Unofficial Portkey Archive

A Day Without Rain by gypsybaby21
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

A Day Without Rain

gypsybaby21

Chapter Seven: Heart of Innocence

****

Chapter Seven:

Ginny's eyes fluttered open at the feel of butterfly kisses dancing along her shoulders. She squealed as she felt a hand dip between her thighs. "Draco, be good!" she scolded playfully as she wiggled her bottom against his front.


He grunted in response and whispered huskily in her ear. "I don't want to. What I want to do is lick every freckled inch of you until you scream with pleasure and then I want to suck your breasts-"

Ginny flipped towards him and covered his mouth with her hand. "You are so naughty," she blushed slightly.

"Why are you blushing?" he asked softly as he caressed her face.

She trailed her fingers along the cartilage of his bottom lip. "I don't know-I just haven't seen you in a while. I missed you so much."

Draco smiled softly as he leaned forward, capturing her lips for a gentle kiss. He pulled back after a minute and lifted the soft cotton sheer sheet over her. He loved the way the sheet rested on her naked curved hips, but if the sheet should stay there longer, Ginny wouldn't be lazy and well sated. Not that he minded for the alternative. Draco gritted his teeth, his groin tightening with desire as Ginny gave a deep contented sigh.

He crawled up and gently nuzzled Ginny's neck, trailing up to her ear. "I love you," he whispered in her ear as he settled his head on her chest.

Ginny bit her lip and pushed down the giddy feeling that was rising in her heart and stomach. "I love you too. Draco we should do something with Gracie today. I can't believe we made her."

Draco pressed kisses down her chest and into her ribcage. He then turned his head towards her, still allowing it to rest near her breasts. He grinned devilishly as he saw her nipples harden from his closeness and felt her breathing hitch up a notch as she watched his tongue dart out and lick the under curve of it. "She came from your dream world Ginny. We didn't make her."

"Oh but we did-I thought I explained it well too you! I was pregnant before mum and dad gave me that potion elixir."

Draco felt his heart clench with love. He had known that and had understood everything she had said, but he loved hearing her say things about it.

Ginny's breath caught in her throat as she watched Draco's bluish silver eyes darken. "We created her-she's our baby," Ginny whispered softly as if for the first time that simple fact was dawning on her.

Draco growled as the heat that he had been trying to calm down pooled into his groin, hardening him instantly. His hips jerked against her thigh making Ginny giggle.

"Oh Draco, are you never sated?" she asked reaching her hand down to cup his pleasure filled face.

He captured her hand and trailed his tongue along the crevices of her fingers. He gently popped her index finger into his mouth suckling a moan out of her. "Not when it comes to you," he whispered as he pushed himself up walking on his hands up to her.

Draco dropped his hips between her legs. The thin sheet that acted, as a barrier, was the only thing keeping him from his sweet, welcoming heaven. He rolled his hips against hers, grinding their middles together. Ginny slowly shut her eyes and bit her lip as he continued his gentle thrusts between her thighs. She lifted her legs up, the sheet falling down to the middle of her thighs, and wrapped them around Draco's hips, bringing them closer, tighter, together. She mimicked his hip rolls.

"Oh Ginny," Draco whispered lovingly in a thick voice, "do you have any idea how good you feel to me?" He pushed his hand inside the sheet and taking her hand with his placed them between their thrusting hips. He inserted their fingers into Ginny's mound of heat and pleasure, only allowing his hip movements to be the one to push their fingers deeper inside of her.

With every thrust of his hips their fingers went deeper inside of her. Ginny felt like her mind would explode. His slow pace was frustrating her beyond all belief as she tried jerking her hips up faster and harder. She let her free hand fall to Draco's hard, muscular buttocks, and along with her hand and legs she pushed him harder to her.

"Oh yes-Draco please go harder," Ginny begged breathlessly.

Instead of doing what she wanted, like he always did, he stopped his thrusts and just settled against her. "Ginny-"

Ginny growled in anger. "Don't you dare stop!" she screamed and began frantically pushing her hips against him.

Within seconds Draco felt the sheet slide from between their bodies. "Why you little minx, so that's what you were doing," he's face grinning with amusement, his features softened with love, "my clever little Ginny," he whispered as he kissed the corner of her eye.

Ginny moaned in frustration and jerked her hand out of his, flipping on top of him. She grabbed his hips, lifting herself up slightly, rubbing the tip of his penis against her folds, and teasing him slightly with small movements. Ginny relished at the look on his face, at the way he licked his lips and how his breath became uncontrolled.

"Ginny," he gasped sliding his hands up her hips.

At that moment all the love and pent up desire crashed into her as she impaled herself as hard as she could onto him. They groaned in unison. Ginny rode him frantically, her nails digging into his shoulders with every hard, hip smacking thrust she delivered. She felt the orgasm slice through her making her body spasm and clutch Draco, tearing a low groan from his throat as he released himself, but still they didn't stop. More frantic than before Draco jerked his hips up and flipped her around, pushing her back into the bed. Ginny flung her arms above her head; her red hair wildly draped across her face, and gripped the bouncing headboard. Draco jerked her legs up, resting them on his shoulder as he continued to push hard into her.

His eyes glowed with love and passion. Their time apart had been far too long and Draco finally gave her total submission of him as he whispered inside his heart that he couldn't live without her. He collapsed against her, still frantically thrusting. Draco's eyes never left her face as Ginny bit her lip from the feel of her second orgasm ripping throw her.

"I need you Ginny," Draco whispered and produced three more hard thrusts into her body before he found his release.

He collapsed on top of her panting, desperately sucking in very much needed air. Draco petted her lovingly, dusting her face with tiny kisses.

"Wow," Ginny giggled and hugged him to her tightly.

Draco smiled against her breast, but didn't saying anything as he clutched her desperately to him.

****

"Why is she doing that?" Hermione asked impatiently.

Ron glared at Hermione as his stomach knotted with worry. "Why are you asking me? You're the one with all the answers," he yelled as he placed a hot rag across Grace's stomach.

"I can't believe the Pepper-Up didn't work," Harry spoke softly as he took a cool rag and dabbed it on Grace's forehead.

"Why does she keep going transparent?" Ron asked his voice cracking.

Grace opened her eyes and glanced up. "Uncle Ron, don't cry, your baby Gracie's okay. I like it when you call me baby Gracie, will call me baby Gracie now?"

Ron smiled down at her tenderly as he felt his heart tug at the little tikes' words. "Baby Gracie," he whispered.

"I just have a tummy ache-Daddy know how to make my tummy aches go away," Grace informed, her voice filled with hope.

Harry, Hermione, and Ron gave each other grim looks as Ron got up to get Draco and Ginny.

****

"Arthur, we have to do this!" Molly cried out from their room in The Burrow.

He glared at the wall. "I know. I don't want to, but I know."

"We have to accept him, if we don't we'll lose our daughter. Did you hear what Grace said? She's our grandchild and she doesn't know who we are! Ginny's dream world had a smidgen of the future in it, or it was the future. It's too much of a possibility that it would happen. I WILL NOT allow contact to be cut off between our daughter because we couldn't set aside our differences between that Malfoy-err Draco."

Arthur felt tears well up in his eyes. "I know Molly, I know," he whispered.

Molly paused as she saw his shoulders shaking slightly. "Oh Arthur," she said, walking over to him and wrapping her arms around his shoulders.

"I just never thought Ginny could love him so much," Arthur choked out, "so much that she'd leave us."

Molly dropped her chin to his shoulder. "Did you see her face when he came into the door? I don't think I've ever seen her face so filled with love, not even when she had a crush on Harry."

"He really makes her happy-I don't see how, but he does," Arthur stated. "So I'm swallowing my pride."

Molly smiled into his shoulder and clutched him tightly to her.

****

Lucius's head snapped up. "How did you find this out Avery?"

Avery's eyes darkened with pleasure and juices of pure evil dripping along the irises. "I have my ways."

"Don't get cocky-you get cocky, you get dead."

Avery's evil grin faded. "I just happened to be in a hotel room, right above the two listening in the vent of the conversation they were having. Seems this little Gracie is a dream, but it turns out she went through the door and became real. The Weasley was already pregnant with Draco's kid before her parents slipped her the goods; so once the kid stepped into this reality Red was no longer pregnant. Now the kids disappearing, because she was never physically born into this reality, and if she doesn't get back into Red's body within the next forty-eight hours she's dead."

"You heard all of this?" Lucius asked narrowing his eyes.

Avery arrogantly licked his thin red upper lip. "Yep, right before their mad fuck session. Draco's little Red's a screamer. Oh and get this, right before he came he whispered 'I need you Gin', actually I added 'Gin', but damn. He also repeatedly said the three words that I refuse to repeat. So not only are they fuck buddies that produced a kid, they're lovers in love and if I'm correct Red's dream was a snippet of the future, showing them together and you a betrayer of Voldemort. Now, what do you think about that?"

"There was no mentions of me in the dream Avery," Lucius voice held a note of warning.

"But there was mentions of grandparents, and obviously it wasn't Red's family," Avery lifted his eyebrow. "Looks like your title is diminishing."

Lucius smirked and leaned lazily against the wall of his office. "Don't be so eager-if it does fall, you won't be the one to get it."

"Oh I don't know about that…" Avery started to say but stopped as he felt his vocal cords snap.

"Buh-bye," Lucius grinned evilly. "Avada Kedavra."

Avery was instantly dead, his lifeless body crashing to the floor with a loud thump.

Lucius walked over to the pictures Avery had collected of his son, the Weasley girl, and their dream daughter standing in the doorway of what was called The Burrow. He trailed his fingers down the laughing face of the little girl. "It's finally happened," he whispered softly.

To Be Continued…