Unofficial Portkey Archive

Just You by gypsybaby21
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Just You

gypsybaby21

So Yesterday ~ I noticed the same thing as I was reading over the chapters and fixing them up a bit. I think it's just my lip and neck fetish kicking in.

Note: Sorry it took so long!

Chapter Eight: Cravings

"Will you stop staring at him like his a yummy chocolate flavored desert?" Ari growled, pinching Lily on her thigh.

Lily squeaked out an 'eep' and rubbed her thigh while jerking a glare up at a standing Ari. "I can't help it! I still hate him, just not as much," her lips curled in a pout as she clutched her stomach, "My belly feels strange when I look at him. Not like when he kissed me, but more of an extremely milder version."

Ari snorted in amusement. "You've got a crush on him. I mean it's not uncommon to get a crush on someone you used to hate."

Lily stretched her legs out into a straight line and bent down in her sitting position, groaning in pleasure as she felt her tense muscles stretch. She then slowly lifted herself up and glanced at James as yelling out demands in the air.

Ari, who was a chaser on the Gryffindor Quidditch team, couldn't play because she was still a bit feverish from the poison dust, but she'd demanded to go out and see so that she wouldn't be behind. She'd dragged Lily out along with her.

Ari, who was standing, grinned suddenly and dropped her gaze down to Lily, who was sitting on the grass.

"What is that look for?" Lily asked.

"James just took his practice shirt off."

Lily unintentionally lifted her eyes up and felt her stomach flip as James' sweat glistening body came into her view. Lifting her hand up Lily began fanning her face and let out an extended sigh. "He's got a really nice body, but I still dislike him and the fact that I can acknowledge that he has a nice body even though I use to hate every single bit about him just proves that I…"

"That you have a crush on him?" Ari supplied evilly.

"NO, that I'm not so stuck on myself to not be able to admit that he's hot."

"Okay, if you had used less words then I might have gotten it."

Lily chuckled at Ari and let her eyes drift up.

He truly was beautiful, and it wasn't fair that Lily had feelings for him. It just wasn't fair. The only type of emotion she should have is hatred, anger, and disgust. Hatred had dulled to an ounce of dislike, she wasn't angry with him just herself, and the disgust was so far distant from her mind as she watched him fly through the air that the 'd' never touched her.

"It's not fair," Lily mumbled as James leapt off his broom, indicating the end of practice.

"Hey Ari…there's no practice until the next game so I'll expect you to do some on your own time, right?"

Ari flipped her hand in the air as a dismissal sign. "When am I not on a broom? Whatever James!"

James lifted his eyebrows a dead serious look plastering his face. "I'm serious, you start faltering in your game you get three warnings and then you're off."

Ari growled. "James, I know!"

James nodded, his lips forming a straight line. He glanced down, as if an afterthought, and his features softened slightly. "Hey Lily, how're you feeling?"

Lily did a double take. He changed so swiftly, his features from hard and serious to soft and almost loving; filled with concern.

Her shock made her stutter slightly as she answered. "F-fine, th-thank you."

James gave her a small smile as he watched her flip and fiddle with her fingers in her lap. Ari snorted obscenely. "You guys are making me sicker than I already am. I can't handle this…I'll see you later Lil."

Lily sat up straighter. "Wait Ari-what?"

Ari smacked her hands and bent down to pick up her bag, leaving Lily stuttering and struggling desperately to go after her. As she got up, instead of her feet moving like she had planned they had tangled causing her to fall. She cried out as pain shot through her knees.

James was there instantly. "Lily, are you okay?"

Lily pouted, throwing her legs in front of her and examined her scraped knee. "Owe."

James lifted her leg up and produced a piece of damp cloth to the blood. "This might sting a little."

"Where did that come from?" Lily asked, her voice slightly shaking at the feel of James's fingers rubbing the back of her knee.

"My wand," he murmured as he dabbed the cloth to her wound.

She swiftly sucked in a deep breath as the medicine that had been on the cloth began stinging the cut. "Oh-owe," Lily gasped threw her teeth as she tensed up. "Blow on it!" she demanded.

James sighed and lifted her leg close to his mouth as he blew. "Germs-"

"I don't care."

She watched intently as a warm feeling filled her stomach. Lily gasped softly as James lifted her injured leg up over his shoulder and began licking underneath.

"Oh Merlin, what are you doing?" she whispered.

"Taking your thoughts and feelings away from the pain," James spoke hoarsely he pushed his hand up to gently stroke her thigh.

"You're not allowed to do this. You can't do this-I mean we haven't even-you can do this. Stop it, stop it!" Lily yelled trying to push him away.

James dodged her pushing hands, but still pulled back. "We haven't even what?"

"Not-nothing," Lily dropped her head to the side and glared at the ground.

James lifted his hand to the side of her face and gently pushed back a stray hand of hair. "Lily, I want you to go out with me."

She snorted. "I'm going out with you."

"Yes you are."

Lily turned her eyes to him and glared. "I am not!"

James smiled. "Meet me in the Hogsmeade Square at noon tomorrow."

Shaking her head she gripped James's arms and hauled herself into a standing position. "No," she said in his face.

James lifted his eyebrow and paused as he licked his lips and eyed her mouth. "Yes. Be there at noon."

Lily slapped her thigh in irritation. "You are-" she laughed out a warning.

James splayed one hand around one side of her hip; looking deeply into her eyes he bit his lip and brought his other hand up to cup the side of her face, gently stroking his thumb back and forth over her cheek bone. "I'm what?" he whispered softly.

Lily swallowed and dropped her eyes, looking at him through her eyelashes. "I-you're-you are…mmm," she stopped.

James gave a tiny, amused smile that made his eyes twinkle. "Am I confusing you?"

"Yes," she said without hesitation. "You're supposed to hate me. You were horrible to me for forever and a day, then you up and change on me. I really don't get you."

His thumb gave a once over stroke on her jaw before he bent down and kissed his lips to hers swiftly. "Meet me at noon and I'll tell you what changed my mind."

"O-okay."

James gave her face one last stroke and turned away. "Oh and Lily?"

"Yes?"

He turned back slightly. "Keep an eye out for Echo, I saw her snogging with Snape the other day."

"Why do I need to watch her? He's nice and a gentleman, unlike you, he's cute…the only bad thing about him is he's in Slytherin."

James stuck the tip of his thumb into his mouth and turned his head to look at Lily. "Snape isn't what he seems. Just keep an eye out for her."

Lily folded her arms over her chest. "Fine."

"Seeya at noon."

"Bye."

He saluted and jogged off in the opposite direction.

~*~

"So basically he demanded you to go?" Ari asked as she watched every single move that Echo and Snape made toward each other. Ari smacked her hand and waved in front of Lily's face in a hurried motion. "Look, they're going to kiss."

"Would you pay attention? Snape is not a bad guy!" Lily growled. "Echo will be fine."

Ari bowed her head and gave Lily a puppy pout. "I wish you guys would make up. It's not right to hold grudges against each other for something you both had no control over."

"Well she expects me to apologize about it and I won't. I was under the 'influence' and it wasn't my fault that I was. If she can't understand that…besides she's with Snape now, looks like she got over Sirius."

Ari lips formed a straight line of disapproval. "You can't get over someone with in a few hours."

"Sure you can, she did."

"Lily!" Ari growled.

Lily gritted her teeth together, her green eyes glowing with anger as she turned towards Ari. "If you don't leave me alone I'm going to scream, and since we're behind a bush filled with needles spying on an extremely vivid and very much detailed make out session-is that his…oh gosh it is…ewe-it will be pretty hard to explain to them what the hell we're doing here."

Ari sighed in defeat. "Fine, but you should make up with her."

Lily gritted her teeth. "I have nothing to make up with her about! It wasn't my fault. I need to get to bed."

"If you move Snape and Echo will know we here watching them suck face."

"I don't care! I'm-" As Lily stood to get up Ari yanked her down.

Lily glanced up. "Oh my gods!"

"Merlin," Lily gasped and pointed looking between them and Ari. "He's-she's-they're…oh my!"

Ari squealed. Lily covered her eyes and mouth and sunk down, wishing she had two more hands so that she could block out the moaning and grunts coming from the two snogging couple.

~*~

"Well Lils-y-bob I think it's safe to say that we both learned something from this experience," Ari chuckled.

Lily's face was still flushed as they walked up towards their room. "Yeah, never to spy on any one again."

"No, that Snape is well endowed and you Lily, are now the only virgin in our group. Well, with the way James is going at it not for long."

"Ari! Does everything have to be about sex?" Lily asked exasperated throwing her hands up in the air.

"What's this?" Peter's voice came suddenly. "Talking about-"

Lily covered his mouth and glared. "Zip it!"

"I'd rather unzip," Ari grinned at Peter.

"Oh for the love of-I'll just leave you two alone," Lily grunted out in disgust and headed towards the stairs.

"Lily, James said not to forget!" Peter hollered as he leaned closer into Ari.

Lily waved her hand. "Yeah, yeah!"

~*~

"So did you know about Echo and Snape?"

Peter watched as Ari plopped down on the couch. "I knew."

Ari grinned up at Peter. "Well don't be shy! Come, sit!"

Peter bowed his head in an amused smile and sat extremely close to her. "So-"

Ari crossed her legs and let it drape over onto Peters thigh. She then leaned forward and twirled a piece of his hair. He swallowed, turning slightly towards her.

"Lets not beat around the bush…Peter, I'm physically attracted to you-" Ari started.

Peter pushed one of his hands through her hair and sealed her mouth with a kiss. Ari gasped as she felt his free hand trail behind her and cup her bottom. He yanked her on top of him and he groaned as he felt her hips wiggle there way between his thighs.

"Oh Peter-make love to me…"

To Be Continued

Okay, so this part kind of sucked, I know. Hopefully the next on will be better, well it will be because of certain things that happen between two people. *Rolls eyes* my attempt at trying to be discreet is just awful isn't it? Thanks for waiting so long! ~Aya

DG Paradise

My Mailing List