Unofficial Portkey Archive

Jedi Mages by Harry85
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Jedi Mages

Harry85

Disclaimer: I don't own nobody of the characters, they are property of JK Rowling.

A/N: Thank you to all my faithful reviewers and readers, I really need your support.

KypDurron: Yes, it was quite hilarious. In fact, they had the decency to restrain themselves…lol

Hermione Potter: I hope you'll like this one, too!!!

AlexDurrani: Well, I never had been to a wedding, but I inspired myself to the ones I read of…

HarryWouldBeAPaladin: Thanks for your suggestion.

Antone: Yeah, I've been teasing all of you a bit…but every time I wanted to write the wedding, the rest of the chapter got too long for inserting it too…so I wrote more chapters…

Mister_Midnight: No, I don't think I'll write a sequel, but I'll continue this one for two or three more chapters.

JayaMioneDurron: Well, I'm happy you liked it…there is still a little bit to this one…

Chapter Twenty-Two

"Lovely Honeymoon"

When Hermione woke up next morning, the first thing she saw was a couple of emerald eyes staring at her.

"Good Morning, Harry" she said sleepily.

"Good Morning, love" he replied, caressing her cheek.

"You know, it still seems a dream to me, being your husband. If someone would tell me that two summers ago, I would have thought they were mad" he whispered to her, now stroking gently her hair.

"Do you think it is so awful being my husband?" she replied.

He stared at her with a dumbfounded look. She giggled.

"I was joking, Harry" she explained. He smiled and started tickling her, so they fell on the ground, rolling themselves on the floor.

After few minutes, Harry kissed her fully on the lips, pulling her at him. She kissed him back, passionately, till an owl tapping on the window obliged them to part.

It carried an envelope, and when Harry opened the window to let him enter, he left it fall on the bed and flew away.

On the envelope there was written:

Mr. And Mrs. Harry Potter

Potter Manor

Godric's Hollow

Harry opened it, and there was a note.

Dear Harry and Hermione,

this is my wedding gift for you. Enjoy

your honeymoon.

See you soon,

Remus

While Harry was reading it, two tickets fell on the floor, and Hermione picked them up.

"Harry, we really need to thank him! He signed for us a royal suite in the best Wizarding hotel in the Hawaii!" Hermione squealed, reading the destination.

Harry looked at the tickets and smiled, shaking his head. Then he took a piece of parchment, his quill and wrote him.

Dear Remus,

thanks for your present!

It is really wonderful, and we're

sure we will enjoy it a lot.

We will owl you from there and then

when we are back.

Yours,

Harry and Hermione

In the meantime, Hermione had gone in the bathroom, to have a shower. Harry put out of the drawer some fresh clothes and waited for her to exit.

When she was ready, he hugged her and kissed her softly on the neck. She smiled.

"You know, last night was the best night I ever had" he said, nuzzling on her neck.

"Ditto" she whispered, while pulling him toward the bed.

One hour later, the two of them were in the kitchen, enjoying the breakfast Dobby had cooked for them. It was made of muffins, pancakes, maple syrup, honey, jam, bacon, eggs, tea, coffee and orange juice.

"Dobby, you've not to cook so much everyday only for the two of us, you know that, don't you?" Hermione asked

"Dobby knows that, mistress, but Dobby wants to do his best for Master Harry Potter and his wife, mistress" the house-elf politely replied and Harry rolled his eyes.

"He will never call me just Harry" he whispered to her. She nodded, smiling.

After breakfast, they returned in their room to pack. Harry took some shirts, his swimming trunks with the Hogwarts crest on them, and some other swimming trunks, too. Plus, some long and short trousers and a couple of sweaters. Finally he took his shoes and placed all of it on the bed.

"Do you think this dress will be fine?" Hermione asked, holding a black elegant dress, quite short and quite thigh, with very thin straps on the shoulders and a naked back.

"Well, usually there is an elegant dinner in those places, so it could be perfect for that occasion" he replied, remembering the last time he saw her with that dress. She had looked like a goddess.

While Harry was packing his clothes in his trunk, Hermione chose two other dresses, a red one and a white one, and then many bikinis and beach wear. Finally, she started surveying her wardrobe for casual clothes. She packed some t-shirts, a lot of short tops and then skirts and trousers.

When both of them had finished packing, they went to relax in the living room, as they had not to leave till the next morning. Here, they found many other presents.

Molly and Arthur had sent them a set of China plates, for the important occasions. The twins had chosen a Muggle hi-fi set, with some CDs too.

Ginny had given them some silver objects for adorning the house.

From Seamus, Neville, Dean, Parvati and Lavender they received a total furnishing for a baby's room. Hermione smiled knowingly, she had often spoken with the girls about her taste for babies' rooms, and she recognized their help in what had been purchased.

Finally, they read the huge amount of good wishes they had received from the Hogwarts staff and students.

The last letter they opened was one from McGonagall.

Dear Harry and Hermione,

I want once again to wish you a lot

of happiness. Enjoy your honeymoon,

and when you'll be back we will speak

about your future.

Minerva

Harry and Hermione talked about that a little, then Harry led her to the only room that had remained locked from the reconstruction.

He asked her to close her eyes, then he muttered: "Alohomora!" and the door opened. He took her hand and led her to the centre of the room.

"Now you can open your eyes, sweetheart" he whispered softly.

She did as he said, and her breath stopped. She was facing the huge library of Potter Manor.

"Harry, this is huge! Did you fill it yourself?" she asked, looking at him full of joy.

"Yes, I purchased all the books from "Flourish and Blotts", then added the books we used at Hogwarts. Look, there is also a book I'm sure you'll love" he said, taking a book from the shelves.

It was "Hogwarts: A History Last Revised Edition". Hermione started browsing through it as a child looking at his last toy.

"Harry, they had included all our adventures, too" she exclaimed after some minutes.

"Well, it was predictable. We did a piece of Hogwarts' history after all" he said, beaming at her.

She hugged him and kissed him deeply, before starting her research on the place they would pass their honeymoon.

"Oh no! I've released a monster!" Harry cried in mock horror. She hit him on an arm playfully.

Finally the moment of leaving arrived. Harry grasped his trunk, as Hermione did with hers, and both of them touched the tickets, which were a Portkey.

Few moments later, they landed in the hall of the hotel, managing to not crash on the ground. Harry went to the receptionist.

"We signed the royal suite under the name Potter" he said. The man looked at his forehead, then nodded and gave them their key.

Another man levitated their trunks and accompanied them to the suite.

"If you want to attend the welcoming party, it is near the pool, Mr. Potter" the man said, leaving the room with his tip.

Harry thanked him, then they changed their clothes. Harry wore his Hogwarts trunks and a red with white flowers shirt, which he held opened, as it was very hot.

Hermione wore a light blue bikini, under a white short shirt that she knotted just over her belly, and some beach pants. They headed then toward the pool.

Here they were greeted, as well as the other new guests, by a team of Hawaiian young witches, dancing for them the traditional dance of the isles. Then every guest was adorned with a circle of exotic flowers.

Finally, the director of the hotel welcomed them officially. A cocktail was prepared for them in the bar.

It was made of rum and fruit juice, so Harry and Hermione, who weren't usual drinkers, felt it too alcoholic. Still, they drank all of it.

Then they took two deckchairs and sat under the sun on the border of the pool.

After a while, Harry went for a dip. He swam alone for a little, then he tried to convince Hermione to join him. He hadn't success, so he continued to swim alone.

A young and very attractive witch neared him.

"Hi. I'm Kate. Do you want to swim a little with me?" she said, going even closer to him.

"No, thanks. I'm not alone, here."

"Well, that girl didn't seem interested in swimming with you…" she said, looking at Hermione.

"That girl is my wife" Harry snapped at her, going away. The girl was speechless.

The rest of the day passed smoothly, they ate sandwiches near the pool and finally Hermione joined Harry in the water. They tried the Olympic trampoline, and Hermione showed him all the practice she had had when she lived as a Muggle.

She was amazing. Harry could even be the most powerful wizard on Earth, but she was a not less powerful witch, and often was better than him at Muggle sports.

Well, that was not a surprise, if you consider how Harry lived as a Muggle. Still, she was able to do many things.

That night, after dinner, they walked under the moon, on the white sand of the Hawaiian beach. It was their first contact with that sand, and it felt very good under the skin of their feet. It was really smooth.

All the situation was very romantic, a young couple, just married, under the stars near the sea. They sat, Hermione on Harry's lap, looking at the beauty of the sky.

She leaned on his chest, and he wrapped his arms around her, pulling her closer.

"It is really sweet being under the stars like this" he commented, and she turned, smiling at him. She leaned toward his face, and then kissed him sweetly.

"It is sweet being with you, everywhere we are" she replied.

They stayed that way a long time, snogging under the stars, till she started trembling.

"Are you cold, honey?" Harry asked, while giving her his sweater. She nodded, then put it on, over her light pink shirt. Harry snuck an arm around her waist and they returned to the suite.

Here, Hermione went to change to her bed clothes in the huge bathroom, with white walls, a big bathtub and also a shower box. The handles of the door and the faucets were lined with gold thin decorations. While she had a warm bath, Harry looked the rest of the suite.

The bedroom had a huge and very soft bed, one bed table on either side of it and a big wardrobe on the opposite wall. Then there was the living room. In it there was a plasma TV occupying all the wall before the couches. There was a Dolby Surround hi-fi stereo system, too, and a fridge.

"This hotel is the perfect union of magical and Muggle" Harry thought.

Then he exited on the balcony. From there, he had a wonderful sight of the ocean by night, with the soothing sound that was typical of the good days. He had never been to the seaside before, but he already loved the sound of the waves on the sand, crashing calmly, one after the other.

When he turned to go back to the bedroom, he saw Hermione just behind him.

"It is beautiful, isn't it?" she asked, a little sadly.

He noticed that.

"Mione, why are you sad?" he asked

"Oh, it's nothing. Only, the sound of the sea always make me think about the dead people I knew. Now I was thinking about your parents, even if I never met them, and Sirius. They would have been happy to see the man you had become" she replied.

Harry hugged her, kissing her forehead.

"Maybe without the Dursleys' harassment, I would have not been so good. Let's go inside, the wind is becoming chill" he whispered and led her inside, holding her hand.

Next day, they had breakfast in their room, with Harry that brought it to Hermione, taking the tray from the house-elf the hotel had sent them.

After that, they dressed and went to the beach. Here they met some Italian wizards and started chatting happily. Then, the Italians invited them to their party, that night.

Later in the day, Harry met some other Quidditch fans, and they went to play in the hotel's pitch. It was in the middle of the ocean, with the hoops coming out of the water. After a couple of matches, in which Harry caught the Snitch, they headed back to the beach.

Hermione was reading her copy of "Hogwarts: A History Last Revised Edition", when a witch neared her.

"Excuse me, are you Hermione Granger?" she asked

Hermione stopped reading, and nodded.

"Excuse me, but I wanted to know you since your defeat of You-Know-Who. Obviously, it was Happy Potter's merit too, but I wanted to know the witch who defeated him."

So they started chatting, and Harry found them this way. He joined the conversation, till it was time to go and get ready for the Italian party.

After a quick shower, the newlyweds headed to the beach again. There they found the Italian wizards lighting a fire. They were welcomed and were offered two seats. They ate sausages and potatoes cooked on the fire, listening the others singing and watching them dancing.

One of the Italians, John, was finally able to drag them to dance. They moved on the rhythm of the slow songs they were playing, Harry inhaling her scent of vanilla and lemon.

After another couple of hours on the beach with the Italians, Harry and Hermione headed to bed.

They had a great time for two weeks, enjoying the sun, the sea and the friends they made. Harry had never had so much fun in his life, and they had their intimate moments, too. It had been definitely a good time.

But as all the good times and things, also their honeymoon had to finish. They were by now in their last evening in the Hawaii.

For the occasion, as there was an elegant dinner followed by a ball, Hermione wore the black dress she had brought with her. Harry had convinced her to put it on, instead of the red one.

Harry, too, was dressed fine. He had a black robe over grey trousers and a white shirt.

They ate a typical Hawaiian dinner, while the young witches danced between the tables on the Hawaiian music. After all the guest had eaten, the tables were discarded and the music changed to a slow one. Harry led Hermione to dance, and wrapped his arms around her waist, while she did the same around his neck. They moved close, enraptured in the other's gaze, and didn't notice that the music had stopped. Then Harry kissed Hermione and she replied, deepening the kiss and showing him all her desire for him.

When they parted, all the other guests clapped their hands at them.

***

Few days after having come back to Godric's Hollow, Harry and Hermione Apparated to Hogsmeade, then they walked to the castle.

They met Hagrid, and chatted a little with him, then they headed toward McGonagall's office.

Here, the Headmistress welcomed them.

"Harry, Hermione, I hope you enjoyed you honeymoon" Minerva said.

"Yes, Minerva, we absolutely did" Harry replied. Then they started talking about Harry's and Hermione's decisions for the future.

"Well, Minerva, we are really honoured by your offer to become Hogwarts Professors, plus we had already had our quantity of dark wizards, so we accept the positions" Hermione said.

"Yes, we will always be available for Moody if he needs us in some emergency, but we prefer to stay here. The castle is our real house" Harry added.

And so, Hermione became Transfiguration Professor, while Harry took the Defense Against Dark Arts position. They were the youngest Professors in Hogwarts' history.

"So, now they have another bit to add to the next revised edition" Harry joked, while they were going back to Hogsmeade, to have a good Butterbeer at the Three Broomstcks.