Unofficial Portkey Archive

Just You by gypsybaby21
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Just You

gypsybaby21

Chapter Five: 24 Hours Up

"Lily, you have to stop," James groaned gripping her hips as she pushed back and forth over his clothed body.

They'd spent all day trying to pull her away from him and when it was finally to go to bed James had felt a huge relief. Even though he really wanted Lily, it would be better to have her when she wasn't under the potion. As he had dropped down into his bed, with his maroon silk pajamas, he had heard the door creak open. The next minute Lily had swung open the curtains and walked in, shutting them behind her. She had seductively sauntered over to him, covering his mouth and straddling his thighs, she had nearly made him have a heart attack.

She leaned down on her forearms, her long flowing red hair producing a veil over their faces, and grinned. "I don't want to."

A pained look crossed his face as he searched her eyes. "Lily-"

She silenced him with a kiss, a deep seductive, sensual kiss that made his toes curl. Lily trailed her kisses down his neck, lining his veins occasionally with her tongue, and she then slowly began unbuttoning his shirt with her mouth, flipping the button over with her tongue and then pushing it through.

"Do you want me?" Lily whispered as she bent down to open up the last button and pushed his shirt away.

James gritted his teeth, his eyes becoming intense and dark with passion as he lifted his hands up to the bedpost watching Lily lower her pajama clothed body on top of his hips. He swallowed as her hands went up to her own top and began slipping the buttons out of the small wholes. Lily parted her shirt slightly, just exposing the middle curves. James sucked in his breath praying she'd open her shirt all the way, but he let it out when she dropped her hands down to his pajama pants and slowly began sliding the elastic down his waist. She slid down his waist along with the pants. James shut his eyes as she bent her head down closer to his rigid member, but just when he expected her to take him in her mouth she lifted her eyes up to meet his intensely.

"Tell me what you want me to do," Lily breathed, licking her lips.

James shook his head, trying to clear it. "Lily, you have no idea how much I want you…"

Lily glanced down and smirked. "I have a pretty good guess."

James lifted his hand up to cup the side of her face. "As much as I want you…I can't have you. Not like this. This isn't you…it's the potion."

Lily rolled her eyes and once again crawled up the length of his body, resting herself on James' hips. He bared his teeth at her. "Lily, please stop. You're killing me."

"I'd like to be doing a lot more to you," she huffed irritatingly.

He lifted himself up bringing himself closer to Lily. James shuddered at their upper body closeness and paused before he spoke. "Please Lily, stop! I can't handle this…Where are your friends? Better yet, where are mine?"

Lily pushed her chest closer to his face and placed her hands behind her. She dropped her hands down and gripped him, applying pressure as she began moving her hands up in down. Lily grinned in triumph as she watched his eyes glaze over with pleasure.

James gasped and his breathing accelerated as he watched her breast slightly bouncing with her strokes. Lily chest in his face and her hands wrapped around him, James felt as if he was going to explode.

"Touch me Jamie," Lily pleaded not tearing her gaze from his eyes.

James shook his head 'no' viciously. He leaned backwards on his palms and dropped his head back. "I can't-"

Lily scowled and grabbed his hands, placing them between her pajama top and on her bare midriff. "Do it!"

James licked his lips. Slowly he pushed his hands up her stomach and then paused searching her eyes. "I shouldn't be-"

"Higher," she whispered, her eyes closing.

James shook his head, but his hands didn't seem to register what his brain was demanding. He groaned as he felt the soft smooth swell of her breasts. "Lily," he sighed out.

Her bowed back like a bow and arrow getting ready to release, as he cupped her breasts molding them to his hands. Her hips ground back and forth against his hips. Lily jerked her head back gasping, pushing herself closer to James' hands.

James failed to notice that something had snapped in Lily causing her body to tense and her eyes to widen. She stopped her movements and jerked her head down at James molding motions.

"Oh Lily," he gasped lifting his hips up to feel the warmth of her thighs around him.

He opened his eyes and saw her shocked face. James frowned and the realization of what they-he- was doing dawned on him. He gulped as he saw the evil glare cross over her beautiful pixie face.

"What the hell?" Lily screamed.

"I'm sorry," James replied. "I'm really, really sorry! I didn't know you were having the dreams too!"

Lily shook her head as memories of the previous day flooded her thoughts. She remembered everything, the kissing, the groping, everything. "Sorry? Sorry?" Lily stood up furiously above him and began buttoning her shirt. She leapt off the bed, turned, and glared. "It's going to take a lot more than sorry to get you off the hook!" she yelled.

James leapt off the bed to catch her before she left, but as she was leaving she turned back swiftly, as if wanting to spout off one last word. He held in his breath. She was so close that James couldn't resist. He gripped her chin and pulled her down for a passionate kiss. He nibbled her lower lip, causing her to gasp from the tiny stab of pain of the tender love bite. She pushed at his chest, but James refused to release her. He pushed his hands around her waist and pulled her tighter to him, groaning into her mouth.

She jerked back and slapped him hard across her face, slightly out of breath. As he rubbed his stinging cheek he relished in the fact that her cheeks were flushed and her breathing had continued to stay accelerated. She hadn't moved from their body-to-body position, and the fact that he was still fully erect from their make out session caused Lily to blush even more.

"Lily-"

Lily lifted her head up, tears had formed in her eyes, and James felt the guilt he had felt ten times worse. "Just stop!" she exclaimed in a giving up tone. "You've done enough. You are so going to pay for this Potter!" she growled and pushed him away.

James fell back against the bed as the door slammed, frowning. He draped his arm around his stomach and gave a small smile. "Damn she's good. I really am sorry Lily."

~~

"There he is," Lily glared evilly.

Ari shook her head. "I'm glad your back, but you might need to make up with Echo."

Lily flipped her hair over her shoulder and gazed at one of her best friends who'd decided to sit at the opposite end of the table. "It wasn't my fault. She should know that. I'm not going to apologize for something I had no control over."

"I still think you should apologize."

"Ari, no. It's not happening! I had no control over what I was doing or saying, Echo needs to understand that herself. I will not apologize."

"Fine."

Lily lifted up her cream puff and hauled it at James head. It hit him square in the face. She threw her head back in laughter. She watched as James paused and slid his finger down his face whipping the creamy goop of sugary confection off.

"That's the first of a very long line of bad happenings!" Lily yelled at him. "Be prepared!"

To Be Continued…