Unofficial Portkey Archive

Just You by gypsybaby21
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Just You

gypsybaby21

Chapter Four: Lusting You

"This cannot be happening!" Echo cried out.

"Yuck! Lily, would you get off of him?" Ari hollered.

Lily plastered herself tighter to James. Her hands sliding down his chest to his jeans, unzipping them slowly. They both sat in one of the Gryffindor common room chairs. Lily's legs were wrapped tightly around his waist as she turned her neck into his and slowly trailed her tongue up the column of his chin. James gripped her hips keeping her in place, pushing slightly for more pressure, as he groaned from the feel of her hands running over his thighs.

"LILY, OFF!" Echo screamed and walked over snatching at Lily's arms.

"James, I'm very disappointed in you," Peter chuckled, trying to sound as if he were scolding. "All you had to do was ask her out, gees!"

James lifted his eyes and glared. "I did! She threw her dessert at me!" he yelled as he tried to help Echo get her off of him.

Echo fell backwards from a push Lily gave her and Lily jumped back into his lap. She shoved her fingers in his hair and licked her lips seductively. "Hmm…dessert sounds good. I want some-better yet, how 'bout you be my dessert!" She bit the nape of his neck.

James bared his teeth, sucking in a hissing breath, as Lily rolled her hips into his.

Sirius chocked and started laughing. "Damn! For the most widely known virgin of the school she sure does know how to turn a guy on. Whoa!"

Echo glanced towards Ari, silently asking for help. "I can't keep pulling her off of him. She may not look it, but damn is she strong!"

Sirius sighed and stood up gently pushing Echo and Ari out of the way. "Let a man do it!"

Echo snorted and tossed her hair. Sirius turned and lifted his eyebrow before wrapping his arms around Lily's waist and hauling her off of James, who groaned at the loss. "Can't you just let her-" he started.

"No!" Ari and Echo yelled.

Sirius collapsed down on the couch sweating and slightly out of breath, Lily still in his arms. James glared. "Padfoot! Get your arms off-"

Sirius pushed his lips together. "Pardon me! She puts up a fight when she wants something! Holy beejesus!" He huffed out wrapping his arm around Lily's shoulder to hold her in place.

"What's the matter Black? A little stronger than you anticipated?" Echo taunted.

Sirius dropped his mouth to say something but was interrupted by Lily trying to get away. She screamed in frustration as he pulled her back.

"Get off me! I want to have sex with James!"

"Oh gods!" James mouth dropped, letting out a gasp and shifting his legs as he shut his eyes.

"I can't believe you said that Lil!" Ari laughed and saluted in shock.

Lily fell back, tiring from Sirius's restraining arm. She let her arm fall between her legs and moved slightly. Sirius jerked back, gulping. "It's true!"

"What the hell was in that potion?" Ari asked rounding on James.

He looked nervous as he fidgeted with his fingers then swiped his hand through his hair. Lily moaned. "God he's cute!"

James gave Lily a smirk from underneath his eyelashes. He then turned towards Ari. "It was a potion that would make her have sex dreams about me!"

Echo snorted throwing her head back. "And since she'd already been having those dreams the potion turned them into reality."

James jerked his eyes towards Echo and grinned. "Y-you mean she'd already been having sex dreams about me? Well-"

Ari lifted her nose up at him. "Don't be so shocked what with you pulling your Quidditch robes off after every practice knowing Lily was there watching me play! Then giving her those little sexy smirks!"

That caused a very smug male grin to spread along James' face. "Sexy huh?"

"Don't flatter yourself baby!" Ari scoffed.

James glared then whipped it off his face. "Okay, how are we going to fix this?"

Remus lifted his head and gave him an oblivious look. "We? We? I don't recall there being a 'we' in this! You need to fix this on your own buddy."

"Sirius?" James asked hopefully.

"Sorry Prongs, you're on your own!"

"You helped make it!"

"Only because I was forced and threatened!" Sirius grinned evilly and wrapped his arm tighter around Lily as she jerked away. "Ah, ah, now, now you lusty babe! Calm down."

Lily glanced at Sirius and frowned. "I want James!" she pouted.

Sirius chucked her under the chin then glanced to a glaring James. "Believe me sweet pea, he wants you too!"

"So then let us have at it!"

Peter just shook his head, still laughing. "This is nuts!"

"Well I'm glad you're having fun. Moony come on!" James said with a pain filled voice.

Peter threw back his head and laughed harder.

Echo grinned. "I love your nicknames for each other! They're so cute…" she turned to Peter. "What's yours?"

Peter stopped laughing and cleared his throat. He sighed and pierced his lips then let out a muffled sound.

"What?" Ari asked.

"Wormtail."

Echo's smile dropped and she gave a disgusted look trying to cover it up. "Oh…well that's not so cute! I-I mean-"

Ari turned and gave Remus a bewildered look. "What is with the nicknames anyhow? Wormtail? What kind of name is that?"

"Forget about it Ari!" Remus sighed heavily. "James, you need to go to the library and figure out how to undo this."

"Why? Why can't we just keep her like this?" James asked, his voice dripping with hope.

Echo gasped and looked at Ari, but Ari was looking at Remus with a shocked look on her face, a realization. Echo cried out in frustration. "If you were to do anything with her it would be rape James Potter! If she wasn't under that potion it would be against her will!"

James hopeful smile dropped. "Yeah. Well, I'll go to the library and see what I can find!"

James slowly got up from his chair. Lily shook her head. "Don't leave! Please don't leave! If I can't touch you then I'll just look…but if I can't look I'll die."

James stopped, turned, smiled gently and walked over to her, ignoring the surprised look that Ari gave him. Lily snagged her nails into Sirius' arm, causing him to gasp in pain and jerk away. She stood up and wrapped her arms around his neck tightly. Just as she was getting ready to devour James mouth, but he stopped her by placing a small kiss on the side of her mouth. She smiled, giving him a questioning look. He pulled back, slightly out of breath, and caressed her cheek with his thumb lovingly.

"You are going to be so mad at me when this is over, figure I mine as well get what I can while it lasts," James whispered leaning his forehead against hers and placing a tiny kiss on her nose.

"I'll could never be mad at you," Lily whispered back wrapping her arms around his waist and slipping her hands into his back pockets, forcing him closer to her.

James gritted his teeth together and pulled away, panting. Sirius stood up and grabbed Lily around her waist as James left.

"Come back fast!" she cried out.

Echo lifted her eyebrow. "God, he really likes her doesn't he?"

Ari glared. "All the same, instead of taking the easy way out all he had to do was court her longer."

Sirius snorted. "Court? In what century are you in?"

"Shove it Black!"

Sirius gave Ari a disgusted look and then smiled up at Echo. "Why don't you come sit here!"

Echo jerked back in surprise. "What?"

He smiled and patted the armchair on his side. "Come sit!"

Echo felt her stomach turn and knew her crush was filling in, only this time she didn't have Lily as an excuse to be mad. She gulped and walked over to the armchair.

Sirius sighed as she sat down, tensed and uncomfortable. He wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her down into his lap, causing her to gasp in shock. Her bottom wiggled as she tried to get away. Sirius bit his lip and held her still.

"You're fine, I'm not going to bite!"

Remus just shook his head and sat down on the floor, leaning on the couch. "You couldn't resist could you?"

Sirius glanced up and gave an innocent smile. "What?"

Echo turned in his lap and smiled with a glare. "What he means is you couldn't resist having a sexy girl fall into your lap and allow her to wiggle her butt into your groin. That better be a flash light," she said smoothly, knowing very well it wasn't.

Sirius snorted in laughter. "A what?"

"Muggle device!" Echo sighed and rolled her hips into him.

"Ah!" Sirius gasped. "You little wench! You're doing that on purpose!"

Lily smiled up at Echo. "Well Ech, you're finally getting to act on your crush."

Sirius leaned his head against Echo's back and smiled. "A crush? On me?"

That was when he felt Echo tense. He pulled back and tried to turn her around, but failed. "Lily! Why did you say that? I trusted you not to say anything! I hate you!" she cried out starting to leave the room, but not before making a little addition. "Now you've given him something to be even more of an ass to me! Thanks a lot!"

Sirius glanced at Lily. "I guess the potion makes her speak her mind huh?"

Ari sighed, a look of defeat evident on her face. She flopped down next to Remus causing him to give her a sad smile. "Hang in there."

"This is going to be a long day!" she sighed leaning her head on his shoulder.

Remus lifted his eyebrow and glanced down at her, snorting in agreement. "Tell me about it."

To Be Continued…