Unofficial Portkey Archive

Just You by gypsybaby21
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Just You

gypsybaby21

Title: Just You

Author: Aya

Disclaimers/Spoilers: 1-4-MWPP ~ the gang in their 7th year

Rating: NC-17

Pairings: Lily/James and a few others.

Note: James and Lily are not together in the first six-eight chapters of the story.

Warning: Language and poison dust.

Chapter One: James Dreams

The Fight:

"Come on Moony, don't be like that," Sirius consoled him.

Remus glared as he glanced up at his delightfully rumpled friend. "Oh? How should I be? I just caught you fucking my girlfriend!"

Sirius cleared his throat and looked down in shame. "Ex-girl-"

Remus rolled his eyes and gritted his teeth as anger rolled through him. "It doesn't matter! You shouldn't have gone after her in the first place. Sirius you could, well can, have any girl in this school-"

"Except for Lily," James put in as he walked into the Gryffindor common room with a questioningly look plastered to his face.

Remus sighed, irritated at the interruption. "Except Lily. Why did you have to go after Jez?"

Sirius glared, tired of the situation. "She's not your girlfriend anymore, you dumped her. Why are you so upset? You act like I cheated on you!"

Remus threw his hands up in exasperation. "Whatever!"

"No! Not whatever. If you still had feelings for her I would have backed off, but then why did you break up with her?"

He bowed his head and focused his gaze on the floor. "I don't have feelings for her."

Sirius gritted his teeth. He flipped his head as a lock of black glossy, blue streaked hair dropped into his face. "Then Moony help me understand why you are so bloody angry!"

"It's just…you know I broke up with her. Y-you were supposed to be on my side, not ditch me for a fast fuck rump."

Sirius paused and glanced down at Remus, who had sat on the Gryffindor couch. He suddenly grinned, plopped down, and draped an arm over his friends' shoulders. "You need to go and wash you mouth out. You curse way too much."

"Sirius!" Remus barked.

He laughed slightly then quickly sobered. "I'm sorry about not being there to talk crap about her, but I'm not sorry that I 'got' with her. I understand what you're saying, but I hadn't had sex in three months, she was hot, and she came on to me like a dog in heat. Get it?" he added as a side note. "Moon-boy what was I supposed to do? Hey you did her, you know how good she is with her tongue…maybe we could talk about that? I mean it's kind of hard to tell her no when she's sucking on my neck."

Remus grinned and bowed his head at his friends' words. "She is good isn't she?"

Lily, who'd been reading a book at the study table, lifted her eyes up and groaned. "Men! I sometimes worry about the manly race."


James


James gave her a boyish smile from where he sat on the couch. His arms were draped on behind it on both sides. Slowly he licked his lips as she glanced at him.

"And what Mr. Potter is that look?" Lily asked snippily.

"Lily? Can you come here?"

Sirius and Remus looked at both Lily and James, then at each other, grinned and got up to leave.

"Hey where are you going?" Lily asked puzzled. "He isn't getting any!"

Sirius threw his head back in laughter then kicked his leg indicating a kick in the ass. "Oh shot down!"

"We have to go anyway," Remus said a bit more gently.

"Where?" James asked his face red with anger and embarrassment.

"Moony and me, we gonna go and get 'em some girls!" Sirius spoke with an uneducated persons dialect.

"Don't talk like that Sirius," Lily said grinning. "And how can you possibly want another after you just got done with…you know."

Sirius lifted his eyebrows and perked up. "You know…what? Come Lils say it. James' innocent little Lils-y babe isn't scared of saying 'the' word is she?"

In challenge Lily mimicked Sirius's stance. "Fucking."

Sirius sucked in a breath. "Oh-that turned me on!"

James lifted his eyebrow, glared, and leaned his head back. "Padfoot get the hell out and let me get kinky with my girl!"

They laughed.

Lily then smiled, stood up, and reached for the hem of her Muggle t-shirt with the words 'Potters' Girl' stretching across the front.

"Jamie baby, do you want to get kinky with me?" she asked innocently.

James smiled and turned to Lily. His eyes widened at the look on her face. "What guy in their right mind wouldn't?"

"What do you want to do to me?"

James' Adams apple bobbed up and down as he watched her slowly lift her shirt up. He smiled as he saw Remus and Sirius's eyes widen, making them look like shocked bugs.

"Do you want to see me naked?" A sexy exotic smile eased onto Lily face.

James's smile vanished from his face.

"Um, maybe we should go?" Remus' voice squeaked.

Sirius slapped him hard on the back. "What are you nuts? If Lily's doing this now maybe she'll go on."

Remus sneered at Sirius in disgust. "You're one nasty bastard Padfoot. She's like our sister!"

Sirius grinned. "Or so I've been letting you think."

James glared at Sirius.

"Okay yes, we'll go!"

Sirius and Remus practically ran out.

Biting her lip, Lily lifted the shirt up and over her head. The white creaminess of her breasts slightly rising over the lining of her red silky laced bra. James's knees were spread, but Lily didn't go between them like he expected, she spread her legs and closed his own with hers. She then gently cupped her breast.

James ground his teeth together and groaned. "Oh Lily, baby…"

"What do you think?" her timid voice asked.

"You're beautiful."

"We'll do this, but you can't touch me until I give you permission, okay?"

James frantically shook his head.

"Kay," Lily smiled.

She lowered herself down onto his lap, still holding her breasts in her hands. She leaned forward and gently tugged on his lip with her teeth. Her hands slowly trailed down her slender waist and came to contact with the buttons of her Stonewashed blue jeans. She slid the buttons out of their slots one by one. The sluggishness of her moves was driving him crazy.

He made an attempt to help her, but Lily shook her finger at him. "No-no! You promised!"

"Right sorry, continue please."

Lily giggled at his enthusiasm and turned her chin into her shoulder looking away as she undid her pants. When she was done she slowly slide her hand in. She gasped and closed her eyes.

This was the most erotic experience James had ever seen. His girlfriend, beautiful and exotic girlfriend at that, was half naked touching herself while on his lap. He was in heaven…or soon would be.

"Do you like watching me touch myself?" Lily whispered looking at him intently.

Lily shut her eyes, imagining James's strong tender hands running along her breasts. Oh how she couldn't wait to run her fingers through is wild unruly brown hair, to look deep in his eyes as he entered her, to hug him tightly to her chest, and smell his sweet masculine scent as he pushed her over the edge. She bit her lip and rubbed herself faster as an image of James's naked body on top of her filled her head. She silently wondered what his beautiful face would look like during an orgasm.

"Oh yes," his voice cracked, his eyes darkened with desire as he dropped his hands around her back and cupped her buttocks.

"That's-mm-all I'm allowing you to touch at the moment. You touch anything else and I stop," Lily gasped out.

"Right," James whispered slightly pushing his hips up more firmly between her thighs.

Lily lifted herself up. Her stomach met his eyes. She smiled at his panicked look and bent down to caress his face. "I'm not stopping," she whispered in his ear, then stood up fully.

He glanced down and continued to watch the small, yet suddenly frantic, movement between the crevices of her jeans beneath her underwear. Her hips rolled at the movement of her hand and her breath hitched as she leaned down to capture his lips, lapping him up like a bowl of chocolate. Lily groaned at the taste of him and felt her knees slightly weaken.


"Chocolate and butter beer, Jamie, you taste so good!"

"Lily please," James begged breathlessly.

Lily shook her head with a smile, took her hand out of her panties, and placed them on her jeans. She shimmied out quickly and James watched them slowly fall to the floor.

James grinned in pleasure and pain as he stared at her matching sheer underwear. "Gods! I love your practical mind."

Lily smiled shyly and brought her hands up to the front of her bra. Never taking her eyes from him she unclipped the snap letting it slowly fall down her arms. James gritted his teeth and gasped.

"Oh god," James' breathing accelerated.

"Jamie?"

James fought to get his breathing under control. "Yes?"

Lily gave a half smile. "Will you touch me now?"

James sighed happily and lifted himself up like a cat stretching calmly, but there was no calm in his mind, which had exploded at the sight of her beautifully exposed breasts. Her nipples were pink and the cold air had made them slowly start puckering. His hand reached for the side of her face and gently he stroked her cheek. Her innocent, expectant look was almost his undoing as he crashed his lips down upon hers.

Lily pulled back an inch and grimaced. "Jamie, I love your body in your clothes, but you have way too much on."

James smirked. "I agree. Let's take them off."

"We should go to your room."

James stopped and finally looked at their surroundings. He groaned and then threw her over his shoulder. She shouted in shock.

"Jamie!" she laughed as she felt James' hand groping her rump.

"Bloody hell!" James groaned as he felt her lift his shirt up and start kissing the curve of his back.

He ran up the stairs two at a time, flung his door open, locked it, and gently placed Lily on the bed. "Oh Lils, I want you so bad!"

James lifted his head and examined her. Her cheeks were flushed, her mouth looked well kissed, and her body temperature had delightfully risen. She looked irresistible, but he had no plans of resisting. He dropped down to her and began to lightly sprinkle kisses along her stomach, over her breasts, on the sides of her hips. He pushed his hands up her thigh and cupped her in his hand, running his finger teasingly over the folds before inserting a finger. She groaned and slowly begin lifting her hips up to feel him more.

"Do you know how beautiful you are?" James whispered against her temple.

"James, I appreciate the comments, but if you don't fuck me right now I-"

James eyes widened at the obscenities flowing from his loves mouth. "Lily!"

She blushed. "I can't help it. I feel like I'm going to die if you don't take me right now!"

James smiled adoringly at her. He gently ran his hand through her hair and brought her hands down to the buttons of his jeans. Lily gasped at his actions and went to take her hand back, but James groaned and pushed her hand fully against him.

"How can you be shy after what you just did?" he asked incredulously.

She shrugged and averted her gaze as he rubbed her hand back and forth over the front of his jeans. She squeezed lightly, releasing a gasp from James. He bowed his head back as he felt her begin to unbutton his jeans. As Lily pulled out the last button she dropped her hands to the side of her. She flinched slightly as she heard James tug them down his legs, followed by his other articles of clothing.

By the time he was fully undressed, standing naked in front of his bed, Lily had become so embarrassed that she had closed her eyes, her hands still motionless at her side.

James looked down at her and smiled at her innocence. "Baby, look at me."

Lily popped one eye open and then slowly allowed the other eye to follow. Her eyes widened and her mouth slightly gaped. "Wow."

James bowed his head and grinned sheepishly. "I'm guessing you approve?"

"Oh yeah baby!" Lily huffed. "Get your beautiful ass over here!"

James laughed and jumped on her. He trailed kisses over her flustered skin, nibbling, nipping, and licking.

"You taste so good!" James sighed into her collarbone and began twirling his tongue around the places he kissed.

He traced his tongue along the curve of her breasts, down the middle of her stomach, and gently suckling the feminine curve of her hip.

Lily jerked as she felt his kisses go lower and lower. "Oh, James-please-not there!"

James ignored her as he settled the upper half of his body between her legs. He spread her folds, pushing through her red curls, and inserted his tongue, lapping at her. She gasped at the feel of his tongue inside of her. Her taste tore a low groan from him that rippled through Lily's body causing a surprised cry to escape her lips.

"Oh Lil, you're so wet."

She groaned as she felt his tongue push deeper as if he were trying to swallow her up. Her hips lifted up and down as she raised her hand up to grasp the bars of the bed.

"Oh what are you doing to me?" Lily gasped lifting her hips higher and tighter to his mouth.

Her right hand went down over his head followed by her other hand, which had been clutching the bedpost. She ran her hands loving through his hair, lifting her head up to watch him assault her lower region with his tongue. He sucked her nub sending vicious stabs of pleasure scorching through Lily's body. Her grip turned into a death grip as she applied pressure to the back of his head, pushing him deeper in to her, her hips rising frantically.


"Uh-oh! James, something's happening. I'm going to-" Lily greeted her teeth not knowing that any minute she would have an official orgasm that came from a guy and not a toy. She puffed out gasps of breath, shaking her head frantically back and forth as she felt herself getting ready to explode.

James felt her thighs clench around his head, felt the tremors start to rack her body and evilly he lifted his head before she could reach her peak. She grunted in displeasure and tried to pull him back, her hips still lifting to him.

"You are so sensitive," he chuckled and kissed her belly.

Lily growled at his slow, tender kiss and got to her knees, pushing him up on his, and their bare, heated bodies touched. They groaned in unison at the feel of one another against each other. Lily clasped her fingers together behind James's head and rammed her mouth to his, kissing him as if he were her air. James wrapped his long capable hands around her hips, pushing their midriffs hard together. He grunted as his member brushed against her belly.

"Can I kiss you?" Lily asked.

James pulled his lips back. "You are."

Lily bit her bottom lip and held back the girlish giggle that had been threatening to erupt ever since they had started. "Like you kissed me?"

James grinned, "It'll be a little different."

"Jamie, I may be a virgin but I'm not stupid. I know the differences in our anatomy."

He pushed his hand through her hair, cradling the side of her face in his hand. "Can't get anything past you."

"I'm smart one!" she agreed licking her lips as she glanced down. "I can't wait to taste you," she whispered breathing against his neck, causing James to shudder with passion.

She leaned down and ran her tongue over his nipple, pushing tip to tip. James cupped her head lovingly while she continued to explore him with little nibbles, licks, and kisses. He groaned as he felt her tongue sliding down the middle of his muscled stomach.

"Your stomach is so hard," she whispered.

James felt his eyes roll to the back of his head as she made a sucking nose against him. "That's not all that's hard."

"As I noticed," she grinned lifting her eyes to his as she wrapped her hands around his manhood.

She dipped her head and caressed the tip of him with the tip of her tongue, gently, slowly circling him. It jerked surprising Lily. She gave a laughing gasp and inserted the tip into her mouth and gently applied pressure with her hands at the bottom as she bobbed her head up and down.

"Oh baby, I'm dying!" James groaned his hips jerking with her motions.

She went down further with her mouth and James yanked her head up by her hair. He gritted his teeth and glared with determination as he lifted her from her position on the bed and turned her around pushing her back to the bed.

He fell on top of her, he spread her legs, her thighs cradling his hips, and started to enter, but she refused.

James slightly irritated spoke, "What sweets?"

"Uh-umm, I want to be on top," Lily said then, taking advantage of his shocked state at what she'd said, swept him onto his back.

She lowered herself down onto him. The tip entered her and slowly inch-by-inch she accepted him into her body. James stopped suddenly as he felt the mark of her virginity. "Go slow Lil," he whispered, but she didn't listen as she impaled herself hard onto him.

He growled and threw his head back.

"Oh, owe," Lily shook her head trying to push the pain away.

A tear trailed down her cheek and she bit her lip. James lifted his hand up and brushed it away. "I love you Lily," he whispered softly. "You don't have to say it back."

She looked at him, shocked. "I-I love you too."

James lost all control of his breathing and his hips jerked involuntarily causing Lily to squint her eyes in pain.

"Oh, I'm sorry love," James whispered lifting his body up to wrap his arms around her.

She smiled at his tenderness and pushed him gently back down. He looked at her questioningly. His eyes widened with shock and pleasure as he felt and saw her slowly start to grind her hips back and forth along him.

Lily's eyes widened in surprise as the pain dissipated and pleasure took place.

James rolled his head, holding his breath in as her movements became slightly faster. "-Oh, oh yes!" he groaned finally letting himself breath.

"You like that do you?" Lily grinned down at him breathlessly and then threw her head back.

She lifted her arms up over her head and clutched her auburn locks of hair as she lifted herself and pushed against him. James pushed out pants of breath and lifted his hands up to her.

"Oh James," Lily whispered as she felt his hands kneading her breasts.

James gritted his teeth and her medium set pace. "Lily faster, or I'm going to take over."

Usually she'd have argued with him, but under the circumstances Lily understood his frantic behavior and obliged to his demand, pushing her hips down, rolling, back and forth.

She went faster and harder. Rolling her hips into him. James sat up and held her too his chest.

"Oh god!" Lily huffed. "Ah, nice," she gasped clutching James to her chest.

Their new position, with James sitting up and Lily riding him in his lap, had made the friction between them build faster and harsher. He bowed his head, his hips jerking up to meet her motions, and bit her shoulder to silence a cry.

"Oh yes!" Lily cried. "Oh god yes!"

A glistening drop of sweat slid down the side of James's face. He grasped her hips and pushed her down harder, biting deeper into her shoulder, as pleasure coursed through his body.

"James you better wake the hell up!"

James pulled his teeth from her shoulder and looked up at her. "Lily what did you say?"

"I said wake up you damn idiot!"

James jerked up and opened his eyes to see Sirius looking down at him. "Damn it Sirius!" James groaned sounding as if he would cry. "How I wish I lived in my dreams…Fuck! I was this close…" he lifted up his thumb and forefinger.

Sirius grinned evilly. "Another Lusty Lil?"

James rolled his eyes and lifted himself up from his bed in jerky painful motions. "I hate that you named my dreams!"

"Why don't you just ask her out? Damn, it's not like she'd say no."

"I can't ask her out! She hates me for one-the virgin frigid queen ice bitch would freak!"

"Virgin frigid queen ice bitches are always the wild ones…once you open them up…literally," Remus put in smiling and licking his lips at a distant memory.

James lifted his eyebrows at Remus, then stood up, went over to grab a towel and his school robes.

"Jamie boy, every girl in this school wants a crack at you. Hell, I'll bet a couple of guys…"

James glared, lifted his arm up and pointed at Sirius warningly. "Finish that sentence and I kill you!"

Sirius threw his hands up in defense. "Hey, don't knock it 'til you've tried it, it's not so bad!" he smirked at James's face, "All I'm saying is ask her out, what's the worst that could happen?"

~~~~~~~~

"How dare you Potter?" Lily Evans screamed. "Why would I go out with you?" she added in disgust.

She lifted her glass of water up and threw it in his face. She then put her fork in her whipped creamed dessert and flung it in his face. James gave her a tight grin, licked the whip cream from his lips, and walked back to his seat next to a hysterical Sirius and an apologetic, but humored Remus.

"The worst she could do huh?" James said shaking his head at Sirius.

He just laughed.

*Lily Evans I will have you by the end of this year, * he told himself.

To Be Continued…