Unofficial Portkey Archive

Just You by gypsybaby21
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Just You

gypsybaby21

Note: I'm sorry for those of you that had to 'opt' out to read my other stories because I wasn't updating this one! So special treat…the next chapter!

Chapter Six: Poisoned Dust

"She's starting to piss me off! We didn't do anything to her!" Sirius yelled at James as he scrubbed ferociously at his honeyed hair.

"I wasn't even here!" Peter grunted as spat out another cockroach.

Remus shook his head. "Well, she hasn't done anything to me yet. I'm secretly hoping she forgot! After honey boy, cockroach barf, and well-" Remus snorted shaking his head.

"Moony if you laugh one more time I'm going to pound you!" James growled. "This is inexcusable. She gave me breast!!"

Remus shouted with laughter. "I'll bet Sirius would be groping you right now too if he wasn't so concerned about the honey in his hair. I'm surprised Lily didn't change him instead of you! He's so obsessed with his hair-"

"You are a dead man!" Sirius turned with a sticky comb pointing at Remus.

"So dead!" James growled.

Remus snorted. "James you might want to put a bra on!"

Sirius and James leapt towards him.

"Guys, I'm werewolf, I'm ten times faster than you!" he said easily dodging their attempts.

Peter stood in the mirror ferociously brushing his teeth. "Would you guys stop? Ewe…god! That creepy bug is crawling up my back-" Peter cried out doing a shaking dance as he started ripping his shirt off.

All three guys stopped attacking each other and turned to grin at Peter. "Wormtail take it off!" Sirius cheered laughing.

Peter paused as he threw his tattered shirt to the floor. "A, shouldn't you be coaxing James to do a strip tease?" he asked giving a boyish smile.

"Oh come on!" James growled out.

The door burst open, producing Ari and Lily from behind it. "I do believe this is a girls bathroom and well I guess James-ella can stay, but you three have got to go!" Lily snickered.

Ari held back a grin. "Yeah-oh my god! Damn Peter!" Ari rolled her waist and smacked her hips as she sauntered over to him and ran her finger down the middle of his chest.

A pinkish blush crept onto his cheeks as Ari rubbed her hands up and down his chest and over his back.

"Lil come and feel his chest-oh-wee hard as a rock!"

James glared at Peter and Ari. "Ah! Lily will not be touching anyone's chest!"

Lily, who had started to walk over to Ari, flipped around and placed her hands on her hips. "Excuse me?!"

James's eyes widened as he realized what he said. "Um-"

"What makes you think you can tell me whom I touch?" Lily asked. "You are not the boss of me Mr. Potter!"

"Yeah well, someone needs to be!" James mumbled.

"Oh," Remus shook his head. "Not good!"

"Take off your clothes!" Ari demanded of Peter as she started to unbutton his pants.

"Madwoman! Get away!" Peter hobbled away, clutching his khaki pants to him.

Ari grinned and pinched his butt, grinding her hips against him. "Oh Peter! Lets make love!"

"We could have an orgy!" Lily suggested grinning at Ari.

Ari groaned and licked her lips. "Yummy! I do believe the lady has hit the jackpot of all pots! Strip!" she yelled at the boys.

Lily grinned as she watched Ari pull her shirt off, and then dropped her hands down to her waistband.

"She's serious!" Remus gasped in shock as he watched her pull off her pants.

Ari twined her arms behind her back and turned towards Lily. "Lily what are you waiting for let go!"

Lily jerked slightly. James glared as he saw her eyes jerk from Peter's naked chest. "Oh right!" Lily laughed and tore her shirt off.

"Start stripping guys!" Lily laughed.

Ari sauntered over to Sirius and dropped her hands to his pants. He grinned devilishly. "You know ladies-after what you've been doing…"

Lily rolled her eyes and dropped her pants. "Oh come on! That's in the past! We're horny now!"

Remus choked and started coughing. Lily grinned and walked over to him. "Remus can you help with my-"

James jerked Lily back causing her to fall against his chest. "What the hell are you doing?" he demanded.

Lily gritted her teeth. Ari widened her eyes trying to get Lily to calm down so they could fulfill their scheme.

"I guess you want to join in too?" Lily whispered into his ear as she grabbed his wrists and brought them up to her breasts.

James breath exploded out of his chest. He bit his lip and groaned. "Lily," he whispered softly.

Lily licked her lips as her stomach began to flutter and her breath slowly started hiking up. "Oh Jamie, touch me more!" she gasped as she started unbuttoning his shirt.

James slowly started shaping her breast with his hand, his eyes glued to Lily's face as she gasped with pleasure and rolled her hips against his. He turned his head to the side and dropped his hand.

"Oh don't stop!" she cried out pushing his shirt down his shoulders. She grabbed for his hand and brought it between her legs, rubbing him with her free hand. She pushed his hand back and forth over her underwear, her knees bending.

He growled and pulled his hand away from her then pulled hers away from his. He turned to leave, but Lily stopped him. "What is the matter with you James Potter? I thought you wanted me!"

James swallowed as he glanced at her body one last time. "I do, gods, I do, I want you so bad Lily, but not like this, and especially not in a bathroom," he sighed out and pushed his hand across her face, bringing her closer to him, her bra-clad chest rubbing against his bare chest. He licked her lips suckling the bottom one as he wrapped his hand around the back of her neck. He gently caressed the inside of her mouth, and then pulled away, giving her one last peck. "You're too good for that!" he breathed against her shut eyelids and walked out of the bathroom. "Have fun!"

Lily shuddered as she watched him walk out. She wrapped her arm around her stomach, clutching it tightly as hot lava pooled through her.

~*~ Stupid James Potter!

"Okay, now that everyone is naked…" Ari started.

Lily took a deep breath and turned, careful to keep her eyes down. "We have a special treat for you all, but you have to go into the stalls so we can get it ready. It's a surprise."

The overly excited young men dashed to the stalls without a second thought.

Ari lifted her eyebrows. "A little further than expected on both our parts," she whispered to Lily.

"You're telling me!" Lily said back as she bent down to pick up their clothes and sprinkled them with Poison Ivy dust.

"James was really turning you on wasn't he? I can't believe you did that! My jaw almost dropped to the ground!" Ari whispered harshly. "Hey, lets put their clothes out in the hall way!"

"Good idea!" Lily grinned evilly as she pulled her own clothes back on.

"Are you girls almost done?" Sirius yelled. "They are going to be in for such a surprise!" he whispered over to Peter.

"Payback is a bitch!" Peter snorted softly.

Remus shook his head. "I can't believe I let you talk me into this! This could ruin their reputation!"

"Oh come on! We're just going to put them to sleep and lie them naked in the Quidditch field!" Sirius grinned. "They only made it easier!"

"And if we get laid in the process-" Peter added devilishly.

"Alright Wormtail!" Sirius softly cheered.

Lily snorted as she listened to their conversation. "They think they got us! They have no idea!" she grinned at Ari as they gathered the guys' clothes and walked out of the bathroom.

They threw the clothes as far down the hall as they could then turned and called to them. "Okay, come get some!" Lily screamed.

Ari fell into uncontrollable laughter as they came barging out of their stalls with smiles on their faces. "Missing something?"

"Bravo," Remus smiled softly. "Nicely done!"

Ari turned her gaze to the muscular body and took her fill of his body in. "Thanks. Nice body!"

"Thanks," he gave her a tight grin.

"What are you guys talking about?" Peter glared.

Sirius placed his hands on his naked hips and snorted in laughter. "I never even saw it coming!"

"What?" Peter asked again.

"They threw our clothes out in the hall-and it's about ready for dinner, which means everyone will be coming down soon," Remus informed Peter never taking his eyes away from Ari's.

"That's right baby! Eh, you are a smart one! Hot too!" Ari grinned. "Have fun getting your clothes pretty boy!"

"Don't forget Sirius and Peter! Talking about a walking talking orgasm fest!" Lily laughed as her eyes dropped down to their 'happy' members. "Little erect there huh?"

Peter shook his head. "Not nice! We've let this slide long enough! You are going to pay a hefty price!"

Ari gasped and clutched herself between her thighs, "He's hot when he threatens!" she threw her head back in a giggle.

Lily laughed. "Oh! Your faces! Classic!"

"Laugh it up wenches! You'll get your payback!" Sirius grinned.

"But nothing you do will be as sweet tasting as this!" Ari smirked running the tip of her tongue seductively over her top lip.

"Bye ladies!" Remus called as they walked out.

Peter shook his head in shame. "James was the smart one! He left."

The three of them stood naked in the middle of the bathroom building the courage to go out in the crowded hallway and gather their clothes.

To Be Continued…

Okay, so it was a long time and this part sucked! Sorry! I promised an update for this story though! I updated. Hopefully the next chapter will be better and sweeter action between L/J! Sorry for the spelling mistakes too! ~Aya