Unofficial Portkey Archive

Just You by gypsybaby21
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Just You

gypsybaby21

Chapter Eleven: Decisions

"Remus! Wait up," Ari hollered from up in the air.

He turned, looking up, and Ari's heart leapt in her chest as his dirty blonde hair dropped in his gray blue eyes, making him look devilishly handsome in the setting sun. She swooped down, hovering just slightly above his head.

"Where are you off to in such a hurry?"

"No where," he muttered making Ari suspicious.

"There's a full moon tomorrow night," Ari commented easily, searching his face and waiting for his reaction.

She was slightly disappointed when he just gave her a blank stare. She wasn't a complete idiot…she'd solved the equation a long time ago, but she never said anything because it wasn't that big a deal to her, until five days ago, when Ari had kissed him for the first time. That was one of the best nights of her life and the worst, because after that kiss she'd broken it off with Peter.

Ari had expected Peter to be extremely mad, but he wasn't, just unusually calm. She'd never seen him like that, it had sent shivers down her back, but thankfully he agreed to break it off. She'd even told him why she was doing it and she hadn't done that to get a reaction, she'd simply done it because she had nothing to hide and knew that Peter deserved the truth no matter how much it would hurt him.

Shaking her head she dismissed the thought and leapt off her broom, inches away from Remus. "Why won't you just tell me what you are?"

Remus lifted an eyebrow. "What I am?" he said smoothly giving her a small smirk.

She leaned forward. "I did the math, you are a werewolf."

He bowed his head on a smile. "I knew I couldn't hide it from you for long…" he spoke softly, then flipped a stray piece of hair out of his eyes and turn to stare at her. "H-how do you feel about that?"

Ari shrugged. "I've known for a while actually, just never cared to say anything…because I only started having a crush on you five days ago."

"I-I can't believe you just said that? How can you say that?" Remus gasped in shock.

"Oh, like you didn't know I had a crush on you…please!" she grinned seductively at him. "So, Moony, is it true werewolves get horny on nights before the full moon," she whispered as she pressed her body against his.

Remus, trying to hold it back, gasped and gritted his teeth together. "Ari," he groaned helplessly.

"So it's true..."

"Or it could be just because I have an all sexy as hell woman rubbing up against my front."

Ari was in shock as she felt her cheeks flush with embarrassment. "No, because you react a lot stronger than that," she smiled shyly. "So, what do you say we do something about this," she mumbled pushing her hand up against his groin.

"Please stop. I don't want to use you that way. Don't you get it that don't have to have sex to get a close bond with someone?" Remus lashed out at her so suddenly that she jerked back, her heart squeezing with pain.

"I-I'm sorry," she muttered bowing her head in shame. "I just really like you and I don't know how else to show it…well don't know how to do it very well anyway."

Remus sighed and pulled her into a hug. "No, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have bit your head off."

Ari pulled back and grinned devilishly. "You know you walked right into that right?"

Remus gave her a grim disapproving look. "Yep, I do."

"So I won't say it then."

"How kind of you."

Ari curled her arm through his and started walking to the castle arm in arm. "Isn't it though?"

~~

Peter was leaning against one of the walls on the side of the stadium seats when he saw them. He glared as he watched Ari and Remus talking across the Quidditch Pitch. He'd seen everything, from her coming onto him and then wrapping her arm into his.

They would pay, both of them would, especially Remus…Ari didn't belong to Remus she belonged to him.

~~

"James, I want to talk to you," Lily whispered softly.

He flinched as he felt her sweet breath whisper against the nape of his neck. He placed his quill down and pushed aside his Potions homework. "What is it Lily?"

She pulled up a chair and sat straight in front of him, so close in fact that James had to plaster his back to the back of his chair. She stared at him deeply, intensely, making his stomach flip with love and desire all at once.

It wasn't fair that she could do this to him and it seemed that he had absolutely no effect on her whatsoever.

Lily then leaned forward suddenly and placed a gently kiss on his lips. It wasn't meant to be seductive and slow, and it wasn't. It was soft and innocent, loving, so much so that James swore he could feel his heart clench with the need for her to return his love for her.

"Thank you," she breathed against his lips.

James licked his lips, savoring the taste of her that lingered there. "For what?" his voice came out hoarsely.

"For stopping when I had that big fight with Echo. I just felt like the world was ending or something…right, such a stupid reaction really, so childish. Anyhow, thank you for not taking it farther than that kiss and for actually stopping when I asked you too. I appreciate it, probably more than you'll ever know."

James gave her a sober look. "You're welcome," he mumbled turning and picking his quill back to begin writing.

Lily fidgeted with her fingers uneasily. She wondered if he knew how graceful he looked by just picking up the quill. "So I was thinking that maybe we could take the friendship thing a step up and actually start being a couple you know," she spoke quickly, nervously.

James's mouth dropped slightly and his eyes twitched. "A-are you serious?" he asked softly not once taking his eyes off of her.

Lily smiled happily at him and shook her head. "It-it didn't feel right being your friend, you know? Something was missing and since last week it got me wondering if what was missing was that we weren't…um-together."

"That's great."

Licking her lips Lily frowned. "That's it?"

James dropped his quill and this time fully turned towards her, leaning his elbows on his knees and staring her deeply in the eyes. "What did you want?"

Lily backed up a bit and rubbed her chin against her right shoulder. Blowing a piece of red hair out of her eyes she swallowed as she watched James take her hands into his. "I-"

He smiled tenderly at her and slid down to his knees on the ground. "Did you want me to get on my knees?"

Lily started to shake her head, fearing she'd offended him. "James I didn't mean-"

He lifted a finger to her lips and shushed her. "I know you didn't and I didn't mean it that way. I just want to give you what you want," he whispered lifting her fingers to his lips and kissing them gently, sending shivers through her body. "Tell me what you want?"

"I don't know what I want."

James nudged her legs apart and kneeled between her thighs. He scooted her forward so that the junction between her thighs pressed against his muscular stomach. He hid a smile as he watched Lily close her eyes and bit her lip against the small friction it produced.

"How about we start easy then? Do you want us to be a couple?"

She shook her head yes.

"Say yes," James demanded softly.

"Y-yes."

He leaned forward and pressed his cheek on her abdomen, nuzzling her, and he was fully aware that every tiny move he made produce a more intense friction between Lily's legs. "Do you want me to kiss you?"

"Yes," she gasped out frantically. "I want you to touch me…please James? I can't-"

James pushed himself up higher on his knees and yanked her head down to his kissing her with all his pent up passion for her. "Lily."

Lily squealed as she felt his hands jerk beneath her and the chair. With his hands on her ass he yanked her up and off the chair, making her crash into his warm body.

James was sitting on the backs of his legs as Lily wrapped her legs around his waist. He pulled her closer to him, plastering them together. James impatiently shoved his hand up her sweater and groaned as he contacted warm, smooth skin. He gasped as his hand encountered a bare breast.

Lily pulled back and blushed. "Sorry."

"Don't be sorry…holy Merlin don't be sorry."

"I never wear a bra. I mean-it's not like I need one anyway."

James growled and brought her forehead to his. "Why did you tell me that? Now every class I have with you will be spent being jealous of your clothing that gets to rub up against you when it should be me instead."

Lily's eyes widened at his declaration. "Wow-I never thought me not wearing something I didn't need to would produce such a reaction," she giggled.

"Don't you need one?" he asked rhetorically. "Your breasts are so perfect," he whispered softly as he let his hand finally cup one fully. "Just big enough for me to fit one fully into my mouth."

"James Potter!" Lily gritted out.

"Lily let me kiss your breasts," he pleaded gazing at her deeply.

She hesitated, knowing full well if she allowed him this it could go farther, but only this time she feared for her own restraint. Her need for him was so intense at times she'd felt like she'd die.

"Okay."

James let out a shaky breath and briefly shut his eyes. "Lay down."

Lily obeyed instantly and almost immediately was extremely uncomfortable on the hard floor of the Gryffindor Common Room. It was quickly forgotten as she focused her eyes on James's face while he slowly lifted her sweater up, pushing it up to her neck. She watched the tenderness flicker across his face as he allowed his fingertips to trace her ribs and the curve of her hip. He circled around her belly button and slid the tip of his index finger along the top of her jeans.

James couldn't believe how beautiful she was. She was a goddess that needed to be worshiped and James knew that she was his new religion as he leaned his head down and kissed her innocently on her belly button. Slowly he started moving his way up placing a tender kiss every place the tips of his fingers had touched. When he got to her breasts he flicked his tongue against her right nipple, keeping his eyes on her face, memorizing her reaction.

Her back arched a little and her head turned into the floor as she nibbled on her lip to keep from gasping too loudly. He sucked gently at the base of the swell of her breast before finally doing what he'd set out to do.

Lily let a soft gasp release from her lips. Her eyes widened and she stared up at the ceiling in wonder as she felt his hand slid into her panties.

"Oh-oh," she gasped out choppily, sounding as if she were choking on her air.

He pulled back enough to blow on her wet breast and whisper to her tenderly. "Are you okay?"

She couldn't form words so she swiftly shook her head giving him the affirmative to continue his assault of her body. She slid her hand down her pants and over his, applying more pressure to his hand as he inserted a finger into her.

"Oh, wow," she squealed.

"Oh my god!" a loud, shocked, feminine voice boomed through the air.

Lily screamed and jerked James's hand out of her pants, instantly recognizing Ari's voice. She raised her eyes and became more devastated as she saw a wide-eyed Remus staring at them in disbelief. Lily yanked her sweater down and buried her face into James shoulder, mumbling incoherently with embarrassment.

"And you guys just had to come in now, didn't you?" James gritted out.

Ari grinned down at them evilly. "Don't let us stop you."

James smirked at her. "I'm guessing you aren't opposed to voyeurism."

"Not when the two people doing it are hot as hell."

Lily pulled back and gave them a questioning look. "What is 'voyeurism' exactly?"

Ari laughed so hard she snorted, surprising herself. "I'll let Jamie boy explain that babe. I've got other business to attend," she spoke seductively letting her eyes trail over Remus's body.

"I'm shocked at you Moony," James cajoled evilly.

"Just a good amount of snogging," Remus replied hastily. "It's not unheard of."

"For you it is."

"Shut-up Prongs."

James grinned and hugged Lily closed to his side. "Have fun."

Remus smiled gently down at Ari. "Definitely."

"So wait, how is Peter in all of this?" Lily asked suddenly.

Ari shrugged. "He took it great…a lot better than I thought he would actually."

"Good," Lily said, "I don't think I could handle another outing with friends."

Ari frowned. "Is Echo still upset with you?"

Lily simply nodded.

"That girls stubborn pride."

"You're tellin' me."

"Lily you should take the initiative. Just apologize even though you don't really need too. This is just petty! Letting that stupid incident ruin a friendship like the yours."

Lily shook her head, glaring at Ari. "I won't. I shouldn't have to. She should understand that it wasn't my fault."

And on that note everyone knew it the end of that discussion.

~~

Peter glared at the ground as he walked into the Death Eaters meeting. His stomach revolted as he thought of Ari and Remus and what he knew they were doing. He couldn't believe Remus would do that to him.

"Some friend…stupid damn werewolf."

"Ah, Peter, good to know you could join us," a voice growled out.

Peter shuddered as he recognized Lord Voldemorts' voice. "Sorry sir, I got held up."

"So, have you chosen who you will kill to complete your initiation?"

Peter smirked and felt a warm feeling spread through him. He would have his revenge. "I have."

To Be Continued…

Sorry this took so long. Anyhow, as I was writing this I realized something-where the hell is Sirius? So, he's going to have a great part in the next chapter soon.