Unofficial Portkey Archive

Jedi Mages by Harry85
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Jedi Mages

Harry85

Disclaimer: I don't own nobody of the characters, they are property of JK Rowling

A/N: Thanks to all my faithful reviewers! Your comments mean very much to me. And thanks to my wonderful beta Petunia.

Coolone007: No, he hasn't it and I don't think he will have it, too. It would be too obvious as he is still in school and any of his mates could see it.

KypDurron: Have you ever had doubts on that? Lol

Beppo: Simply, Ron is a git and made his choice. Not a good one, though.

JayaMioneDurron: Well, you know how is Harry with girls…

RickyElRey: Read this chapter and you'll know. *winks*

AlexDurrani: I don't confirm it and I don't deny it…after all I cannot give my story away, can I? *smiles*

Chapter Thirteen

"The Strongest Weapon"

The term finished and by now every one in the school knew about them being a couple. Ron was not very happy though, and avoided them until the day of the departure for returning at home.

Harry and Hermione accompanied their friends to the station, then they returned to the castle.

They had lunch with the Professors and Dumbledore gave them two weeks of total relax. In the afternoon they went for a long walk in the park and after a while they seated in the shadow of a tree near the lake. They chatted a long time, always leaned one on the other and laughed a lot.

After some time Harry kissed her and she immediately replied deepening the kiss. When they were breathless they parted, catching their breath while Harry continued stroking her cheek tenderly.

"I love you, Mione. I had loved you from a long time" he finally whispered.

"I love you too, Harry" she replied enjoying the pleasure of being in his arms. Finally her dream had come true. Harry truly loved her.

Days passed smoothly for them in the empty castle. They went visiting Hagrid every day and discovered that even Snape out of the school terms could be a little more enjoyable company than usual.

Obviously Hermione obliged Harry to study a little even in those total free two weeks. He however didn't complain, the only fact of being with her made every thing they did wonderful for him.

In the evening they relaxed on the Gryffindor common room couches reading novels or playing Exploding Snap. Harry managed even to convince her to learn to play Wizard Chess and she revealed to be a talented player, too.

"Hey, Mione, I didn't teach you how to play for being defeated worse than with Ron you know that, don't you?" he said one night after the third consecutive play won by her. His pouted expression made her giggle.

"Maybe I know the way to make it up" she whispered seductively then kissed him senseless. His thoughts about chess were totally forgotten in the very moment her lips touched his.

Many nights they slept in the same bed cuddled together, her head on his chest and his arm wrapped around her back and all the mornings after that they were filled with the joy of seeing the other as the first thing opening their eyes.

Somehow the two weeks of total freedom finished and they had to restart the training. That night they reached as usual the Room of Requirements and entered finding Dumbledore and McGonagall already there.

"Good Evening, Professors" they said, and were greeted back by them.

"Harry, Hermione from this night and for all the summer at least, you will learn the only thing Voldemort can still do and you not. This is the strongest weapon a mage has and its power is connected with the soul power of the mage as the weapon derives directly from the mage's soul. I think both of you are ready to learn this but I have to alert you. This is not a simple thing to learn and neither to control. For that you need a strong control of your emotions and you have to follow all our directions." Dumbledore said.

"And you need your mind totally clear to learn how to evocate this weapon so now please try to kick out of your mind all your thoughts" Professor McGonagall added.

"It seems an Occlumency lesson" Harry could not help to think.

"Now please raise your wands." Dumbledore said after some minutes.

Harry and Hermione followed the order and looked to Dumbledore. Suddenly from the tip of the Headmaster's wand a blue light emerged and it formed a long stick in the air.

Harry and Hermione gasped in amazement and Dumbledore smiled to them.

"This is what you'll learn to do. This is my "Anima Flamma" or "Soul Blaze", if you prefer. You can use it as a sword and contemporarily as a shield." he explained.

"Harry please, cast on me the strongest "Cruciatus Curse" you can" he added.

Harry looked dumbfounded but obeyed to the old wizard and cried: "Crucio!".

He increased the spell's strength until the red light was very brilliant.

Suddenly Dumbledore moved his sword and it deflected the spell on the roof of the room where it disappeared.

"Now you have seen it and have noticed that could deflect spells. It's time to show that it is really as a sword" Dumbledore said and used it to cut a block of iron that was in the centre of the room. It seemed that the sword had cut it like if it was butter.

"But Professor…how can we do this? How can I and Harry evocate this?" Hermione asked.

"You have to concentrate in letting your soul power to flow in your wand. Both of you can try now."

Harry and Hermione concentrated but for some time they were able only to light their wands' tips a little.

However, after two hours of attempts Harry's wand created a green sword long as the Dumbledore's one. After few moments however it disappeared.

"Don't worry, Harry. It is already an excellent result. Actually I didn't expect from you to be able to evocate it tonight" the Headmaster said and in that very moment Hermione managed to evocate her sword. It was gold coloured but she too wasn't able to maintain it for long time.

"Well, I think for tonight it is enough. You can go to bed" Dumbledore said and they exited the room.

"Minerva, I really don't know where they can arrive. They are the fastest and more powerful apprentices I had ever had. I really wonder what they can do when they would have developed all their potential" Dumbledore said to McGonagall when Harry and Hermione were already far from the room.

In the same moment, Harry and Hermione entered the common room and wished each other good night sealing it with a tender but deep kiss.