, they restarted the trip, while listening to the CD. This way, both of them stayed awake till they reached the village near the Burrow.

When they arrived at the house, they didn't have the time to stop the engine that a red haired girl was already near the car.

"Harry! Hermione! It's so good to see you again! By the way, thanks for thinking about me as one bridesmaid." She said, hugging both of them tightly.

"Oh, it's nothing…who other we could choose if not our little "sister"" Harry said ruffling a little her hair. She smiled.

Then they were greeted by Fred and George, who too thanked them for asking them to be part of the wedding.

Finally they went inside the house, where the two adult Weasley were waiting for them. Mrs. Weasley gave them her trademark bear hug.

"Thank you for coming! It means very much for all of us" she said, her eyes watering.

Mr. Weasley shook Harry's hand and welcomed him too.

"I imagine the two of you and your father are really hungry, so let's go, the lunch is ready." Molly said, leading them to the room. Robert accepted the invitation so all of them filled the Weasleys' kitchen as in the old times.

After lunch, Mr. Granger left to return his house while the Weasleys and Harry and Hermione went in the garden to chat a little. First the two older Weasleys asked again forgiveness to them for their behaviour, but Harry dismissed that quickly.

"Please, I know how shocking the Pensieve was for the two of you, and believe, it was also for me, especially for the fact I had actually lived those moments, and I don't want to cancel Ron and what had happened from your memories, but I really think that the two of you acted as every parent would do in your situation, so for me the question is closed."

Hermione nodded, and Mr. Weasley smiled at them. They chatted a lot about old times, then George and Fred dragged Harry into a match of Quidditch, two versus two, Mr. Weasley and Fred against Harry and George. Hermione, Ginny and Molly watched them, sitting under a tree.

"You really have to tell me all about the engagement and the preparations later, Hermione" Ginny squealed and Mrs. Weasley nodded, she too clearly interested. Hermione smiled and looked lovingly at Harry, flying on his Firebolt, till…

"Oh my God!" she whispered, concern on her face.

Ginny and Mrs. Weasley turned, too and all the three women saw Harry diving to catch the Quaffle, till he reached it and made a flip over his head, hitting it with the end of his broom. He scored a great goal. Only, after the flip he remained thirty feet over the ground, with only one hand on his Firebolt, trying to climb on it again.

When the match finished, Hermione went to him, with a mock angry face.

"I would like to actually have the chance to be Mrs. Potter, if you don't dislike it too much, so please until the wedding, try to avoid those moves. It nearly gave me an heart attack."

Ginny giggled softly, but confirmed the fear they had had for him in that moment.

That night, after dinner, they talked a little then they all headed to bed. Harry led Hermione to Ginny's room, where she would sleep for that week.

"I'll miss you, sweetheart. I'm sure I'll be lonely tomorrow morning, when I wake up" Harry said.

"I'll miss you too, plus I'll have to sustain Ginny's interrogation, so I'm sure you'll prefer to stay in Ron's old room instead of in the middle of a long girl talk" she then kissed him softly, and he immediately gave in her kiss.

"I'm sure this will help me to sleep better" he said then, kissing her again. Finally they parted and wished each other good night. Hermione entered Ginny's room ready to be bombarded with questions.

When Harry entered Ron's room he felt an eerie feeling. He sat on the bed, and looked around. The Chudley Cannons posters were still on the walls, and all the room was exactly as he remembered it. He couldn't help to remember when he was there for the last time, before the Quidditch World Cup in fourth year. He couldn't help to cry on the good memories of his former best friend, the fiend he had killed. Even if he knew he couldn't have done anything different, he still couldn't banish that thought from his mind. He had murdered Ron.

After tossing around half the night, Harry couldn't take it anymore, so he went down to have some fresh air. He met Mrs. Weasley in the kitchen.

"You couldn't sleep too, could you?" she asked sadly

"Yes, I couldn't. Too much memories in that room. It made me think again that I murdered him."

"You had no choice. It's sad, but it's true. So, don't plague yourself with those thoughts when you're so near to such an happy day as your wedding, dear."

"I was wondering if maybe I can sleep in there with Hermione. It will make all of that more bearable." Harry said.

"I think maybe it is better if we forget that room. Tomorrow I'll add a bed in Ginny's room. For tonight, you can sleep on the couch, to not wake them"

"To not wake who?" Ginny and Hermione asked together from the stairs.

"How long the two of you had been overhearing us?" Harry asked

"Long enough to know you've problems sleeping in Ron's room. Come on, there is plenty of space in our room" Ginny said.

Mrs. Weasley nodded, so the three teenagers went upstairs to Ginny's room, Harry entering Hermione's bed and cuddling near his fiancé.

Ginny smiled. "They are really meant to be. I'm so happy for the two of them. They are really in love." With this, she fell asleep too.

Next day, when Harry went in the kitchen to have breakfast, he found a surprise. The two elder Weasley's sons who were not arrived yet, Charlie and Bill, were waiting for him at the table, already eating breakfast.

When Harry entered the room, Hermione on his right, Ginny on his left, they greeted him.

"My, my, our Harry is become quite the ladies' man, isn't he?" Charlie teased him.

Ginny blushed, while Harry said nothing, he only smiled, then pulled Hermione closer to him, kissing her softly.

"Get a room!" the twins yelled, and all the Weasleys erupted in laughter. Harry smiled again.

"Charlie, I don't know if I'm a ladies' man but I can assure you that there is only one lady I'm interested in, and this is my wonderful wife-to-be." He said, then they went to the table to have breakfast.

During the day Ron's room was sealed, not without tears from Mrs. Weasley, so nobody had to see it anymore. It wasn't that they were ashamed of him, but it was too much to continue seeing it, remembering the good times they had had with him.

Days passed quickly at the Burrow, with the twins informing Harry, "their partner in crime" as they defined him, on the new pranks they had invented. They also tried some of them on innocent members of the family.

One day, George met Harry just after breakfast.

"Ok, Harry, this is what you have to do. Go inside and give this candy to Ginny, say you took it at Diagon Alley when you went to order the cakes. Then, all of us will enjoy the show."

Harry did as instructed, and few moments later Ginny had eaten the candy, she started to wink seductively at all the men in the room. Finally she sat on Bill's lap but before she could do something else Fred gave her another candy and the effect disappeared.

The twins winked at Harry and high fived each other.

Finally, the moment of the departure arrived. Harry and Hermione thanked the Weasleys for the hospitality, then grabbed their baggage.

"We will see you one week before the wedding at Potter's Manor, to complete the preparations." Harry said, then they Apparated to the Grangers'.

Here they had dinner with Hermione's family, Mrs. Granger cooked for them roasted chicken, Russian salad, and then something she had learnt to cook in Hermione's Hogwarts years: a big pumpkin pie.

***

The day before Harry's and Hermione's departure for Potter's Manor, her aunt and uncle came to visit, with her cousin too. She was a stunning girl, with blonde hair, sky blue eyes and quite tall, too.

As soon as she saw Hermione's hand entwined with Harry's, she went to them.

"Hi, I'm Samantha. You're Harry, I suppose" she said, extending her hand for him.

"Yeah, I'm Hermione's fiancé" he replied, shaking her hand. She smiled at him and started chatting.

After a while, Hermione took him away.

"Excuse her, she always tries to steal all the boys who are interested in me" she said, apologetically.

"Well, I'm not interested in you. I'm in love with you, it is different. Let me give her what she deserves."

Then he walked to her, smiling, and started talking with her again. Then, he offered her one of Fred and George's Sexy Candies. She ate it, and Harry quickly walked out of the room.

Few moments later, Aunt Ellen yelled: "Samantha! What are you doing, trying to seduce Uncle Robert?" Harry and Hermione giggled, but then they fell on the ground laughing when they heard her reply.

"But Mum, he's so hot…" Samantha said, with sexy voice. Harry decided it was enough, so gave Hermione the counter-candy and she went, giving it to her cousin, who returned normal and, embarrassed, ran out of the house.

***

When the Weasleys arrived by Floo Powder to Potter's Manor, Harry and Hermione greeted them, then Harry showed them their rooms.

"Here there is your room, Mr. and Mrs. Weasley" he said, opening the first room in the East wing of the manor.

"Harry, dear, when will you call us simply Arthur and Molly?" Mrs. Weasley said. He smiled sheepishly.

The room was very large, with a huge bed and oak drawers. The walls were painted of a light yellow.

"Harry, this room, is very nice, thanks" Arthur commented when he saw it.

Then it was the turn of Fred and George. Harry led them to a room at the end of the corridor. When they arrived, he winked at them.

"I thought you would like to be in a safe distance from your mother, so I assigned you this room. By the way, your Sexy Candies helped me few days ago." He explained them why and when, then showed them the room.

It was a little smaller than their parents' one, but it was still very big. It had two four poster beds and a huge mahogany wardrobe. The walls were again in light yellow.

"It is perfect, Harry"

Finally, Harry accompanied Ginny to her room, who was next to his own. It had light pink walls, flowers in it and two huge beds.

"Why there are two beds?" she asked.

"Because till the wedding Hermione will sleep here with you to keep you company. This house is huge, and it is easy to feel yourself lonely."

He then left the room and met with Hermione in the living room, where they were alone. He hugged her from behind, nuzzling her neck and whispering:

"Hey, sweetheart."

"Hey, honey. Have you finished assigning the rooms?" she replied

"Yes, now I'm all for you" he said with an husky voice. She turned and looked him in the eyes. Both of them could melt in the other's eyes, but she really felt her knees weaken, staring directly in his emerald pools. Sweetly, their lips met, then their tongues started battling, and a sweet kiss became a very heated one.

From a dark angle, the last true Marauder alive watched the scene and smiled.