Unofficial Portkey Archive

Coming To Salem by HarryandHermionesLoveChild
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Coming To Salem

HarryandHermionesLoveChild

AN: Things get a bit steamy in this one and it is completely Harry and Hermione. Hope you enjoy.

Coming to Salem

Chapter 12

****

When Harry and Hermione got back to the flat that she shared with Samantha, they went straight to her bedroom. Harry closed the door and stood with his back against it, as he watched Hermione slowly walk over to her bed and sit down on its edge. She crossed one leg over the other and spread her palms out across the sheets, before smiling up at him.

"Why are you still standing over there?" she asked him tunefully.

Harry let out small laugh. "Because I have a feeling it's a lot safer over here."

Hermione continued to smile, pleased with the effect she was having on him at that moment. Ever since she had met him he'd always been so composed and proper, and she had a feeling that it was going to take some very clever tactics in order to get him to be a little more relaxed in terms of their physical relationship. They had shared some intense make out sessions, the one at her parent's house causing them to be in this situation in the first place, but she wanted to get just that little bit more intimate with him. She knew she wouldn't be able to do that if he stayed by the door.

It took everything she had not to laugh at what she was seeing. Harry was standing rigidly with his palms flat against the door behind him, his chest noticeably heaving.

Harry wasn't a nervous person as a rule. He was the prince of Gryffindor and was raised to be completely confident and tranquil, but nothing that his mother and father had taught him could ever have prepared him for this. He'd always managed to be around women and not have any of them phase him in the slightest, but now that he was madly in love with one, things were completely different. He was finding new emotions running through him all the time, and while he loved these new feelings, he found that they lowered his ability to control his reactions considerably. When they were kissing near Hogwarts, and just then at her parent's house, he could keep in check because he knew that things couldn't go any further while they were outside. But now he was in her bedroom, where things could get more heated. It wasn't that he didn't want to go that bit further with Hermione. Of course he did. He just didn't want her doing some thing that she could possibly end up regretting.

"Am I making you nervous?" she enquired gently.

"No, of course not," he fibbed. Hermione wasn't making him nervous per se; she was just causing him a little too much excitement. The kind of excitement that men loved when they knew they could act on it.

"Then why are you breathing so heavily?" she asked with a grin.

"Well," Harry chortled quietly. "You are looking at me in the same way in which my friend Ron looks at food."

"Is that a bad thing?" came back the reply.

Considering that she had no sexual experience whatsoever, Harry thought that Hermione was astonishingly confident in this particular situation. He didn't question the sincerity behind Hermione's admission of being a virgin, he trusted her completely, but he just wished that he could be as self -assured as she was being right now.

"Hermione," he started soothingly. "I do not wish to upset you, but I don't understand exactly what is going in here."

Hermione was expecting that from him. "How do you mean?"

"I thought that we had agreed to wait," he replied.

"Which is what we are going to do," Hermione told him, then started shaking her foot slowly. "But that doesn't mean that we can't do...other things. Does it?"

Harry swallowed hard. "Like what?"

"Well, why don't you come over here and I'll show you?" she suggested seductively.

It took some careful deliberation before he finally pushed himself away from the door, and started to walk over to her slowly. Their eyes never broke contact as he gradually edged closer and closer until he was standing right in front of her.

"Now what?" he asked looking down at her.

Harry was desperate to find out what she had in store for him, but he was also a little worried that she would think badly of him. He was standing so close to her now and she was bound to notice the growing bulge in his trousers sooner or later. He didn't want her to be disgusted with his inability to control himself at that moment, it didn't matter that she was the initiator of whatever it was they were doing right now, the least he could do was not react in a way that he thought to be similar to an animal.

Harry needn't have worried, because amazingly Hermione glanced at his erection and licked her lips, before looking back up at him with a glint in her eyes.

"Will you show it to me?" she asked softly.

Harry thought his brain was playing tricks on him. He closed his eyes briefly and shook his head trying to clear his mind. "Excuse me?"

"Will you show it to me?" she repeated.

Harry's mind wasn't playing tricks on him after all. She had really asked him to show it to her.

"You actually want me to show you my...?" Harry struggled to find a suitable word.

"Crown jewel?" Hermione tried to help him out.

Harry managed a short laugh. "Err...yes," he said, not quite still believing her request.

Hermione nodded, her eyes still gleaming. "So?"

Harry suddenly felt giddy and rubbed the back of his neck. "Erm...may I ask why?"

"Because I've never seen one before," she answered purely. "I mean I've seen diagrams of ones in books that I've read, but I've never actually seen one in the flesh."

That was part of the reason. The other reason was because she wanted to try something.

Harry looked into her eyes and saw that she was completely serious. He pondered it for a minute, while she still gazed at him being incredibly patient, and then decided that he was never going to be the man who refused her anything.

Taking a deep breath he slowly unbuckled his belt, undid the lone button at the top of his trousers, and then pulled down the zip. He pushed them down slightly to reveal white Calvin Klein boxer briefs, he was royalty after all, and then unbuttoned the opening at the front. Their breathing sped up considerably as he put his hand inside to grab hold of himself, before cautiously pulling out what she had asked to see. He then took his hand away so that she could see it completely.

Hermione's eyes widened a little and her mouth opened slightly, before she carefully began examining what was in front of her. This was how she could be so calm in this situation. It was because she was learning something. Hermione Granger always got serious, and excited, when learning about something new.

She inspected it thoroughly as Harry kept watching her with interest. He smiled in amusement at the fascinated expression on her face. Was his penis really that interesting? To Hermione it clearly was.

Hermione was unrelenting as she kept staring at his length. She didn't have anything to compare it with, but he was long and thick, and it would certainly be enough to make her eyes water when they were eventually married and started having sex. She leaned her head forward to get a bit closer when it twitched unexpectedly. She noticed Harry grab the base in order to stop it from moving, and looked up at him.

"Sorry," he said a bit embarrassed.

"I'm not," she countered sexily. Hermione then slowly lifted a finger and delicately ran it along his length.

"OK!!" Harry shrieked as he recoiled from her touch. He then held up a hand and gurgled funnily. "That was...not exactly...fair."

Hermione just giggled as she watched him cover himself with his hand and take some breaths. He looked so cute.

"What wasn't fair?" she asked grinning.

"That...it just wasn't," he replied lamely.

"Oh forgive me," Hermione said mischievously, before getting to her feet and putting her hands on her hips. "You must be feeling incredibly exposed right now darling."

Harry narrowed his eyes wondering what she was up to. "A little," he admitted.

"Mmmm," Hermione mused falsely, shaking her head for added effect. "Oh, I know!" She said excitedly, before she promptly grabbed the bottom of her top and lifted it over her head.

Harry froze. The sight of her breasts clad in a black bra made him grow harder than he already was. It was a good job that he was still holding onto himself or it would have certainly been waving at her by now.

"Oh my," he almost drooled.

Hermione stepped up to him and threw her top to the side. "There. Now we're both exposed."

Harry gulped hard and closed his eyes, as Hermione firmly smoothed his hair back with both hands, before letting her wrists cross behind his neck. She stood closer to him and trapped the hand which was holding it firmly in between them. His eyes flew open when he felt the head of his cock rub against her stomach.

"Hermione?" he spoke caringly. "I'm not sure what we are doing is entirely proper."

Hermione smiled and stroked the back of his neck, her heart warming at his concern for her. "I meant what I said to you Harry. I have no intention to give myself to you fully until our wedding night, however, we are allowed to be a little impish you know."

"We are?" he asked getting lost in her eyes.

Yes," she replied candidly. "We are going to be married after all. So I can assure you that what we are doing is entirely proper."

Harry allowed his lips to curl at her comment. "If you say so."

"I do," Hermione whispered, happy to see that she had finally convinced him. "So stop worrying that decorous mind of yours, lower your inhibitions, and touch me."

Harry finally released the grip on himself, letting his erection spring against her fully. He started to wrap his arms around her and leaned into kiss her, when Hermione put her hands against his chest to stop him. "Wait."

"Is there something wrong?" he asked with concern.

"Take your shirt off first," she instructed him softly.

Relieved that he hadn't done anything wrong, he stepped back from her and began unbuttoning his shirt, Hermione watching him intently. This was going to be interesting. When they had slept in each others arms the night before, she was disenchanted a little that he had chose to sleep in a t-shirt. He of course was being trying to be noble as usual and didn't want her to feel uncomfortable, but she had felt how toned he was through the cotton, and was very curious indeed to see what his chest looked like.

He finally slipped off his shirt and let it drop to a nearby chair, causing Hermione to stare at him appreciatively. She was not disappointed with what she saw. Harry's frame wasn't that of a body builder, which Hermione found to be unattractive anyway, instead it was rather average. But what was making her tongue hang out at that point, was that he seemed to have been chiselled out of marble. Her prince's pecks were defined perfectly and his abs seemed as wavy as the sea. His shoulders were broad and his biceps globular, the forearms slim but powerful in appearance.

In short, Harry's upper body was delicious.

Hermione couldn't hold back any longer. She closed the gap and Harry's hands went straight to her hips, before she slowly ran both of her hands down his chest, quivering at how good he felt under her fingers. She noticed his breathing increase rapidly as she got lower and lower, a loud gasp coming from him as she finally took his shaft into her hand.

Harry closed his eyes briefly, desperately trying to get use to the amazing sensation of someone touching him there. Of course he'd masturbated before, but it was quite different when someone else did it for you. Opening his eyes and gazing into hers, he tentatively reached his hands up.

Hermione was sure he was going for her breasts and held her breath in anticipation, desperate for his touch, but instead they came to rest on her shoulders. She felt slightly put out that he hadn't done what she was expecting, which was to just grab her boobs there and then, but there was no way she was going to rush him.

His hands danced across her shoulders and up to her face, cupping it tenderly while she continued to play with his length. He leaned in and kissed her softly, moaning against her lips as she stroked him gently.

Hermione loved it when he kissed her, his lips were so soft and attentive, but their current position was making it very difficult for her to move her hands. Giving Harry a hand job for the first time was daunting enough for her, without having an unnecessary barrier thrown into the mix. With that in mind she pulled away, but still didn't let go of his dick.

"Are you ok?" he asked, rubbing her cheeks affectionately.

"Uh-huh," she replied with smile. She didn't want him to think that he had done anything wrong. "I was just thinking that it might be better if we got on the bed."

Harry looked at her anxiously. He wanted to comply but things could easily get out of hand if they weren't careful. "Do you think that's a good idea?"

Hermione grinned at him but didn't answer. Instead she chose to release him and walk over to the bed. She kicked off her shoes and then unbuttoned her jeans, only she didn't remove them. It was an action that put Harry's mind into overdrive. `What did she do that for?' He kept watching as she eased herself up onto one side of the bed. She shuffled backwards and then gazed at him seductively.

"Why don't you come and lie down next to me?" She asked, patting the space beside her.

"Hermione?" he croaked.

Hermione might have laughed if it had been a different situation. She was having a conversation with the prince of Gryffindor in her jeans and bra, while he was standing in front of her with his hard on poking through the hole of his boxer briefs. But the clear trepidation in Harry's voice made her treat their current situation with nothing but sensitivity.

"I trust you Harry," she told him softly. "Do you trust me?"

"You know I do."

Hermione again patted the space beside her. "Then come and lie down next to me."

He looked thoughtful for a moment before he ultimately caved and slowly made is way to the bed.

He climbed onto the bed beside Hermione and sat with his legs stretched out. His eyes ventured down towards Hermione's chest, and soon enough his erection started to twitch again. He reached down and was about to grab it when Hermione's hand gripped his wrist. He looked up into her eyes and was comforted by the sheer amount of love he saw there.

Hermione smiled at him shyly for a change. "You should lie down and relax. No more thinking."

He stared at her in complete awe, understanding there and then that there was no point in arguing with her. He wanted it. She wanted it. No more thinking needed.

He eventually lay down on his back, his hard on shooting up into the air as his head hit the pillow. Hermione leaned over him and placed her lips on his, as her hand crept down and wrapped its fingers around his length. Harry's breath hitched in his mouth as they kissed; the feeling of her dainty hand on him delightfully incomparable to anything that he had ever felt before.

She broke the kiss and hovered above his lips. "Does that feel nice?" she whispered.

Harry's eyes opened and he looked her at her as if the answer was obvious. "It's better than nice."

"Good," she smiled, feeling pleased with herself. She placed her lips back onto his, but much to Harry's dismay, released his cock. He was about to ask why she had stopped but before he could, she took his hand and guided it slowly towards her breast. "Touch me," she whispered against his lips. Harry's breathing grew heavier as his hand finally made contact with the soft mound that was partially covered by her bra. He could feel Hermione pushing his hand more firmly against her, desperate for him to take the hint that this was what she wanted him to do. He stopped responding to her kiss and opened his eyes, causing Hermione to stop and look at him in concern. "What is it?"

He took a few moments before answering. "I just wanted to tell you...how incredibly beautiful you are."

Hermione melted on the spot. "Thank you," she said shyly, not really knowing what else to say.

"I love you," he added.

"I love you too," she responded softly. She gazed deeply into his eyes before moving his hand that was on her breast, further down her body at a torturously slow pace.

The journey down the front of Hermione's body sent sparks flying down his fingertips, which travelled through his veins, and eventually made his heart tingle with pure love for the woman in front of him. As his hand was taken even further down, he suddenly realised the reason Hermione had unbuttoned her jeans earlier.

`Did she actually want me to touch her...there?' he thought to himself.

Hermione moved her hand from his and then slowly lay down on her back. It had immediately stilled where she had left it just above her waist, but knew he would now have to act on his own initiative, especially when she reached out and took him in her hand once more. He smiled at her lovingly before leaning down and capturing her lips, and when he felt her fingers gently moving up and down his throbbing shaft, his own hand ventured into her jeans and underneath her panties.

As soon as his fingers came into contact with her hot center, Hermione's whole body trembled, and her legs contracted instantly. Worried that he had done something to hurt her, he froze and immediately pulled his lips away hers. "Are you ok?"

Hermione's legs were twitching a little, still caught up in the feel of his fingers against her most intimate of places. "I'm fine," she finally squeaked.

"Are you sure?"

Hermione licked her lips and nodded furiously. "Uh huh."

"Hermione-"

"I'm fine Harry," she tried to assure him. "It feels...lovely." Harry smiled at her choice of words, whereas Hermione was berating herself for them. `Surely I could have come up with something a little sexier than...lovely. Way to go Hermione.'

"You feel lovely," Harry said shyly.

Hermione gripped him harder in her hand, silently sending him a message to continue. He started moving his fingers around again, gently exploring her womanhood, and soon became entranced by the amazing look on her face. Her legs suddenly tensed up again making him stop for the second time.

"Please don't stop," Hermione said softly, his concern for her was endearing but she was becoming slightly impatient. "You're the only one I've ever let...do this. I'm just getting use to the new feeling, that's all."

Harry scooted the arm he was leaning on closer to her head, and used its hand to stroke her hair tenderly. He started moving his fingers around her heat yet again, and then lowered his head down to kiss her.

The experience was new for the pair of them but it was one that they embraced completely. Of course there were nerves in terms of whether they were doing it right or not, but in terms of emotion, both felt one hundred percent comfortable with the other. So what if they didn't have experience? It was something that they would learn together and they were more than happy with that prospect. But really, was there any wrong way to do it? They didn't care if there was. Practise was going to make perfect. They were making each other feel incredible and that was all that mattered.

Hermione clutched onto Harry's shoulder as he began pressing against her more firmly, causing a small moan to escape from her throat, and it wasn't long before she felt Harry begin to tense up. His lips left hers and he screwed his eyes shut tightly in what seemed to be in concentration. She kept on stroking him and sped up her movements a little, inwardly smiling to herself, happy with the effect that she was having on him. There was a sudden hitch in his breathing and his face fell into the crook of her neck, his breath against her skin making her shiver with satisfaction. Harry's fingers then stopped moving against her, but before she could ask him why, she felt his whole body shudder against hers. Almost immediately after, Hermione felt as though someone had poured a warm substance onto her stomach.

The haze of emotion that was currently fogging her brain gradually cleared, and she gasped in pleasant surprise when she realised what exactly had just happened. `Wow. Did I just make him...do that?'

Hermione was very pleased with herself. It was her first time giving a hand job and it ended the way she wanted it to. The only thing that confused her was the lack of noise. Hermione always thought that when a man...did what Harry had just done, that he would be a bit more vocal. `Oh well.' She turned her head slightly and kissed the side of Harry's face, which was still nestled in the side of her neck. He was also breathing rather heavily.

Harry eventually raised his head and Hermione was unsettled with what she saw. He wouldn't look her in the eye and he swiftly removed his hand from the inside of her jeans and rested it just below her stomach. It was as if he was embarrassed about something, which made her feel instantly self-conscious.

"What's wrong?" she asked in almost a whisper.

"I'm sorry," he said, still not making eye contact with her.

"What an earth for?" she enquired, clearly thinking that his apology was absurd.

He glanced down between them briefly then finally met her gaze. "What must you think of me?"

Hermione was beyond confused. She let go of his now limp cock and sat up on the bed slowly. "Harry, I don't know what it is that you think you've done wrong, but you have nothing to apologise for."

Harry sat up beside her and glanced down at her stomach. Hermione followed his stare and saw what he was looking at, she had felt it happen and it had made her feel proud of herself, but her prince was clearly worried that he had done something wrong. He couldn't have been more mistaken and Hermione did the only thing that she could think of at that moment, she giggled.

"Are you seriously apologising to me for this?" she asked gesturing to her stomach, where Harry's man juice was now stuck.

"I should?" he replied quietly.

"Why?" she asked in utter disbelief.

"Because I should have been able to control myself better," he answered in a strangled voice.

"I don't want you to control yourself, that's the whole point this," Hermione tried to explain to him. "Is that you why you were so quiet?" Harry's head dropped, giving Hermione her answer. He was too cute for words which made it almost impossible to be irritated with him, and this situation was laughable, so instead she took his hand in hers. "Harry, there's nothing to be ashamed about." He didn't look convinced and kept his head hung low, making Hermione try a different approach. "I rather enjoyed it if I'm to be honest."

Harry's head finally snapped up and he stared at her in astonishment. "Excuse me?"

"I liked it."

"You have got to be joking?"

"Why wouldn't I like it?" she asked soothingly.

"Why would you like it?" he replied.

Hermione smiled. "It was rather intimate...don't you think?" Harry's mouth bobbed up and down. "Unless you have a problem with it, I personally don't object to you doing it wherever you want. It washes off, so what's the big deal?"

"Hermione-"

"Harry," she gently cut him off. "I love the whole chivalrous thing that you've got going on, but I want you to know that you can totally let go with me."

"Even...in the bedroom?" Harry asked shyly.

"Especially when we are in the bedroom," Hermione grinned. "Even though I will draw the line at some things, you're more than welcome to ask for whatever you want."

Harry was amazed. "Are you sure that you've no experience whatsoever? Only you seem so...at ease when it comes to this part of our relationship."

Hermione wasn't offended with his question. She was surprised with how open she was about this topic too. "It's only because of how much I love you, and because of how comfortable I feel when I'm with you. I mean it's weird but...I feel like I've known you my entire life."

"I see," Harry finally smiled in understanding. "I feel the same way."

"Aren't you looking forward to us learning about this kind of stuff together?"

"Yes," he replied quickly. "Of course I am. I guess I was just raised in a way that's made me be a little too..." he struggled to find the right words.

"Respectful towards women?" Hermione offered.

"I don't believe there's such a thing as being too respectful towards women, Hermione," he told her truthfully. "I know I certainly could never be too respectful of you, or your wishes for that matter."

Hermione smirked; she had him right where she wanted him with that last comment. "Well then you should know that it is my wish to have a very exciting love life with you. One that is full of exploration I hasten to add."

Harry swallowed hard. "It is?"

"Will you deny me?" Hermione asked seductively.

"Never."

****

-->