Unofficial Portkey Archive

Just You by gypsybaby21
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Just You

gypsybaby21

Chapter Two: Lily Dreams

Lily:

"I can't believe he had the nerve to ask you out after what he's put you through over the years! I mean…"

"Well, Lil-sybob, if you want to get technical he did stop making fun of you a last year."

"Because he had nothing left to say to her! He couldn't call her 'bucktoothed' or 'flat-chested' anymore and that potions you messed up last year got rid of her horn-rimmed glasses. Lily now has perfect vision."

Lily, who'd been listening to her two best friends bickering back and forth, finally spoke with a peeved tone. "They were not horn-rimmed…just, just very thick!"

Ari pursed her lips. "They were horn-rimmed."

Lily just shook her head in denial.


"Ah-yeah! Anyway, oh gods, his whole group is just out of their mindset. They do nothing but play tricks on people. They need to grow up. And just because you have a crush on Black, Echo, doesn't mean he's any better!" Ari yelled.

Echo sighed. "I didn't say anything!" she grimaced. "You know if my name wasn't 'Echo' they wouldn't be like that too me," she mumbled casting her eyes down to the ground.

Lily glared and cursed those dreadful, sorry excuses for young adult men. She walked closer to Echo and wrapped her arm around the slightly shorter girls slouched shoulders and gave a tight squeeze. "You have a lovely name and don't let anyone tell you differently. Besides, a name doesn't make a person, the size of their heart does." Lily smiled tenderly.

Echo lifted her head up and grinned up at Lily. "Don't get all poetic on me babe!" she teased.

Lily gave a gasp, pretending to be offended as she popped Echo on the shoulder and then roughly rewrapped her arm around her shoulders. Echo shouted with laughter and wrapped her arm around Lily's waist.

"Don't leave me out!" Ari cried pushing between them and wrapping an arm around each of the girls.

Echo, while her name was a bit strange, was a loving, very outgoing person. Her beautiful personality reflected her inner and outer beauty. She could easily be one of the most beautiful girls in the school, but because her name was a laughing case, she wasn't at all popular like she wanted to be.

It irritated Lily to no end that people could be so shallow as to judge a person by their name. It was outrageous to judge someone by his or her looks…thankfully neither Echo nor Ari had to worry about that. Lily on the other hand felt she stuck out like a sore thumb with her reddish brown hair, shockingly oak green eyes, and tiny freckles dusting the bridge of her nose.


"Why do you like him anyway? I mean he teases you the most out of all of them!"

Echo shrugged, her beautiful long black-layered hair lifted and fell with her shoulders. Her amazingly dark blue, so dark almost black, eyes surrounded by soot-black brows and lashes, looked troubled. "I don't know. He's a bully that gets a kick out of making my life a bloody hell, but I see a good side to him, a gentle side, and you know how I love hands…have you seen his hands," she gasped and turned her head to the side letting her tongue hang out as an indication of drooling.

Lily sighed and shook her head, frowning. "Maybe we haven't come as far as we would have liked."

Ari lifted her brown, wonderfully arched, brow up. "Meaning?"

"When we were kids we'd hurt or tease the person we had a secret crush on. I'm just saying maybe, if not, sub-consciously, Black has a little thing for her!"

"Right!" Ari gave a hard-core evil grin. "That'll be the day."

Ari was the tomboyish one out of the group. She'd be the one to start a fistfight with a person she didn't like, and everyone knew it. Which is why she hung out with Echo and Lily. She wasn't stocky, but rather willowy, with long slender coca colored legs and arms. She had light, almost a crisp golden, colored hair, with honey brown eyes. She always had her beautiful shoulder length hair up in a ponytail or a bun of some sort, which irritated Echo to no end.

Ari had also been the only one to lose her virginity when she was fourteen; to a guy she'd met over the summer. While she was extremely forthright, she was also very, very beautiful, not as much as Echo, but pretty close. Her cheekbones where high, and her golden eyes always twinkled with mischief, but those were the good points. The bad ones were that she had been labeled as an 'easy' person. In truth though Ari wasn't easy and even though she put up a tough front, she had a weakness for guys that said they loved her and she would always give herself to that guy, no matter what her previous experience was. So she got used to that and never let herself get too emotionally attached to the person she was seeing.

Echo's porcelain pale skin turned bright red. "I don't think so."

Ari pounded her on the back. "Don't worry Ech-beck! We'll get you a date. You too miss Virgin Mary! You really need to get some. I mean at least Echo has had a boyfriend!"

Echo's doe eyes widened with surprise. "What's a 'Virgin Mary'? Lily you've never had a boyfriend? Have you ever been kissed?"

Lily gave her a pity look that confirmed Echo's questions. "Virgin Mary is a muggle belief that a woman was a virgin when she had a very important baby that would later be labeled the Messiah. He was crucified for preaching…um, I think there might have been more reasons. Anyhow, I've never had boyfriend or been kissed. It's not that I don't want to be kissed, it's just that…well I'm not the best looking person in the world."

Echo and Ari gave her a shocked look. "Who've you been talking too?" Ari asked shaking her head and patting Lily on the shoulders.

"You really do need to get some-thing!" Echo whispered a blush creeping up her face.

Lily pushed her hands into her front slacks, shrugged her shoulders, and leaned forward as she kicked her feet one at a time in front of her. "Maybe your right!"

James:

"You wouldn't dare," Sirius challenged.

An evil glint flickered in James' eyes as he smirked at his friends. "Oh wouldn't I?"

Remus just shook his head in shame. "That's not fair James!"

"Oh come on! If I have to be stuck with these dreams I'm going to make her have them too."

"Just make sure you don't make her have them about Slimy Snivellus!" Sirius shouted in laughter at the look of horror that crossed over James' face.

James quickly snapped out of his horror daydream and sniffed arrogantly at Sirius. "That's why I'm doing the spell and NOT you!"

Sirius smacked his hand to his chest. "Oh, you wound me!"

"Why don't you leave me alone and go sniff around Echo…" James whispered a teasing glint flickering across his eyes.

Sirius ears perked up. "What was that?"

"You heard 'em Padfoot!" Remus chuckled pounding on his back.

Sirius shook his head. "So, you think I have something for that raven-haired beauty huh?"

"Of course!" James grinned tipping a clear liquid into a flask.

"Actually, it's Ari I'd like to get my hands on, you've heard the rumors…"

"Yeah and that's exactly why I'm staying away," James stated.

"Okay, they're just rumors, it doesn't mean they're true!" Remus glared. "I'm surprised at you guys. Always complaining about the rumors that spread about you."

"What rumors?" Sirius asked. "There aren't any bad ones, it's just that once the teachers get a hold of those sex-a-lushes rumors we get weeks worth of detention," Sirius shrugged, and then seeming to get an idea he spoke up again. "There's rumors about us but not about you, why is that?"

"Well because I am of Lykos, which may I remind you wolves mate for life, I get rather attached to the person I make love with," Remus informed.

"Moony, if you 'mate' for life then why didn't you have any hard feelings when 'you' broke up with Jezebel, and then I had sex with her!"

"Which is why I'm always in the potions common room, making potions and counter-spells either undoing the love or killing it! The only thing I'm worried about is that when the potion stops working…"

"It's when you've found your 'mate for life'," Sirius teased.

"Padfoot go to the library. Oh wait, you can't read!"

"Just so you know Moony, I get better grades than you!"

Remus scoffed. "Oh not by far and if I weren't so 'sick' all the time I'd be better than Lily!"

When Lily's name slid out of Remus's mouth James felt an inward shudder flow through him. He slapped his stomach and tried to push out the thoughts of that girl. "Gods, I can't even think straight when I hear her name. I swear someone put a love spell on me!"

Sirius shook his head. "Prongs, the spell tracking potion didn't reveal any; you had nothing cast upon you except for that last curse by Snape."

"Which failed miserably might I add!" James grinned as he added a pinch of silver Fairy Dust into the silver cauldron. "Give me that chamomile."

"Why do you want to make her sleepy? I mean she'll go to sleep soon enough!" Remus asked.

James lifted his eyes up to Remus in amusement and then turned them back down towards the cauldron. "Because Moony, the faster she goes to sleep, the more pleasure I get out of making her lust for me."

"James, I'm ashamed of you. You could go to sleep at the same time, have your dreams mesh together so you'd be in the dream together, make it feel real." Sirius grinned and wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.

James felt his eyes widen. "You can do that?"

Remus sighed and knocked himself in the head. "You are so evil Padfoot!"

Sirius rubbed his hands together with an evil smile spreading across his face. "Let me go get 'that' ingredient."

"You can't do THAT to her! You'll drive her insane! It's not right to be in control of someone else's dreams. You can't make her dream about things she doesn't want to dream about. You can't dream surf either!"

"All right, all right, but I really, really want to guide Lily's dreams!" James pouted. "Have my way with her."

"Prongs, Padfoot, you are a disgrace to our gender!" Remus shook his head sadly as he watched James prepare the potion spell.

~~~~

Lily's Dream:

Lily gasped in pleasure as James nibbled and suckled the throbbing lower lip of her mouth.

She reached for the buttons of her shorts, slipped them out, and discarded them to the side. When she went to lift her shirt up James stopped her and latched his mouth onto her neck.

"Oh James," she gasped.

James smiled devilishly, memorizing Lily's reactions as he licked her neck. He began trailing his hands down her breast towards her stomach and dipping them into her panties. Lily clutched onto his hand as he dipped his finger inside of her. She licked her lips and leaned her head against his shoulder.

"What do you want me to do to you?" he whispered in her ear.

"K-kiss me. Please kiss me," Lily begged in earnest as she lifted her lips to graze his.

James caressed her cheek lovingly as he gazed into her passion filled eyes. "You are so wonderful, so beautiful!"

Lily glanced down at her feet and shook her head. "No."

James lifted her chin up. "Yes. You're wonderful. Your eyes are greener than the leaves in the middle of spring; your hair is as bright and passionate red as your flamboyant attitude. And everyday that I'm with you, I find myself falling more and more in love with you!"

Tears filled her eyes. "Oh James, I love you too!" She lifted her lips to his mouth and slipped her tongue between his teeth.

"Lily? Are you okay?"

"I'm fine…please!" Lily begged jerking her hips slightly.

"Lily, you're groaning in your sleep and moving your hips in a way they should not be…ewe…wake up! I brought you something to drink."

What?

All she wanted was James to peel off her shirt and make sweet passionate love to her, but he kept speaking of drinks and sleep.

"Kiss me James."

"Lily, I'm calling for help!"

"What?" Lily groaned.

Then suddenly she felt her eyes pop open, her dream world washing away as if it were a picture drawn of chalk on a sidewalk and it had rained, washing the lovely piece of work away. "No, oh please no! This can't happen to me! I don't get dreams like that!"

Echo lifted her eyebrows. "What?"

Ari slung an arm around Echo's shoulder. "She had sex dream. Oh our little Lily-sybob is growing up!"

Lily combed her fingers through her hair and felt droplets of sweat clinging to the top of her forehead. "Man oh man…yeah, well get this it was about James."

Echo's mouth dropped open. "Na-uh! Not you and James."

Lily shook her head, reached for a ponytail holder, and put it up. "Yeah…it was intense. Way intense! I felt like I was really going to…you know."

"Orgasm?" Ari supplied. "Wait 'til it's the real deal. Then you can 'wow' it!"

Lily smacked herself and shook her head in shame. "This is such a raunchy conversation," she complained. "I need a glass of water."

After James' rude proposal of asking her to go out with him, Lily had gone through her day as normal as any other person would, but after all the classes she had, ended, and it was time to go to the rooms…well her mind kept straying towards the green-eyed, black haired demon God. He was gorgeous; no sense in denying that…he was also very immature, sometimes straight out rude.

Sometimes? More like all the time.

He was a kid in a man's body, nice body at that too.

Lily smacked the side of her head in a fit of rage. "Stop it thoughts!"

"Well, can we go back to bed now?"

"I suppose," Lily smiled apologetically.

"Goodnight!"

"Night," Lily whispered.

~~~~


"James…I'm tired! Are you done yet?" Sirius rubbed his hand over his eyes. "You could finish this dream spell tomorrow."

"Just this last bit…there done!" James grinned in triumph as the potion did a small 'pop'.

"Finally," Remus yawned.

"Now, all I have to do is slip it in her drink tomorrow at breakfast!" James smiled.

"Great, grand, wonderful! Now shut-up and lets go to bed," Sirius groaned out as he flipped his black hair up and out of his eyes.

Remus gave a yawn again. His golden eyes watered. Running his hand through his light short brown hair, lifted himself up, and followed James and Sirius up to the room.

"So, when's Wormtail coming back?" Remus asked suddenly.

"He said he'd be back when his mother got better."

"How can you get better from disease that's going to kill you?" Sirius asked.

"Sirius! Have a heart," Remus sighed out tiredly. "I'm too tired for this!" He then looked out the window and cringed as he remembered what was coming.

On second thought, how could he forget!

"A full moons coming. I was thinking we might be able to go check out that new cave we saw in the forest," James whispered as he put his pajamas on.

"Sounds good!" Remus smiled.

"Night guys…oh and a, pleasant lusty dreams Jamie!"

"Hold your tongue," Remus scolded tiredly as he settled beneath his sheets.

To Be Continued…