Unofficial Portkey Archive

Just You by gypsybaby21
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Just You

gypsybaby21

Chapter Ten: As Life Unravels

"Oh yes," Peter groaned into Ari's shoulder as he came, shuddering and squeezing her tight to him.

"Oh Merlin that was amazing," Ari gasped raking her nails gently up and down his bare back.

"You're tellin' me!" Peter groaned as he disengaged his body from hers and pulled out of her arms.

"Well, I must say…you are the first guy I've been with that I have tired of in over three days."

"Gee, don't I feel lucky? It's skill!"

Ari snorted and smacked his muscled stomach. "You are so full of yourself."

"Shit, I have to be! I'm a marauder."

"Remus isn't like the three of you. You should all be humble like him."

Peter frowned. "Where did that come from?"


Ari shrugged. "He's not an arrogant person and I like that."

"Moony has his reasons why he's not like us. Still, he'll always be one of us."

"You guys are such good friends how can any of you not be one of you?"

Peter lifted an eyebrow and smirked at the ceiling. "I did not even understand that."

Ari chuckled and turned her body into his, wrapping her arm around his stomach and leaning half of her body on top of his. "I have that way about me."

"You do," Peter grinned at her slowly lifting up.

Ari jerked as she felt his hand slid up to the middle of her ways. "Oh-ah-that mister is going to get you into trouble. You're insatiable Peter."

He bit her neck softly and groaned. "Say my name again."

"Is that a demand?"

"Please," he begged softly.

"Peter, oh yes Peter," Ari groaned seductively.

He swiftly flipped her on to her back. Ari's eyes widened and for a small second she was almost scared. The aura around him seemed dark and slightly evil…dangerous. His eyes flashed in the dark as he pushed himself inside of her. Ari slowly lifted her hand up to his face and stroked his cheekbone. Peter growled and jerked her hand away from his face, pining both of her arms up above her head.

"Don't," he panted in her ear as he violently rammed himself into her.

"Peter," she whispered in a frightened voice.

It was then that the dangerous flash in his eyes faded. His strokes gentled and his kisses turned soft and tender.

"I'm sorry. You make me crazy with wanting you," he spoke gently trailing kisses down her neck.

Ari quickly shook off her fear and grinned devilishly up at him. "Hey, baby if you want it rough…" She flipped him over and pushed him up so that he had to either fall back onto the bed in a lying position or stand up.

As soon as he was to his feet Ari pounced, wrapping her legs tightly around his waist. She captured his bottom lip and bit roughly. He yelped in surprise, but quickly went with her. He grabbed her hips roughly and pushed into her, turning her into a wall for balance.

Ari screamed with the force of his plunges, not sure whether it be from pleasure or pain.

Peter jerked her shoulders to his, pushing them together painfully. The force of his thrusts were slamming her hips and back against the wall. Ari knew that by tomorrow she'd be aching to no end. His grip on her hips tightened even more and Ari gasped as pain shot through her. He roughly bit her neck. She knew in the morning she would also have teeth marks.

His thrusts became so hard that Ari could feel her skin break. The smell of blood filled the air, and at that exact moment as the smell of copper pierced the room Peter came.


Ari cried out faking her orgasm. She was far to frightened and pain filled to have one. She'd never seen this side of him before. The whole three days they'd been together it had been gentle and tender. A couple of times they'd gotten rough and kinky, but it had never been like this. Not to the point where she was bruised or her skin breaking.

Peter carried her over to the bed collapsing on it. Ari pulled herself away acting breathless. "That was amazing," Peter growled smacking Ari on her ass as she turned away from him.

She squeaked. "Yeah," she whispered as she watched him fall to sleep.

Cautiously she lifted herself up and began dressing.

~What is the matter with you? He just got a little caught up in the moment. He was really turned on. It happens.

"Not like that, not with him," Ari mumbled.

~Something was definitely different.

She slowly walked over and placed a kiss on his forehead.

"Must have had a bad day," she said smiling gently down at his face.

As she walked out of his room Ari couldn't but wonder what the nagging feeling in her stomach was.

~*~

For three days they had been 'just friends' and Lily didn't like it. He'd been the perfect friend. Nice and helpful when needed? Puh! It was sickening and getting on her last nerve.

"Maybe you just don't see him as friend material…just don't really see him as anything other than the bully you had to deal with almost your entire life," Lily mumbled to herself as she walked. "Oh, gee, that could be it," she said sarcastically.

~Still, he shouldn't be able to get to you the way he does.

Lily turned the corner swiftly and gasped.

"Oh, um, Lily-sorry…didn't see you there," Echo said a little loudly swiping at her well-kissed mouth.

Snape snorted and rolled his eyes. "Evans, get lost!"

Echo turned and glared, smacking him on the arm. He jerked and frowned at her pretending to be hurt. "She's my friend, be nice."

"That's not what you've been saying for the past couple of weeks."

Lily lifted her eyebrow up in question and folded her arms across her chest. "Really now?"

"Well, you know, you should apologize for what you did," Echo spoke softly.

Lily's eyes widened and ignited with anger. "Apologize? Apologize? It wasn't my fault! I was under a potion and you know that. You shouldn't have taken it so seriously."

"I wouldn't have if you hadn't said it out loud!"

Lily snorted and tossed her head to the side haughtily. "You know, with you being all friendly with Snape you'd think you would have gotten over the fact that I, under the influence, blabbed to Sirius that you had a crush on him."

"What?" Snape asked surprised.

"I don't have a crush on him anymore! It was then and even though I love you it still hurt that my best friend would do something like that to me!" Echo pleaded with him.

Snape frowned at her. "What?" he spoke more softly.

"I don't have a crush on Sirius Black anymore. I swear!"

"Y-you love me?" he whispered softly averting his eyes.

Echo smiled gently down at him. "Of course…did you have any doubt?"

"Oh, ew! Do not want to be seeing this at the moment."

Echo turned and glared. "Lily, grow up!"

"Me grow up? Have you not been around for the past couple of weeks?"

"You know what? I don't want to deal with this right now," Echo snarled out, slipping her hand into Snapes'. "Come on Severus."

"Come on Severus," Lily mimicked.

Echo whipped around. "Lily, you are a sad sorry little person who thinks the world revolves around you. Well here's a little newsflash for you, the only reason anyone has ever liked you, any male anyway, is because you are a prude. They want the reputation of deflowering the ice queen Lily Evans."

Lily felt her bottom lip tremble. "Oh-that was way harsh Ech, I can't believe I ever really thought of you as my friend," Lily's voice wavered.

She flipped around and walked away.

Echo frowned as she watched Lily walk away. "Damnit!" she cried out.

"Shouldn't have said that I'm guessing," Snape commented.

"No shit!" Echo growled.

Snape held up his hands in defense. "Hey, babe, not the enemy here."

"Neither is Lily, we just had a small fight. A small first fight ever between us, one that she's blowing way out of proportion."

"Actually, from what it sounds like…" Snape started.

Echo's eyes widened. "Oh, do not even tell me you are sticking up for her."

"Echo, I'm just saying perhaps you should look at the bigger picture," he snapped out. "Don't bite my head off!" he growled warningly. "I WILL NOT put up with it."

Echo's glare dropped. "I'm sorry. I'm just-I furious that Lily would do something like that and not even bother to apologize."

"You got what I thought, now it's really up to the both of you. Are you guys mature enough to get over something so stupid, or is it that you just weren't friends to begin with?"

Echo sighed and began walking, pulling Snapes' hand with hers.

"Echo my class is the other way."

Echo choked on a sob. "A-are you mad at me?" she whispered.

Snape turned towards her and swiftly walked to her, lifting his hand to caress the side of her face. He dropped his forehead to hers. "No…just not very happy with your judgment. You're damn lucky to have friends like that. You shouldn't let something so little break it up. It's just my opinion though…I-I love you Echo."

She smiled up at him. "I love you too," she said and kissed him gently on the lips.

~*~

Lily ran down the hall as fast as she could, her eyes red and puffy from the tears that had been forming.

"Lily? What's the rush?"

She turned to see James. "Merlin! Why are you always around when I'm at my worst?"

James ran up to her with a timid smile. "It's a gift I guess," he frowned and lifted his thumb to wipe away a tear that had escaped. "Lily? What's wrong?"

"Just another fight with Echo is all!"

James lifted an eyebrow. "I-I didn't know you guys were fighting?"

Lily snorted. "You wouldn't would you? You're always trying to fuck me when I'm with."

James gritted his teeth and pulled away. "Not all the time. That was a little uncalled for."

"I'm sorry. I know you've been trying. This whole friend thing…you've been doing really well, but it's not working, just-you know-go back to hating me, everything easier then."

James looked up and frowned. "Lily, you can't run when things in you life start to change."

"DON'T give me a pep talk!"

"What is the matter with you? I've been tearing my brains out trying to not touch you…trying to be your friend. I've succeeded for three days then you tell me to go back to hating you? Is it that time of month again?"

Lily's eyes widened and anger filled her gut. She curled her fist and pulled it back, but just as she was about to contact with his face James caught her hand.

He stared at her in shock. "LILY!"

"Shut-up!" she growled angrily, tears freely streaming down her face now.

"I think you should-"

Lily bowed her head, tears dropping to the cement. "Kiss me," she whispered.

"What?" James asked in surprise.

~Had he heard her right?"

"Kiss me James, just let me forget," Lily begged him lifting her eyes up to his.

James sucked in a deep breath as her emerald green eyes engulfed his entire being.

~She shouldn't be allowed to do this to my body-to me.

"Lily-"

She sobbed softly. "Please James. I know I've been a real bitch and I'm sorry. I'm just so confused."

James gently bowed his head and touched his lips to hers. He groaned at the soft contact and slipped his tongue out of his mouth licking hers gently, begging for her to part her lips and let him in. "Oh Lily."

~*~

Ari's classes had gone be faster than she had really wanted. It was the first time in her six in a half years that she didn't want her classes to end.

Thankfully however, Peter said he had some things to do.

"Why am I so thankful about that?" Ari asked.

At first Ari had thought that she was getting to that point where she got sick of her lover, but she knew it wasn't that. It was something else.

So, she'd gone outside, letting the night engulf her as she walked towards the Quidditch pitch to mend her wounds.

She sat down, in the middle of the stadium and dabbed a cloth on her badly bruised shoulder. The open wounds on her neck had slowly begun to heel, but the ones on her hips were more painful than ever when she had walked out here. Ari feared that she might not be able to make it back to the dorm rooms it had hurt so badly.

Hands covered her eyes out of nowhere and Ari gasped, silently praying it wasn't Peter.

"Guess who?"

"The new hot Teen Wizard of the week?" Ari laughed jokingly as she pinned pointed the voice.

"Very funny Ari," Remus said pretending to be hurt.

"Guess who?" Ari asked. "Could you get anymore lame?"

Remus rolled his eyes and snorted. "You ruining my ego you know that."

"It's what I live for baby!" Ari laughed.

He chuckled and dropped his eyes. "What is that?"

Ari felt her back stiffen in alert. "What's what?"

"That-on your neck. What happened? God Ari…did you go to the infirmary? It could be infected."

"No Remus, I'm fine. Just a little rough sex you know."

Ari bit her lip as his face turned a deep red. He cleared his throat. "Y-you shouldn't let them treat you like that. You worth more than that."

Ari smiled softly at him and bumped her shoulder to his. "Thanks. That means a lot."

"I'm serious Ari. Who did this?"

"What are you going to do? Rough 'im up?" she asked softly.

"Yeah! If you tell me who it was."

Ari gave a half sob half laugh. She swiftly wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him tightly to her. She dropped a kiss to his neck and nudged his chin with her cheek.

"My night and shining armor," she whispered not noticing Remus's breath hitch.

"I'll be whatever you want."

Ari pulled away and searched his eyes. "You are too good to be true," she joked softly, "are you sure you're real?"

"I'm real and you don't need people treating you like that."

She smiled up at him. "Would you be terribly upset if I kissed you?" Remus asked softly.

Ari gasped in shock. No one had ever 'asked' her if they could kiss her. She knew she was going to say yes, even if it was because he asked her so nicely, even if it was because she had felt something deep down inside of her when he had stared deeply into her eyes. She knew it was wrong. Ari hadn't broken it off with Peter…as far as he was concerned they were still 'fuck' buddies.

That was it. They were just 'fuck' buddies. Nothing else.

~So this can't be wrong.

She bit her lip and looked at him beneath her eyelashes. "Yes."

~*~

Peter was excited. He'd gotten out of his meeting early. He couldn't tell the others what he was doing…he would lose his cover.

He'd been going to Slytherin meetings, the Slytherins that were destined to become death eaters. He was going to tell James as soon as he got some good information. Then they would strike and save the day. Like they always did.

But what was really on his mind now was Ari. He needed her again. Needed to see her. She did things to him…lit him up…made him burn with lust, passion, and perhaps love? He wasn't sure.

When she hadn't been in her room he knew instantly where she would be. He knew her well, even if they'd only been together for three days. He wanted to be with her longer.

She was everything to him.

"I'm in love with her," he smiled giddily as he ran towards the Quidditch field. "I can't wait for her to find out what I'm doing. I'll be her hero."

He jerked to a stop instantly once he got to the field.

~No…please no. This can't be happening. She's mine.

Peter blinked rapidly shaking his head as he watched the two people kissing passionately.

"No," he gasped as he looked again.

It was his best friend and his girlfriend. Remus and Ari.

To Be Continued…

As I hope I said in the beginning of this story I'm using my version on how things went to hell and Peter went evil. I hope you enjoyed this nine in a half page update. You guys waited very patiently and I appreciate it. A couple more chapters to go on this one and I'm done. Maybe about five…maybe more, not really sure, well I hope you all felt the wait was worth it! ~Aya