Unofficial Portkey Archive

A Day Without Rain by gypsybaby21
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

A Day Without Rain

gypsybaby21

Chapter Two: Please Forgive Me

"Where were you?" Draco's voice cried out as a soaked Ginny walked through the door.

Ginny's blood shot eyes lifted up. She walked silently towards where he stood and wrapped her arms around him. She was freezing, shivering. "I'm sorry."

Draco paused then wrapped his arms around her waist, ignoring the wet clothing that clung to her. He nudged her cheek with his and kissed her jaw line. "It's okay."

Ginny shook her head frantically and pulled away. "I had no right to yell at you! I love that you love me enough to die for me, but I don't want you to die for me. If that were the case then I'd let you go. Do you understand?"

Draco caressed her face with his thumb. "I think."

"I need you to fully understand why I reacted the way I did," Ginny said almost frantically.

He sighed and ran a damp hand through his hair. Yanking on Ginny's hand he pulled her to a reclining chair sat down and pulled her down into his lap. He whispered a drying spell and then brought her body closer to his. He rested his chin on the top of her head. "Go on then."

She gripped his hand, shaking, "I-I don't ever want you to die."

Draco chuckled. "I'll have to sometime."

Ginny gently elbowed him in the stomach. "I know, I just-it's just I would rather me die than you die."

Draco jerked her away. "What?"

"I-I-" she burst out into tears.

He dragged her in a hard kiss. "I understand. I love you Ginny. So much."

She sobbed. "Draco, we can't go back! I don't want-"

"Ginny, look at me!" Draco insisted forcing her to keep eye contact with him. "We HAVE to go back! I do NOT run from my problems. I never have I never will. I want you to know that this vacation wasn't an escape it was a break."


Her eyes searched his pleadingly. "They'll never accept it!"

"I don't care! We are going to face them, and if they still don't except it, I'm still marrying you," Draco whispered in his ear.

Ginny lifted her head up. "You promise?"

Draco grinned down at her and lifted her chin up so that her lips grazed his mouth. "I promise."

Ginny smiled happily and wiped her tears away. She then situated herself closer to Draco, wrapping her legs around his waist, and giving him a mischievous smile. "So, how many children do you want?"

Draco threw his head back in laughter. "At least half a dozen!"

Ginny's mouth dropped in shock. "Are you serious?"

"I'm kidding baby!"

She whipped her hand across her forehead. "Few, two I can handle!"

Ginny dropped her hand down to his pants suddenly and slipped the buttons through their slots.

"Ginny," Draco groaned.

"I want to fulfill two more fantasies!" Ginny informed.

Draco bit his lip hard as Ginny's hand dipped into his pants. He dropped his forehead to hers. "And what are they?"

"Making love to you in a reclining chair, and spending all day tomorrow in bed."

Draco's head dropped back and he let out a groan. His hips lifted as she applied pressure to his erection and pushed back and forth.

"We've done almost all my fantasies Draco!" Ginny hollered suddenly stopping her hand motions. "I am so selfish! What do you want to do?"

"GINNY!" he croaked out moving his hips against her knuckles. "Don't stop!"

Ginny pulled her hand out. She flinched slightly as he jerked her shoulders and growled warningly. He bit her lip and tore her pants off.

"Draco! Those were-"

"I'll buy you some more tomorrow!" he whispered and pushed into her.

"Last time you said that we never did go because-"

"We got distracted!" he growled lifting her up and impaled her fully onto him.

Ginny dropped her head down to his shoulder and bit down to keep from screaming in pleasure. He rammed his hips up in a frantic motion, his body screaming for release. She dug her teeth harder into his shoulder as he continued his erratic movements.

She wrapped her arms tightly around his neck and rocked in rhythm with Draco's hips. She came in his arms, holding him with all her might.

As she came down she smiled at the pleasure filled face Draco had on. She slumped closer to his chest.

Draco tickled his hands up and down her back, leaning his head back against the chair. He gave a laugh and hugged Ginny close.

"Draco?"

"Hmm?"

Ginny lifted herself up, still staying joined with him. "Do you think our relationship is based on just sex?"

Draco lifted his eyebrow. "JUST sex?"

Ginny rolled her eyes and dropped her head onto her shoulders, smiling sheepishly. "Great sex."

"Definitely magnificent! And I don't think that-"

"I want to go on a real full date."

He paused, frowning in confusion. "What?"

"Maybe ice skating?"

"Ice whating?"

Ginny giggled and pushed his cheeks together, making him form fish lips. "You are so cute! Ice skating…you skate on the ice."

Draco shook his head as if he was trying to clear it. "Why?"

"It would be a fun innocent date!"

"A date?" he asked shock evident in his voice. "As in-"

"Yes! A trip into Hogsmeade, dinner, and ice skating."

"I don't know how to ice skate."

Ginny scowled. "You don't even know what it is!"

"Of course I do. I just said that to make sure you said what I thought you said."

"Was that supposed to be a tongue twister?"

"What?" Draco shook his head again. "You're crazy."

"I think I might say something clichéd," Ginny warned, raising an eyebrow in amusement.

"Let me do it for you…crazy about you?" he grinned and nibbled her ear.

She gasped slightly. "Draco, stop! I'm serious! Please? I want to go on a date like normal couples."

"Well, we aren't a normal couple and we never will be, but that's what makes us work."

"Pretty please?"

Draco lifted his head up and gave her a teasing glare. "How about once we get back home and everything gets back to…well never mind, just when we get home, I'll take you on a date."

Ginny played with his stomach and looked down trying to hold back the fresh tears that threatened. "I don't want to go ho-"

"We have to."

"Why?"

Draco sighed heavily and lifted her chin up. "I want you to finish school."

Ginny pouted then turned her head up to smile. "And then you'll take me away, marry me, and make two babies?"

He chuckled. "Definitely."

She pouted again. "Okay, but we HAVE to go on a regular date when we get back."

"I promise."

Ginny bit her lip gently as she looked at him intently. She was turning her head sideways and back staring at him, making him a bit uncomfortable.

"Ginny?"

Her eyes connected with his. "You're so different from how you used to be."

Draco gave an absent smile. "Because you happened into my life."

Ginny lifted her finger to his lips. "I want you to know I never wanted you to change. That wasn't the reason I-"

"I know, but I did change…not completely, but it's a start! Look at me! I'm in love with a Weasel!"

"I'm in love with a fer-"

"AH!" he screamed silencing her.

"Lets go to bed."

"To bed? Or BED?" He asked wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.

"Bed, I just want to snuggle."

Draco sighed and lifted her up with him. "Alright…'snuggle' it is!"

"Good-night!"

"Night Gin."

To Be Continued…