Unofficial Portkey Archive

No love stories in the kitchen by Harry85
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

No love stories in the kitchen

Harry85

Disclaimer: I don't own nobody of the characters, they are property of JK Rowling.

Creepy Susie: Later Robert will go, but not for now.

Hermione Graner Potter: Thank you!!

Muirnin: Well, I can't stand anything that is not H/Hr, so…however, that TV fiction hit me very hard, and I had to write this!

HnH4EvA19: Well, I chose the place which fitted Snape best…lol

Spaz141: Thank you for your suggestion, I'll think about it.

Michou: Thanks to you, my dear.

Akjennymay9: I'm not offended, not worry. I too thought it was silly before writing it…

Tinydancer: No, he won't do that.

Chapter Three

"Acting strange"

She blushed a little and nodded.

Harry took her in his arms, starting to swing her around the dance floor. She was feeling a little dizzy. Harry Potter was dancing with her!

She was still disbelieving, but it felt really good to dance with him, she had to admit. While dancing, they started chatting.

"What do you do in life? I hope not the chef, because I really can't suffer the chef women" he asked

"No, I'm not a chef. I'm an art student. I'm here in London for that" she replied, lying. She didn't know why, but she didn't want to drive him away.

They danced a little more, then they headed to the dessert table.

"Do you want some strawberries with whipped cream?" he asked her gently.

"Yes, thanks" she replied, so he gave her a cup.

She started eating it, chatting with him, when the cup slipped from her hands, and fell on his white jacket.

"No problem, I'll be back soon" he said, and went to polish it.

In the meantime, Hermione ran away, ashamed for what she had done.

When Harry returned, he tried to find her, but in vain. Instead he found the director of his restaurant, Draco Malfoy, that was also his manager.

"Oh, Harry. I've been searching you all the night. Cho and her father are arrived" Draco said.

Harry nodded, and followed him to his girlfriend, the daughter of a big industrialist of frozen food, who was helping Harry to keep open his restaurant, giving him money and having back spots for his products.

"Harry! I'm so happy to see you!" Cho squealed when she saw him.

Harry nodded and took her in his arms, still thinking about Hermione.

"I'll have to find her again, soon or later" he thought.

That night, Hermione told her dorm mates what had happened.

"Don't get too excited. He changes girlfriend once a week" George said. Fred nodded.

"Yeah, you're here to become a chef, not to fall in love with a chef" Lavender and Ginny added.

"I know that" Hermione said, but her expression told the girls the contrary. Ginny changed the argument as she knew better than talking about love lives in front of the boys.

Next day, while Harry was going to take some photos for the advertisement of frozen tuna, he suddenly turned to Draco.

"Draco, I've to find a girl. I was dancing with her at the party before Cho arrived. I know only that she studies arts"

"Well, maybe you should hire a private eye. But I think it is too little information to work on" then he laughed.

Harry scowled, then entered the building in which he had to have the photos taken.

When he exited, he was fuming.

"Draco, make sure those photos don't appear in England. I've a reputation to defend" he bellowed entering the "Garden". Then he went in the kitchens.

Hermione saw him entering and quickly went to work as far as she could from him, hoping he would not recognize her.

When Harry exited the kitchens, he met Draco in the main room of the restaurant.

"Draco, I'm going to the National Museum" he said

"Still trying to find that girl?" Draco replied knowingly

"Yes" Harry said sternly, while leaving.

Lavender, who heard that as she was practicing as a sommelier, went to find Hermione, and told her where Harry was going.

Hermione thanked her, then changed and ran to the Museum. She sat on the steps, faking to be drawing.

Harry spotted her. He smiled, happy to have found her.

"Hey" he said softly, while sitting near her

"Oh, hello" she replied happily.

"Are those your drawings? Can I see them?" he politely asked.

"No, they are only sketches, nothing good to be seen" she replied.

Harry didn't push the argument, even if he was a little puzzled.

After a while, she said she needed to go.

"Well, let me accompany you" Harry offered but she refused, so he practically obliged her to take a taxi.

As soon as the taxi left, she asked it to stop and went back to the "Garden" on her feet as she had no money to pay the taxi.

She was late, so Snape bellowed at her. She started working cleaning the floor, but that didn't upset her. She was still thinking of Harry.

Few days later, Harry had invited her to dinner, so she had asked secretly her mother to send her some money. Her mother had sent her three hundred pounds, while she had asked only for one hundred and a half.

After dinner, she let him accompany her home, but she gave him a fake address, then returned to the dorm on her feet.

She was acting strange, and she hated the way she was acting, but she didn't want to loose him, so she didn't want to let him know she wanted to be a chef.