Unofficial Portkey Archive

Coming To Salem by HarryandHermionesLoveChild
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Coming To Salem

HarryandHermionesLoveChild

AN: No I haven't abandoned this story, and now that I've found some time I have updated another chapter. It's quite lengthy so I hope you enjoy.

Coming to Salem

Chapter 10

****

Harry ran outside of the palace desperate to keep up with Hermione. She was still in his view when she suddenly stopped running upon reaching the castles gardens. He eventually got to her and immediately noticed she was crying.

"Hey," he said, gently grasping her shoulders. "What happened back there?"

"I'm so sorry," she sobbed, trying to cover her face with her hands.

"You have nothing to be sorry for," he said, trying to bring her hands down from her face. "Just tell me what happened to make you run away like that?"

"Your father hates me!" Hermione blurted out, still out of breath from running so fast.

"Hermione, that's absurd," he said, wondering where on earth she would get such an idea.

Hermione looked at him with hurt in her eyes. "I'm absurd?"

Harry sighed. "No, of course not, I just don't understand where you would get such an idea."

Hermione shook her head. Maybe it was her imagination but she had the distinct impression that king James was trying to get her to change her mind about marrying his son.

"I felt as though he was trying to scare me away or something," Hermione said softly.

Harry felt awful as he watched the woman he loved sob quietly in front of him, it effected him so much that he was almost bought to tears himself. He now knew he should've been more supportive of her when his father went into the responsibility speech, a speech he knew Hermione would get eventually, only he had no idea his father would do it so soon. Gently taking her by the hand, he lead her to nearby bench overlooking the gardens.

When they sat down he wrapped an arm around her and hugged her closely to him. "Hermione, my father isn't known for being very diplomatic. He's very abrupt and clear about how he thinks things should be, it's just the way he is." He tilted her chin up to him so he could look into her eyes. "Darling, my father is the king, and even though he can come across as a heartless bastard with his business like demeanour, I know for a fact that he would be beside himself if he knew he caused you to feel upset." Hermione's face softened but she remained silent. "Why would he have gone to Salem to try and convince you to give me another chance if he hated you and didn't want you to be part of our family?"

Hermione started to feel a little silly. Harry was making sense. "Okay, you got me there," she admitted. "But it's not like I don't know that my life is going to change."

"How?"

"Sorry?"

"How do you think that your life is going to change?" Harry asked gently.

"In every way!" Hermione said irritated at his question. "I know that out lives are going to be lived in a fishbowl. I know that I'm going to be expected to be a breeding machine and I also know that I can give up any dream that I had of being a teacher!"

Harry looked at her blankly. "What?"

"Don't!"

"Don't what?"

"Don't look at me like I'm crazy!" she spat.

Harry shook his head. He was starting to become quite irritated himself.

"Who said that you were going to become a breeding machine?!" he asked strongly. "Who said that you had to give up your dream of becoming a teacher?!"

"As if that's not going to be expected!" Hermione pointed out.

"You really think that I'd let that happen?!"

"Have you got a choice?" Hermione asked sarcastically.

Harry seemed to calm down a little, this conversation was getting them nowhere. "That's not fair." Hermione stood up and began pacing, giving Harry the chance to continue. "Yes, our lives are going to be more public than any other couple, but I can promise you that I intend for our private lives to be kept just that, private."

"It's not just that--"

Harry didn't let Hermione continue before standing up and making her face him. "If you want to be a teacher Hermione, then you will be." Hermione just stared at him and said nothing. "Even if that means that I have to move to Salem with you whilst you finish school."

"Harry, your parents--"

"This isn't about them!" Harry told her flatly. "This is about you and me, and the life that we want to build together."

"You have responsibilities," Hermione said softly. "I don't expect you to turn your back on them, I'm just finding it hard to face up to the implications in terms of how I fit into them."

"Listen to me," Harry said cupping her face. "You're right I do have responsibilities. The number one responsibility being the one I have to you as your husband. I know that you're independent, it's one of the qualities you have that makes me love you so much. Did you really think that I'd want you to turn your back on who you are in order to become what you think my parents expect you to be?"

"No," Hermione answered truthfully. "Of course I didn't. I just don't want to disappoint you."

Harry sighed. "The only way you'd disappoint me is if you weren't being honest with me, and I mean it when I tell you that your happiness is the only thing I care about right now."

Hermione could see the sincerity in his eyes and threw her arms around him. "I'm so sorry."

Harry hugged her tightly to him and was about to speak when his mother appeared.

"Hermione, dear, are you alright?" Lily asked concerned.

Hermione left her fiancés embrace to face her future mother in law. "I'm fine thank you. I apologise for leaving so abruptly."

"You have nothing to apologise for," Lily said placing a comforting arm around her. "My husband is the one who should be doing that."

****

"Hermione, dear, I am so sorry for my husband's behaviour, I have no idea why he acted in such a way."

"He was only being honest," Hermione said still clearly upset.

"Maybe so," Lily agreed. "But he could have addressed the situation in a more subtle way."

Hermione looked in the eyes of her future mother in law. "I just don't want you to think that I'm not up to fulfilling such a...role."

Lily smiled. "Hermione, I would be worried if you hadn't acted in such a way. It's obvious to me that you realise the seriousness of this all, but I'm sure my son here has assured you that it's not all about protocol, tradition and business."

"He certainly has," Hermione said gazing over at her fiancé.

Lily kept one arm around Hermione and gestured for her some to come toward her. She used her other arm to put around her son. "Do you know what I think?"

"What's that mother?" Harry grinned, noticing the queen's thoughtful face.

"I think that the two of you should go to Salem tonight like we discussed earlier," Lily replied. "I agree Hermione, that the sooner you tell your parents the better. But rest assured that your engagement will not be announced until both you and Harry are happy with the circumstances, no matter what the king says! Although I have to admit, I will only be able to put him off announcing your engagement to the kingdom for so long."

"And just how do you plan on doing that mother?" Harry asked with a grin.

"I really think you would be better off not knowing my son," Lily smirked.

"I think you're right," Harry said, unfortunately knowing exactly what his mother meant. "Hermione, does this sound ok to you?"

"There's no real reason to put it off any longer," Hermione said, feeling much better

"Well that's settled then. But please promise me something," Lily said looking at Harry.

"Yes?"

"Promise me you won't be going back to that wretched building we found you in?"

Harry laughed. "I promise, mother. In fact I'm sure if I ask nicely, Hermione may let me stay at her apartment."

Hermione's eyes lit up in surprise. "You'd be willing to stay at my place?"

"Where else did you think I'd want to stay?" Harry asked playfully.

"Oh I don't know, maybe a hotel that has a royal penthouse suite with a view," Hermione answered.

"Where would you rather be?" Harry asked her.

Hermione thought about it before she replied. "Honestly, I'd rather stay at my apartment."

"Then that's where I want to be too," Harry told her.

Lily looked between the two of them and beamed happily. "So romantic."

****

Later that night after bidding farewell to the king and queen, Harry and Hermione left Gryffindor and portkeyed to Salem. Due to the time difference it had only just gone past seven when they arrived at the apartment that Hermione shared with her friend Samantha. Hermione felt a lot better after the conversation she had with Harry's mother. Lily had made her feel less pressured about her relationship with the prince and for that she was grateful.

She was happy that she now had the time and space to tell her parents about what had happened in the last few days, well, the last few weeks. They still had no idea who Harry really was. To them Harry was still 'James', and Hermione knew that her father especially didn't think too much of him purely because of his supposed background, she couldn't wait to see the look on his face when he found out the truth. Another person whose reaction she was curious to see was that of her roommate, Samantha. It was certainly going to be interesting to hear Samantha's response when she was told that her best friend was going to marry her lifelong crush. Samantha knew that Hermione had gone to Gryffindor with the king, but she didn't yet know that Harry and Hermione were engaged.

"Samantha, I'm back?" Hermione called out as her and Harry walked through the front door. "Sam?"

Hermione shrugged when she didn't get a reply. "Probably gone out on the pull."

Harry looked his fiancée up and down. "Does that mean we're alone?"

"It sure does," Hermione said, looping her arms around his neck.

Harry grinned devilishly, let his arms circle her waist and slowly brought his head down to hers. Just as their lips were about to meet, a voice from across the room interrupted them. "Hermione, you're back," Both Harry and Hermione looked over to where the voice had come from and saw a slightly dishevelled Samantha dressed in a silk robe, who was obviously surprised to see them. She looked liked she had just got out of bed.

Hermione stepped out of Harry's embrace begrudgingly to eye her friend suspiciously. Something fishy was going on. "Hello, Samantha."

"I had no idea that you'd be back so soon," Samantha said quickly, a weird smile on her face. She looked over to Harry. "Great to see you again James...I mean Harry... I mean your highness," she stuttered.

"Harry is fine," he said politely.

"Gottcha," Sam said sending him a thumbs up.

Hermione shook her head desperately wanting to laugh, while Harry had no idea what was going on.

"So you guys worked everything out then, yeah?" Samantha asked before quickly glancing over her shoulder, an action that didn't go unnoticed by her friend.

"Yeah we did," Hermione told her happily, before linking her fingers with Harry's. "We've decided to get married."

"Married? That's great," Samantha said before looking over her shoulder again. It was clear she was not listening to what Hermione was saying.

Hermione narrowed her eyes. "Sam, is everything alright? Only you're acting really weird."

"I'm fine," Samantha fibbed.

"If you say so," Hermione shrugged, before wrapping her arms around Harry's waist. "Listen, I really don't feel like seeing my parents tonight, I'd much rather do it tomorrow after a good nights sleep."

"That's ok, whatever you think is best," Harry said supportively.

"I promise we'll tell them tomorrow. You're mother gave me an inch so I won't be taking a mile."

"I know that Hermione," Harry said sweetly.

Hermione hugged him to her. "We can go out to dinner in Corwinside tonight if you like?"

Samantha's eyes lit. "You're going out?"

Hermione pulled away from Harry, and stared at her friend in mock disgust. "Sam!"

"Sorry," Samantha said apologetically.

Harry chuckled then looked regretful. "I'd absolutely love that sweetheart."

"But?" Hermione continued.

"Our engagement hasn't been announced yet so it wouldn't be the best idea for us to be seen out in public together."

"And?" Hermione pressed.

"And...even though I'd lay my life on the line to protect you, it's not exactly safe for me, or you now for that matter, to just go out anywhere we want without certain security measures in place."

"Oh," Hermione said quietly. "I didn't even think about that."

"So you guys aren't going out then?" Samantha asked.

Hermione was about to say something, when she saw her boss Mitchell appear behind Sam in just his boxer shorts.

"Baby, what's taking you so..." Mitchell stopped his sentence when he saw Hermione and someone who looked like his other employee James, in living room. "Long?" he finished.

Samantha closed her eyes in embarrassment while Hermione just giggled at her friend's expense.

"Well...this is...awkward," Mitchell cringed. "I'm just gonna go put some pants on."

Samantha nodded and smiled dramatically. "Yeah you do that."

When Mitchell was out of the room, Hermione squealed excitedly and rushed over to her friend. "Oh my god!"

"Hermione, please don't make this into a big deal," Samantha begged.

"But it is a big deal!"

"No it's not," Samantha insisted.

"How can you say that? Things like this don't just happen for no reason," Hermione told her.

Harry couldn't help but smile at his fiancée's insistence, she certainly did believe in fate and it was very endearing to him.

"Hermione, please," Samantha sighed. "You went to Gryffindor, and I got lonely here all by myself, that's all there is to it."

"Lonely?!" Hermione laughed. "Sam, I wasn't even gone twenty four hours." Sam shrugged knowing she couldn't argue that fact. "I've left you for longer periods when I've been to the library."

"Fine," Sam held her hands up in defeat. "I admit it ok?! I'm weak!"

Just then Mitchell appeared in the room now dressed in jeans and a t-shirt.

"I'm sorry about that Hermione, I thought you were out for the night," Mitchell apologised. As he got closer to Hermione and the man he thought was James, he froze to the spot. "Holy shit," he whispered in shock, realising exactly who he was face to face with.

Harry extended his hand which Mitchell slowly took. "I'm Harry."

"You guys are fucking with me right?" Mitchell laughed thinking he was playing along. "This some kind of polyjuice trick right?"

"Where exactly do you think we'd get a lock of his hair to do a polyjuice potion?" Sam asked. "And you know its illegal to polyjuice any member of the Gryffindor royal family."

The smile dropped from Mitchell's face and his eyes widened. "You're really...him? You're really...Prince Harry?"

"Yes," Harry smiled.

"Your highness, I..."

"Don't call him that," Hermione advised Mitchell with a smile. "He hates it."

"What do I call you, Sir?" Mitchell asked confused.

"How about...Harry?" Harry suggested with a grin.

"Harry," Mitchell repeated. "Right."

Sam rolled her eyes. "Well then, seeing as though you two can't go out," she said referring to Harry and Hermione. "What do you say to ordering in some take out, and then we can explain to Mitchell here exactly what's been going on." The other three adults nodded their heads in agreement to her idea. Samantha then looked at her best friend. "Then of course, the soon-to-be Princess Hermione can tell me exactly what happened in Gryffindor."

Harry and Hermione smiled at each other lovingly, while Mitchell's mouth dropped to the floor. "Princess Hermione?" he asked in astonishment.

****

"Wow," Mitchell said simply after hearing the whole story. "All I can say is, wow."

The four of them had ordered take away and were sitting on the floor around the living room table. Mitchell was shocked to say the least when he had found out that he'd hired Prince Harry and his friend as employees. It was also no wonder that 'James' had always reminded him of someone.

"I mean, you just seem so...normal," Mitchell said in awe.

"He is, normal," Hermione said defensively.

"Harry, I didn't mean..."

"Mitchell, it's fine really," Harry said holding up a hand. "I know what you meant. It sounds like more of a compliment than anything else."

"That's how I meant it, promise," Mitchell grovelled funnily.

"Sorry we didn't have enough room at the dinning room table for everyone to eat at," Sam said changing the subject. "You should have let us conjure one Harry; it's not right for a royal to be sitting on the floor."

Hermione started to stroke the back of Harry's neck. "Well Sam, he's not like most royals."

Harry closed his eyes for a moment as he felt tingles from Hermione's fingers travel down his spine. "Good to know."

Hermione pretended that they were alone for a second as she leaned in and kissed him on the lips.

"Oh enough already," Sam said in a playful voice.

Hermione narrowed her eyes at her friend and smirked. "Fine. Let's talk about you two instead."

Samantha's back shot up at the prospect of talking about what happened between her and Mitch that night. "There's nothing really to tell. We got into a huge argument, said some pretty nasty things to each other...then started shagging."

"Sam!" Mitchell said in disbelief. "You can't talk like that in front of-"

"Someone normal?" Hermione finished for him questionably

Mitchell looked over at Harry apologetically once again.

"Please," Harry insisted. "Don't stop on my account, I've been exposed to worse admissions believe me."

"Really?" Sam asked intrigued.

"Really?" Hermione repeated with just as much interest.

Harry laughed. "Of course."

"Well we'll get back to that later," Hermione said smiling, before looking over at Sam. "But first we want to know what happened here."

"I told you what happened," Sam said in a sing-song voice.

"You know, you two are pathetic," Hermione said, not in a nasty way. "You were exactly the same before. Why can't you two just be open about your relationship?"

"Because we suck at it!" Sam sighed

"We weren't that bad Sam," Mitchell said quietly.

"Oh, come on now," Sam laughed bitterly. "The last time we tried to make it work, I ended up acting like some kind of fucking ice queen and you ended up in bed with someone else!"

"You don't believe that some things are worth a second chance?" Harry asked.

"Of course I do, Princy," Sam replied. She didn't notice the amused looks pass on Harry and Hermione's faces at her new name for Harry. "It's just...and don't think I'm crazy but...I think I've got intimacy problems."

"No!" Hermione gasped in mock surprise, causing Harry to stifle a laugh.

"Get out," Mitchell said sarcastically.

"No I'm being serious," Samantha said oblivious to their teasing. "Think about it, I've run away from everything good in my life. I ruined the best thing that I ever had happen to me by pushing him into the arms of another woman."

"You're being too hard on yourself," Mitchell told her seriously. "I was to blame everything, you know that."

"No you weren't," Sam told him in a quiet voice. "I just let you believe that after I foolishly convinced myself that that was true."

"I think you and I really need to talk," Mitchell said softly. "Don't you?"

"Yes," Sam nodded. "I do." After the start of what was going to be a big heart to heart, they both looked over to see Harry and Hermione grinning madly at them.

"And we think you should do that in private," Hermione beamed.

"Do excuse us," Samantha said standing up.

All adults eventually stood up from the floor, bringing to an end a very eventful evening.

Mitchell held out his hand toward Harry. "It was great to finally meet...the real 'James'."

"It's great to finally meet you as the real me," Harry said. "And, thank you for the job."

"Pleasure," Mitchell smiled.

Samantha kissed Hermione on the cheek. "You'll be here in the morning?"

"We will," Hermione confirmed. "But we'll be at my parents for the majority of the day I think."

Sam nodded, then as Mitchell said goodnight to Hermione, she levelled a gaze at Harry. "I trust you to take good care of her."

"I think you know I will, that is, as much as she will allow me to," Harry said honestly.

"Congratulations, your highness," she joked.

"Thank you," Harry smiled.

Mitchell and Samantha walked off in the direction of her room before Sam stopped and turned around. "Oh and by the way, Hermione."

"Yeah?"

"You'll be happy to know that I took down that picture of you fiancé that was hanging over my bed," Sam winked.

"I can't tell you how relieved that makes me," Hermione smiled.

"And me," Harry added.

Samantha laughed and dragged Mitchell into her bedroom, leaving Harry and Hermione alone.

"Well I think that went rather well," said Harry.

"It certainly did," Hermione agreed as she snuggled into him. "Just what do we do now, your highness?"

"For some reason it doesn't bother me so much when you call me that," Harry said wrapping his arms around her.

"That's because I mean it...in a sexy way," she purred into his chest.

Harry took her face in his hands and raised it upwards to meet his, then claimed her lips in a sweet kiss. "I love the way you think."

"We've got a really long day ahead of us tomorrow," Hermione said, not completely happy at the thought of facing her parents.

"Everything will be fine," Harry said trying to comfort her. In truth he had no idea how tomorrow was going to go.

"I feel as though I can do anything as long as you're there with me," Hermione whispered.

"Which is where I always will be," Harry assured her.

Hermione closed her eyes in bliss, she was sure there was never a time in her life where she had ever felt happier than she did right now, and it was all because of the wizard standing in front of her.

"I think we should get some sleep," Harry suggested after seeing the time, it was past eleven already. The night had absolutely flown by what with telling Mitchell and Samantha everything that had happened back in Gryffindor, from the proposal right up to the reason they were back in Salem that night.

"Yes, I guess we should," Hermione agreed with a slight yawn, and stepped out of his embrace. "Though I should tell you I only have one bed."

"That certainly does seem to be a problem," Harry said trying his best to sound serious. "But, I'm not called one of the most powerful wizards for nothing. I'm sure I can make another bed appear, or I could just simply lounge out here on the settee."

"Oh," Hermione said a bit put out. She was hoping he would share her bed tonight.

Harry could see the look in Hermione's face and desperately wanted to laugh. Did she really think he was being serious? There was nothing more he wanted than to snuggle up to her tonight, but she had to be the one to ask. No matter how many times he wanted to be treated like every other male, he himself was still a gentleman with impeccable manners and convictions. Harry reached out and cupped Hermione's cheek. Her skin was so soft and she sighed almost inaudibly at the feel of his hand. Meeting her gaze for a long moment, Harry gave Hermione the smallest of smiles before his eyes closed.


As Harry's lips met hers, Hermione felt the same surge of electricity go through her body that she had felt that afternoon in Gryffindor, when Harry had kissed right after he'd given her the engagement ring that was now sitting elegantly on her ring finger. Harry's hand was still on her face, caressing it gently, as she reached for his hips bringing their bodies closer together. Feeling his hot breath against her mouth, Hermione automatically opened her mouth slightly. She was rewarded with a soft moan from Harry, followed by his teeth taking her bottom lip teasingly between them. Forcing himself not to think for a moment, Harry let his hand slide from Hermione's cheek to the back of her neck, getting it tangled up in her luscious soft curls. His other hand moved to her waist, feeling the curves he was so desperately wanting to explore more thoroughly. As he felt her body relax beneath his touches, his tongue tentatively reached into her mouth. He was pleasantly surprised to feel her return the kiss with just as much warmth and passion as she had earlier that day. If every kiss he received from his fiancée in life was as passionate as the one he was getting now, he would have another way to prove why he was the luckiest man in the world.

Their bodies were now flush against one another, as Harry's hand started to automatically rise from her waist to cup her breast. It was only when he felt a breath hitch in Hermione's throat that he snapped out of his reverie, and pulled back from the kiss and from Hermione.

"Forgive me," he choked.

Hermione was still wondering why he'd stopped when she heard him apologise. She opened her eyes and was instantly troubled by what she saw. "That's ok."

"I had no right..."

"I wanted you to," Hermione told him flatly.

"I'm so..." Harry stopped when he realised what she had said. "Excuse me?"

"I said I wanted you to," Hermione repeated, smiling at Harry's shocked face. "Also, I'm going to be your wife, so you should know by now that you have every right."

"Hermione..."

"Sleep with me tonight?"

Harry's eyes looked like they were about to come out of their sockets at Hermione's bold request. "You would want that?"

"I don't want you to be confused," Hermione blushed crimson. "I'm not asking for...you know...that. As silly and as old fashioned as it may seem, I always wanted to wait until my wedding night to...do that."

"I don't think it's silly," Harry told her softly. "I don't think it's silly at all."

His words clearly made Hermione feel less embarrassed, although he didn't know why she felt embarrassed in the first place. He thought it refreshing that there were still beautiful women in the world with morals. Unfortunately for him, the only women he met in the past who wanted a relationship with him were only too eager to jump in his bed. Usually right after he said, 'Hi, I'm Prince Harry.' Those women made him feel ill at how easy they would offer themselves to him. The lady, in front of him now, just made his heart want to burst with pride every time he looked at her. Every single minute he spent with Hermione, it only convinced him more and more that she was a true Princess. She truly was the right choice not only for Gryffindor and his parents, but more importantly, for him.

"We can do other...things," Hermione said flustered. "If you wanted to?"

"Do you know what I'd really like?" Harry asked.

"What?"

"To have you in my arms all night," Harry answered simply.

"Really?" Hermione asked, touched at his reply.

"Really," he told her honestly.

Hermione slowly wrapped her arms tightly around his neck. "That's what I wanted too."

****

Some time later after they had both showered, separately, Harry and Hermione were laying together in her king size bed, a picture of pure contentment.

Lying in the comfort of his arms was everything Hermione expected it to be and more, she felt completely at ease. She was relieved that Harry was happy to wait until their wedding night for them to consummate their relationship, but it was no real surprise that he'd understand. It was a label that she'd never bestow upon anyone, but Harry did seem perfect. She knew he wasn't, no one was, but he was as good as to her and that was enough.

Hermione wasn't naive. Their lives weren't going to be fun and games all the time and there were certain aspects in her life that she knew now to have taken for granted. Like tonight when she asked him if he wanted to go out to Corwinside for dinner, and he said that they couldn't because of security reasons. As silly as it may have sounded, Hermione hadn't thought of that. She had so many more things flying around her head, mainly dealing with the fact that she was going to be a queen one day, that their freedom to do things hadn't been a topic she had covered yet.

Harry knew she wasn't sleeping. Her head was resting above his heart so her face was out of his view, but she was still making soft circling patterns with her fingernails on his chest. He continued to thread his fingers softly through her hair. "Are you ok?"

"Just thinking," Hermione murmured into his chest.

"You do that often," Harry joked.

Hermione pinched him playfully through his t-shirt. 'Damn t-shirt,' she thought. 'I'd put every galleon that I own on you not being the kind of guy who wears a t-shirt to bed. I bet you're just doing it to make me feel more comfortable. I wish you hadn't.'

"Hermione?"

"Sorry," Hermione shook herself back to reality. What were they talking about again?

"What were you thinking about?" Harry asked.

Hermione chuckled quietly to herself. She wasn't going to tell him about her thoughts for his t-shirt, and how she found it totally unreasonable for him to be wearing one. Even if that night was a tad chilly. 'Nothing a heating charm wouldn't cure'.

"You're not really with me are you?" Harry grinned.

"Again, sorry," Hermione laughed, then suddenly turned serious. "I was just thinking about my life and how it's going to change." Harry remained quiet. "It completely skipped my mind that we wouldn't be able to just go out... anywhere whenever we felt like it."

Harry stopped stroking her hair. "You'll be giving up a lot," Harry said sadly.

Hermione raised her head from the comfort of his chest and gazed at him with nothing but love in her eyes. "But I'm gaining so much more."

"I love you so much, Hermione," Harry smiled. "My, princess."

Hermione leaned up and kissed him, letting her lips linger until she needed to take a breath. "I love you too," she said sweetly. "My precious prince."

****

Review if you want.